Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood and Crosses (Azel Stormrose&Nephratiri)

shaking her head as Eli talked, Mindi didn't respond so that way he wouldn't have to say anymore. he had been sorry, he really had, but she was too stubborn to accept it until it was too late. almost stumbling over twice Mindi was more then happy to see one of her many safe houses. typing in the secret code next to the door she pushed open the door before it automaticly locked, but that wasn't a good idea. as she as she made it through the door Eli fell to the ground, taking her with him.

scrambling out from under him she pulled him the rest of the way into the house. as soon as the door was shut all the lights turned on and Mindi went straight for her secret stash of blood. she had a few needles in the house for reasons she wasn't sure of, but at this moment she was happy to have them. coming back with the universal blood type, which she kept well in stock, she attached the needle to the bag then started the blood flow into Eli's body. pulling his now ruined shir from his arm she tossed it aside and started to lick at the wound. it was the only way for Mindi to stop the bleeding since she didn't keep medical bandages.

Nephratiri said:
shaking her head as Eli talked, Mindi didn't respond so that way he wouldn't have to say anymore. he had been sorry, he really had, but she was too stubborn to accept it until it was too late. almost stumbling over twice Mindi was more then happy to see one of her many safe houses. typing in the secret code next to the door she pushed open the door before it automaticly locked, but that wasn't a good idea. as she as she made it through the door Eli fell to the ground, taking her with him.

scrambling out from under him she pulled him the rest of the way into the house. as soon as the door was shut all the lights turned on and Mindi went straight for her secret stash of blood. she had a few needles in the house for reasons she wasn't sure of, but at this moment she was happy to have them. coming back with the universal blood type, which she kept well in stock, she attached the needle to the bag then started the blood flow into Eli's body. pulling his now ruined shir from his arm she tossed it aside and started to lick at the wound. it was the only way for Mindi to stop the bleeding since she didn't keep medical bandages.

Eli remained half conscious enough to stay alert to her dragging him in. As soon as he knew for sure they were out of danger he allowed himself to finish passing out. It was odd. He almost never dreamed while he slept, but for some reason he had a vivid dream of Mindi of all things. They were tangled around each other in a mix of lust and love and it was almost like Eli could feel every action that happened in the dream. In the dream the same situation that had got him in trouble earlier occurred where he bit her leaving a deep mark but just as it happened a voice rang out through his mind telling him to admit the truth and tell her he meant the bite to represent what it stood for. In his sleep he muttered weakly to himself. "N..no I can't tell....I meant...bite." Another image flashed through his mind of her biting him. Not in the bloodthirsty hungry manor but in an almost romantic and gentle way. What bothered him about that image was the look of enjoyment and acceptance on his face. After several hours of being out he awoke and looked around the room he was laying in. "Mindi where are you?"

coming back into the bedroom wtih a pair of clothes in her hands Mindi smiled lightly at Eli. dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a green tank top she was bare food and comfortable. "i'm here" placing the clothes at the end of the bed she sat at his side. "you've been out for a couple hours," reaching her hand up she gently brushed some of his hair out of his face "i had to transfuse two bags of blood to get you back to normal. and while you've been out i got you some food and clothes".

not looking him in the eyes she played with the hem of the blanket as she spoke. "you must be starving and you need to get your sugar level back to normal," standing from the bed she went for the door "i'll go make you some food, just keep resting".

Nephratiri said:
coming back into the bedroom wtih a pair of clothes in her hands Mindi smiled lightly at Eli. dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a green tank top she was bare food and comfortable. "i'm here" placing the clothes at the end of the bed she sat at his side. "you've been out for a couple hours," reaching her hand up she gently brushed some of his hair out of his face "i had to transfuse two bags of blood to get you back to normal. and while you've been out i got you some food and clothes".

not looking him in the eyes she played with the hem of the blanket as she spoke. "you must be starving and you need to get your sugar level back to normal," standing from the bed she went for the door "i'll go make you some food, just keep resting".

Eli looked her over as she walked in and smiled weakly. She didn't look angry anymore and that put Eli at ease. He nodded and tried to sit up a little listening to her words. "Th...Thank you for helping me...Sorry I passed out on you." He sighed and looked down at the clothes she had brought him. "Thanks for those I guess my favorite shirt really is ruined now." He chuckled and looked around the room. "I've heard of these safehouses. Never thought I would be in one." He nodded a little. "Yeah I actually am starving." As she stood he settled back down into bed and closed his eyes thinking back to the dreams burning still vivid in his mind. At least Mindi hadn't heard his words. He was worried about how she might react if she could have seen his dreams. Before long he was drifting off into a light sleep again.

hiding in the kitchen Mindi hid alot longer then it took for her to make the food. for vampires they broke their life up into former lives. in a former life Mindi had dated a very famous italian cheif, and inbetween dates and bedroom time he would teach her how to cook simple but sexy foods. for the morning she made Eli Spagetti and Meat Balls, the american way. sitting on the bar stool next to the island in the kitchen she sighed "what am i going to do?". putting her face in her hands she brought her knees up to her chest. this wasn't happening, it was one of those unspoken rules that you didn't bring a hunter into your safe house. but right in the other room was a hunter, in her bed!

finally standing from her stool Mindi took the plate of pasta and brought it into the room. finding Eli asleep she leaned against the door jam and sighed happily. he was asleep again, resting like she told him to. shaking her head she walked back to his side, leaving the plate of food on the bedside table. checking her patching job on Eli's wounds she felt good that he was healing well enough. she had to run to the store to get food and supplies, which left him alone for about an hour, but she refused to feed him blood for the rest of his stay.

Nephratiri said:
hiding in the kitchen Mindi hid alot longer then it took for her to make the food. for vampires they broke their life up into former lives. in a former life Mindi had dated a very famous italian cheif, and inbetween dates and bedroom time he would teach her how to cook simple but sexy foods. for the morning she made Eli Spagetti and Meat Balls, the american way. sitting on the bar stool next to the island in the kitchen she sighed "what am i going to do?". putting her face in her hands she brought her knees up to her chest. this wasn't happening, it was one of those unspoken rules that you didn't bring a hunter into your safe house. but right in the other room was a hunter, in her bed!

finally standing from her stool Mindi took the plate of pasta and brought it into the room. finding Eli asleep she leaned against the door jam and sighed happily. he was asleep again, resting like she told him to. shaking her head she walked back to his side, leaving the plate of food on the bedside table. checking her patching job on Eli's wounds she felt good that he was healing well enough. she had to run to the store to get food and supplies, which left him alone for about an hour, but she refused to feed him blood for the rest of his stay.

Again Eli's sleep was filled with dreams, and again they were dreams of Mindi. Of their passion in the club before and of passionate encounters that had yet to come. Just like before the dreams ended with her biting him but this time a twist. She bit him at his request. He awoke just as her fangs would have touched his skin and sat up quickly looking around nervously expecting her to be on top of him fangs bared. After a moment he relaxed and his eyes fell to the plate of food sitting by the bed. As soon as he did his stomach began to growl and he realized it had been almost two days since he had last eaten. Reaching over he took the plate and layed it in his lap taking a few big bites. It was delicious, alot better than the canned and fast food he had been living off of these past few months. In just a few minutes he had the plate completely cleaned. His hunter's curiosity made him want to look around this so called safe house but he really did not want to destroy the trust that he had with Mindi. Especially since he still needed information from her. At least that was the reason he was going to keep telling himself .

walking to the closest drug store Mindi needed to get the necessaties for Eli. most of it was going to have to be canned, but beggers can't be choosers if she wanted to feed him. with tennis shoes on her feet and un-needed sun glasses on her face she had her hair pulled back into a poney tail. once she made it to the store she pulled out the metal basket and went around the small drug store. stocking up on cans of green beans, corn, carrots, then bags of crackers, cheese, bread, she got a few packages of sliced ham and turkey for sandwitches and some eggs for some kind of breakfast in the morning. once she made it to check out she felt the presence of another vampire. tensing up she felt him come up behind her, standing inline right behind her.

Nephratiri said:
walking to the closest drug store Mindi needed to get the necessaties for Eli. most of it was going to have to be canned, but beggers can't be choosers if she wanted to feed him. with tennis shoes on her feet and un-needed sun glasses on her face she had her hair pulled back into a poney tail. once she made it to the store she pulled out the metal basket and went around the small drug store. stocking up on cans of green beans, corn, carrots, then bags of crackers, cheese, bread, she got a few packages of sliced ham and turkey for sandwitches and some eggs for some kind of breakfast in the morning. once she made it to check out she felt the presence of another vampire. tensing up she felt him come up behind her, standing inline right behind her.

Eli closed his eyes again trying to force himself back to sleep but he just couldn't rest any more. Mindi had been gone for a long time and he was beginning to get both concerned for her safety and as much as he wanted to trust her worried that she was bringing reinforcements. As the day began to drag on he began to wonder if he should start looking for an escape, or at the least something to defend himself with. He forced himself up out of the bed and searched around until he found the single folding silver knife he had left. He searched for any other weapons but found nothing that would be of use if any vampires tried to attack. Settling back into the bed he unfolded the knife and slid it under his pillow. All he could do now was wait and hope he was wrong about needing that blade. Settling back into the bed he stared at the wall and waited for her return, or an attack hoping he was physically prepared enough to handle one.

taking a step forward to be the next to be checked out Mindi gripped the hand basket of stuff. "that's alot of food that you're not going to be interested in eating" vampires could eat food and like or dislike the taste but they didn't get anything out of eating it. not looking back she smiled lightly in voice only "i have a meal pass out in my bed, he needs food so he can keep preforming". hearing him snicker Mindi was almost tempted to look back at him, but she didn't give in. "he can't be that good, no human is that good in bed" reaching his hand out the man placed his hand on her shoulder. if Mindi had had to vampire strength she would have touched his hand and broken a few fingers silently; but here she was, powerless. stepping out of his reach she glanced back to say "i'm too old for your inexperience". now she did it, he was going to come after her because of that comment.

once she was done buying her food she made a bee line to the safe house. she had to get Eli to remove the rosary, she had to defend them. there was no way Eli could protect them both in his weakened state. pushing open the doors she pushed all the locks home, dropping the food on the ground. "Eli, where are you!?" running into the bedroom she looked him in the eyes. "you have to take this off," pulling the rosary out of her shirt she stood over him next to the bed "a vampire is coming and you can't take him on in your condition". feeling the presence of multiple vampires she started to panic "you have to take this off, i can't fight in this weakened state!".

Nephratiri said:
taking a step forward to be the next to be checked out Mindi gripped the hand basket of stuff. "that's alot of food that you're not going to be interested in eating" vampires could eat food and like or dislike the taste but they didn't get anything out of eating it. not looking back she smiled lightly in voice only "i have a meal pass out in my bed, he needs food so he can keep preforming". hearing him snicker Mindi was almost tempted to look back at him, but she didn't give in. "he can't be that good, no human is that good in bed" reaching his hand out the man placed his hand on her shoulder. if Mindi had had to vampire strength she would have touched his hand and broken a few fingers silently; but here she was, powerless. stepping out of his reach she glanced back to say "i'm too old for your inexperience". now she did it, he was going to come after her because of that comment.

once she was done buying her food she made a bee line to the safe house. she had to get Eli to remove the rosary, she had to defend them. there was no way Eli could protect them both in his weakened state. pushing open the doors she pushed all the locks home, dropping the food on the ground. "Eli, where are you!?" running into the bedroom she looked him in the eyes. "you have to take this off," pulling the rosary out of her shirt she stood over him next to the bed "a vampire is coming and you can't take him on in your condition". feeling the presence of multiple vampires she started to panic "you have to take this off, i can't fight in this weakened state!".

When he heard the door swing open he could tell she was panicked. As she rushed into the room and made her demand his eyes went wide. She wanted him to take off the rosary? He sat up and looked her over carefully. He wanted to trust her. After all she had saved his life once already. He sat up and winced a little. At the same time this could all just be a trap. Sliding his hand under the pillow he brought out the one silver knife he had left and sighed. "Mindi..I want to believe you I really do but...." He closed his eyes for a second and looked down. "Prove to me that this isn't a trap. Prove that when I take that rosary off your not going to simply turn on me." His feelings were torn between the images that had been haunting his dreams and the stigma for her kind that he had spent years building.

Mindi didn't know how long it would take for him to take the rosary off and they were running out of time. she couldn't convince him without the other vampires actually knocking down her door and killing them both. "there are vampires right outside the house, i can sence them. all vampires can sence their own kind," a knock came to the front door, they were too late "give me your knife". holding her hand out she looked him in the eyes "i may not have been able to take you at the last minute, but i can throw a knife". with the one knife she could have thrown it through all the vampires with her own vampire strength, but being a human strength she'd have to bluff alot. then there was the problem of his knife being silver, she was going to be hurting after this.

Nephratiri said:
Mindi didn't know how long it would take for him to take the rosary off and they were running out of time. she couldn't convince him without the other vampires actually knocking down her door and killing them both. "there are vampires right outside the house, i can sence them. all vampires can sence their own kind," a knock came to the front door, they were too late "give me your knife". holding her hand out she looked him in the eyes "i may not have been able to take you at the last minute, but i can throw a knife". with the one knife she could have thrown it through all the vampires with her own vampire strength, but being a human strength she'd have to bluff alot. then there was the problem of his knife being silver, she was going to be hurting after this.

When he heard the knock on the door he watched her face and in an instant he believed her. He shook his head when she asked for his knife and instead stood moving slowly over to her his lips hovering just against her's for a moment. "I am going to trust you Mindi. When this is over trust me to put this back on for just a little longer. He kissed her gently and muttered some latin holy words causing the rosary to glow for a moment. He reached out and lifted the rosary from around her neck draping it back around his. He moved between her and the door holding the knife behind him. "Make it look like that interrupted you about to feed. Once their guard is down we will attack." He closed his eyes and made his best attempt to look scared.

freezing when Eli came so close to her Mindi was sure he was going to kiss her. she wouldn't complain about having a good bye kiss before they died. listening to his words she nodded her head in understanding, she didn't want the thing back on, but if she didn't agree to it they would both perish slow and painfully. feeling this over-whelming relief, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders, Mindi lighlty stretched. this hunter was full of surprises, like being heroic towards his enemy.

lightly laughing at his plan Mindi turned Eli towards her and used her strength to slamb them both up against the wall. "sheeth your weapon, you wont be needing it" sliding her hands up under his shirt she kissed his lips to silence any protest. this hunter may be good, but she lived with vamires for centuries so she knew how to get around them. nipping at his bottom lip, Mindi drew just enough blood to have it smear across their lips. rolling her hips against his, Mindi only had a few minutes to get them both aroused before the young vampires found them.

once the vampires bursted through the doors Mindi lifted her head form Eli's kiss, her lips smeared with his blood while their bodies pressed against each other in a sexual fasion. "i told you i wasn't interested" her voice was cold as the room tensed. with her powers back she could change the mood in the room.

Nephratiri said:
freezing when Eli came so close to her Mindi was sure he was going to kiss her. she wouldn't complain about having a good bye kiss before they died. listening to his words she nodded her head in understanding, she didn't want the thing back on, but if she didn't agree to it they would both perish slow and painfully. feeling this over-whelming relief, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders, Mindi lighlty stretched. this hunter was full of surprises, like being heroic towards his enemy.

lightly laughing at his plan Mindi turned Eli towards her and used her strength to slamb them both up against the wall. "sheeth your weapon, you wont be needing it" sliding her hands up under his shirt she kissed his lips to silence any protest. this hunter may be good, but she lived with vamires for centuries so she knew how to get around them. nipping at his bottom lip, Mindi drew just enough blood to have it smear across their lips. rolling her hips against his, Mindi only had a few minutes to get them both aroused before the young vampires found them.

once the vampires bursted through the doors Mindi lifted her head form Eli's kiss, her lips smeared with his blood while their bodies pressed against each other in a sexual fasion. "i told you i wasn't interested" her voice was cold as the room tensed. with her powers back she could change the mood in the room.

Eli winced a little when she pushed him against the wall. He was still a little sore from being fed on. He opened his mouth to protest but as was her plan he was quickly silenced by her lips. When she nipped at him he groaned a little and watched her smear the blood on her lips. He nodded and tossed the now closed knife under the bed allowing her access under his shirt. his own hands went to her waist pulling them against his own every time she rolled. It did not take long before he was aroused, his cock twitching through his pants against her body. He half pretended and half allowed himself to slip into a lustful high his head slumping against her shoulder kissing and nipping at it. His eyes eyes cut to the doorway as the vampires came in before closing them and gripping her ass harder forcing himself to moan pitifully to help play out his role as a weak human play thing.

now that Mindi was completely free she could tell that these vampires were no more then a a few hundred years old, while she was many hundred years old. feeling Eli really get into his act Mindi had to lick the blood from her lips to keep from looking surprised. reluctantly Mindi pulled herself from Eli's embrace and faced against the three male vampires. all of them looked like they had been turned shortly after high school graduation; senior high school students were always easier to roll into mind control. breaking one of the bed posts from the bed she threw it at one of the vampires, lodging the large piece of wood into his shoulder. "i was just about to eat when you interupted me" taking slowly steps towards them she moved sinfully.

reaching one of her hands out she flicked another vampire in the nose, sending him flying against the wall, his nose partially lodged into his brain. the last man was the one that approached her in the drug store. "i prefer to eat alone. so if i ever sense you anywhere near me, i will finish the job and kill you very, very, slowly" placing a hand on his shoulder she looked him in the eyes "why aren't you leaving?". jumping out of her touch the vampire backed away, tripping over his friend with the broken nose. before leaving he picked his friend up from the ground and ordered his other friend to hurry up and get out.

feeling a rush of power and excitement she turned back to Eli. "now where were we?" walking back to him with a sexy sway in her hips she pressed herself back against his body, feeling the glow of the rosary against her chest.

Nephratiri said:
now that Mindi was completely free she could tell that these vampires were no more then a a few hundred years old, while she was many hundred years old. feeling Eli really get into his act Mindi had to lick the blood from her lips to keep from looking surprised. reluctantly Mindi pulled herself from Eli's embrace and faced against the three male vampires. all of them looked like they had been turned shortly after high school graduation; senior high school students were always easier to roll into mind control. breaking one of the bed posts from the bed she threw it at one of the vampires, lodging the large piece of wood into his shoulder. "i was just about to eat when you interupted me" taking slowly steps towards them she moved sinfully.

reaching one of her hands out she flicked another vampire in the nose, sending him flying against the wall, his nose partially lodged into his brain. the last man was the one that approached her in the drug store. "i prefer to eat alone. so if i ever sense you anywhere near me, i will finish the job and kill you very, very, slowly" placing a hand on his shoulder she looked him in the eyes "why aren't you leaving?". jumping out of her touch the vampire backed away, tripping over his friend with the broken nose. before leaving he picked his friend up from the ground and ordered his other friend to hurry up and get out.

feeling a rush of power and excitement she turned back to Eli. "now where were we?" walking back to him with a sexy sway in her hips she pressed herself back against his body, feeling the glow of the rosary against her chest.

Eli felt her pull away and had to actually fight off a real whimper. Something about feeling that much power that close to him made him want her even more than he was already struggling to deal with. He slumped back against the wall and watched her through hazy eyes as she launched the post into the first vampire Her power caused a shiver of fear and excitement to rush through his body. The way the mood changed at her will and the fluid grace she moved with was amazing. She was definitely more powerful than many of the vampires he had encountered in the past. He watched in amazement as she dealt with all three of them before turning back to him. As she pressed herself against him once again he reached for the rosary and held it out staring at it for several long moments. He could not hold it. he wanted to feel her full unbridled lustful power. He layed the rosary down on the nightstand turning his gaze to her his eyes hazy with lust. "Promise you won't kill me Mindi?" He leaned into her and his lips found her neck kissing her slowly his tongue working small circles on her skin.

watching the battle in his eyes Mindi didn't blame Eli if he wanted to place the rosary back on her. she didn't even display a fraction of her power and still she saw the amazement in his eyes when she walked back to him. when his battle was over and the rosary was placed on the night stand she stood there amazed by him again. tilting her head to the side as he kissed and licked her neck Mindi didn't know what to say. bringing her hands up she wripped open the front of his shirt "you have to warm me when it becomes too much," licking her way down his body she never looked away from his eyes "i feel something too intense towrads you that i might lose control". making her way down to his pants she did want she'd wanted to do before and wripped his pants open and off his legs. "please don't let me lose control" she was already breathless, her eyes starting to burn red as her fangs started to extend in her mouth.

Nephratiri said:
watching the battle in his eyes Mindi didn't blame Eli if he wanted to place the rosary back on her. she didn't even display a fraction of her power and still she saw the amazement in his eyes when she walked back to him. when his battle was over and the rosary was placed on the night stand she stood there amazed by him again. tilting her head to the side as he kissed and licked her neck Mindi didn't know what to say. bringing her hands up she wripped open the front of his shirt "you have to warm me when it becomes too much," licking her way down his body she never looked away from his eyes "i feel something too intense towrads you that i might lose control". making her way down to his pants she did want she'd wanted to do before and wripped his pants open and off his legs. "please don't let me lose control" she was already breathless, her eyes starting to burn red as her fangs started to extend in her mouth.

As she tore his shirt open Eli pushed his body against her touch his breath coming out in hot huffs as his lips continued to work against her neck. He nodded weakly in response to her command and as she started working her way down his chest his hands gripped her hair and his eyes followed her. His entire body shook when she tore his pants off. Her strength was amazing and he could not hold back his curiosity of what such power could bring in a carnal encounter. Her words surprised him a little but he was far to lost to comment on them. All he could give was another simple nod. When he spoke his words came out in a heated whisper. "I won't I promise Mindi."

growling at his promise Mindi used her strength to throw him on the bed, having him land on his back. crawling towards him she mounted herself ontop of him. strattling his hips she nipped up his body, her clothes starting to feel very uncomfortable. Taking his hands from Eli's side, Mindi placed them above her head, making it harder for her to get at his neck. she was starting to get lost in his body, even though the night didn't start out this way.

Nephratiri said:
growling at his promise Mindi used her strength to throw him on the bed, having him land on his back. crawling towards him she mounted herself ontop of him. strattling his hips she nipped up his body, her clothes starting to feel very uncomfortable. Taking his hands from Eli's side, Mindi placed them above her head, making it harder for her to get at his neck. she was starting to get lost in his body, even though the night didn't start out this way.

The strength she showed by throwing him on the bed actually managed to jar Eli out of his lustful haze. He watched as she moved to him in an almost animal like manner. He allowed her to move his arms as she desired his breath becoming jagged and heated as she worked her way up his body. The side her was seeing was unlike he had ever experienced and as terrifying as it was he wanted more. He pushed his hips against her's as she straddled him. "Damnit Mindi this is amazing. I...I want you." He struggled until one of his hands got free. As soon as he could he gripped her shirt and tugged at it until he managed to tear it off. As soon as it was off his hand took a hold of her breast massaging it in hard circles tugging on her nipple. His hand then moved down to her pants and he quickly got them undone forcing his fingers into them he rubbed her slowly. His hips pumped harder against her's. "Please Mindi."

feeling his hands on her body Mindi tilted her head back in pleasure. he wanted her, just as much as she wanted him. releasing his other hand she leaned down and kissed Eli's lips deeply, sliding her hands up and down his body. her nails lightly stratching his skin, never breaking the surface. breathing hard as his hands teased her Mindi forced her eyes to turn back to their normal color as she heard his plea. "what is it Eli?" leaning down alittle she nipped at his shoulder "what do you want?".

Nephratiri said:
feeling his hands on her body Mindi tilted her head back in pleasure. he wanted her, just as much as she wanted him. releasing his other hand she leaned down and kissed Eli's lips deeply, sliding her hands up and down his body. her nails lightly stratching his skin, never breaking the surface. breathing hard as his hands teased her Mindi forced her eyes to turn back to their normal color as she heard his plea. "what is it Eli?" leaning down alittle she nipped at his shoulder "what do you want?".

His hand tugged her bra free from her body so that he could feel the soft flesh of her breasts easier. His other hand slid her panties to one side allowing him to rub her clit before pushing one of his fingers into her pumping it slowly. He shivered violently as her nails ran along his body, the act causing waves of excitement to shoot through him. When her lips locked with his he worked his tongue furiously against her lips searching for access into her mouth. As nipped down to his shoulder he let out a heated sigh that was a bit more on the submissive side than he was used to or particularly proud of. As soon as she asked what he wanted with her lips and fangs so close to his neck an image shot through his mind of her biting into his throat as they lay together. He instantly wanted to cry out for her to do it but he bit his tongue and held back his plea. He looked to her and pumped his finger into her harder deciding instead to ask for something a little more open for her to interpret. "Mindi...Take me however you want...M..Make me yours." A part of him larger than he would ever admit hoped she would take that as an invitation to bite him. His desire to feel that terrified him but he could not seem to drive the thought out of his mind

smiling at his words Mindi slid from his body to remove the rest of her clothes and whatever Eli had left on him. once they were both undressed she was ready to have her way with him. pushing him to the middle of the bed she leaned down and licked up and down his neck as she rubbed her wettening pussy against his hardening shaft. "you've offered yourself to the prey, i hope you're ready for me" sliding her hand down his body she positioned his shaft under her body before she slowly decended onto his cock.

Nephratiri said:
smiling at his words Mindi slid from his body to remove the rest of her clothes and whatever Eli had left on him. once they were both undressed she was ready to have her way with him. pushing him to the middle of the bed she leaned down and licked up and down his neck as she rubbed her wettening pussy against his hardening shaft. "you've offered yourself to the prey, i hope you're ready for me" sliding her hand down his body she positioned his shaft under her body before she slowly decended onto his cock.

He watched her as she finished undressing licking his lips sliding into the middle of the bed when she prompted him to. His hands gripped her waist and he pushed his hips against her allowing his cock to rub on her pussy. When she spoke he nodded biting his lip in anticipation. As she pushed down on him he pushed his hips up into her forcing himself deep into her body. Something about the way she felt this time made her even more amazing than the first time they slept together. He groaned and reached up grabbing her breasts with both hands and massaging them as she rode him. Now that they were actually having sex again the haze from her feeding was being sweated off and he was more alert and having regained a little of his aggression he grinned up at her and tugged at her nipples before allowing one of his hands to slip down and grab her ass spanking her one hard time deciding to taunt her. "Is that all you've got Mindi? I thought no human could keep up with a vampire." he arched her a little so he could pump up into her harder.

once Eli was completely inside her Mindi had to pause for a few seconds. he still felt so big inside her, filling her so completely. when she did finally start riding him, he felt more amazing then the first time; but it probably helped that she didn't have that damned rosary on. looking into Eli's eyes as he massaged her breasts Mindi could see something changing in his eyes then that grin appeared. smiling back at him, a shiver ran through her body as his hand slid down her side before she gasped with surprise. she'd never been spanked by a human before, it was alittle exciting. when his challange was placed in the air, Mindi couldn't stop herself from wanting to meet that challange.

as Eli pumped harder into her, Mindi leaned down and nuzzled his neck, slowly tasting the salt that started to accumulate. rocking her hips against his thrusts she whispered against his neck "if you insist on drowning in pleasure i'll give it to you". lightly scraping her fangs on his neck she broke the skin just enough to get a drop of his blood. moaning from the taste leaned up and kissed his lips as her riding became harder and faster.

Back
Top Bottom