Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Libl's Search~♥ (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libl

Star
I'm looking for a LONG-TERM, fairly DESCRIPTIVE RP partner. ^^ M/F only please.
This is the rp ideas I have:
(=craving you should understand the > , and < stuff)

DragonRiders: (Plot>Smut)
-A special academy designed for young people training to become dragon riders. The title is highly regarded and they are trained to protect the towns/villages. Like an elite force in a way. Once they reach the proper age, and training level, they are trusted with an egg and must raise the dragon. The rider in training gains a bond with the dragon, sharing emotions and thoughts with the hatchling. Once the dragons are a year old, they are just beginning to get into their own maturity. What will happen when two riders are attracted to one another because of their dragon's feelings?
(Trainee/Trainee, Trainee/Teacher)

Dragon's Lair:
(Plot<Smut)
-A young woman goes to adventure the caves of a mountain, not sure what she will find, and eventually stumbles upon a dragon's lair. Dragon's are said to be extremely bloodthirsty killers and destroy everything while stealing treasures to hoard. Will this dragon she finds herself face to face with kill her, or... have some fun with her?
(Dragon/Human)

The Summoning:
(Plot>Smut)
-Summoners are hidden all around in the human world, along with their selected demons. But normal humans never notice. These demons, once summoned, protect and serve their master, though may not be very loyal until the summoner preforms a sort of 'bonding' ceremony. This is based off of a specific 'need' the demon has. The need is another small payment the summoner has to provide, or else the demon disappears or turns on the summoner human.
A strong feud has broken out between the different summoners of the world. Some summoners are bringing demons into the world to cause chaos, others, summoning these demons to fight them. Which side will win?
(Demon/Human)

Not Always What They Seem:
(Plot>Smut)
-Shapeshifters hide among human beings, learning to live with them and even reproducing with them to keep their race going. Though there is an organization of 'hunters' that wish to wipe them out completely, seeing them as evil beings. Will the Shapeshifters live? Become slaves to rich humans? Or all die out?
(Shifter/Hunter, Shifter/Everyday Human, Shifter/Shifter)

Wastelands:
(Plot>Smut)
-A world almost fully destroyed by war, only a few now survive in the wasteland of a world. Some fair better than others, but only the smartest and most adaptable will survive and rebuild the world. Food and drinkable water is hard to come across, but isn't the hardest thing to find. Other people are even more rare than a bite to eat. But when two humans of the opposite sex do run into each other, what will happen?

Not In Kansas Anymore: (Plot>Smut) New!
-Ever since he was young, his mother had read him bedtime stories from one large book. Though one night, when he was still rather young, his mother and sister disappeared without any trace at all. Now that he's a young man, he's alone and on his own. One lonely night he picks up this book, to bring back some memories of his mother. Little does he know this book has magical abilities and it sucks him into the fantasy world written inside. Does he find answers for his mother and sister's disappearance? Or them even?
(Brother/Sister or Could possibly be Mother/Son)

The Future is High: (Plot>Smut)
-In a future of high-tech gadgets and space travel, everything seems easy for human life. People now live on the moon and a new man-made world that orbits the sun much like the Earth had. Earth is now mostly ruins of cities and wastelands. Little if any life grows there now. The perfect place for drug runners to hide out. The new highly addictive drugs of this age are in high demand and a large organization has is using one of the many ruins on Earth as their HQ.
(Seller/Buyer, Seller/Seller, Seller/Junky)

Artificial Love: (Plot>Smut) New!
-Same universe as above, a lonely young engineer has spent years building an android to keep her company. When she finishes her project, she programs him to be perfect in every way she can think. Though once he is completed, the engineer takes him out into society for a sort of test run. This project of hers was illegal. Do the authorities find out and come after her? Does the android grow human emotions?
(Engineer/Android (can change genders or the roles))

BoyToy: (Plot<Smut) New-ish!
-A rich young lady lives alone in her home with only a few servants to help out around the house. One day she finds a companion(either on a slave market, or just befriends him) and takes him in to her home.
(I would prefer a more feminine boy for this one.)

Boys Boys Boys: (Plot<Smut) New!
-Slavery and servitude is legal in this world. A lusty woman decides to buy some 'companions' for her own entertainment. She uses them for her own pleasure, and at times, puts them in a sort of competition against one another to see who earns the right to spend the night in her bed.
(Reverse harem, sue me.)

Genetics Lab:
(Plot<Smut)
-A laboratory hidden on a remote island is working on making a super human race. Splicing humans with animals to create strong hybrids. Though just splicing their DNA doesn't work as well as having one 'naturally' come along. The spliced human hybrids are forced to breed and create new hybrids. Will it work? Or is it just a sick experiment?
(Experiment/Experiment, Scientists/Experiment)

Nature Lover:
(Plot<Smut)
-A young mage lives alone in the middle of a huge forest, practicing magic and making potions. Little does she know, nature has a better plan for her, to pleasure it's creatures from beast to mythical beings.
(Mage/Monsters, Beasts, Creatures)

Zoo Time Fun: (Plot<Smut)
-A fairly popular large zoo is conducting an experiment with animal mating patterns and an experimental drug. A college student volunteers to help, though gets more than she expected when they use her as a test subject and toss her to the animals.

Elemental Rebellion: (Plot>Smut)
-A fantasy world, set in a futuristic-modern setting, where every being is born with an elemental ability. Though the kingdom that rules the land is putting a ban on free use of these abilities, meaning they may only be used for working and punishing whoever thinks otherwise by death. A rebellion was formed to fight against the kingdom, to fight for the free rights of the people. Though they stumble upon bigger secrets along the way. Will the kingdom rule over all forever, or will the rebellion rise up?
(I have a list of elements/abilities for this one.)

Fandoms:
Skyrim
Pokemon

Also, My Rabbit Hole:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Libl

AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OTHER THINGS TOO! OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!

RE: ~Active Search~ (MassEffect!!)

Black Hand said:
If we're doing Mass Effect, can I be the Catylist and you be the fandom? I kinda want to fuck you

This should not have made me laugh, but it did. And now I'm really sad.

And now I shall make googly eyes at Mass Effect.

RE: ~Active Search~ (MassEffect!!)

Black Hand said:
If we're doing Mass Effect, can I be the Catylist and you be the fandom? I kinda want to fuck you

I don't understand why I even laughed that hard XD

RE: ~Active Search~

Had a break due to IRL issues. Am back now. Bump!

How large would you like a dragon to be for messing with a maiden?

For the Pokemon fandom do you prefer being the a trainer, pokegirl, anthro, or pokemon?

Libl said:
I'm looking for a LONG-TERM, fairly DESCRIPTIVE RP partner. ^^ M/F only please.
Prefer a good story with the smut, if you'd please?
I'm mostly CRAVING these-

DragonRider:
-Rider/Rider-
-A special academy designed for young people training to become dragon riders. The title is highly regarded and they are trained to protect the towns/villages. Like an elite force in a way. Once they reach the proper age, and training level, they are trusted with an egg and must raise the dragon. The rider in training gains a bond with the dragon, sharing emotions and thoughts with the hatchling. Once the dragons are a year old, they are just beginning to get into their own maturity. What will happen when two trainee riders are attracted to one another because of their dragon's feelings?
-Human/dragon-
-A young woman goes to adventure the caves of a mountain, not sure what she will find, and eventually stumbles upon a dragon's lair. Dragon's are said to be extremely bloodthirsty killers and destroy everything while stealing treasures to hoard. Will this dragon she finds herself face to face with kill her, or... have some fun with her?

Demon/Human:
-Summoners are hidden all around in the human world, along with their selected demons. But normal humans never notice. These demons, once summoned, protect and serve their master, though may not be very loyal until the summoner preforms a sort of 'bonding' ceremony. This is based off of a specific 'need' the demon has. The need is another small payment the summoner has to provide, or else the demon disappears or turns on the summoner human.
A strong feud has broken out between the different summoners of the world. Some summoners are bringing demons into the world to cause chaos, others, summoning these demons to fight them. Which side will win?

Shapeshifter/Human(Or Hunter):
Shapeshifters hide among human beings, learning to live with them and even reproducing with them to keep their race going. Though there is an organization of 'hunters' that wish to wipe them out completely, seeing them as evil beings. Will the Shapeshifters live? Become slaves to rich humans? Or all die out?

Post-Apocoliptic:
A world almost fully destroyed by war, only a few now survive in the wasteland of a world. Some fair better than others, but only the smartest and most adaptable will survive and rebuild the world. Food and drinkable water is hard to come across, but isn't the hardest thing to find. Other people are even more rare than a bite to eat. But when two humans of the opposite sex do run into eachother, what will happen?

Genetics Lab:
A laboratory hidden on a remote island is working on making a super human race. Splicing humans with animals to create strong hybrids. Though just splicing their DNA doesn't work as well as having one 'naturally' come along. The spliced human hybrids are forced to breed and create new hybrids. Will it work? Or is it just a sick experiment?

I'll also do some fandoms:
Pokemon

AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OTHER THINGS TOO! OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!
And if you'd like something more... Odd, PM me and let me know~ ;3

Hey I love some of your roleplay ideas and it sound like we would have some fun playing together! I will also send you a PM to see if we can start something up to have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom