Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Young Homeless Woman gets a new life (Ryanmo97 and candi613)

"Yea it's beautiful here." Naida said watching her line. Her eye drifting over Ryan more than once. She found herself admitting that he was very handsome. She wanted to kick herself for it. The last thing she should be thinking about is a man. Gwen's line was the first to get a bit. Ryan helped her reel it in the both of them smiling and ejoying the moment. It was a heartwarming scene and Naida felt out of place. This was suppose to be their time. Gwen's happy laughter broke into her thoughts. "Look Naida, I got the first one. Your next." She said letting her dad unhook it for her. "Actually I've caught anything all the times I've been fishing. It like they know its me." Naida noticed that Ryan was watching her for a moment. But she was sure that she was just wishing that he was looking at her.

Ryan put Gwen's fish in the bucket. As they were fishing Ryan would steal glances at Naida. As he was watching her he saw Naida's pole move... "Hey... I think you have a bite... Want me to help you?" He walked over to her.

She wasn't even paying attention to the line at first. But then she felt the light tugging on the line. She quickly nodded not wanting to lose the fish on the line. She thought that she would just hand him the pole. But instead she felt him come up behind her. "Oh I could have just let you take over." A clear blush creeping over her skin.

Ryan smiled, "I could have but this is much better..." Ryan placed his on top of her's and they started to pull in the fish. He liked the feeling of his body pressed against his. It felt really nice.

"Wow... Nice one Naida!" said Gwen.

Naida could actually felt his solid chest behind her. And she noticed that leaned back slightly to much. His hand was bigger than her's and much warmer. She couldn't stop peering into his eyes. For a moment it sounded like he was flirting with her. Gwen's voice snapped her out of her trance. What they had reeled in was a good sized fish. "Wow and that was my first one ever. You must be my good luck charm Gwen. And I couldn't have gotten it without you. I guess I owe you one." She said turning around slightly.

Ryan smiled when Naida said he owed her one... "If you say so..." They continued fishing and everyone got a couple of fish. When they got back up to the cabin Ryan took the fish outside and started to clean them. "So what else should we have with our fish tonight?"

"I made great homemade fries. I'll start peeling the potatoes. And I can also make salad. I didn't have enough time to make cole slaw." Naida offered as she started to prep the kitchen. She had really enjoyed her time fishing with them. It had been so long since she let herself relax and enjoy life for a moment. "Just let me put on some clothes." She said and noticed that Gwen was frowning again. "Oh you want to go swimming? But I need to help make dinner. Can we take a dip after dinner? Or maybe just dip our toes in the water?" She didn't want to disappoint Gwen she was starting to grow on her.

Gwen smiled when Naida suggested going for a swim after a dinner, "OK." Then she headed back to her room to change clothes.

Naida changed into a pair shorts and a tank top. When she came back into the kitchen she saw Rayan walking. "Hey." She found that she was unable to speak for some reason as she started peel the potatoes. "You don't have to help I can handle dinner. Go ahead and spend time with Gwen. This is your vacation you should enjoy. Not hanging around in the kitchen with me." She said softly as she let her eyes roam his body and then turned her attention back to the pototes.

Ryan smiled, "All right... The fish all all ready to cook..." Ryan and Gwen went outside while Naida cooked.

It took her awhile cause she wanted their first real dinner together to be special. She made sure that the table was set and everything they might need was within reach. "Guys dinner is ready." She said out the patio door. She had cooked so much food that she was more tired then hungry. But it was worth it, she cooked a traditional fish fry. With fries coleslaw homademade biscuits. And she even worked a chocolate cake in there for dessert. She hoped that they like it.

Ryan and Gwen walked in... "Wow... Naida... You out did yourself.... Everything look and smells great..." Ryan and Gwen sat down and started to fix their plates.

"Oh thank you, you guys dig in." She said softly to them both and made her a small plate. Everything tasted good, but not as great as grandma used to make. She would have to keep praticing. "So what did you guys outside? While I was slaving over a hot stove." She joked smiling at both of them.

Back
Top Bottom