Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unquited Love and Tender Abuse

Adora laid in her bed. It was morning, about 9am. And she was the only one home. Her parents were at work, her sister in college classes, and she was faking sick so she didn't have to go to school. She groaned, not really wanting to wake but having to. She crawled out of bed and didn't bother dressing, making her way down stairs to the kitchen in nothing but panties and a tight tank top. She short, about 5'2. And very petite. Her ass was plump and round, and hips held curve. But everything was just right for her small frame. Her breasts a humble bcup.

Zack drove up to her house, he would get there early so he could be there when Crystal got home. He wanted to surprise her, and was truthfully hoping for a little bit of fun as well. He had no idea Adora however was home sick. He went to college, but he decided to ditch class for the day, hoping to be here early so he could fool around with his girl a bit. In high school he was a bit of an athlete, being a part of the track team, basketball team, and had even tried wrestling. He was rather tall too, nearly 6'5 and he was well defined. His legs where nice and taught with muscle, his abdomen and chest as well, he was no meat head though. He took out his key, the one his girlfriend had given him to sneak in so they could have fun. He went up to the door and unlocked it, slowly and quietly coming in, despite thinking no one was home.

Adora stood in the kitchen but she froze, am empty glass in one hand and the jug of orange juice in the other. She set them down and slowly moved to the hallway, peeking her head around to see who was there. She smiled when she was who it was. "Crystal's not home." She stated, moving up to him. "I see you ditched school too, huh? Well. I'm making breakfast if you want to join me." She turned from him, hips swinging side to side as she walked away form him seductively.

He was very shocked he was not the only one here. Had he known her little sister was here, he may have thought twice about coming over, or would have called first at least. "Um...yeah..." he said he couldn't tell her he wanted to surprise her older sister so they could get some alone time together. He thought it rude to also deny her request, after all he would probably have to leave or sit in the other room while she ate. "Ok thanks," he said he did not talk to her much. And as he thought about it, he could not help but stare at her ass as she swung her hips. She was very much like her sis, maybe in a few years she would even be better looking then her.

Adora moved to the kitchen, flipping the pancakes that were already cooking. "You don't have to pretend. I know you only came over her to fuck my sister." She giggled lightly. "You two aren't very quiet, you know." She turned to him, leaning over the cvounter t oshow off her cleavage. "SHe complains a lot about being sore..You must be pretty big." She said innocently, as if the statement was perfectly normal for her to be saying to him.

Zack was once more surprised, true she was not very young, so must have known about sex. The way she said it was a bit vulgar though, not that he was one to be polite and proper. As she bent over the counter he noticed her cleavage. She was nicely endowed, not as big as her sisters, but then again given a few years she would be. "Sorry guess we will try and be quieter next time," he said, though made no commment about his size for the matter. If he didn't know better though, he was picking up on a few not so subtle signs from her, like she wanted to talk about it, she wanted him to stare at her ass and chest.

She turned away to placed the pancakes on too plates. She set one in front of him and and handed him a fork. She lifted the syrup, driping it slowly over the hot, buttery pancakes. She wiped a stray drop off the top of the bottle with her finger tip and sucked it off, slowly. She looked up at him. "I don't mind. It gives me something to listen to when i can't sleep."

He for sure knew she was sending signals now, part of him thought it would be a bad idea to let her, but another thought it was actually rather fun to know his girlfriends younger sister had a crush on him. He watched her suck off the drop of syrup from her finger tip, he had to admit, she was much more seductive then Crystal too. "Oh?" he asked "You like to listen to us then?" he asked, the pancakes looked good, but he thought she looked even tastier at the moment.

Adora cocked her head to the side slightly. "Hmm..perhaps I do. Or perhaps I just like listening to you. And ignoring the fact you're fucking my sister loose, old pussy." He sister wasn't that mmuch older than her, only three years. But compaired to a virgin, like Adora, anyone would be loose.

He began to wonder if she was playing a game with him, he could play along, if anything she would just get embaressed. "I don't know....your sister feels pretty nice," he said casually. "You've never had a boyfriends or anything before have you?" he asked. He knew the answer, after all her sister spoke about her alot. Granted he didn't pay as much attention all the time, though vertian facts he did know about Adora, and being a virgin was one of them.

She snorted. "My sister has been pounded by more men that I can count. I'm sure she has..forgotten to tell you that." She poked at her pancakes with a fork, but didn't eat him. "I had one. But I wouldn't let him touch me. I only dated him to try and get at his older brother.."

He knew his girlfriend had not been a virgin when they first did it, though Adora made it sound like she simply slept with anyone. "Hmmm.....no not like that she didn't" he said, he knew she must've been joking, but why she would he guessed she really did have eyes for him. "Oh....she never said that," he said surprised she had dated, though when he heard why he had an idea. "So you like older guys then huh?" he asked pausing for a moment. "How old...like old guys like in there fourties?"

Adora stood, circling around him as she spoke. "No, Not that old. The oldest man I was ever attracted to was 32. And that was an actor from a movie so I don't think he counts. More in their early twenties. Like..your age, I suppose. Boys my age still look 12 and they act it too. I am a woman. I look like one, and I have the needs of one. A child like that could never please me. Or take care of me properly like a man should." When she reached the other side of him, she leaned against the counter once more, closer to him this time.

Zack looked as she walked around him. He knew by now what she wanted at least what she implied. "Hmmm like my age?" he said still faking dumb. Her cleavage was once more close to him, the urge to cup her breasts through that tank-top was strong that was certain. "True guess boys your age havent really developed enough," he said. "And what needs does a woman need?"

She smiled faintly. "She needs to be loved. Spoiled with affection and passion. Taken care of, with no worry in the world except pleasing her mans every whim. She needs to be protected, guarded from the world. Kept selfishly by a man because he wants no other to have her." She seemed to space off as she spoke, but came back into reality.

XZack was a bit surprised by the answer, it was very thought out for sure. "Hmmm...that sounds good," he said he was a bit at a lose for words. "So you need some loving?" he asked her, of course assuming something a bit different then she may have. He grabbed her hand, rather softly and pulled her close. "How about I show youu that hmm?" he said to her.

Adora smiled softly, a sparkle of joy in her eyes as he pulled her close. She drapped her arms over his shoulders and looked up at him. "I would like it very much, Zack, if you would do that for me." She pressed her chest to him. "I've been so lonely. I need you to fix that. Love me, Zack. That's all I want."

Zack smiled as she put her arms on his shoulders. She was a bit shorter then him, so she had to be on the tips of her toes, he felt her chest against his, her soft breasts pressing against him. "We can't tell anyone though right?' it was more a question, but he would insist no one knew. His arms went around her, resting on her hips, he had to move down a bit to kiss her lips softly, her skinny figure in his muscled arms. He knew showing her everything he knew was going to be a lot of fun. "Should we move to another part of the house?"

Adora was thrilled as his lips touched her's with care. She felt a shiver all over her body and smiled. "Where-ever you want to be. I don't care." She whispered nect to his lips. She expected that they were make out. That he would hold her. That they would spend all of the day in an embrace. But, sex was not what she was after.

Zack grinned and took her up to her room. He felt it fitting her first time would be on her bed. He was already beginning to get a bit aroused, but he knew to take it slow. "He sat on her bed with her, kissing her softly like before. His hands around her thought he gently caressed her thigh as they kissed. He wonder what it would be like, judging by her signs he guessed she really wanted it as well. "This is really your first time?" he asked her.

Adora kissed back with love and tender care, her fingers sliding through his hair, one hand resting at his neck. She looked confused for a moment, when he said that, though. "Zack..I don't want to have sex with you. I mean..I do. But I'm not ready for that...not yet." She kissed the corner of his mouth softly. "That isnt'..all you're doing this for..is it?"

Zack was confused himself, but he didn't show it. "Course not..." he lied. "I just want you to feel like your special," he told her, kissing her once more. If she had not wanted it though, she should not have brought things up like earlier. His hands where on her thighs again, gently rubbing them. She was wearing nothing but panties in a top, she did want it.

Adora smiled. "Good. I'd be very sad if you didn't." She kissed him tenderly. "I've wanted you for a very long time. Ever since you started dating my sister." She kissed his bottom lip softly, tugging lightly at it with her own lips. "She doesn't deserve you. She's a whore. Do you really think the friends she's visiting, is a girl? Jamie can be a guys name too, ya know. She used to fuck him on the couch when she was babysitting me." She moved her hands down to his on her thights, gently trying to lead them to safer places of her body, like her waist.

Zack kissed her more, he kept moving his hands to her thighs, though making it seem a bit accidental. She must not have noticed just how excited he was getting. "So...she is cheating on me?" he asked her, seemingly a bit sad to hear that. "But I have you then," he said, though if what she claimed was true, he felt a bit of hatred, and a bit angry at her too. She did nothing wrong, caring to tell him, but bad news was bad news.

Back
Top Bottom