Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust and Photographs (Egyptiangoddess + KevinR778)

KevinR778

Supernova
David was in the middle of a photo shoot, snapping shot after shot for next weeks magazine cover. He was one of the best in the business and was proud of it. The young 24 year old was crouched down, pointing his expensive camera at a few models in very skimpy bikinis. He snapped a few more before moving to his left, trying all sorts of angles to get a good shot. He loved his job, photography was fun but he got to meet some very beautiful women.

David was around 6 feet tall, lightly tanned skin and a medium build. His most striking feature being his eyes, not only did they make him money through photography but they also sported a bright shade of blue. He had short brown hair and a bright smile. He had met many models, having taken many pictures of each of them. Today was no different, his camera's shutter snapping consistently with the changing angles of his shots. Once he finished, he smiled and thanked the beautiful women and started to look through the many shots on his camera.

Kissa stood up her long red hair in massive soft and sexy curls down her back. She had on a blue and black skimpy bikini that showed off her perfect figure. her breasts were larger then the other models she had 32 DD. Most girls sported As or Bs. she picked up her robe and walked past the photographer smiling at him as she walked past.

"You still want to shoot me tonight?" She asked him under her breath, there meeting was somewhat private since he wouldn't be shooting for their magazine but something he did.

David smiled as the busty beauty walked over to him. He turned back to his camera, acting as if he was talking about pictures with her. "Of course" he said. "Tonight at 8 right?" he asked. He looked back at her, "You looked especially nice today, I must say." he added as he showed her a shot with her looking at the camera with a sexy stare.

Kissa smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "Thanks." She said before heading off to the dressing room to take off her make up and get dressed. Once dressed in a short flowy summer dress with a low cut top she steps into her sandle heels and steps outside picking up her box that has the outfits especially for tonight.

((OOC Are there any type of outfits your into? Lingerai type things or what not?))

David smiled at the kiss, "No problem" he said. He watches her walk away before going back to his pictures, thinking about later. He headed back to his truck and prepared his pictures to get sent to the magazine. He knew that their private shoot would be quite fun. He could only imagine what she had in store for him. He made sure to have his best camera ready for her.

(Anythings fine by me, surprise me :) )

Kissa stepped into her car a smile on her lips. Her long red curls were still in perfect ringlets down her back. Her makeup was done dark and sexy. She had a smile on her perfectly plump lips. Starting the car she drove to his house. Stepping out her tall heels click on the damp ground as she makes her way to his house.

She smiles holding the bag as he answers, "hey let me change then let's get this party started." kissa said and walked to his bathroom. Work and school had been overly stressful and kissa new she needed a good relaxer. She planned on that tonight.

Kissa stepped out of his bathroom in a sexy school girls outfit. The white unbuttoned shirt was tied around her toned stomach and showed the touches of pink lace from her bra. Her skirt was short showing off perfectly toned legs in the chunky heels that fed into knee socks. Her curls were in long pigtails and she smiled sudductively at him.

David has spent the time between the magazine shoot and Kissa's arrival setting up his own personal shoot room for her. He got the lighting set up and his camera ready for when she arrived. He prepared a few drinks in case she wanted one.

Just then he heard her pull up, making him smile wide. He headed to the door and opened it once she arrived. "Take your time, I'm sure looking as good as you do takes time" he said as he checked her out on the way to the bathroom. He grabbed his camera and made some last minute adjustments to it before hearing her step out of the bathroom.

He looked up to see her in her outfit, well of you could call it one with so much skin showing. He looked her up and down, looking over her gorgeous features. "Very nice choice" he said, snapping a picture of her in her seductive pose. "Shall we get a few pictures?" he asked, grabbing her hand and leading her to his photo room.

Kissa smiled and looked around the set he made and smiled at him, " this is amazing." she said and gave him a wink as she sat down in a seductive pose that shows off her thong. After a few shots she continues moving to different sexy poses.

David smiled as he followed her into the set. He grinned at her comment, liking the wink she gave him. He saw her strike a pose and he started to snap a few pictures. He watched as she changed positions, getting shots of each and enjoying the view. "You are one naughty little school girl" he said with a wink before snapping another picture of her.

She smiled at him and ran her tongue over her lips, "Would you like to join me in the next few shots?" She asked him walking over, "Perhaps I could loose some more clothing." She said untying the knot under her breasts and letting the top slid off her body as she pulled him to one of the cushions.

He smiled as her tongue ran along her lips, "Sounds fun" he said. He watched at her top came loose, grinning at the extra cleavage. He gladly sat and pulled her on his lap. He ran his free hand along her stomach and pointed that camera towards them both, snapping a few pictures. "I can't wait to see these" he said with a wink. He wondered if she was just desperate or really wanted him, either way he didn't mind the attention.

Kissa smiled, "Perhaps you should loose some clothing as well." She said and started unbuttoning his shirt sliding it from his shoulders her lips slowly running up his shoulder to his neck, "Much better." she whispered breath hot on hiss kin.

He smiled, gladly letting her pull off his shirt. "I agree" he said with a wink as he snapped a few more pictures of them both. "You know, I don't think this is quite... Naughty enough" he said, "Sure I have a goregeous girl on my lap but maybe we could have a bit more action in the shots" he added as his hand rubbed up her stomach.

She grinned, this was exactly where she wanted the shoot to go, "And what do you have in mind?" she asked and smiled her fingers sliding down his own now bare chest to the fly of his pants very slowly, teasingly undoing them.

He smiled as her hand trailed down his chest. "Oh I don't know..." he teased before moving in to kiss her neck and up to her lips. He snapped a few pictures of their lips locked and felt her hand popping the button on his pants and undoing the zipper. He gladly took them off, grabbing hold of her lovely ass and giving it a squeeze.

Silently Kissa slipped off her remaining clothing and slid his pants down all the way as she straddled him, oh so close to what she wanted. The teasing game the two of them were playing already made her dripping wet as she straddled him, "I think you do." she whispered.

He grinned as the naked beauty straddled him. He spanked her bare ass and winked at her as she whispered to him. "I want you" he whispered back. He snapped another few pictures of her gorgeous body as she sat in his lap. He rubbed her firm ass and moved his hips slightly, only his boxers between him and her dripping wetness.

Kissa swallowed hard and grinned. Silently she flipped curls away from her face as she slid his boxers down nothing between them now she slowly slid onto him inch by inch

David smiled as she pulled off his boxers, revealing his extremely hard, thick 8 inch shaft. He groaned as she slid onto him, grabbing hold of her lovely ass and helping her down on him, inch by inch. He snapped a few more pictures as she slid down on him, kissing her deeply as he slowly filled her with his throbbing hard flesh.

Kissa let out a soft moan as she felt him throbbing inside her. She had waited far to long for this. Taking a deep breath she let it out slowly as she began to ride him, the pictures a distant thought from her mind. Smiling at him she winked and brought their lips together kissing him long and hard.

Back
Top Bottom