Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite Types of roleplays

InsaneGamer

Super-Earth
I wanna see favorite types of roleplays done. I have no favorites but i will not do mxm or mxfuta

That is mine, I don't give a fuck about sex in a rp. I just want byzantine plots within plots, double crossing con-games. Make it so I don't know who's good or bad, paint everything in the softest shades of grey. Break my sanity.

I don't see why sex or pairings even has to be in the equation for favorite roleplay.

I like RPs with plot, lots of mental fuckery, and figuring whether my character will play the "good" person or the "bad" person. And I like other characters to present a challenge and question what my character's intentions are. Pretty much a roleplay that gets my creativity flowing.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I don't see why sex or pairings even has to be in the equation for favorite roleplay.

I like RPs with plot, lots of mental fuckery, and figuring whether my character will play the "good" person or the "bad" person. And I like other characters to present a challenge and question what my character's intentions are. Pretty much a roleplay that gets my creativity flowing.

Well I put it because Its ones I don't do. So to put it my least favorite basically. Thats cool for your favorite

My favorite kind of RP is one that is heavily story-driven and includes potent descriptions, gripping action (or drama for non-action RPs), and of course hot H-scenes. I like to both read and write such masterpieces, which grasp at the heart and dazzle the mind. What more could anyone ask for in a RP?

In my RPs with other people I usually just prefer sex-oriented things but that have some actual plot to them. <3 Sweet things and full of romance usually.
The reason for this is because I put my plot ideas in the novel I'm writing, so I really write huge ammounts of text in there already... so it ends up stressing for me to get "plot-only" RPs with others since I already do that with myself.

Minatei said:
In my RPs with other people I usually just prefer sex-oriented things but that have some actual plot to them. <3 Sweet things and full of romance usually.
The reason for this is because I put my plot ideas in the novel I'm writing, so I really write huge ammounts of text in there already... so it ends up stressing for me to get "plot-only" RPs with others since I already do that with myself.
Cool I like plots in mine too. I just suck at thinking them up. I have to brainstorm in order to make plot.

Me too. :) I prefer to add things that both of us like, not just me or her. :) But with my novel-writing I guess that doesn't matter. XD

my favorite kind of roleplay is one that has a lot of plot and excitement, something i can reread and not be bored. i like a roleplay with lots of twists and turns that is just as fun to write as it is to think about and read. gender doesn't mean much to be, and i love to have lots of sex littered through the rp just to give it a zing of arousal. ^^ the more exciting battles, kidnapping, rape, and attempted assassinations, accidental pregnancies and prophecies there are the happier i am!^^

xD you two are like how i like mine. though the arousal part i don't mind I usually like to see the pairings and then think of plots after that.

Back
Top Bottom