Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bully (piranha/Lunarlight13)

piranha

Super-Earth
Name: Vincent "Vinny" Caraway
Appearance:
AnimeGuy.png

Personality: Vinny sees something he wants, and he gets it. He sees something he doesn't like, he gets rid of it. But Vinny has always been the kind of person who plays with his food before he eats it.

Vinny had only been standing outside the school fifteen minutes when students started showing up. He quietly dropped his smoldering cigarette to the concrete and crushed it beneath his foot. He watched as the few students that had arrived slowly turned into a swarm, pondering whether or not he should bother going to his morning classes today.

Name: Blaine 'Blair' Donovan
Appearance:
images

Personality: Blair is a bit of an introvert, he loves spending time by himself and is quite socially awkward. He also has small tendency to be blunt when speaking and not really think of the consequences of his actions, although it only occurs when he's intensely frustrated or angry.

Blaine was just arriving at the school, he was glad to be walking by himself while he looked up at the clouds. 'It really is a good day, the temperature is perfect, there's not a cloud in the sky. bliss, is the only way to describe today.' he thought as he walked. However his thoughts were interrupted when he accidentally bumped into someone, dropping all of his books in the process. "S-s-so-sorry bout that, I w-wa-wasn't paying attention." He stammered as he looked up to see a red haired guy with eyes of the same shade.

Vinny looked down at the little pest that had run straight into him. He glared down at the younger man, sizing him up. He was an attractive guy, Vinny decided. 'Might be fun to fuck with him.' If nothing else, it may at least relieve his current boredom.

"S-s-so-sorry bout that, I w-wa-wasn't paying attention."

"No shit. Maybe if you spent less time staring at the sky like some kinda moron, you'd have less to apologize for."

Blaine winced at his words, he'd heard worse at his old school so he tried to ignore him. Although, that was kind of hard considering how attractive the man, who was less than a two feet away from him, was. "L-lo-look, I s-sa-said I w-was s-so-sorry. Could y-you j-just le-let me g-go now?" he said, stuttering as he tried to pick up the scattered books around him.

"Let you go?" For a moment, Vinny seemed genuinely confused by the question, and then his face split into a grin, laughter spilling out of his mouth. Once he was done, grin still in place, he stepped closer to Blaine, kicking some of the kid's books aside.

"You're cute, but you're dumb," he mocked, reaching forward swiftly to grab hold of Blaine's throat, pressing just enough for the kid to feel uncomfortable. "I wasn't even holding onto you yet." His lips were just inches from Blaine's ear as he spoke.

Seeing his books get kicked, Blaine looked up, only to see the red haired man reaching for his throat. He couldn't suppress the frightened squeal that escaped his lips as he felt the pressure on his throat increase slightly.

As he felt the older boy's warm breath ghost across his shell shaped ear, Blaine blushed lightly. Although, when the boy recalled Vinny saying he was cute, the blush increased severely. As he tried to turn his head away, he whimpered slightly before saying "C-co-come on, I-I'm gonna be l-late for c-cl-class."

Vinny couldn't help the pleasant shiver that raced up his spine at the sound the boy made when he tightened his grip on his throat. He leaned closer, his lips grazing the skin of Blaine's cheek as he spoke in a low voice. "You seem to think I give a fuck."

He could hear the morning bell ringing inside the school building, and smirked down at Blaine. Without any warning, Vinny relinquished his hold on the kid's throat, pushing him back as he did so. "Looks like you're already late."

Vinny was getting a bit too excited at the thought of playing with this guy. He searched his pockets for his cigarettes, pulling the final one out of the pack. "Lucky for you, I got somewhere to be." He tossed the empty pack at Blaine's face before turning to leave. "Throw that out for me, will ya?" It came out more like a statement than a question.

Blaine Coughed slightly when Vinny let go of his throat but, when the realization that he was late set in, he scrambled to get all of his books. That is until he looked up at Vinny, only to be hit in the face with a pack of cigarettes.

Blaine was fuming as the older boy left and couldn't top himself from yelling, "Y-you ASSHOLE!!" although, even he was surprised at how girly his voice was. He wasn't used to yelling, he normally talking in a tone that was just above a whisper.

Then without waiting for a reaction, he turned around and began walking to class. Realization that he was late hit and he nearly sprinted to class. 'DETENTION' was the only word the teacher said as he entered. 'Great, now I've got detention, i was hoping she'd go easy on me since this is my first day but no suck luck.'

Vinny spent his morning at the corner store down the street; the owner didn't mind selling Vinny cigarettes, as he'd often gone there on his way home to pick some up for his mom.

He spent his time leafing disinterestedly through various magazines, though a few articles caught his eye. He couldn't concentrate on them at all, though. That kid was running circles in his head, and he felt himself growing hard just remembering the way he squirmed and the noises he'd made as Vinny had his hand wrapped around his throat.

The kid had called him an asshole, and that had made him laugh. He had a little fight in him, and it only made Vinny wanna fuck with him more.

With that thought firmly implanted in the back of his mind, he made his way back to the school just in time for lunch.

Blaine was sitting at a table in the back of the cafeteria, away from everyone, just hoping that he wouldn't have to deal with people like this morning. Although, at the thought of someone taking control of him like that, he began to get flustered.

As he began eating the small lunch he had both prepared and packed for himself, which consisted of two rather large Chicken Pita Sandwiches. he noticed the guy from this morning enter and tried to slink down in his seat.

Vinny gazed around the cafeteria, trying to spot that familiar face... there. He made his way over slowly, leaning down to talk to a few classmates along the way. The last one gestured back at Blaine, and Vinny grinned.

"So, Blaine," he said, sitting across from the younger man he'd basically assaulted earlier this morning, "how's things?" There was a hint of a knowing smirk at the edge of his mouth, though his tone was nonchalant. He removed a bright red apple from his book bag, and took a bite of it. Some of the juice ran down his chin, and his tongue darted out to catch it.

When Blaine saw Vinny approach his table, he knew he was in trouble. Having a bad feeling that Vinny remembered the 'little' comment he made earlier, he knew he was going to get him back.

Hearing Vinny's words, Blaine couldn't help but correct him. "Please, call me Blair. Everyone else does." then seeing the funny way he was eating an apple, he couldn't help but release a very girly, yet shy giggle.

When he looked at his lunch, which was now a one full chicken pita and a half eaten one, he thought. 'I wonder if he would want it, after all jerk or not, he's gotta eat.' so asked, "Umm...w-wo-wou-would y-y-you l-li-like t-the r-rest?" stammering far more than usual while pushing the Tupperware container toward the older boy.

"Blair, then." Vinny paused at the sweet but somewhat misguided gesture of the boy offering the rest of his lunch. He grinned, taking the container and moving to sit next to Blair. Very close to Blair, in fact.

"Well, thanks, Blair." His left came up to grip lightly at the back of Blair's neck, his fingers pressing gently into soft skin, a brief reminder of this morning. "Although," he continued, "I seem to remember you calling me an asshole this morning. What's changed? Don't wanna get the shit kicked outta ya?"

Blair was surprised when Vinny moved closer to him, a bit too close actually. Then without warning he felt Vinny grip the back of his neck, unknowingly pressing into a sweet spot neither one knew about. This action caused Blair to moan in a combination of discomfort and pleasure.

Hearing the noise that escaped his lips, Blair thought 'I sounded like such a whore! Wait, since when was that spot so sensitive?!' Although Vinny's words dragged him out of them.

"Ah- I just th-thought t-the a-ap-apple w-wasn't going t-to get y-you full." He said, quivering from the waves of pleasure emanating from the nape of his neck.

Vinny nearly groaned himself at the noises Blair was making, instead increasing the pressure of his fingers on the young man's neck and pulling him so that their sides were pressed together.

"Get up," he said, ignoring Blair's statement entirely. His voice was low and commanding, and his lips ghosted across Blair's cheekbone as he spoke. Vinny then stood, taking his hand away from the boy's neck to tangle in the hair at the back of the kid's head. He grinned and yanked back a bit, ignoring the few students who were starting to glance in their direction.

Blair moaned again when Vinny pulled his hair, this time slightly louder. then said "Ahh- f-for what?" his back arching slightly as he bit his lip, making him appear more feminine in the surprisingly erotic pose.

Vinny's erection pressed against his pants, growing at the sight of Blair arching his back. And the noises the kid made! He sounded like a slut. Vinny slowly pulled his head back even further, leaning down and nipping lightly at Blair's earlobe.

People were definitely starting to stare as the lunch crowd was thinning out. "Because I said so," Vinny hissed right in his ear. Suddenly, Vinny hauled Blair up and out of his seat, forcing him toward the doors that led outside.

Blair nearly screamed when Vinny pulled him farther, and winced when the nipping at his ear began. He was outright shocked when Vinny decided to yank him out of the cafeteria. Jetting a little frustrated with the older boy, he said "Is there a reason that you yanked me out of the lunch room, you perverted prick!" the last part only slipped because he noticed the tent Vinny was sporting in his pants.

Vinny just grinned when Blair yelled at him. "Now, Blair, you can't moan like a whore when I touch you, and expect me not to react."

Vinny let go of his hair to push him against the brick exterior of the school building, pressing himself against the boy so that his arms came to rest on either side of his head against the wall. He studied Blair intensely as he wondered how long he could play with the boy until he caved.

Blair gasped as his back hit the brick wall, hard! Then shaking slightly, from the fear of what was going to happen to him, he said "W-what are y-you gonna do to m-me?" all the while looking every wear but Vinny's eyes. Those piercing, smoldering eyes.

Vinny moved to trace the edge of Blair's ear with his tongue. "Nothing you won't like," he murmured, pressing his erection into the younger man's pelvis. One hand snaked around the back of Blair's neck, once again pressing the sweet spot he'd found there before.

Feeling Vinny's hot tongue circle his ear was bad, but when he pressed himself against Blair's, Blair almost lost all control. He moaned like a slut yet again, when the pressure on his neck returned. Only this time, his body unconsciously grinded against the older boy's, creating an unbareable friction between the two. Blair was surprised to see that someone taking control of him like this, was getting him aroused, as he blushed a deep red.

Vinny let loose a ragged laugh as Blair ground against him. "I knew you wanted it, you fucking slut." With that, he kissed Blair hard, biting his lip. The hand that wasn't pressing on Blair's neck worked it's way into the younger boy's pants, stroking his cock. Vinny groaned, loving the noises he was eliciting from his new toy.

Blair couldn't believe the sensations he was feeling as Vinny kissed and played with him, but was still surprised when he felt himself kiss the older boy back. He couldn't stop himself from throwing his arms around Vinny's neck, bringing the two closer and increasing the friction of their bodies.

Reluctantly, Vinny pulled away from the kiss, keeping his lips a hair's breadth away from Blair's. Removing his hand from Blair's pants, he undid his own, freeing his cock. He pushed lightly down on Blair's shoulders, forcing him to his knees with his back against the wall. Once again, Vinny's hand tangled in his hair, and he guided the young man's face toward his stiff cock. He looked down at him, eyes burning with desire. "Suck it, bitch."

Back
Top Bottom