Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GUILTY PLEASURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cori rolled her eyes. At least she tried to reach out. She sat in silence until they arrived, and got out of the car only to gap at the shopping center they had arrived at. It looked like a palace, or mansion, then somewhere to shop. Noticing that Gwen had already taken a lead, Cori quickly got her butt in gear and caught up to her as they walked through the doors of Cinderella's. Cori had once been a dress shop with her mother, but this paled in comparison. The carpet was white as snow, and from the looks of it softer than fur. The walls were a beautiful pearl color, and there was a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. As she let her eyes go across the room, she noticed that going from left to right, there were thousands of dresses hanging on hooks ranging from white to black in a colorful rainbow. She let her eyes go over it a few times before she was convinced they had every color you could possible imagine or want. There were mannequins displayed about, showing off some of there fanciest dresses. Cori could barely take it all in. As she looked about, a woman wearing a short, formal dress walked up to them. She looked to be in her early 20s, with long, silky black hair that rested on her shoulders and deep emerald eyes, with olive toned skin.

"Hello, and welcome to Cinderella's." the clerk spoke smoothly, and you could hear the slightest hint of an accent as she spoke. She let her eyes go over Gwen, then Cori. Her eyes seem to settle on Cori for a bit longer then needed, but then she quickly went on. "What can I help you fine young ladies find today?" The woman put on a smile that was well practiced, and Cori felt herself get nervous. She had never been to someplace so high class in her life.

Gwen put her hand on Cori and pushed her forward with a gentle but firm force. "She's going to need help finding a Prom dress. I doubt she knows her proper dress size, so take her measurements first. Pick out the dresses you think would look best on her." The heiress looked around the store with a interested glance, nothing close to Cori's wide eyed shock. Seeing the other girl's surprise to wealth always gave her a little smirk. Gwen had been born into money, stores like this were common as Macy's to other girls.

"Price isn't an issue." She said then gave Cori another final shove towards the Store's Clerk and went to eye some dresses for herself.

The clerk caught Cori with ease, and nodded at Gwen.
"I'll get right to it miss." Knowing full well there'd be no reply, she whisked Cori away to one of their dressing rooms, wrapping one of her arms around the girl's midsection.

Cori gave a nervous glance and the disappearing sight of Gwen. The store clerk was nice but she had... a strange quality to her that Cori wasn't sure she enjoyed. The woman currently had her arm wrapped securely around Cori's waist, and the light touch of her fingers against the side of her stomach was tickling and... unnerving. Finally she was swung into a dressing room the size of a guest bedroom, with the store clerk closing and locking the door behind them. Cori stood uncomfortably as the woman once again started looking her over.

"Uhm... So I guess we should start with my sizing Miss...?" Cori's eyes glanced along the woman's dress for a nametag, but found nothing.

"Call me Victoria. And yes. Please strip down now." The woman spoke formally, crossing her arms and waiting patiently. Cori blushed.

"Right...then..." Cori cursed mentally. She had known that they would probably take measurements, and the only way to have accurate ones was without clothing, but still! Slowly, she stripped out of her clothing, until at last she stood in plain underwear. Victoria's eyes got a glint in them, and she walked over with a smirk on her face.

"Quite the body you hide beneath those clothes miss..." Cori blushed, but Victoria briskly grabbed some measuring tape and began measuring her leg length, height, waist, bust, and everything imaginably. Cori wasn't sure, but she could swear the woman was taking some extra leisure in allowing her hands to brush any open spots of skin and staying there longer than needed. Finally, Victoria took a step away.

"I'll write down your sizes and bring you some dresses. Wait one moment please, and don't put anything back on." Cori gave her incredulous look, but Victoria disappeared out the door and she was forced to stand there for 15 minutes, awkwardly trying to find something to cover herself with. Finally Victoria returned with three beautiful (and pricey looking) dresses. One was a deep purple, another crimson red, and the final a sparkling emerald.

"Try these on. They should look fabulous on you." Victoria talked warmly, handing over the purple first. Cori took the fabric and inhaled a bit at how soft it was. It felt like silk in her hands... Slowly she slid it on, afraid to tear at anything, before looking in the mirror. Her eyes widened a bit at her form. She looked... pretty. Really pretty. Fingers brushed against her bare back and she jumped, before realizing Victoria was zipping the dress up. The store clerk looked over her shoulder and smiled. "What do you think?" She asked.

"It's...amazing." Cori said softly. She couldn't get over how beautiful she looked in it. She hadn't noticed that the woman was rather close behind her, but she jumped and inhaled sharply when her fingers slid around her and entwined just below her breasts.

"I daresay you look...Divine, dear." Victoria leaned in and breathed lightly upon her neck before planting a light kiss. Cori's eyes widened, and suddenly she pulled forward trying to get away, but Victoria's hold proved to be stronger than it looked. The older woman pulled back and pushed Cori to a wall with a thud, before pinning her arms to her side and sliding one of her legs between Cori's. "Come now dear, you can't tell me you don't want it. You're obviously owned by that brat waiting outside. Let me show you some things she's never even dreamed of..." Victoria leaned in on that note, and began kissing along side Cori's neck again. Cori let out a small cry before finding her mouth covered by Victoria's hand. This was not quite how she had imagined shopping would go, and unless she thought of something fast, it was about to get much worse. Cori gave a pained and scared whimper as the older woman began to nip at her ear.

The store was filled to the brim with the dresses of girl's fantasies. They were all very lovely but she had been to a real Princess's ball before...Prom hardly felt like a fairytale to her. None the less, She still let her eyes run over the luscious waves of fabric laid out like a rainbow.

Gwen grabbed a dress for herself, it was a gray-silver gown with a slit up one leg. It was simple but elegant.

After a little while Gwen wondered over to the dressing room. "Corri?" She called out, wondering what was taking her so long. "I want to see how the dress looks on you." She sounded impatient, a very common tone for her. When you're use to being waited on...even a minute feels like forever.

Victoria stopped her ministrations for a moment and frowned, pushing slightly away from Cori. Cori promptly took the opportunity to stomp as hard as she could on the other woman's foot. Victoria let go of the her and cursed rather loudly, but Cori took no time to really study or notice the other woman as she ran to the door and frantically tried to unlock it. It took her a moment, but she heard the reassuring click and flung the door open, running nearly head first into Gwen. Cori took a took a step back and began to babble a bit.

"She-her hands-that woman-never coming back-she was-I mean this dress-but she tried to have her way-" Cori couldn't quite get herself together long enough to string one complete sentence together, and she was gesturing rapidly while speaking, making for quite the spectacle.

Gwen lifted her brow at her stuttering companion. "Yeah, she has to in order to get you into the dress." Honestly, She knew the Cori came from a lower family but sometimes she could be simply ridiculous. "I wasn't aware you were that self-conscious." She gently pushed Cori back so she could see how the dress fitted. "Wow, That looks amazing on you." The kind words slipped out before she was able to lace it with her icy persona. She wasn't lying, Cori looked like a little princess. Gwen was already how she would style the girl's hair and makeup to match the dress. When she was finished with her, no one would be able to call her plain.

Being as Arrogant as she was, she didn't spare another thought about Cori's earlier complaints. "Have you tried on any of the other dresses yet?" She peaked back at the assistant women...She looked familiar...but she assumed it was just because the visited the shop fairly offend.

Cori's eyebrow twitched. Sometimes this woman was impossible. Although the compliment did get her to stop stuttering and stare at Gwen for a moment before talking again.

"No, I didn't have a chance to, Victoria was a little busy kissing along my neck." She spoke with much annoyance in her voice. Of all the times she hated Gwen for calling her a possession, Cori now more than ever wanted someone to protect her. As she finished her sentence, Victoria hand walked out, straightening her dress with a scowl on her face.

Gwen's slightly amused expression immediately fell into a nasty frown. "Excuse me?" She said, as if asking if she heard correctly. Her eyes were locked on the other women. How DARE she touch her things. She was just a employee. She felt her insides twist as if something was trying to destroy her from within. Like a wild lion, she launched herself on the store worker. One hand grabbed a large chuck of her perfectly styled hair while the other hand grabbed firmly on her shoulder. There was a loud slam of glass as Gwen rammed the girl into the dressing room mirror. "No one is allowed to touch Cori." She hissed, her voice deadly and full of malice.

Her face was only inches away from the store keeper then suddenly remember why she looked so familiar. Before Cori moved in, Gwen made many lovers...many one only. She remembered the women's olive skin and black hair. Gwen seduced her while she was helping her get dressed for one of her father's company parties. People tended to overlook Gwen's age and let themselves succumb to her influence. "Oh...wait...this isn't about Cori, is it? What? You're upset I didn't call after our one night stand?"

Victoria hadn't expected to get manhandled. She yelled a bit as Gwen shoved her against the mirror, but the scowl remained on her face.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she growled, "Your friend came onto me." Cori's face lit up in anger.

"I did not! I told you to stop you creep!" she heatedly replied. Victoria flinched as the heiress's fingers continued to hold her head in place.

"Fine, fine!" She yelled, trying to get away from Gwen, "I was pissed off and figured I'd take one of your toys for my own fun! I may be a sales clerk but I'm not some piece of meat you bitch!" Cori flinched as she listened to the other woman speak. She could understand why she was upset, but there was no way in hell she would amend her after she decided to try to have her way.

Gwen literally started laughing. She couldn't believe this woman in front of her. "Oh course you are." she said, "What sales clerk would have sex with her customer? Geez, talk about unprofessional-ism. " Gwen didn't loosen her grip though, no. She held firm to the woman as she continued to laugh in her face. "To think you'd have the balls to try to steal from a loyal customer of this store. I should call the owner and tell her all about your little antics. I bet she would LOVE to hear about how you had sex with an minor, then later tried to have sex with her friend...all during store business hours."

Gwen let go. letting her threat sink in. "Get on you fucking knees and apologize to Cori." Her eyes were cold. The shadow from her hair line darkened her face, making her look more like a murderous angel of death. "We're waiting." She said in almost a whisper.

Cori's face gave way to surprise. She had of course expected Gwen to threaten and demand an apology, but one directed at her? She looked down at the woman at the floor and quickly wiped the surprised look off of her face, waiting patiently. It wasn't really frequent she got to have someone having to apologize to her, and she wanted to enjoy it after what had happened.

Victoria's eyes burned with fire, but her bark was worse than her bite. She couldn't risk having her dirty secrets aired, the job payed for her bills and extravagances. With great reluctance, she got down on both knees, and looked up at Cori, doing her best to look apologetic, but looking more annoyed than anything.

"I apologize...Cori, for trying to take advantage of you." Victoria spoke slowly through gritted teeth. While not sounding entirely sincere, Cori still enjoyed it quite a bit.

"I suppose I accept." she replied coolly back, trying to mimic Gwen's ice queen voice, but not quite pulling it off. Cori could definitely see why Gwen enjoyed her position so much, it was a bit fun to have people who had to kiss your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom