Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Singer

he woke as she approached his nest but said and did nothing as she hesitated, breathing softly and slowly as he waited for her to decide what to do, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her once she entered his nest and snuggled into him, sighing softly, pretending to be asleep as he buried his nose into the nape of her neck, breathing in her scent as he breathed,, simply enjoying her company, even if he was already growing hard just from being so close to her.

Bane smiled slightly snuggling down against him,not even noticing the hardness growing against her leg, so innocent that it hadn't even occurred to her that she could do that to him. Smiling as she shifted,yawning and falling asleep. In the morning she yawned a little stretching as she snuggled into his chest, somewhere in the night having draped herself across his chest, having wanted to be as close to him as she could.

he was laying on his back when she woke up in the morning, his cock straining against his tattered pants as he held her with one arm, stroking her hair in his sleep as he shifted and pressed his nose against her neck with a small mumble, not wanting to wake up but reacting to her consciousness. "smell...good." he muttered softly nibbling her ear a little with a small chuckle. "mmm what do you want to do today?"

Bane smiled a little, yawning as she nuzzled his neck."Hmmm I'd like to explore your mountain."she muttered blinking sleepily as she whined as he nibbled on her ear."Such a sleepy dragon."She teased hearing the want to sleep still in his voice. "Sleep.I'll go get food."She muttered looking amused.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "exploring it will be." he promised smiling a little. "mmm you don't have to. i didn't bring you here to be a maid after all." he muttered with a yawn, even as he snuggled deeper into his blankets. "mmm sleepy." he mumbled a little as he closed his eyes and went straight back to sleep, but something she wouldn't expect would be the sight of a strange creature already putting food on the table. it looked... to be an.. imp, with a strangely wrinkled body with long arms and legs and ears so long they almost appeared to be a nuisance. it finished setting food on the table and vanished, completely unaware that Bane had seen it, and Drake let out a tiny snore, completely unconcerned as he resumed his sleep.

Bane yelped a little, looking at the strange creature before bouncing up and getting the food before gathering the tray of food in her arms before heading back to Drake, setting the food to the side, poking him."Drake!Drake!There was a creature in your home!It was sort of cute...in a odd way!"She said pouncing on him, looking amused as she nibbled on the food, wanting his attention and wanting to know what the creature was.

Drake smiled a little and shook his head. "an Imp, don't bother trying to talk to him he doesn't speak." he admitted simply. "he just comes in makes food and leaves. occasionally he'll clean or bring me treasure he finds." he admitted yawning loudly as he stretched laying his head on her lap as he smacked his lips. "i saved his life... several times so he repays me by cooking." he admitted getting slowly to his feet and yawning again.

"Oh!He's cute.And its so good you saved his life."She smiled amused that he kept saving people. After all, he'd saved her from a life of obsurcity, so it was nice to see him acting like that with other people. Yelping as he laid on her for a moment she nudged him as he got up."Sit.You need to eat."She said tugging him back down, not about to let him start his day without eating. Holding up a piece of food for him to and looking like she was willing to wait all morning if she had to, to make him eat.

he chuckled a little. "don't let him hear you call him cute." he ordered calmly, yawning a little. "he'd never forgive you." he teased with a small chuckle before he allowed her to bully him into a chair and to eat, taking the food from her fingers with his own teeth before tucking into the meal with a gusto, eating until he was full, even though he was in human form he ingested three times more than what she did, patting his belly once he was satisfied. "so you want to explore then?" he asked with a grin. "i know several places you might like if you'd like me to take you there."

"I wont."She promised smiling a little as she stared amazed as he tucked so much food away. Smiling as she giggled a little, eating everything she wanted before finishing. Nodding excitedly."I do. And I want to see these places you think I'd like."She said eager to know what he thought she would find interesitng. After all she was curious to know if he knew her well enough to know what she would like or wouldn't

he chuckled a little as he stood up and groaned as he stretched, attempting to crack every bone in his body in one go before smirking at her. "i have something very special in mind too." he admitted grinning a little as he got up. "it hasn't been used in a long time, but it should still be in good condition." he admitted pulling down what looked like a saddle with long straps. "it's so you can fly on my back without getting hurt by my scales or spines." he admitted smiling at her. "would you like to go flying with me?"

Bane looked at him wide eyed before nodding eagerly pulling the saddle tight against her as she smiled happily, excited. Most woman would be nervous about riding on a dragon's back but Bne had always been dangerously reckless, wanting to do more and doing the biggest and best thing she could find."What do I have to do?"She asked looking around smiling."We should go. I want to fly!"She giggled happily.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "you'll have to tighten the straps." he admitted. "come on, we'll need to do it outside." he admitted calmly as he headed out and transformed into his massive dragon form, blowing the dust off of the saddle before examining it cautiously to make sure nothing would fail before settling it onto his back. "alright, the one around my belly first." he ordered. "as tight as you can physically get it, don't worry about hurting me." he ordered, watching her tighten the strap there before having her loop it pu to the one that would go around his shoulders. it was like a giant dog Halter, almost exactly like that save for the steadying straps that attached to his neck and the base of his tail. it looked almost uncomfortable, but he shifted here and there and nodded at her. "perfect, very good job." he praised her, grinning at her. "much better than the last time i wore this thing, managed to rip out three scales on that go." he admitted with a laugh. "climb up, and have a seat." he suggested laying flat so she could use his very body like a stepladder.

Bane smiled widely with pride as he praised her for getting it on. Resting a hand on his side as she marveled again at how beautiful of a dragon he was. Smiling as she scrambled up his body she slid into the saddle before looking around, needing something to hang on to. Before leaning forward, wrapping one hand around the edge f the saddle and the other around his neck, resting her cheek on the warm scales."Okay!Let's go."She said squeezing her thighs against his side a little, like one would a horse, sounding so excited about going for a ride. She loved horseback riding, but the idea of flying over the world. It was like the world and dragon were her personal things, and that it had been made just for her. Which was true, if he was right about her being the reborn goddess, but all the human girl knew was that it was beautiful, here at the edge of his cave, where the world met the sky.

he smiled a little as she beamed and scrambled up his body. "your supposed to hand onto the handles." he teased grinning as he looked back, looking surprised. "oh... their not there... odd." he muttered tilting his head. "must have broken off, i'll have to fix that. anyway, do you see those smaller straps? the two along your legs? they go around your calf and thigh, cinch them tight, if i have to roll or fly upside down they'll be what keeps you in the saddle. there's one that goes around your waist as well." that one actually slipped under the saddle before connecting to the belt that would wrap snugly around her hips, keeping her safe, and comfortable.... mostly comfortable. but at least she wouldn't fall out of the saddle. "alright, you strapped in?" he asked, looking again to make sure she was strapped in properly before he spread his massive wings. "and here we...go!" he chirped, launching into the air with a roar of delight as he rose high above the mountains, letting her see the world from so high above, a bubble of air wrapped around them, so that no matter how high they flew, they could still breath perfectly fine.

Bane smiled as she followed his instructions, tensing a little as he spread his wings. Grinning, laughing happily as he rose, her cheek resting against his neck as she gazed at the world below her. "It's so beautiful!Thank you!"She said thanking him because it was a sight she would have never seen otherwise. Grinning happily as he rose above the clouds, letting go of the saddle for a moment, trusting the straps to hold her in place as she reached out, touching the cloud. "Drake!Look!I'm touching a cloud!"She said her amazement and childlike wonder at being in the air and touching something that no one but dragons had touched was making her speechless with wonder. After almost a hour of letting him show her the world she shivered a little in the high cold air, leaning foreward to speak to him."Drake!I'm cold."She said over the rushing air, still looking amazed at her luck of finding herself in the sky.

He laughed as she did, rising high into the air as he turned slightly at her amazement of the cloud and diving straight into one, soaking the both of them with water droplets chuckling as he swept around the mountain before racing over the ocean, showing the amazing blue green waters before sweeping over the massive forests, letting her see everything until she complained of being cold, and he turned again, landing in the warm forest, in a massive clearing that was a huge waterfall and a pond beneath it, the air warm and humid as he landed in the warm waters before climbing up onto the bank so she could actually see where they had landed. there where flowers everywhere and hanging ivy on almost everything, it was a gorgeous place and there had probobly never been a human there ever, because of the high cliffs that surrounded it. "this is my favorite place." he admitted with a small grin. "are you warmer now? do you need me to start a fire?"

Bane looked aroud in delight as she looked at the waterfalls and ivy, smiling happily as she looked at the dragon. Shaking her head."No.I'm warm now."She said smiling as she relaxed, stopping shivering as she looked around her. "This is so beautiful."She said smiling at drake, kissing his heek."Thank you for bringing me here. I am glad you shared it with me."She said tears misting her eyes at the idea that he had shared his special place with her. Grinning as she clamured down to the edge of the water, shedding her pants and shirt, keeping the underthings as she slipped into the warm water."It's so warm!Drake!Come on.Swim with me!"She smiled at him with all the carefree happiness of a child that had never been hurt.

he chuckled a little. "good." he purred glad that she wasn't cold now. "i will have to make sure to pick you up a jacket." he decided pressing his nose to her cheek in a kiss, or the equivalent to one since he couldn't physically kiss her. "i am glad that you like it." he admitted with a soft smile as he watched her strip, sliding into the water with her, chuckling as he splashed her with his massive wings, playfully as he rolled onto his back and floated in the water, humming happily.

Bane giggled as he pressed a dragony kiss to her ear before smiling happily, splashing him back as he splashed her. Smiling as she swam over to his side, she used his leg to climb up on his stomach, laying out to sun herself. "We'll get a jacket the next time we go to town."She said smiling a little as she closed her eyes."You are so wonderful Drake, to bring me here."She said smiling because she was truly touched that he had brought her to his private place. Starting to doze on his stomach, the warm sun lulling her to sleep.

he chuckled a little as he watched her sprawl out on his belly, his head tilted a little. "i thought you would like it." he admitted with a small smile. "do you?" he asked with a small grin before drifting into a small doze, purring softly until he woke her an hour later. "your going to burn." he warned. "and i don't have any lotion..." he warned his head tilted. "do you want to stop by the town and pick some up in case you already burned?" he asked, worried about her all over again.

"I do."She said smiling as she fell asleep. Bane yawned as she sat up on his stomach, smiling sleepily as she ran her fingers through her tangled hair, looking at her slightly red skin."We should.I want to get lotion, and we can get a jacket to while we're there."She said laughing softly as she realized that he was worried about her. Reaching up, resting a hand on his snout, she gently patted him."Don't worry, drake. I will be fine. Even if I had burned."she said sliding off his stomach and paddling to the edge of the lake before climbing out.

he nodded a little as he watched her, his head tilted as he rolled back onto his belly and shaking the water out of his scales before bending down so she could slide back into the dry saddle, blowing hot breath all over her without warning, drying her almost instantly as well, chuckling a little as he watched her get dressed, his head tilted a little. "make sure you strap yourself in well." he ordered calmly. watching her closely and checking the straps before spreading his wings and taking off into the air. "we'll have to get you a bathing suit too." he teased smiling a little. "and something to amuse yourself with on the days where i actually have to go out and work."

Bane yelped in surprise as he dried her off looking a little wide eyed as she smiled. Strapping herself in well she double checked everything before settling down against his back."Puzzles. And-And sewing. And things!"She said smiling as she thought aout what she wanted, for the moment leaving the questions of his work alone. There was time to ask later. Smiling when he landed she slid out of the saddle looking around biting her lip as she walked around so she was face to face with the dragon."Would you like anything?"She asked resting a hand on his cheek. Unlike the other girls in the very beginning, she was thinking of him. They had eventually asked about him after overcoming their fear, but Bane wanted to take care of him now, when he couldn't shift and go shopping for himself. So she would do it for him.

he chuckled a little and shook his head at her yelp, smiling a little. "no, i have everything i need, though you might consider picking up ink, pens, and paper for me." he suggested, settling onto the ground and letting all the children of the town crawl all over him again. such a patient dragon. "get anything you want." he ordered setting a bad of coins into her hands, where it came from no one knew, but there it was. "oh, and i need you to find a shop for me." he ordered calmly. "the townspeople here only know me as Dragon, go to the shop called Artemus's emporium of mysticism, tell the shop keeper that you are there to pick up my package using my real name, he knows of my identity and will ask no questions." he promised smiling a little before nudging her forward. "and enjoy yourself, i beleive the children are considering giving my dirty scales a bath." he admitted looking over at the groups of children who had large buckets and where filling them with soapy water. "i love it when they do this." he admitted chuckling a little. "they get into all the cracks and itchy spots in between my scales, and if they have enough energy sometimes they even shine my hide." he admitted chuckling a little as he nudged her forward again. "go have fun."

Back
Top Bottom