Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unquited Love and Tender Abuse

Adora nodded her head, smiling lovingly into his eyes. "Yes. You have me instead. I'm better than that bitch." She kissed him once more. "I won't hurt you like her. I'll never leave you. As long as you don't hurt me..I'll be yours, give you everything that I can. Just take care of me, love me. And we'll be happy together."

Zack smiled "Okay," he told her, he began to kiss her a bit deeper, pushing forward more until she was on her back. His tongue slipped passed her lips, softly entwining around hers in a slow dance. His hand moved up from her thighs and gwently cupped her small firm breasts, gently groping it through her tank top. "Do you really love me Adora?" he asked her softly.

Adora didn't fight being laid on to her back, his tongue rubbing against her own. She kissed with passionately, arms wrapping around his neck, fingers tangling in his hair. She would have protested when he grabed her breast, but she smiled at his question instead. "Of course I do. I love you very much."

His hand continued to grope her, his other palm once more sliding along her thighs, gently inching closer to the valley between them. He was very careful not to move to quickly, to make it see, unintentional that he began to stroke the crotch of her panties gently. His kiss keeping her occupied as he began to softly rub her pussy through her panties. He had come here to sleep with her sister, but now with everything that had come to light, he would have to change his plans and have fun with her.

Adora's lips formed to his softly, one hand at his shoulder adn the other cupping his cheek gently. After so long of day dreaming about his love, she was finally held in his strong arms. She felt safe there, warm.

"It's a bit warm," he told her softly, breaking the kiss gently. "Maybe we should take a few things off?" he asked suggesting they strip down. She was hardly wearing much, but he was already beginning to remove his top most shirt. He waited to see if she would follow his example, he was eager to see her much more petitie, younger body bare.

She looked a little bit weary about it, like she didn't feel entirely good about it. But she slid her hands under her tank top and lifted it off, revealing her purple bra. She looked up at him and smiled a little.

"You look really beautiful Adora," he told her, softly going back to kissing her. His hands on her hips, moving up gently, he made it seem like he was trying to hug her, but he really unhooked her bra from behind, though he made sure to deepen the kiss as he did. "How do you feel babe?" he asked her, sure she was enjoying this a bit, he wondered how far she would let him go.

Adora shifted, surprised as her bra popped open. "Please....no farther. I love you. I want to please you. But..not like that..not yet. I'm not ready to lose it. It'll hurt..." She pleaded softly, fingers stroking his cheek softly.

Zack looked at her, trying to seem like it was alright "Mmm...it's hard to wait though...such a sexy body.....downstairs you made me really excited too," he said to her. He kissed her, but did not stop, he began to rub the crotch of her panties. If he had to he could easily over power her, he however would only result to that if she refused him. "I can make it feel really good...it wont hurt at all."

Adora looked displeased and uncertain. "Zack please, stop." She tried to push his hand away from her core. "It will hurt. I'll bleed. I don't want to go through that right now. Please. Don't make me hurt.." She begged with some fear nd discomfort in her voice. "Pleas, Zack, please don't."

Back
Top Bottom