Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fresh Off the bus [Ct of Tuscany and April]

aprilmay1965

Supernova
Emmy had been told from the time she was young she was beautiful and talented. Winning local beauty contests, leads in her highschool play and been prom queen she had believed the people who told her she had talent. The fact that she came from a tiny town in Nebraska didn't seen to factor into her decision to move to hollywood and make it big.

She wore a light white summer sundress over her trim 5'4'' body, she had nice perky c cup breasts and a trim body, her hair was red and hung in loose curls down over her shoulders, her skin was creamy white and people always seemed to notice her, well back home anyway.

She stepped off the bus, her white 4'' heels clicking as she made her way to the bus depot and looked for a cab, not that she had any particular destination, in her mind she would be just picked up by a talent scout and make it big.

She figured she might get a waitress job till she was discovered, she pulled one of the free job search magazines out of the rack and sat down on the bench, tucking her suitcase under it, as she scanned for jobs.

Matthew Smith was a manager that was going big, but suddenly, hit and missed. He wasn't one that cared for Hollywood much, no he cared about art and quality works, but all the idealism and 'hippey' point of views made him seem like he wasn't cut for Hollywood, at least not to any big major companies. The problem was that both of his past two star actors, rising in their quality of works, left him for some sell-out bozo and he had debts to pay. As he walked down the streets of LA, he received a phone call. ...

"Yes, this is Smith... oh Hi! ... how--WHAT!?... but, but, you can't do that! I mean!... No, think about it man, that's not for you, you could be so much--oh come on Belle, don't give me that! Not now please!... you know what! FUCK OFF!!"

He hung up and turned off his phone. He didn't want any more of it, he was done through with these money hungry whores! He had just gotten off the phone with his third best star actor, Belle Rock, which also happened to be his girlfriend up until a minute ago. She too had been seduced by that low life. Anger and frustration ignited inside him, as the thought of debts haunted his brain once more. He needed to sit down and take a breather.

He arrived at a bench with a girl, cute, looking for a job, as he guessed. He didn't even care to ask, he just sat down next to her. He looked around as the cars roared by and a pair of skaters passed them loudly. He looked to his left to see her and he said lowly, "Hey..."

Smiling, excited Emmy smiled up at the man seated next to her. "Hi, I'm Emmy, I just got her on the bus" she said as if it wasn't obvious to anyone who looked at her, besides, she was sitting at the bus depot. She saw the man look at her then look her up and down again. Suddenly her eyes lit up. "Say, aren't you Belle Rock's Agent?" she asked getting excited. Emmy had read all the trade magazines, looked at star photo's seen pictures. "she is so great, I loved her in Zombie Wife, I.. I mean are you looking for actresses.. oh gosh, what am I saying, of course your not, your famous, you wouldn't need a.. a new actress"

Feeling embarrassed, she watched as his eyes seemed to light up some. A grin played over his lips as she looked at him. "I know, I'm not the brightest" she said, never having been one to get recognized for her brains.

"Nice to meet you Emmy." He replied as he turned to the road and got a cigarette out. And so, he probably didn't expect the next couple of steps. He turned to her, with the unlit cigarette pressed between his lips, he was surprised to hear that from her now. He could tell from her little accent that she wasn't from around, and was looking to complete the Hollywood dream. He voice, filled with excitement, reminded of the first time Belle had signed a deal with him. He saw down at her, a cute girl, very cute, offering to be her new partner. "Yeah kid... I kind of got that from the start." He said with a wink teasing her. He got out a zippo lighter from his pocket and ignited his cigarette. He breathed and in, and then let the smoke come out a few seconds later.

He had decided, that if he was going to fix his debt problems, he was going to need to steep low for new clients, and what a better gift from god? He smirked, if he had learned something from these Hollywood fuckers, he might as well put those things to use. And so, he lied perfectly, "Belle is one of my best actress, she's such a lovely women, so special and wonderful, she'll be big eventually!" He looked at his watch, portraying as if he had somewhere to go, "But she has been so busy with Zombie Wife recently, that she turned down a small role I had for her in a new series that will premiere in a few months, I've been searching for someone all day, and you just dropped out of the blue kid... say, what's your name?"

Emmy's eyes were wide, her heart was pounding, she couldn't believe it, she knew it would happen this way, she would be discovered right away. She smiled. "emmy, Emmy Stewart" she grinned, standing up, "I.. you mean you think I could ?... you know, try for the part?" she smiled, moving closer to the man, she couldn't believe her luck. She was going to be a BIG star

She bounced a big in her heels, her big breasts bounced under her sun dress, making her nipples stand out as she flexed her calves, her young body firm and well developed, her face fresh and innocent, she was so Naive, she had no idea what a city could do to a pretty young girl as she found herself listening and believing every word the man said.

Back
Top Bottom