Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tavern - [Open/Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Tavern - [Needs more males!]

Carver keeps a straight face while saying this. " i could." this girl gets with the program quick. This night will be great. He takes the key and walks in. He turns around and looks at her body. going from head to toe and think nice.

Delshyk, a red fox clothed in rough under armour and a scant few pieces of leather armour covering vital spots, crouched in front of the tavern. He stood up as straight as his animal spine and feet would allow him, and strapped his large wooden bow to his quiver. With that done, he opened the door, and made his way inside. He made a bee-line straight to the bar. He layed his paws on the bartop, leaning against the counter while he waited for someone to come. In the meanwhile he took out a wickedly curved blade, spinning it rapidly in his paws. When standing still, the knife was horrifying, but when in motion, it emenated a deadly beauty. He kept himself entertained this way, but eventually started looking around the tavern. He found it quite homely.

Zalthro walks up to the bar with her tail up. She says " she told us to just take the drinks if we want any." She looks up and down at the red fox and think another animal, this could be fun.

He jumps, stopping the knife mid-spin. Had it not been for the atmosphere, he would've had the knife at the woman's throat. "Hm. Hasn't any ever told ya lass, never ta sneak up an a 'unter?" He had a slight Irish accent, and when he turned his head, two feather earrings hung from the lower part of his fluffy ears. "Scareing one of us could rather... detrimental to your 'ealth." He grinned, his eyes appraising her body. "Uh.... Mind if I ask you who `she` is, and more importantly, what you are?" He steaightened his body a little bit, replacing the knife in the sheath on his chest. He seemed a little meek, the way all red foxes appeared, but if one looked close enough, they could see the faint rippling of powerful, sinewy muscles. Delshyk's emerald green eyes bore into hers, and the smile grew more playful.

Zalthro felt him looking at her up and down and became a little wet at that. "i'm Zalthro, i am a neko." she said this with her tail up. She felt turned on and she felt really hot too. A good mixture for any potential sex partner. A bad mixture for her if she was trying to avoid sex, which she wasn't.

The scent of sex hit his nose, and he winced a little at how strong it was. "Aye, Zalthro. I'm Delshyk. Nice ta meet ya." He blinked, the scent stunning his brain. Instinct, and habit, moved his hands behind the counter to get him a large glass, filling it with a clear liquid. The stinging smell of the alcohol help keep the thick, addicting scent of heat at bay. After a quick gulp, he was able to talk again.
He looked around a bit nervously, only used to comfortably mingling for a few short moments. "So, Zalthro, what is it you do?" He tilted his head, wincing slightly as the movement brought more of that scent rushing at him. Sometimes, his sense of smell was a gift, and other times it was a curse. He ran a finger through the fur on his head, closeing his eyes as he waited for an answer. 'God, Lupine, save me. Save me before I lose myself to lust.'

Zalthro smiles shyly when he starts sniffing, knowing what she must smell like. She says " i wander around, i was honestly hoping to find a job soon." she looks away feeling that she must be giving off a bigger scent then before.

Mya's pager buzzed and she sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm the only one working tonight and apparently we just got a new guest. Sorry for such a brief tour, but you're welcome to hang out at the bar or anywhere else you feel most comfortable during your stay at the Tavern. There are also hot springs behind the Tavern." She winked at the man and tossed him his key. "Enjoy your stay. If you need anything in the night hours my room is the last door on the left." With that, she turned on her heel and made her way down the hall, her bare feet padding along as she descended the stairs.

Upon entering the main area of the Tavern Mya spotted Zalthro and Delshyk at the bar. Quickly she made her way to grab her tiny half apron and take her place opposite of them. "Sorry!" she said cheerfully, "The Tavern doesn't usually get so many guests so late at night." She wondered if either of them needed a job being that she could use at least one extra set of hands. It was going to kill her working 24/7,

Sapphire eyes danced from the male to the female and she smiled. "Can I get the two of you a drink? Maybe a bite?" She was leaning against the bar with her breasts rested on the thick wood. Had she recalled in that moment that she hadn't put her bra back on after he dip in the springs, she would have immediately moved, but as it stood, she'd forgotten, and it was clearly a little chilly in the Tavern. She waited expectantly for their answers.

((If you guys want a little one on one time, just tell Mya you want a room key! :p))

Zalthro stares at Mya's breasts. She just got wetter looking at them. She blushed a bit and said " don't worry, i don't need anything.

Carver curses under his breath thinking great, i was just getting started. He goes back down to the dining part and takes a seat again.

Delshyk looked to the newcomer after blinking his and Zalthro's conversation to death. "Ah... no. I'll be fine. Do you need any help?" He glanced around, which was a mistake. He noticed, out the corner of his eyes, that it might've been a little chilly for females without bras. The lady behind the counter being the prime example. Right now, he was glad he wasn't human, or else both women would've seen a very deep blush. His red fur helped conceal it too. He looked around, taking a short, deep breath, trying to keep himself in check. The lust coming from the neko was overbearing, and he quickly took another drink. 'Man, this is going to be a long night.' Without meaning too, Delshyk sighed aloud, scratching himself behind his ear. "So..... From what you told the person in the back, there is a hot springs." He needed an escape of some sort, and warmth like that would no doubt relax him to a more workable condition. "Would you mind if I went and checked it out?" The question was aimed for Zalthro, and Mya.

Still smiling sweetly, Mya responded to Zalthro, "Okay, just let me know if I can do anything for you," she said with a wink. Her eyes moved to Delshyk. She'd been trying to hide her amazement, but they'd never actually had a guest like him there before. Most of the guests with strange abilities hid behind a human form. "What?" she snapped out of her daze. "Oh yes, of course you can! You're welcome in the springs any time. Beware of the forest though," she added. "It's been giving off an ominous feel as of late, and it's quite dangerous."

She'd been staring at his ears since he'd scratched behind one of them. She couldn't take it anymore. In the next moment she'd stepped up onto a shelf behind the bar and was leaned over feeling the furry ears. "They're real!" she exclaimed as if she hadn't initially believed it. Her breasts were only inches from his face as she stroked at the soft fur. "They're so soft," she added as an after thought.

Zalthro seeing him getting his ears scratch makes her put her legs together. She thinks to herself that she could not be anymore turned on. She touches her own ears and purrs softly.

"Of course they're real. Why wouldn't they be?" His eyes were closed, for two reasons. One, because he was dangerously close to the edge of his self-control, and two, because not only were his ears his best weapon, they were also an extremely sensitive spot, besides his tail, which was wagging slowly. The fur brushed tantalizingly against Zalthro's legs, and Mya's statement proved to be true. His fur was soft.
Against his will, he lightly nuzzled the spot above the bartender's collarbone, and consequently, his tail sped up. His tongue darted out to tease the flesh there, but after winning a mental battle, he was able to pull away. His ears flicked, trying to combat the sudden rush of heat. "I.... I apologize, for that." His voice was husky, a smokey, smooth tone. When he opened his eyes, the emerald pools seemed to smolder. His tail rested on Zalthro's thigh, reassuring the cat-girl that he hadn't forgotten her.

Ivan, had just left Orin's room, his hair was a mess and the think scent of musk hung about his body. He also had multiple scratches and cuts on his back, as well as a few bleeding bite marks on his neck, so he decided to go to the hot springs for a bath. So he decided to summon his snakes to lick the wounds with their poison saliva covered tongues, and although it might have killed lesser men, since he was a snake demon, it was as if someone was healing him with magic.

However, as he made his way down stairs, he hadn't noticed that he forgot to conceal his true form, although he was dressed and his hair was back to it's normal perfect shag.

As he moved toward the bar, he noticed both, a neko and fox anthromorph and decided to greet them. "Why hello, isssss their anything I can do for either one of you today?" he asked, but when he got close to the group the scent of musk and lust hit him like a tidal wave. It was even strong enough to make his eyes, instinctively, go into infrared vision, although he blinked that away soon after. Then he noticed how Mya was a bit surprised by his question, and remembered how he forgot to camouflage himself before he entered the bar area and said to her, "It'sss alright Mya, It'sssss me Ivan." forcing himself to hiss more often in the sentence so that she really knew. 'I'll have to explain this to her, and today. SHIT!' he thought as he waited for the Anthro's reply.

Being as distracted as he was, it took a few seconds for the new voice to register. When it did though, he snapped out of his lustful state, whirled on his hind-paws, and crouched low to the ground, drawing his curved blade. He'd had consistently bad encounters with anything that hissed, and he could feel the poison stinging his nose. A low growl rumbled in the back of his throat, turning the blade so it caught the light.
He'd aqcuired the blade a while back, in a particularly nasty fight with a particularly violent Lamia. Found it in an incredibly unusual place, but that's not what mattered. "You.... Snake Demon, covered in poison." He narrowed his eyes. "This place is not a good place to attack. Especially because I'm here." He flicked his wrist, and the knife divided into two. Both whistled through the air as they spun rapid patterns around his fingers.

Seeing the Fox anthro's reaction to him, Ivan rolled his eyes as he sighed, "Calm down, little kit. I work here, so I'd not harm a hair on the head of anyone here." he stated as he sat down in the stool next to the Neko girl.

Then added "So you have no reason to be hostile with me." while he sent one of his snakes to reach across the bar and fetch him a glass of Mead. The serpent dissolved into the air after the task was done.

Zalthro looks over at the snake man and thinks not bad. she looks at the anthro and thinks who to choose. Zalthro thinks i wonder who would do it.

Carver looks over at miya and sees she is already moving on. He thinks i'm not good enough then.

He growled, but nonetheless clicked his knives back together and resheathed it. The fox shook his head rapidly. "Hm... well if you work here... Might as well get friendly." He sighed, rubbing his neck. "Name's Delshyk. Sorry about jumping the gun. I actually should be thanking you." He nodded towards the neko on the chair. "You smell that right?" He shrugged and looked away. Getting the feeling he was talking too much, he looked at his drink, and took another swig from it.

The warmth spread outward from his stomach, relaxing him, and then he remembered. He had wanted to go to the hotsprings. He stood abruptly, scratched his ears, bowed deeply to the girls and the snake, and made his way out back. The forest did seem a little darker than usual. Not as much chatter from the animals. He studied his surroundings for a second, shaking his head as he started unstrapping his pieces of armour.

Zalthro thinks she will follow Delshyk. She walks after, him, meowing whenever she gets scared. She finally gets to the hot springs and walks behind Delshyk and says " mind if i join?"

Seeing as just about all of them were heading to the same place, Ivan decided to follow them. When they reached the spring, he simple undressed as lowered him self into the water without a word. Although, to mark a small are as his own, he summoned a few water moccasins to guard him.

Mya stood staring after them for a moment in disbelief. She's always known there was something off about Ivan! When she snapped back into reality she frowned. Wait, where did that man think he was going!? After stranding her at the bar to cover for him while he seduced one of the guests, he was stranding her again. Oh no, she didn't think so. Mya was a sweet girl, but she would certainly not be walked on. Plus, Ivan had some explaining to do.

She stormed out to the springs and stood near Ivan with her hands on her hips before clearing her throat loudly as to get his attention. She didn't know where to start. The deceit, the shift ditching, twice... she was furious, but more so, she was curious. "What are you, Ivan," she blurted angrily.

Carver looks around confused thinking i am pissed now, i was about to have a crazy night with May and now i am left alone.

The fox sighed, stripping off the last pieces of clothing, revealing all his fur. Luckily for him, everything was covered by the coat of red, and the white underbelly. He kept his knife closed, nodded at the neko, and slowly lowered himself into the warm water. He couldn't help but let out a pleased squeak as the temperature worked it's way through his tensed body, releasing stress, relaxing old wounds. He breathed a heavy sigh of relief, shivering, closing his eyes as a wide smile played across his lips. His sharp canines were exposed, but somehow, they didn't seem very intimidating. Infact, without the cover of his armour, he seemed harmless, cuddly.

"So. Anyone have any interesting stories? I plan on being here for a while, so some conversation would be nice." His paws roamed absent-mindedly over his intricately carved Bow. The mood out here, near the edge of the forest, was a tingly sensation. The right mix of danger and relaxation. It was making him a little gidy, much more talkative too. Sometimes, when he's relaxed, Delshyk could be quite the conversationalist.

Zalthro takes off her bikini top and booty jeans carefully not wanting to rough up her tail knowing it aroused her. She then takes off her thong and gets in gently, her boobs bobbing up. She purrs as she grows warm. she says " no stories, i'm just a wandering neko looking for a job."

Hearing Mya's question, Ivan simply said "I'm a snake demon," and added, "before we continue anything, I will work double hours for the next two weeks if you let me take the day off today. My back hurts like all damnation." after she absorbed the information of his species, then he made his snakes dissolve.

He looked toward the Fox and asked, "So why are you here, little kit?" while slowly moving toward him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom