Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prisoner of Love (Azel Stormrose and myself)

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
BEEEEEP!!!!! A horn blared in the dark night as a car swerved to the right. Serafina raised an apologetic hand and bit her lip. "Sorry!" she called after the car. The 17 year old played with her lip piercing, shivering beneath the thin fabric of her Alkaline Trio tee shirt. She hugged her arms closer to her body trying to stay warm. All she had was a back pack with three changes of clothes, pajamas and maybe 10 dollars worth of quarters so she could do laundry.

Serafina had run away from home, trying to escape her mother's abusive boyfriend. The girl found a place to stop and rest, trying to get out of the pouring rain. When she had left the weather had been fine, but in less than 30 minutes the skies opened up and a torrential downpour started. She looked around wondering if there was any houses or places she could stay for the night. She saw a large house looming on the horizon and made a dash for it.

She knocked on the door praying some one was home. "Please... please let me in." her black, pink, and bleached blonde hair hung limply, soaked from the rain. She wiped her face, her makeup running. She knew she had to have looked like a mess. She stood there kicking the ground her red converse soaked through. After no answer for a minute or two she knocked again, nearly banging on the door. "Please!" she called out.

poisonedxkisses said:
BEEEEEP!!!!! A horn blared in the dark night as a car swerved to the right. Serafina raised an apologetic hand and bit her lip. "Sorry!" she called after the car. The 17 year old played with her lip piercing, shivering beneath the thin fabric of her Alkaline Trio tee shirt. She hugged her arms closer to her body trying to stay warm. All she had was a back pack with three changes of clothes, pajamas and maybe 10 dollars worth of quarters so she could do laundry.

Serafina had run away from home, trying to escape her mother's abusive boyfriend. The girl found a place to stop and rest, trying to get out of the pouring rain. When she had left the weather had been fine, but in less than 30 minutes the skies opened up and a torrential downpour started. She looked around wondering if there was any houses or places she could stay for the night. She saw a large house looming on the horizon and made a dash for it.

She knocked on the door praying some one was home. "Please... please let me in." her black, pink, and bleached blonde hair hung limply, soaked from the rain. She wiped her face, her makeup running. She knew she had to have looked like a mess. She stood there kicking the ground her red converse soaked through. After no answer for a minute or two she knocked again, nearly banging on the door. "Please!" she called out.

The sound of loud banging on his usually undisturbed door caused Victor to awaken from his meditation. You couldn't really call it sleep because seeing as how it was night he was unable to do so. He moved quickly and silently through the halls of his large empty house until he was standing in a window directly above the door. he pushed his unkept hair back out of his face his glowing lavender eyes studying the strange girl begging for entrance. He thought for a long moment before one of the only three maids that saw to it that his life went smoothly stepped into the room and asked if he desired to have her run off. He shook his head, this girl was dressed and styled like no one he had ever met and he found himself longing for her to be in his company. He looked over his shoulder and much to his maid's surprise he ordered her to let the girl in and take her to a spare room and provide some dry clothes and food. After that he quickly returned to his chamber and threw on some clothes to make himself look like a better host. He stopped in front of the mirror and stared. he was a monster and he was about to walk down and just introduce himself? No he needed to let her get comfortable first. He instead moved out and stood in the darkness of the hall watching the maids let her in and see to her. He would have to make sure he kept her around long enough to allow him the chance to get her attached to him.

Azel Stormrose said:
The sound of loud banging on his usually undisturbed door caused Victor to awaken from his meditation. You couldn't really call it sleep because seeing as how it was night he was unable to do so. He moved quickly and silently through the halls of his large empty house until he was standing in a window directly above the door. he pushed his unkept hair back out of his face his glowing lavender eyes studying the strange girl begging for entrance. He thought for a long moment before one of the only three maids that saw to it that his life went smoothly stepped into the room and asked if he desired to have her run off. He shook his head, this girl was dressed and styled like no one he had ever met and he found himself longing for her to be in his company. He looked over his shoulder and much to his maid's surprise he ordered her to let the girl in and take her to a spare room and provide some dry clothes and food. After that he quickly returned to his chamber and threw on some clothes to make himself look like a better host. He stopped in front of the mirror and stared. he was a monster and he was about to walk down and just introduce himself? No he needed to let her get comfortable first. He instead moved out and stood in the darkness of the hall watching the maids let her in and see to her. He would have to make sure he kept her around long enough to allow him the chance to get her attached to him.

"Come in." one of the maids said after seeing him shaking his head to send her away. Serafina stepped inside, her sneakers making a faint squeak against the marble floor. "Thank you so much. I was freezing out there." she shivered slightly at that moment, as if emphasizing her words
unconsciously. When they led her to the spare room they gave her a dark red dressing gown. They took her clothes that had gotten soaked and the ones in her bag to wash and dry them for her.

She stood and stared at herself in the mirror, the thin lace bodice of the dressing gown was sheer and she felt slightly self conscious. She followed the third maid down to the dining room where she was presented with a rare venison steak and mashed potatoes. Where the hell had she stumbled upon? It seemed so... Victorian. She ate the food quietly until she heard one of the maids voices. "What brings you here? Our master should know."

Serafina swallowed her food and sighed wondering if she should tell them. "My mother's boyfriend was abusive, he would make me do things with him I didn't want to do. I couldn't live there anymore because my mom didn't believe me. I had to find a way out so I ran... I only need to stay here for tonight, until the weather clears up. I don't want to be a burden." she said and blushed. She wondered why she hadn't seen their so called "master".

Back
Top Bottom