Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back from eye surgery. Woooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirschrotes Blut

Planetoid
Hello. I haven't been here for a few months due to requiring eye surgery that kept not working. So, thank you to my doctor, whose nationality I can't place for all the marbles. Anyway, I'm back hopefully for longer than two months. If we had something going, feel free to remind me. Now... back to work!

I don't know what I'll be doubling... but you'll get double of something. Anyway, I figured that I'd start my own thread so that I can make a signature and get more rolplays in and under my non existent belt. As for my preferences, you can refer to my intro thread. Anything else that you're curious about, feel free to ask. I'll make a list of pairings and whatnot in the next post.

RE: If you call now, I'll double the offer! Free!

Before we get to the pairings, first some guidlines. The word "rules" sounds too imposing to me.

• I'd like it if we can match posts. I can write 1 - 3 paragraphs.
• I'd also like if you knew grammar well enough to have good puncuation and capitolization.
• Story > Smut
• Please don't suddenly drop the roleplay without telling me. If you want to stop or something it's simple enough to write that out... isn't it?
• Also, I enjoy adding humor to the stories as well. It's not as fun when everyone is a serious whatever you want to call it.
• This isn't so much a guideline as it is letting you know that I'm a switch. So, please don't expect me to be the dominant one all the time, unless it makes sense of course.

Hm... that was short. I'll add more as they come to mind. Now as we move on in our tour, please watch out for sudden random hole and try not to listen to the rabbit propaganda.

Now the pairings!

:Miscellaneous Media:
Resident Evil (Preferably in Raccoon City with George Romero zombies)
Warcraft
Mass Effect
Elder Scrolls
Assassin's Creed
Doctor Who

Feel free to suggest something.

:Fantasy:
Vampires
Werewolves
Elves
Other medieval themed things
Sci-Fi
Again, feel free to suggest things.

:Anime:
None. I don't watch any.

:General Pairings:
Incest (Intricate plot)
School
MasterxSlave
Mafia
War time
1940's/50's/60's (Not all at once... unless it's Doctor Who themed)
Fuedal Japan
Also, I have an idea with the use of magic

As for other pairings, I forgot to mention that you can suggest whatever thing you'd like. Also, I encourage mixing things. Like adding Assassin's Creed people with a... well, that's probably not a good example since they can really go anywhere in time, but you get my meaning... I hope.

RE: If you call now, I'll double the offer! Free!

3267155774_76fc1a3d79.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom