Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Steps Closer To Hell..

Harriet couldn't hold out much longer. She grip his shoulders tightly. "Hmmm. Oh. It's so bad..so wrong. Mom would shoot me if she knew.. But it feels so good.." She tossed her head back as she let another load moan escape her. "Fuck you're so good!"

Harriet came but a single moment after him. And it was the best orgasm of her life. she laid still, panting heavily. But, it seemed that with all their fun, hours had passed since their parents left. and now, her mother was home for lunch. she called up the stares 'harriet, matt. Where are you? I'm heating up the left overs for lunch, come down please or I'll come up." Harriet went wide eyed.

Harriet dressed quickly. "We still smell like sex, though. She'll know if we just walk down there. I can put perfume on but what about you?" She moved over to her dresser and lifted a bottle of perfume, spraying it all around her. It was a light enough scent that it wouldn't be too strong, but would still cover the smell.

Harriet had never done something she feared getting caught from so bad. But, she took his hand left with him, moving into the kitchen. Her mother pulled the left over chinese food and pizza from the oven and smiled at them. "Getting along better now, I see?"

Harriet sat down at the table after getting a bottle of pop from the fridge. Again, she couldn't open it. Her mother smiled as her step father pulled into the drive way and entered the house. Harriet looked away as her mother kissed this man who was NOT her father.

Harriet smiled faintly but tried to hide it. She nibbled on a piece of pizza, her free hand moving to rest on his on her thigh, sliding his hand closer and closer to between her thighs. She took another bite ofher pizza and fought a giggle.

It was Hard, but Harriet managed not to react enough to draw attention to herself. She finished her pizza and took a sip of her pop, continuing to pick at the chinese food on her plate. Her hand moved from his into his lap, caressing the growing bulge in his jeans. They'd just had sex and now they were horny again? This was going to be interesting.

Harriet smirked faintly to herself, rubbing harder as he did the same. The more he did, the more she did. She suddenly dropped her face though, looking a bit sad. It was an act of course. A while later she looked up at her mother. "Mom..I don't feel well. Can I go lay down?" Her mother nodded. 'of course darling. I hope you're not getting a cold.' Harriet stood and winked at Matt, moving out of the room and into the livingroom, ploping down on the couch.

Harriet gripped the front of his shirt and pulled him to her, kissing him passionately. "Now what?" She asked with a playful tone. Her free hand moved down to keep rubbing the bulge in his pants. Here, they risked getting caught even more. But that turned her on.

Harriet closed her eyes, a smile gracing her lips gently as he kissed her neck. Her free hand slid under his shirt to caress his body as the other slid inside his pants now, stroking his hard member.

Harriet giggled at his eagerness but did as she was asked, placing one hand on the base of his cock and taking all that she could into her mouth, sucking hard on it, tongue swirling around it. He tasted so good to her. She would gladly suck his cock whenever he wanted it.

She sucked harder, taking in just a little bit more. Then, teasingly, she pulled her mouth from him and flicked her tongue over his shaft and head, licking him up like an ice cream cone.

She smirked, taking him back into her mouth but only after he begged a little more. Just when he was about to cum, she pulled away from him, not allowing him his orgasm. SHe smirked and spread her legs. She was wearing a skirt, it wouldn't be that hard for him to eat her. "You want to cum, give me pleasure."

Harriet bit her lip, closing her eyes and rolling her head back. "hmmmm, just like that, matt." She slid her fingers through his hair, back arching and pussy wetting even more.

It wasn't long before she came, having to bite a couch pillow to keep from screaming in pleasure. God he was good at this. She filled his mouth with warm, juicey cum, flowing from her in amounts she'd never made before.

She bit harder into the pillow as he thrust inside of her. She hadn't expected him to go that far out here, on the couch. And she hadn't thought he would risk doing this without a condom. "Matt.." She moaned in a whisper, arms moving around him and drawing him down, kissing him deeply.

She moaned into his shoulder to stifle th noise. "Matt..Matt...ohhh, brother." She kissed all along his neck, up his through and chin, to his lips. She suckled lightly on his bottom lip.

She had to bite his shoulder to keep from screaming in orgasm as he cummed inside her. But not hard enough to draw blood, of course. She panted quietly, a smile on her lips. "I think I just might like having another brother.."

She smirked. "You better pull out so we can go clean up. Before mom and your dad see us. I don't think they'd be very happy about their children fucking on the couch." She tucked at his bottom lip with her teeth.

She giggled , pulling her panties back on so his cum wouln't leak from her, on to the couch. Then their parents would know for sure. She gripped his penis before he could put it back in, fingers caressing it. "Even half soft now..you're bigger than my boyfriend." She gave it a little kiss before she let go, allowing him to conceal himself once more. "Want to shower?" She smirked.

Harriet happily followed him up the stairs and into the bathroom. She leaned against the bathroom counter and smirked. "Undress me." She demanded, pulled him closer by griping the front of his shirt. "Undress me, then wash my body, caress it's every curve. If you do, I'll your dick again. And this time I'll let you finish in my mouth."

Harriet shivered at his soft touch. "hmmm. hands on my body has never felt better." She turned from him though, bending over the tub to stop the shower, her plump behind in the hair.

Harriet giggled as he smacke her ass. "Best you'll ever see." She stepped into the shower, letting the hot water rushed over her body. She wet her hair and then turned to him, beckoning him to join her.

Harriet slowly slid to her knee's in front of him, taking his manhood into her hand and stroking it gently to get him fully erect. When he was, she took him into her mouth once more, such, licking, teasing him with her tongue

Back
Top Bottom