Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Izzy, Frosty, DT, and Neko

TemptingNeko

Super-Earth
So again, I mostly want based out on how we're going to do this with 4 people posting, and at least a general idea of the background and what your character looks like.

TemptingNeko said:
So again, I mostly want based out on how we're going to do this with 4 people posting, and at least a general idea of the background and what your character looks like.

How about in order of the names? Either backward or forward, depending on Izzy's willingness to kick this off, as for a background, we could tie the darkness element into a normal real world scene, leakages of its energy would explain strange things like talking animals and the like. As for appearances, that can be laid out in each of our opening posts. Sound good to you guys?

Before all of that, allow me to just put up my character sheet for future reference.

Character Sheet~
Name: Frostbite Iceclaw
Nickname: Frosty
Species(Breed): Siberian Husky
Height: 4'1" at the shoulder.
Weight: Unknown
Eye Color: Icy blue
Fur Colors: Jet black and snow white.
Fur pattern: White underbelly, arms, legs, face, and underside of tail. The rest is black.
Body type: Muscular
Penis: Feral in appearance with 12 inches in usable length, along with, a knot that is 5 inches wide and 3 inches long.
Sexual Preference: Omnisexual

Dark_Times said:
TemptingNeko said:

How about in order of the names? Either backward or forward, depending on Izzy's willingness to kick this off, as for a background, we could tie the darkness element into a normal real world scene, leakages of its energy would explain strange things like talking animals and the like. As for appearances, that can be laid out in each of our opening posts. Sound good to you guys?
Well... I like the idea of tumbling down into Wonderland... That would be more fun for me. And everyone could be in Victorian dress!! *Squeels* So cool~ <3 I don't mind making the first post, if everyone wants. :)

And that is a yes for character profiles?

Sounds good to me, now I will follow frostys lead and post a profile ASAP, but right now there is a bit of an emergency going on IRL for me, so I shall be on sporadically. Sorry folks, I hope for this all to stabilize by friday.

Back
Top Bottom