Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tavern - [Open/Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Tavern - [5 Characters; Accepting more!]

Sapphire eyes shot open at the sound of Erndras' clothes hitting the ground. She turned to see who was there in time to see him stepping into the spring. She blushed lightly and cleared her throat, "It's okay, I hear lines like that all day working at a place like this." She offered a friendly smile to reassure him there were no hard feelings, but she couldn't help feeling a little overly exposed. Looking down, she realized her breasts were still not entirely in the water and she gasped, sinking quickly into the water up to her eyes to hide her deep blush.

Her eyes moved to meet Erndras'. He'd already seen more of her now than any one else who'd ever passed through here had, although they'd all tried. For a moment she sat there studying him. In the moonlight with the steam coming up around him like that, he looked rather dashing. Mya came up enough for air. "I'm sorry, you just- well I- I mean," she didn't want to openly admit to being naked, for all he knew she was only topless. "You probably think I'm weird," she said with a smile. "I'm not used to company out here, that's all. I'm Mya," she offered with her hand out.

keshka being a spirit there is no tell how she gets around she is found flouting past them on top of the water in human form with with a bucket flouting next to her that is
holding her alcohol as she drinks it " there's nothing better then getting drunk as you take a bath " hick!! then then leaned against Mya wrapping her arms around her grabbing
her breasts fondling them a bit as she rubbed against before she says " your skins is always so soft like always and has such a shin in this moon light" Hick!!! she then shifts
back into fox form making a splash in the water before soon she is on a warm rock in the center of the spring relaxing as young demon spirits start gathering around her tails
to feed so they can become stronger.

Before Erndras could take her hand, Keshka appeared next to her. She gasped lightly not expecting the girl to appear so suddenly. "Keshka, you startled me..." she started. But before she could continue Keshka wrapped her arms around her fondling her ample breasts. Mya blushed deeply, "Keshka..." she started to protest, before blushing again at the comment. It was true. The moonlight did give them a silky shine out here in the spring, even Erndas' skin looked good enough to rub on.

As suddenly as Keshka had appeared, she transformed and was relaxing on a nearby rock as spirits surrounded her tail. Mya looked over at Erndras from the corner of her eye, embarrassed to look directly at him. She cleared her throat again, "I should probably get back inside before any more guests arrive," she said before glancing back at Keshka.

Before she could leave Erndras ran after her and slipped back into his shirt. "Hey don't go." Erndras said while holding her hand. Erndras blushed at this moment and hung his head hoping that she couldn't see the large red marks on his face. "If you go can I at least come with you?" Erndras said shyly and looked directly into her eyes, "Please?" Erndras said as if he was a little kid again asking for something he really wanted. Erndras then just walked away with no answer wiping the small amount of tears running down his face.

He went to the towel rack and eventually came back to Mya "So what do you say hmm?" Erndras said standing right next to her, awaiting her answer.

Mya stepped out of the spring, beads of water glistening over her tan body in the moon light. She quickly grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself before picking up her pager, clothes, and boots. She began to walk away when Erndras stopped her. She blinked owlishly down at her hand inside his. He wants to come with me? she wondered. Mya didn't know what to say as Erndras walked away. Instead she watched him, wondering what it was that attracted him to her so.

When he returned, she felt almost relieved. She certainly hadn't wanted to hurt his feelings, and she'd thought she had. "Well, I'm just going inside to get out of this towel and into some fresh clothes. I guess you could accompany me, I don't see any harm in that." With that she gave him a sweet smile and turned to head inside the Tavern. She would climb the stairs and walk down the long hall to her room where she would unlock the door and let them both in, closing the door behind them.

She looked at Erndras, "I think I have some old clothes around here somewhere that might fit you, if you need them." It was more of a question than a statement. "You still haven't told me your name," Mya said as she dropped her clothes and boots into the floor and resituated her towel, tucking it in to itself between her breasts. Her long blonde hair was beginning to dry in waves down her back and for a moment she shivered.

"Erndras, the names Erndras" Erndras said slyly. Erndras had hoped she had kept the towel just so he could slightly see her breasts but decided not to say a word about it. "Don't turn around" Erndras said as he began undressing and picked up the old clothes. Erndras thought about saying "Done" before he finished changing just so Mya could catch a glimpse of him naked but blushed at the thought. "Done" Erndras said just as he was zipping up his pants.

"So where to now?" Erndras said smiling, "Why don't we grab a drink together hmm?" and Erndras waited at the door awaiting Mya's response. Erndras' pants fell loose and dropped, revealing his underwear, he quickly pulled them up and grabbed a belt and buckled it on. "So do you want to?" Erndras said excitedly.

((Sorry it took so long to put myself in here, I'll just post to putter around until someone interacts with me))

Shannae entered the Tavern quietly through the back way, tying her apron behind her as she strode towards the bar counter. She knew she was late for work and she had hurried because of it, her face flushed and her ample chest heaving. She grabbed a serving tray from the stack as well as a pad and paper before stepping out from behind the bar. She wandered amongst the tables, taking orders for drinks, the adrenaline from her run and her tiredness slowly fading as she did so until she began to become bored with the slow pace of the day.

Once Keshka had dried off from the bath after taking a short nap she had flouted inside then through the walls and into the bar to get some thing more to drink soon she had
landed on top of Shannae head being so light weight that that Shannae did not know she was there tell keshka had tapped her on the forehead and said " I see that your late
today but can you get me some thing to drink my dear maybe I can keep you company " hic!! then licked the tip of her long pointy ear then jumped on to her shoulder and
rubbed against her cheek flurting with from being drunk and cause she wanted to at the same time.

((No worries Kay! Welcome to the Tavern!))

Mya turned away to search the room for her favorite skirt. When Erndras told her not to turn around, she couldn't help but sneak a peek over her shoulder. When she caught sight of what she had been searching for, she began to blush immensely and turned away again. At the sound of his zipper, Mya swallowed hard as she recalled what lay hidden behind it. She turned to face him just as his pants fell. Her eyes immediately found the bulge in his pants and remained glued there until his pants were up around his waist once more. She shook her head slightly. Snap out of it Mya! she told herself. He's a guest and a man you don't even know!

"I'm sorry the pants are a little big," she finally said. "I'd love to get a drink," she certainly needed one after seeing what Erndras was packing, "but I don't think I should go in a towel," she said jokingly. She moved towards the bathroom and began to feel a little mischievous. Before she could disappear from his view, she dropped her towel. "Oops," she said seductively. Then she disappeared from view. In the bathroom Mya found her favorite pink mini skirt and pulled it on. She topped it off with a white t-shirt style tube top that ended just below her breasts, which remained bra-less. She pulled on a white cotton thong that matched her t-shirt and exited the bathroom slipping her feet into a pair of pink sandals. Her long blonde hair hung free down her back. She smiled sweetly to Erndras suddenly feeling embarrassed for having purposely dropped her towel. What a slutty thing to do, she thought. Great, now he probably won't want to hang around me anymore.

Mya sighed. She moved to stand in front of Erndras studying him for a moment. Finally she reached up and gently touched his face. "What are these marks?" she asked, curiosity getting the best of her.

RE: The Tavern - [4 Active Characters; Accepting more!]

Shannae had just been grumbling about her boredom for the umpteenth time when a tap came on the centre of her forehead. With a start she looked up. "Keshka!" The elven maid gave a smile at the odd creature that turned into a grin as a the fox-creature licked up the length of her ear, prompting a little shudder that ran down her spine. A blush coloured Shannae's face for just a moment before she got back to business. "Anything you'd like in particular?" She asked with a sly smile.

Erndras swallowed hard at the sight of Mya's towel dropping, blushing like a rose he had hoped she hadn't seen him. "Just go for her, do it, Erndras". Erndras told himself. Erndras said "Hey don't be so embarrassed, I-I- I kind of like it" Erndras said before biting his lip hard.

"Oh these marks? Oh they're nothing. Just a couple of scars I got a couple of years back." Erndras said while looking into Mya's beautiful, serene eyes.
Erndras leaned in to a kiss hoping that she wouldn't slap him in the face. Erndras quickly leaned out and stuttered "S-s-sorry I just couldn't resist you anymore" Erndras opened the door and bit his lip.
((Sorry for the short post.. I just woke up.))

Rubbing up against she said to the elf " some of the cherry blossom winewould do nice dear maybe we can go some were together and keep one another company
you look Bord dear I know you have fun every time I am around" she said a flirty licking her ear again as she teased the elf's breast with her tail before she jumps
down from the elfs shoulder and shifts intohuman form rubbing the both of her breasts more as she rubs her own against the elfs back

Mya smiled when Erndras began to stutter that he liked seeing her towel fall off. He seemed nervous, but it comforted her since she was feeling that way too. Before she could ask how he got the scars, he kissed her. Her sapphire eyes widened slightly, she certainly hadn't been expecting that, but she liked it. When he pulled away and stuttered again, Mya chuckled.

She moved to close the door that he had opened, pinning him against it. She pressed her body against his as she began to kiss him passionately. Slowly she began to bring one leg up, rubbing it against his own. Her heart was racing but like Erndras, she couldn't hold back anymore.

Erndras turned around kissing her pushing his tongue in her mouth so fiercely. Erndras shut the door and brought the two of them to the bed and began undressing. Erndras wiggled out of his T-shirt revealing his muscular body. Erndras brushed his hair back slyly and said "I think it's your turn". Erndras put his hand to his cock and tried to push it back in because the erection in his pants was hurting him.

Wrapping her legs around him, Mya allowed herself to be taken to the bed. She hadn't expected that they would end up here, but here they were. And here Erndras was with his sexy masculine body towering over hers. Almost on cue, Mya pulled off her tiny tube top revealing large perky breasts. As they were freed from the shirt, her nipples hardened in the cool room. She then reached forward and grabbed a hold of his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them. She'd seen what he had in there and she wanted it, bad. She kicked her flip flops off and now all she was left in was the pink mini skirt and white cotton thong that was slowly becoming moist at the sight of Erndras' hardened body.

Erndras had all her attention on her "Let's just cut to the chase shall we?" Erndras said smirking. He threw Mya on the bed and undressed himself and crawled on top of her. "Where shall I start my tour hmm? Legs, Feet, Breasts, Pussy?" Erndras said while caressing her face. Her sexy body was just waiting to be banged, Erndras quickly unzipped his pants and slid out of his underwear and kissed her.

A small squeal escaped Mya as she was thrown onto the bed and she giggled. There was nothing sexier to her than a strong man who knows what he wants. When he removed the rest of his clothing, Mya's heart began to race. In truth, she'd only ever been with one other man and he'd been much less than satisfying. As he kissed her again, their bodies were just far enough apart that her nipples would brush lightly against his masculine chest, stimulating her to the point her tiny thong was overflowing with her juices. At this point, she didn't care where he started as long as he started somewhere quick! Her body felt as though it's temperature was rising as it ached for his touch.

Erndras slowly slipped Mya's thong off and started to insert his cock. Erndras' mind thought of all the possibilities that he could end up with. Jizzing all over her face, commiting coitus, Erndras instead slowly but smoothly inserted his cock into her pussy and thrust forward groaning. "D-do you like that" Erndras said strongly. Erndras kept sliding his shaft in and out and looking at Mya's face. "She looks so amazing right now" Erndras thought and continued while a part of his mind wanted to rub her nipples. He gave in and rubbed and pinched on her nipples hard.

As Erndras entered Mya's body she let out a small whimper as she dug her fingernails into his flesh. He was so big inside of her tight pussy and it felt so good. With each thrust she groaned softly and without thinking, she squeezed herself around him as he withdrew, then again and again she squeezed and released with each thrust. "Yes Erndras, yes," she moaned. A small yelp of pleasure escaped her when he began to rub and pinch roughly on her nipples. "Oh yes," she moaned as she became more and more aroused, her body writhing under him, her pussy coating his cock with her ripened juices. "Don't stop Erndras," she begged as she reached down to rub her own clit.

Erndras went faster and pinched her harder but eventually stopped and said "Why don't we do something different hmm?" Erndras said smirking "Would you like to give or receive.. Oral I mean of course" Erndras said whilst rubbing his cock.

When Erndras stopped, Mya smiled mischievously. Without saying a word, she pushed him back, adjusting herself so that her face was level with his hard cock. Seductively, she licked his pulsating member from the base up to the head before pausing to look up at him with her big baby blues and a wide grin. She was teasing him. But it didn't last long. Soon, she took the head of his throbbing cock into her mouth as she began licking and sucking her own juices from his shaft, taking him into her mouth and then pulling back slowly and letting him slip from her so she could lick and suck gently on his balls as she worked his cock good.

Erndras relaxed at the fact that a warm tongue was licking his cock. Erndras grabbed Mya's head and pushed back and fro' faster and faster each time. "I-I think I'm ready" Erndras said at the fact that he was about to blow a load any second now. Erndras slid his cock out of her mouth and sprayed his warm cum all over her face. "D-did you like that?" Erndras said smirking.

At the feeling of the warm cum over her face, Mya hummed, pleased with herself. She looked up at him and smiled as his cum dripped from her chin. "I love the feeling of your cock inside me," she admitted, weather it was in her mouth, or her pussy. She stood and moved to the bathroom to clean her face, her perky tits bouncing lightly and her tight ass swaying side to side. When she returned from the bathroom she moved to stand in front of him, still naked and smiling. She ran a finger down the center of his chest and over his abs. He could certainly have her any time he wanted with a cock like that.

Erndras lay on the bed beside her smirking amazed at his performance. "You liked that didn't you?" Erndras said "Well I hope you did because I certainly did. I'd be happy to do another round, hun, but not right now mmkay?". Erndras was still laying on the bed rubbing Mya's nipples. "Why don't we get dressed and grab a drink hmmm, hun? I think people will be looking for ya.". Erndras kissed Mya on the forehead and took her finger off of him. Erndras picked his clothes off of the ground and put them on smiling at the thought that he might have an actual partner for casual sex.

Mya smiled at the sight of Erndras' sexy body when he moved from the bed. Casually she rolled over and picked up the pager. Shit! Someone had come into the Tavern and she'd missed the pager vibrate! She hopped out of bed and quickly pulled on her small white half top and pink mini skirt in too much of a hurry to worry about panties or a bra. Without pausing to say anything to Erndras or even put on her shoes, she threw the door open and bolted down the hall and down the stairs.

When she got to the bar she stopped when she saw Keshka and Shannae. She blushed slightly. "Oh Shannae, it's you. You're late," she added. She shook her head and couldn't help but chuckle at Keshka who was clearly drunk. Mya looked over her shoulder to see if Erndras had followed her for that drink. "I'm off for the night," she said, "think you could whip me up a couple of drinks?" she asked Shannae before winking at Keshka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom