Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Steps Closer To Hell..

Harriet sat silently at the island in the kitchen. Her mother and new step-father talking. her earbuds blocked out the sound nicely but her mother plucked the wires from her ears and gave her a look when the door bell rang. Her step brother was moving in today. Last week was the wedding and she saw him but didn't speak to him at all. She didn't look forward to this at all. She didn't need another older brother. She already had one. But of course he was away at college. She wasn't going to be nice.

Harriet made the faintest "hmph" sound but that was about the only reaction he got from her. Which she got a smack upside the head from her other for. 'be nice, Harriet. He's your brother now and you're just going to have to live with it.' Harriet grumbled and pushed off the counter she leaned against, moving to the fridge and grabing a small bottle of Dr. pepper. She leaned against the wall by the fridge now, attempting to open the bottle but failing with her weak strength. Her mother moved to answer the door. It was dinner. She decided ordering chinese food and a pizza would be easier than cooking tonight, the first night they'd all spend together.

Harriet watched him take her bottle and unscrew it. She gave him a rather emotionless look as he handed it. "Thank you.." She managed to mumble out. She followed after him and was going to sit on the other side of the table, away from him. But her step father gave her a stern look and gestured his head towards the chair beside Matt. He may not be her father, but she had lived with him for a few months now, and he had proven to be a person she did not want to disrespect, or she would lose a lot of things. She sat beside her step brother and took a sip of her pop, watching as her mother set down the bags of chinese food and two boxes of pizza on to the table and then passed plates to all fo them.

she ate dinner silently, never looking at him. When all was done and her mother was in the kitchen, washing the dishes, she asked permission from her to watch a movie in the livingroom. When her mother said yes, she went up to her room and grabbed one of her new horror movies, her blanket, and changed into her sleep wear. Which was boy short style panties and a tight tank top. Her mother and step father headed to bed, and she set to making pop corn while the previews played.

Harriet look at him with corked eye brow. Finding it odd that he was making some sort..effert, to talk to her, or be around her. "The Woman In Black.." She stated quietly, popping a piece of pop corn in her mouth afterwards, and offering the bowl to him. She didn't like him, but she didn't have to be rude too. She sat with her legs criss crossed on the couch and turned her head to the tv as the movie started, taking a sip of her pop. which by now was almost empty and taking another gulp, she finished and and stood to get another. "Do you want a drink?" She asked as she was half way to the kitchen.

Harriet returned a few minutes later with two bottles of coke in her hands. Her body was petite, high only at about 5'2 and waist so small at it's thinest place that a grown mans hands could easily grab on to her sides and have his figners and thumbs touch. But, she had curve to her hips. Her rear round and plump, breasts humble and perky but not too small. Her skin was pale, and there were brown freckles on the rounds of her cheeks, shoulders, arms, and knees with a few randomly on her chest and body. Her hair was long and wavey/curly, coming down to the top of her behind. It was a dark, rich chocolate brown and she had a round face, baby cheeks and plump lips with wide eyes, long eyelashes framing deep grey eyes.

Harriet popped a few more pieces of pop corn in her mouth and watched the movie. It startled her at some points, making her jump or gasp. By the end she was a little shaken, but didn't really show it. she loved horror movies. But ones about ghosts got to her mind a lot more than the others. She stood from the couch and turned to him. "I'm going to bed... Night." She made her way up the stairs, entering her room and shutting the door behind her head. She crawled into the bed but didn't sleep very easily. Paranoid there was something in her room.

Of course, of all nights, it decided to thunder storm, making her even jumpier. By 2am, she had wrapped her blanket about herself, grabbed her pillow, and made her way down stairs to camp out on the couch, as if that would make her feel better. She buried herself under the blanket and tried to sleep.

Harriet didn't sleep much that night. Maybe two hours at the most before her mother shook her away and told her to go shower and get dressed. She wandered upstairs into the bathroom, lazily closing the door behind her. It didn't latch tightly, opening slightly as she undressed.

Harrients back was to him, but a mirror on the wall gave him a view of her front as well as she removed the tank top, then the sports bra she slept in, and her panties. Her perky breasts and plump ass were exposed along with her smooth, hairless woman hood. She stepped into the shower, the see through doors not blocking his view.

Harriet turned the hot water on and stepped under the shower head, letting the water fall over her, wetting her hair and flesh. But then she did something unexpected. She leaned her back against the shower wall, water rushing over her body, and slid her hands down her belly, to her core, and started to touch herself, eyes closing and head rolling back in some pleasure. Morning routine... Girls may not get morning wood, but that didn't mean they didn't wake up horny sometimes.

Harrients movements slowly grew quickly, more intent, harder. She moaned, trying to keep quiet so no one would hear. But the door was shut, right? No one would know. She bucked her hips, pressing closer to her hands by instinct as she slid her fingers inside herself, biting her lip.

Harriet moaned once more as she came, her hot fluids squirting and driping on to her fingers. She washed herself, but still felt aroused. Like one orgasm just wasn't going to cut it today. But she was assuming her step brother would need the shower, so she got out, drying herself and her hair, then wrapping a towel around her body. She may have dried her body but her pussy was still dripping wet with want. She moved down the hallway, her bedroom close to her brothers. And through a crack in the door, she just barely got a look of him laying on his bed, cock out and masturbating. Her eyes widened and she froze, back to his door.

She was going to ignore it, get dressed and move on with her day. But when he moaned her name.. The sound of her name on someones lips like that made her pussy ache with desire even more. She turned to his door, moving to watch. His dick was big. Bigger than her boyfriends. She bit at her lip, pushing the door open and stepping in a little. "Matt...What are you doing?..Why..Why did you say my name?" She creeped slowly towards the bed.

Harriet giggled. "Nothing? Laying on your bed with your big, hard cock hanging out is nothing?" She sat on the edge of his bed and let her eyes trail to his manhood, then back up to him. "Do you often think about your siblings when you touch yourself, Matt?" She cocked her head to the side. "Was it last night?..did I turn you on?."

Harriet went wide eyed. "You watched me in the shower?...You saw me touch myself..saw me cum?" She chewing at her bottom lip out of nervousness. "It wasn't good enough. One orgasm. I'm still wet, still horny. See?" She wrapped the towel around her to show him her dripping wet pussy. "You made it worse, silly."

Harriet shrugged. "Alright, then." She stood, leaving her towel behind. "Have fun jerking off to me." She said with some sarcasm and moved to her own room. She laid upon her bed, knee's bent and legs spread. She smirked to herself and bit the inside of her lip as she slid two fingers inside herself, imagening her step brother's throbing cock in the other room.

Harriet moaned loudly, perposely so he was hear her. She rubbed her clit hard as her fingers moved inside her. "hmmmm. Matt." She rocked her hips, breath quickening. "Fuck me." She was trying to draw him, make him come to her.

Harriet smirked up at him. "Oh? And what makes you think I'll give you that?" She sat up, pulled her fingers from herself and lifting her hand. She looked down at the fluids driping down her fingers and brought them to her mouth, licking them of. She moved off the bed and sat before him, placing a hand on the base of his cock. "Do you really want me to suck your dick, brother?" She teased, lips nearly touching the tip.

Harriet nodded once. "Alright then." She took him into her mouth, tongue twisting around his shaft as she sucked hard, her free hand playing herself once more. He tasted so good. better than her boyfriend by far. But he was big, she couldn't get all of him in her mouth. So she used her hand to stroke what she couldn't suck.

Harrient managed to take a little more of him in as he guided her. Her mouth watered at the taste of his juicey cock. But, after a time, she pulled from him, standing to moved over him. She straddled his lap, one leg on either side of him and her breasts pressed to his chest. "Mmm. You taste good. But, I think I deserve a...favour in return." She giggled. "How good is your tongue, matt?"

Harriet's hot woman hood brushed ever so faintly over the tip of his cock. Her lips were close to his, but she didn't kiss him. "Well then. I'll just have to test that out. See for myself how good you are." She slid out of his lap slowly and move to lay in the middle of her bed.

Harriet was very pleased with this, a moan escaping her. One hand gripped the bed sheets and the other slid down her stomach to run through his hair, gripping it lightly. "Mmmm, Matt.." Her boyfriend refused to do this for her, but was happy to let her go down on him. She'd never felt it like this before and it was amazing.

Harriet moaned louder, body squirming under him in pleasure. "Ohhh. Please." She gripped his hair a little tighter. "Fuck me, Matt. I want to feel you in me." She gesture lazily to her bedside table. "There are condoms n the drawer. I'd love to feel you cum inside me. But I'm not on birth control." She breathed out as his tongue work.

Harriet moaned, gasping as he thrust into her. She wrapped her legs round his waist and her arms around his neck. "Matt!" Oh he was was big. It felt so good inside her tight little hole. If their parents knew..they'd be dead. But they didn't have to know. And this never had to end. He fuck her over..and over.. and over...

Back
Top Bottom