Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/student or churchgirl/churchgoer (F for M or F playing M over AIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaseySmith

Moon
I really don't have free time for long-term things anymore, so I'm still looking for some one-time quick flings unless we get very involved in a story outside of the plot. One of these ideas could lend itself well to a story, but we'd have to see how we felt about it!

Teacher/student: I'm envisioning a semi-love story in this one, or at least a lust story. My character, a sixteen- or seventeen-year-old high schooler, has fallen desperately in love with her teacher, your character. Or, well, she thinks it's love. All she knows is that she can't stop watching him when she's in class and she can't stop wanting him when she's at home. It's getting to the point where even her friends have noticed and stepped in to push the pair together. Ideally, your character would want her too, but be too modest to do anything first. We would open with her, after encouragement from her friends, making a first move, and seeing what he does in response.

Churchgirl/churchgoer: This one doesn't work as well for a modern setting. What I'm picturing here is that my character, seventeen or eighteen, is an orphan and a ward of the church, either in medieval or Victorian times. It's her job to light the candles, burn the incense, change the holy water--all the things that happen at night when no one is around. Your character, either one of the lords of the kingdom or the prince/king himself, has met her once or twice before. Depending on your preference, he's either in love with her or simply wants her desperately. Again depending on your preference, she either secretly loves him too or has no idea of his intentions when he turns up in the church late one night to "talk." And, depending on your preference, this could either be a thread about a girl exploring her sexuality with her partner, or being explored by her partner, if you catch my meaning.

My RH: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Kasey%20Smith

PM me if you're interested.

RE: F searching for longterm M or F RP over AIM

I'm game for this, my IM info is on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom