Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The tale of the traveling Mage (Stardust Yusei and Vampire07)

The kiss had made him realize something. He was definitely marrying that woman. He prepared a silence spell and just as the horn blew threw it at the paladin. Unable to chant spells he was not much more than a meat shield for the barbarian who was practically on his own with his offensive capabilities. Donovan ran at the paladin and in the moment he was about to get struck by his sword vanished leaping over his head and landed safely behind him he then unsheated his knife. It was a special unbreakable knife an "armor breaker". He used it to cut the leather straps and joints on the paladins heavy armor making it fall to pieces. Now defenseless, he began flaying his sword wildly at donovan whom was skilfully avoiding but still without his armor the paladin was much faster. He however woudl dodge even when his cloak was getting a few cuts here and there he was bidding time to make a flash spell. He would throw the lights at the enemy on her signal.

The barbarian was a challenge in itself as he swung his axe at her only to hit not kill. She just dodged allowing him to tire out but soon as his axe hit the ground she ran up it and kicked him hard under his jaw sending him stumbling back without his weapon but he soon howled as her foot made contact with hsi family gems. Lillian turned taking her blade out for once since they stepped intot eh battle and slipped between the two men. With her armor being light she could match the paladin's speed. Though she messed up a few times but it resulted him hitting her chest or ribs but her goal was to keep him distracted. "Donovan...." She called out to him hoping he was getting close to being done as she could feel the raging barbarian getting to his feet behind her. "Donovan!" She yelled out once more as the massive man stood behind her raising his axe up as if to knock her out.

"Right!" He said as he aimed for their two opponents. He shot his lightball spell right to their eyes and while they were blinded sheated his knife and left Lillian to deliver the Coup de grace

Right as teh spell hit them the paladin backed off but the barbarian hit her with such force she lost her sword. She kicked back as hard as she could sending him back unble to fight as she punched the blinded paladin. Her left shoulder was dislocated from teh hit and she moved back in pain to where she collasped on the ground.

He saw she was wounded. He could win the fight there and then. They were winning but still she was badly wounded. Calling a time out was an idiocy he couldnt even consider. But he didnt want her to get hurt. In all things considered he was a prince. Soon to be king. So they didnt need the price money. She might need help so instead of prolonging the battle and beating the paladin himself he tapped the ground giving the fight to their opponents as he rushed to Lillian's side and began chanting a spell to heal her dislocated arm and using a spell to stop the pain he would relocate it.

"Please be alright." He said as the medics from the arena approached them. She seemed to still be collapsed and even though he knew she was though he didnt want her to be hurt.

She was in pain and she was trembling by the time he got to her. Though before she could look up at him the medics came to her blocking her view. With her sitting up her flesh was bruising quickly but the young medic placed his hands over the bruises as they disappeared. "You need to get her to a bed and rest. I put a spell to heal the bruising but if she keeps fighting or moving to much the spell weakens to where the bruises will show at full strength and she may not fight for weeks." The medic said to Donovan as Lillian showed she was light headed from the affect of the spell.

"Understood." He said as he picked her up and carried her to their Inn where he left her on her bed and waited for her to wake up. In the meantime he asked for a dozen red roses and left them next to her bed in a vase. He hoped she would see them when she woke up. He stayed by her side and still using alchemy with the ingredients he had purchased before to make a healing solution to treat her wounds and relieve the pain. He finished the mix and placed it on a seal he drew on paper, he used the seal to catalyze the formula and left it simmer while she rested.

"Im sorry Lillian, I shouldnt have gotten us in that tournament, neither of us was ready."

Lillian soon groaned and felt as if her armor was to tight. Still out of it as she unlaced her armor with it slipped from her form. She didn't know he was still in the room as she laid there naked with her curling up to a pillow but her vision was clearing up seeing the roses on the table between their beds. "Roses...." She said with a dry mouth. Sitting up slightly she heard someone speaking. "Good practice..." She said with a weak laugh as she closed her eyes with a pleasent shiver running up her form as the stone wall was from the fireplace in the tavern below them. It gave off plenty of heat and she just nuzzled into the pillow with her white hair flowing down her side.

vampire07 said:
Lillian soon groaned and felt as if her armor was to tight. Still out of it as she unlaced her armor with it slipped from her form. She didn't know he was still in the room as she laid there naked with her curling up to a pillow but her vision was clearing up seeing the roses on the table between their beds. "Roses...." She said with a dry mouth. Sitting up slightly she heard someone speaking. "Good practice..." She said with a weak laugh as she closed her eyes with a pleasent shiver running up her form as the stone wall was from the fireplace in the tavern below them. It gave off plenty of heat and she just nuzzled into the pillow with her white hair flowing down her side.
He looked at her. Her astonishingly beautiful figure was right next to him but still all he could think of was that she was hurt. "Yes." He said with a faint smile. "I am glad youre still in good spirits. We had to give up but you fought really well." He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. He caressed her gorgeous white hair and smiled. "You really have the brave heart of a queen."

She smiled weakly. "A makings of a fairy tale..." She said with a smile but she didn't open her eyes but she shifted as she felt his hand going through her hair. Slowly she opened her eyes seeing she wasn't imagining things. Her cheeks turned red as she was never naked in front of a man before so she grabbed the blanket and wrapped it over herself. "I was hoping if we won my father and brother would have enough to get by when thigns got tough."

"Dont worry." He said. If things go accordingly I am sure your family wont have such issues. For now I will contact my homeland. They will deliver some goods to your father and brother, enough for surviving for now. That is my way of thanking you for what you have done so far.

He then wrote a message in elvish language and attached it to a hawk that had been perched atop the windowsill. It flew away almost instantly and he want back to her bed. He kept caressing her hair. Smiling. He was pleased that the girl was so skillful and brave. He kissed her forehead once more and in the spur of the moment kissed her lips.

She smiled at him but some things weren't cleared. "So you asked for my help to travel to your home...Thats it? After that I could return to my home or is there something else?" she asked as something was telling her she'd be at his side for as long her human form would allow her. Though she smiled as he kissed her forehead but her eyes went wide as he kissed her lips. Reaching up as she ran her fingers over his ears down to his cheek with her returning the kiss.

He began to explain the truth. "I actually asked for you to come. Because my land needs a king. And a king needs a queen. I would like you to be my queen Lillian, I know I havent been completely honest about it. But truth be told I would like to ask of you to come to my land. If in the time we spend together you happen to doubt me you may come back to your home. I for one would like that you learn that home is where the heart is. And that I wish your heart to be with me."

He nuzzles her nose gently and smiled.

"So that was the true reason I asked you to come with me. Your strengh of heart made me realize that."

"I thought you asked me earlier but wasn't sure about it." She said with a smile as she kissed him softly. "My heart is yours..." She said as she had felt a connection to him it was the type that fairy tales spoke of. Sitting up slowly as the blanket fell from her chest as she kept her arms around his neck.

He kissed her as she did in a passionate french kiss. He wrapped her arms around her and pressed her body against his chest. He broke the kiss and kissed her again several times on the lips and kissed her deeply once more as he left his hands caress her back. He began nibbling her ear and whispering. "My dear Lillian. You have made me so happy. I will always be by your side. For ages to come."

Her body ached for him in a more intimate fashion but she was raised to wait until marriage. Smiling as she moved pulling the blanket up over her breasts. "Donovan, mind if we wait until we have the marriage to go further as in....Sexual?" She asked with her blushing as she knew he was older than she was and she'd die first but she would like to wait for the right moment.

He held her and smiled. "I dont mind an elf never gives his heart but to one woman. Being half of an elf is not what makes me feel proud of that but being a real man and a true gentleman."

He walked out of the room and turned to her before leaving.

"I am very pleased you were raised well. Take this time for you to recover and if you need anything I am right outside."

"I thought we were sleeping in the same room?" She asked with her nodding to the other bed in the room. "Trust me I'll get nito a gown when you leave the room. No temptations for you." She winked playfully to him with her holding the blanket to her chest but she was smiling to him.

He chuckled. "Dont worry I am strong enough. I wont try anything you dont want me to. I will wait here for you to change." He waited there mixing some ingredients on a few cardboard tubes. He was getting her surprise ready for her. And in the meantime he made sure to prepare for a special ritual. A way for them to be together for as long as possible.

With his back to her she slipped from the bed and grabbed her bag. She found her old gown and slipped it on. With him working she walked over to him and kissed his elf ear. Even if he was ashamed of it or wanting to hide it from public veiw. The kiss was her way of seeing how speical she was to him on allowing her to see his ears. "Goodnight my mage." She teased with her kissing his cheek before walking to the bed she left and slipped under the blanket.

He walked into the room and put the cardboard tube in his traveling bag. He changed into a cottom long shirt and loose pants to get some sleep. He would happily show her what he was planning once she was healthy once more. It would take 3 days traveling with no rest to reach his land. So that might be twice the amount. "Good night my queen"

He took his place on his bed and tried to get some sleep.

"Good night..." She said to him with a soft smile not knowing what he was planning. Though she fell to sleep but when morning came she was up in her armor once more and she was slipping her boots on. Once dressed she braided her hair back from her face but a few locks fell in front of her eyes. He would know where to find her as she was down at the stables getting her horse saddled up.

He woke up and she had left already, she was most likely getting her horse ready. Still it was worrysome that she was out and about after getting her arm dislocated. He changed into his red cloak and his feathered hat. He had changed into his mage outfit and walked out to the stables where he saw her beautiful as ever saddling up her horse. He walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder smiling at her as she turned. "I know youre very strong but are you sure you should be up so soon?"

He asked her. If she was really okay she wouldnt lie to him, so he could take her to the next destination in their travel.

Lillian looked over when he appeared and smiled. "Yes, I'm fine. I think my shoulder slipped back into place at the arena." She said as she tighten the saddle on her horse. "Where off to or are you going to keep that a secret from me?" She asked as she stepped up into the saddle and settled in with her riding her horse out of the stables.

"Of course not. Where headed to Va'andal the elven kingdom home of my ancestors." He said. He was happy to have met such a sweet girl on his travels and had a surprise for her that he would show her on that day when the night fell.

"Oh We will have to camp on the lake shore tonight since its an almost 2 day trip. But dont worry we have food and shelter so there should be no issue on spending a comfortable night.

Back
Top Bottom