Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drehkonin Forest

Majere

Meteorite
Greetings, I'm looking for some adventure and I'd like to do a fantasy themed plot. Perhaps using this opening idea below to get started. I'm open to tweaking the story and am open for most ideas, as long as it doesn't turn into a complete smutt fest.
(character profile in the appropriate section)

The basic background for this story's setting could be that the age of magic is nearing it's end as a result of hundreds of years of war and destruction at the hands of magic users. (or that's at least how the majority had seen things ) Now the masses have sought to outlaw and eliminate all forms of magic and all knowledge of it's existence, including all practitioners and ill spoken witnesses. Churches have begun to burn libraries of spell tombs and scroll incantations. Governments and armies of crusaders are ruthlessly pillaging the lands all in the name of peace and even the innocent are not safe.
-these are just some thoughts I thought might be fun to include in some way but are open to change.- But this next bit below is what I was suggesting as an opening.

...The footsteps were getting closer. Draven could almost feel breath on the back of his neck. The Drow's pace quickened as he tore through the forest, taking brush and branch along with him in his haste. Cold sweats washing over him in waves of dread as he wondered how he had managed to get himself into this mess. The past few moments passing through his mind almost instantaniously....

Im down. I also may have another mage who would be interested perhaps. Any preferences or suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom