Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tavern - [Open/Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Tavern - [3 Characters; Accepting more!]

Orin lightly touched his lips with his fingertips as Ivan made his way to the door. The demon had practically- and his tongue- Orin's brain seemed to freeze for a moment, and he finally snapped out of it as Ivan spoke again.

"Oh... here." With this, Orin stripped himself of his shirt, tossing it to Ivan. Not really thinking anything of it, he turned to his bag to find an extra shirt. Scars stretched over his skin, a particularly fresh one winding its way around the right side of his stomach and up to his shoulder blade.

Ivan's eyebrows raised as he saw Orin begin to strip and added a small comment, "Your gonna give me a little sssstrip show I ssssee." with a serpentine smirk.

When he noticed the man's scars, he hissed loudly. It was a combination of surprise and holding back lust, after all he had always found scars an a well muscled man to be a turn on. Then, absent-mindedly, he moved behind the man in a quick motion that would surpass even a cobra's striking speed, and began lightly running his claws across the imperfections. Careful not to irritate or tear into them accidentally.

Orin's whole body shivered as he felt Ivan's claws tracing his scars with such care. It had never crossed his mind what others might think about his scars, only that they spoke to him of his own failures as a Hunter. But with the way Ivan was touching him now, his own thoughts seemed somehow foreign.

"What... uh..." His throat was suddenly dry, voice low. He tried again. "What are you doing?"

Ivan was enjoying the feeling of the imperfections on his nails, although what surprised him was how many scars the young man had, strewn across his body.

His mind was blank as he toyed with the man's skin, until Orin's words snapped him out of it. "Ssssorry, I acted on inssstinct." he said while moving away from the man, thinking 'What was I thinking, I really need to get a hold on my inssstintss.'

Without thinking, Orin grabbed the demon's hand before he could get too far away. "I, uh... I didn't say stop." He blushed deeply at his own words, looking anywhere but at Ivan. He was basically asking a demon to keep touching him in a way that made his breath catch and his heart beat faster.

Orin had never really had time for more than a few one night stands; his training- and then Hunting- had mattered more to him over the years. And he'd certainly never considered the possibility of anything sexual with a demon. Just a few hours ago, the thought might have disturbed him. Now, however, he couldn't help but notice just how attractive Ivan was, and with the way he'd been touching him, it didn't seem to matter nearly as much.

Sensing how serious the man was, Ivan smiled before he began toying with the scars on the young man's chest, again making sure not to tear into them. As he played with the skin he found himself getting closer to Orin, until they were but a hairs-breath away, then with a small amount of hesitation, he moved his hand to an area of untainted flesh and scratched lightly. He had accidentally scratched too hard, however and created a small, very shallow incision into the man's chest.

Orin gasped as he felt the demon cut him, pain blooming inside the pleasure of being touched. New demon, new wound; made sense to him. Slowly, Orin brought his hand up and gripped the back of the snake demon's neck, pressing their lips together in a tentative kiss.

He pulled away a moment later, completely unsure of himself and running purely on instinct.

Ivan was surprised to feel Orin's kiss, but didn't pull away. Instead he kissed him back. But when Orin pulled away and he saw the look of uncertainty, Ivan couldn't help but not kiss him. His forked tongue asking for entry as it gently scraped across the man's lips.

Orin's mouth opened with only a moment's hesitation, allowing the demon access. It felt strange but good to kiss Ivan, and his hands wandered across the snake demon's back, exploring the feel of the skin beneath his fingertips.

Taking this opportunity, Ivan began wrapping his obedient tongue around the younger man's, suckling softly. All the while, tracing Orin's scars again making sure not to tear into the tender skin. and shuddering slightly at the feel of the man's skin against him.

((Hey Pillsbury ;) Welcome to the RP! You should know, Mya, the only one in the main area of the tavern and one of the two bartenders, is up on a ladder behind the bar at the moment. Sooo, I'm going to continue on from my spot on the ladder and you can pick up from there, sound good? :)))

Standing one step from the top of the ladder, Mya still held three of the four bottles. The bottle in her right hand belonged on a shelf barely within her reach and she leaned forward with the heavy glass reaching out to place it in it's spot. She could almost reach. When she heard someone enter, she turned and sent the man a short smile. "Of course," she started, "I'll be right with you!" She returned her attention to stocking the liquors. Holding the bottle at the bottom, Mya frowned and stuck her tongue out in determination without even realizing it.

The smart thing to do would have been to put away the two bottles she still clutched closely and then scoot the ladder cover, but the actions had already been set in motion. For a moment, Mya wondered what was taking Ivan so long. If he were here, he could help her out. She shrugged it off leaning forward a little more, just enough to get the bottle onto the shelf. Score one for Mya! she thought as she threw her fist in the air at the victory, her half shirt hiking up almost enough to reveal the bottom of her tacky zebra striped bra. What? It was laundry day.

Just then the ladder began to tilt. Mya's heart sank and in an effort to save herself from falling she dropped one of the last two bottles to grab onto the ladder. The bottle crashed to the floor sending glass and tequila flying. She tried to lean back and take a step down from her spot at the top of the ladder, but it had tilted too far. Her cowboy boot slipped into the ladder and as it began to fall in one direction, Mya began to fall in the other. Clutching the last bottle for dear life she closed her eyes and waited for impact.

RE: The Tavern - [4 Characters; Accepting more!]

Lunarlight13 said:
Taking this opportunity, Ivan began wrapping his obedient tongue around the younger man's, suckling softly. All the while, tracing Orin's scars again making sure not to tear into the tender skin. and shuddering slightly at the feel of the man's skin against him.

Orin's mind was blank, but for the hum of pleasure resonating up his spine. His hands raced over Ivan's flesh, wanting desperately to feel more of it. The words he needed to say caught in his throat as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Bed?" was all that came from his lips just before they crashed into Ivan's again, inexperienced but eager to please.

Without hesitation Ivan summoned a small horde of snakes, which lifted both men to the bed and closed the door as the dispersed.

Ivan was loving the feel of Orin's lips against his, and the surprising taste of Blueberries and pecans, His two favorite flavors. As they laid on the bed, kissing, he couldn't help not to pull away, only to have Orin's lips replaced with the skin of his neck. Kissing, suckling, and nipping at the tender skin at the younger man's jugular, Ivan was loving the sounds he was making.

The sounds coming from Orin were mostly unintelligible grunts and groans mixed with the odd swear when Ivan hit a sweet spot. He writhed beneath him, lost in sensation.

Orin's hands wandered over Ivan's skin, beneath his shirt, slipping under the waistband of his pants. The demon's flesh was surprisingly warm to the touch.

Ivan moaned at the way Orin was touching him, he hadn't felt this kind of lust for almost 300 years and was glad to have it back.

As he began trailing further down, kissing and nipping at the man's clavicle and chest he began to notice a small trail of hair near his navel that he didn't see earlier. So, getting more aroused than before, his actions became more feverish and hungry.

Orin felt the demon getting more excited, and began lightly tugging at Ivan's clothes. "Off," he said, seemingly rendered to one-word phrases in his lust. All he knew was that he wanted to feel every inch of Ivan's body against his own.

He nearly growled as Ivan nipped at his clavicle, the feel of those teeth and that tongue against his skin sending electric shocks of pleasure down his spine.

Erndras happily walked into "The Tavern" expecting a rowdy bunch of people arguing and fighting but no. Instead he saw people quietly conversing in booths. And went and looked for a bartender in the bar shouting "Bartender, Bartender."

piranha said:
Orin felt the demon getting more excited, and began lightly tugging at Ivan's clothes. "Off," he said, seemingly rendered to one-word phrases in his lust. All he knew was that he wanted to feel every inch of Ivan's body against his own.

He nearly growled as Ivan nipped at his clavicle, the feel of those teeth and that tongue against his skin sending electric shocks of pleasure down his spine.

Ivan chuckled when he felt the tugging at his clothes, but used one of his ever so sharp claws to easily tear through the thin fabric only to toss it onto the floor. Feeling Orin's heated skin below his, Ivan began trailing lower, until he finally reached the little trail of hair. Then he began toying with the man, rising up again to tweak Orin's nipples, at the same time his clever tongue worked the sensitive nubs.

"Oh... fuck," Orin moaned at the treatment he was receiving. He could feel his cock straining against the fabric of his pants, and Ivan moving fluidly over him. He reached down, wrapping his hand around Ivan's member and pumping once, twice.

Keshka had just jumped in threw a window as a fox right as Mya was falling not having time to move she shifted to human form and used her tail like a giant pillow completely
absorbing the blow as Mya feel on something vary soft and fluffy as Keshka looked at Mya then said " um your welcome now can you get off of my tail it would be vary kind
of you " wanting to make her way to her favorite napping spot away from all people that would mess with her when she sleeps but was stuck there tell Mya got off of her then
saw the bottle she was holding causing her ears to perk up and smell it then said to the girl " can I have that drink that you are holding" she like alcohol even though it did
nothing for her sense she was a spirit.

Opening her eyes slowly, Mya was relieved to find that she had in fact not fallen to her doom, instead she was cushioned by Keshka's fluffy tail. She blinked owlishly down at the soft fur, blushing slightly when asked to get off of it. "Right!" she said, "Sorry! Thank you!" Mya was truly grateful to Keshka, even though she was a mischievous girl. She hopped up off of Keshka's tail quickly, looking from Erndras to Keshka and then to the bottle in her hand. It seemed they both wanted a drink, and she could use one too.

Her sapphire eyes looked towards the stairs, wondering once more what was taking Ivan so long. He probably figured they wouldn't be busy and headed out to the springs or something, so she assumed. Mya pulled out three short glasses, dropped three ice cubes into each, and poured the dark liquid generously into the glasses. She slid one in Keshka's direction and one in Erndras', keeping her eyes on him for a moment. "You don't have to yell," she said, "I'm not hard of hearing." She looked to Keshka and gave the woman a playful wink knowing she was probably conjuring up some mischief with the new male already. Mya picked up the glass in front of her and threw it back, finishing off the entire drink in moments.

RE: The Tavern - [5 Characters; Accepting more!]

Right as Mya got off of her tail her had ran her claws through it like a brush straight the messed up fur then shook her tail making it fluff up making the whole thing look nice
pretty before she changed back into a fox she was small the size of a child about 5 years old but she was anything but a child once the glasses was place in front of her she
grabbed it then gulped it down quickly and from being so small she was drunk vary quickly then jumped on top of Myas head then said to her " not hard of hear some times
you children make me wounder " she said as she made he self comfortable on Myas head keshka surprisingly weightless then said as she start to doze of from the alcohol "
this is my land so there is nothing I don't know about so Ivan guy you looking for what he is doing would make you blush I can spare you the details unless you relay want to
know" yawns as her tail starts to sway back and fourth it softness rubbing against myas neck.

Erndras happily looked the the two women and thought of the possibility of toying with them and felt an erection bulge against his pants. Erndras finished his drink and finally built up the courage to say "Hiya ladies... Why don't us three have some fun hmmh?" he smirked at them after he finally let out the words. He sat back and tilted his head up and closed his eyes and saw images of the two women naked and happily wondered what the picture would be like if he was in the picture also. Erndras tried to the erection back into his pants and hoped the women didn't see him because it would be fucking embarrassing. Erndras returned the mug and winked at the two of them "So what do you say hmm?".

"Huh?" Mya blinked owlishly up at the small fox on her head. How she managed to stay put up there so weightlessly, Mya might never know. When Keshka spoke of Ivan, she wondered how she'd known that's who she was looking for. But she shrugged it off when Keshka mentioned that whatever it was he was doing would make her blush. She recalled the tension between Ivan and Orin and blushed anyway. That Ivan, seducing the Tavern guests like that. She shook her head. As long as he didn't run them off.

The soft fur delicately brushing against Mya's neck sent a small wave of goosebumps down her spine that made her nipples hard. She shook her head carefully, "I think I'll pass for now Keshka," she said referring to details about the goings on up stairs. When Erndras began to speak, Mya's sapphire eyes widened in shock as she watched him lean back in his chair. It wasn't something she'd never heard, especially in a place like this, but he was so quick to the punch. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance when he spoke again. "Keep it in your pants," she said, "Not all of the employees here are so quick to undress." At that last statement she looked towards the stairs again. That Ivan.

She reached forward and grabbed Erndras' empty glass, refilling it and sliding it towards him. Then she removed a key from the key rack and placed it beside the glass. "The number on the key matches the number on the door to your room. If you're staying, we'll run you a tab and we can square up when you leave. If you're going, just leave the key on the bar." Mya sighed, it had been such a long day. She made her way around the bar and pressed a button beside the front door. If anyone else entered, a tiny pager that she kept on her would buzz and let her know to come back to the main area. For now, she wanted to relax.

"Keshka, I'm going out to the hot springs for a dip," she said as she grabbed a towel from the storage closet. "Help yourself to the bar if you'd like, I have my pager." With that, she gently removed the fox from her head and placed her on the bar, giving her ears a little rub before turning on her heel and walking towards the back door. Glancing over her shoulder at Erndras, Mya narrowed her eyes, "You behave yourself," she said, and she was gone.

As she stood on a rock at the edge of the hot spring Mya smiled. This was exactly what her aching muscles needed. She kicked off her cowboy boots, wiggled out of her daisy dukes and pulled her short top over her head, leaving her in her undergarments. Soon she removed those too and carefully placed her pager where she could hear it should it start to vibrate. Slowly entering the water Mya moved to rest against the rock wall, her breasts were half exposed, but she didn't think anyone was around anyway. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as the steam lifted up around her, exhaling at the warm and tickling sensations of the bubbles that emerged from the spring floor.

Erndras attempted to follow her but decided that it should wait. He glanced at Keshka but quickly looked away. He eagerly finished his drink in order to get into his own room at the tavern. He took the keys and slid the mug back to the far side of the counter. "Thanks" he said to Keshka "Thanks for keeping me entertained with that woman.

Erndras entered the room and stupidly threw his duffel back at the wall and it made a loud bang. The occupants next door were moaning and couldn't hear the ruckus and just kept going. "Quiet down please!" Erndras shout at the wall hoping they would hear. The moaning quieted down but Erndras could still hear it faintly. Erndras took his bag and put his clothes into the dressers and laid down on the bed briefly and at this time Erndras made a mental note that Mya the bartender would always been on his mind as long as he was there at the tavern.

Erndras decided to follow Mya to the spring after all he needed to relax also. Erndras made it to the hot springs and wiggled out of his T-Shirt and revealed his abs. Erndras then slipped out of his shorts and sat beside Mya not just to annoy her but to get her to notice him and hopefully get her to get interested in him also. "Hey, I'm sorry for being such a dick back there... Maybe we can start over?" Erndras said sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom