Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Talking About Fallout New Vegas

FoxWriter

Cluster
because i'm totally addicted and i only have one other friend who plays this i decided it would be fun to start a new Thread where people can talk about accomplishments, find glitches, learn the best way to beet the game, and just all out brag their little heads off!

for example, i just cleaned out quarry junction at level thirteen! aren't i impressive!? (i won't include how many times i died, the fact that i sniped all the little bastards or that i was playing on the super easy level...)

so come in and brag! share your funny stories, talk about how useless or effective companions are, share the best weapon tips and quest beating tips! everyone is welcome!^^

Quarry Junction at Level 13, eh? Very nice; even on easy or very easy that damned Mother Deathclaw and Alpha Male are a bitch to take down. You must have burned through quite the large stockpile there doing that.

There are only four companions I have found useful: Arcade Gannon, Craig Boone, Rex and ED-E. The others are just......don't even get me started. But regardless, I have an awesome story to share.

OK, now I'm sorry for spoiling things here, but at HELIOS One, I activated ARCHIMEDES II (I know, I am an evil bastard, but you know what? Fuck the NCR, fuck the Legion, hell, fuck everybody). Walked right up into Caesar's little fort there got them to all group up inside, then called down the MOTHAFUCKIN' THUNDA on his bitch ass. Did the same to all his guards too, once I got back out (there's a glitch I did to where I essentially had unlimited ARCH II Charges and didn't have to wait for a new one to reappear every day......Ultimate fun)

Oh and just a pro-tip.....Anti-Material Rifle. 'Nuff said

oh god! XDD it was HORRIBLE! i died sixteen times before i found a spot where she couldn't get to me! it took me an HOUR to snipe her because i didn't have any Armor rounds, i ran OUT, had to hike my ass out of there, go EVERYWHERE to get more ammo! it was AWFUL! XDD and even worse hardly worth it!!! (also watching the Alpha males head explode was pretty awesome XDD)

i haven't decided yet who i'm going to go with, i might just go with yes man. my brother has beaten the game four times over so i know about most of the good stuff XDD he just won't tell me, i have to watch him XDD i'm DYING to get my hands on Archimedes II! i have the gun, i just need to activate the darn thing XDD

you can't get the anti material rifle until level sixteen but it's by far my favorite, there's also a kick ass gun up by ceasars Legion in a Snipers Nest, you have to actually mountain climb to get up to it, and i think you need 100 lock-pick to get it so i have to wait XP which sucks!

speaking of glitches, did you know if you have a .50 cal incendiary in your .50 cal gun, VATS someone, and then exit out of it without shooting them, they set on fire and get hurt and you don't get in trouble? it's a GREAT way to get NCR Black Ranger Armor (when your a high enough level) or Power Armor when your in the Brotherhood?^^

On the western edge of Vegas is the Sunset Sarsaparilla headquarters (south of Monte Carlo Suites) you meet this... um... guy. Talk to him.

Oh, and one other thing.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37281

I mean, in a way, she was a follower for a short period of time. Why not bring her along... with Cheyenne! Technically, she is maxed in companions, while you can still get one non-human companion.

hmm Sunny smiles huh? unfortunately i don't have the capabilities to connect my X-Box to the internet (whether it's not capable or i'm just an idiot i don't know) but if i ever manage to get that download i'll be sure to give her a try! i bet she's kickass lol.

i mostly use Veronica from the 188 trading post, and E-DE or Rex for companions, Ede has a wonderful perk of letting me see my enemies far away lol.

talk to a guy? i'll have to find that, i think i need to go in there and disable a bottle cap press anyway^^ thaks for the tips Patricio!^^

aaaah... i know the X-Box version can do downloadable content, we got the Wacky Wasteland perk my brother and i through that but i'll have to ask him about modding. i would have gotten the computer one but my laptop can't handle the Fallout series, it doesn't have a high enough... what was it?... processor? maybe or was the FX card?.... i really gotta start paying more attention to these things XP

oh well it's something to look into!^^

Just another piece of advice for the Star Bottle Caps: there's a certain amount you need to get before you can talk to him.

Not sure myself, but I think it's somewhere around fifty. Good hunting!

fifty!? oh my god that's a lot... XP maybe there will be some in the sarsaperilla factory, i hope so XP it's hard enough finding all those caps lol. is the prize worth it?

oh! and i saw something totally awesome in the game! XDD a Deathclaw, a bighorner, and a Cazador where duking it out, it was awesome! XDD i have no idea where that darn deathclaw came from but the bighorner and cazador didn't stand a chance!... and neither did i lol.

Back
Top Bottom