Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow blushed and pushed her side against his again. She followed shadow not wanting to be away from him. she took one look at Obsidian and the first time her heart event out to the human. She walked up to the human girl saying "looks like a wolf bite".

"You were dead." Amaya tried to make River see her point of view, "How can he be Alpha?" She was confused. Did she secretly claim him. It didn't look like it would be a secret anymore.

Amaya turned her back on the two and started to walk out of the cave. She looked up to the sky and saw that it was only minutes away from midday. "I guess I should go make my promise true." Amaya excitedly said aloud, but mostly to herself, as though she was going to play her favorite game. She sniffed the air and caught Obsidian's sent, it wasn't hard since the wound was still fresh.

Amaya glanced back to Altair and River and shook her head slightly. River looked happy, but she was not sure if Altair was right for her. Hell, Amaya did not believe any other wolf would be good enough for River. She then started to trot off in Obsidian's direction. "Hmmm... must have wanted to make it easy for me to clean up after I'm done." She spoke to herself with a small grin.

Obsidian had tears streaking her face by now as she.nodded, she was weak from shock, pain, blood loss. She managed to croak out, "Amaya.........Mid-day..........bit me........gonna kill me.......run.........don't want you..........hurt." she was sobbing now because she knew she only had minutes to live, but she gotten her message out. Wait not quite, she had to dig down deep to.remember then said......"tell.........river Altair
..........sorry............tell Altair.........deserves......
..be.......alpha." she was sobbing harder than before which made her body hurt 10x worse.

My love?
Had... Had Altair called her my love?
"I won't be beat that easily but..."
She trailed off, she didn't necessarily do it all on her own..
Humans had helped her, possibly even saved her.
Who was she kidding?
They did save her.

She was sure to stay still once Altair examined her. She had to sit down anyway, her muscles hurt and she needed to sleep. River was pretty sure she had used up all of her energy on trying to talk Amaya down.
The moment the wrappings were off she felt better, ruffling her fur a bit.
"I'm glad to be back." She replied with a soft sigh before looking over to the she-wolf.
She thought Altair's becoming of Alpha was quite public, Amaya must not have been present during such time.

"Its still strange of me to think but... A group of humans saved my life. They were different then hunters though." As she started to walk off The alpha female watched her closely. "Altair is the Alpha wolf because he deserves to be." Amaya was on shaky ground, she might just have to keep an eye on her.
"I chose him." A small protective growl slipped from her throat before she felt the fatigue pulling at her consciousness. "Oh my lord do I need a vacation."

River claimed him and he felt his heart pounding in his chest. She wasn't choosing him out of neccesity and because he was fit for the position or at least he hoped. He thought that River actually felt some sort of attachment to him. He couldn't afford to dwell on it though and he would have to see how the two of them worked out pver time. Their true feelings would become much more clear which he hoped sooner rather than later. Personally he knew he cared deeply for River and he would show it clearly for fear of her leaving this world without knowing his true feelings. "I've always had a small belief that not all humans could be bad. I've seen a few that were actually kind even some of the slaves hold that trait. But to think that they took care of you like that and then let you go. I woudn't have believed it." Altair laid down by where River was sitting and wrapped his bodyaround her's. "It might be best to take that vacation if even for a day but we should wrap up a few things here. Besides you left me here all lonely and I missed your touch maybe its time to make up for the time we lost." They were always interrupted whenever they tried to be alone and Altair knew he had to jump on this chance now before it was gone.

Shadow could barely comprehend Obsidians mumble of words but he caught the important ones. Amaya was coming their way and Shadow knew what he was about to deal with. She was a fierce hunter even rivaling his skills which earned him the title head hunter. But he had her beat by rank and he would try and protect Obsidian sort of. "Snow one of the hunters are coming here I want you to back up some. If anything happens don't interfere Amaya can be... a loose cannon at times. I don't want you getting hurt." Shadow stood a few feet in front of Obsidian and sat down. He took a briefly look back at Snow and then waited for his littleloud mouth. He hoped that she wasn't in one of her bitchy moods again because words might not stop her.

Before this River thought every single human being on earth was pure evil and the hunters were their warriors.
After today, well she couldn't say that now could she? What he brought up about the human slaves was also true she found but she never really thought about them for she had detested them as well. Now... Well she still wasn't sure. River wasn't focused on matters like that, she had just finished with Amaya. Ten minutes ago she wasn't sure she'd ever see Altair or her pack again. She couldn't express what she was feeling now. Mixtures of many, many emotions.
Altair's warmth felt nice, extremely comforting after everything and she found herself melting into his larger form.
"I missed you too, ever since you became Alpha it seems like I've been getting addicted to this feeling."

At first she licked his face in a sign of affecting before she gently started nipping at his neck. She wanted to get the smell of human off of her.
"Should we move into a more private area?"
She was embarrassed by her own words, it made a wave of tingly warmth run through her spine.

Altair let her warm voce flow over him and he felt content with being able to be with her. "What feeling are we talking about exactly?" He had a clue but he wanted to draw her own words out to say it instead. When she started nipping at him he started getting riled up as well and nipped back at her. His tail swayed happy with where he was and who he was with. SHe licked her face before rising up at her words. "Hhhhhmmm sitting here out with the rest of the pack or spending alone time with you. Tough choice." He teased her gently and nudged her playfully. "I think I'll follow along for now.." He could feel the way things were moving and he tried to lighten the mood and make things easier on the both of them. So many things happened since he became alpha and now it was starting to quiet down slowly but surely. This was their break to enjoy each other without having to tend to something life threatening.

River started to feel even warmer as he knowingly asked her to elaborate. He was teasing her wasn't he?
Her tail gently started sweeping back and forth as he played back. Unknowingly her body started responding in a different way. Her scent was stronger, had a bit of hunger to it. She hoped dearly she wasn't going into what she thought she was going into.
"I think it's just you in general, Altair." She laughed a bit after his words and she stood up on her paws, her tail lightly brushing under his jaw before she walked into the small cavern of a cave the pack found. Picking up her pace just as she entered the darkened cave so she would be able to surprise him. She made sure to find a secluded spot, it even had a bit of grass in it where the rock had been split. They were on a hill after all. Hiding in the darkest corner she could find she laid low as if she were waiting for a rabbit to come scampering by. It certainly felt fun to do this again.

Obsidian tried to shake her head, as her sobs caught, stopped and she fell silent again, focusing on not feeling the pain that ran through her leg from her wracking body only seconds ago. She looked between Snow and Shadow, she didn't want them to get hurt, why were they protecting her? Did they care or were they bluffing? She couldn't be sure, she didn't know who to trust, she thought for sure that she could trust Altair, before he almost killed her in the forest. Shadow had been away with Snow and Amaya had did.................that..........to her leg. She looked again, saw the white bone beneath the torn flesh.

She looked up and gritted her teeth as dots danced before her eyes again, but she managed to say, "Shadow what are you doing? Amaya's strong......she'll hurt you.....don't spare your life for mine........perhaps it is best for the pack if I died anyway." She had to take sharp breaths between her tidbits of talk, to keep the fuzzy, black, blurry at bay. She had to stay conscious, but she knew it was only seconds before she eventually lost the strength to even do that and she would fall unconscious.

Amaya followed the path that Obsidian took to the river. When she noticed Shadow and Snow she was displeased. "Dammit, I can never get a break." she mumbled to herself. However, when she saw Obsidian, she was quit pleased with herself. When she got closer to the three she looked between Snow and Shadow.

"So, you're here to protect that thing from me?" Amaya spoke at the two of them, "She's only part of the cause. Those things only want to hurt us, and then when we are no use to them, kill us." She hoped to get them to see how evil all humans are, her tail was furiously swaying back and forth, her black fur bristling up as she became more furious just seeing Obsidian, her ruby red eyes glancing between the two biggest threats.... Shadow and Snow.

Obsidian trembled as she met Amaya's gaze, she bit her bottom lip, and swallowed hard as she spoke. She had to keep the blackness away for just a bit longer, "Amaya.............I never did anything to you..................you did.............this...........to me...........my ancestors did stuff to you............I didn't................and you did this to me..............when.............I never hurt you.............who's the real.................monster?" She had to take sharp breaths as she spoke and she felt her strength drop dangerously low. Suddenly the blackness took over and the last thing she saw was the ground as she fell unconscious. Black smoke swirled to cover her eyes, as she closed them, she knew she would be alright, but it was the shock and the blood loss that had gotten to her. The pain from her leg and her hand had gotten to her as well, but that would heal over time, leaving another scar.

Snow did not seemed to react much but she stood up and knew one way or anther she was not letting another wolf she cared about die. "Yes humans are deadly and this one here seems nice and owned by the pack and she is too scared to be a threat" snow walked right up to obsidian and added "I share your feelings she wolf I lost everything to them pack family friends rank for if I was still with my pack I would be next in line to be alpha and I lost my mate and was forced to live alone till now it seems I have a friend shadow whom I would kill for cause I love him".

Altair picked up instantly on her scent and his tail was swaying faster and he was up on his feet quickly. His body was starting to run on autopilot. Was she going into heat? One of the first things that came to mind were pups. But another wave of her scent pulled him out of his thoughts. Her tail rubbed under his jaw and he was following behind her without a second thought to it. She walked into a dark cavern and he watched her disappear from sight. He followed her in and he had to wait a second before his eyes adjusted. "River where did you go?"

Shadow was back in head hunter gear and he lost all his happy and fun tone quickly and it was replaced by a strict and harsh one. "Amaya the alpha hasn't given the order for her death so she must be safe... for now. She must be pretty well behaved that Altair hasn't torn her to shreds just yet. I command you to step down and find something else to torture." Shadow lost all reason to compromise and he was just gonna use authority. Would she defy him direcyly and risked getting demoted down to omega as lowly as the humans. Shadow heard Snow's claim to loving him. He would have to respond to her later when they were done.

Obsidian remained out cold like a burnt out light. Her body was covered in a thin film of sweat as it was fighting off infection from the bite and the gash on her hand. A soft barely audible whimper came from her before she let the darkness completely envelope her. She didn't have the strength anymore to keep it at bay.

Unaware of the impending danger Amaya was causing she crouched down low as she saw the well built figure of Altair moving past. A playful growl slipped from her throat before she slipped out from the darkness and pounced on him.
Maybe it was her joy to be back or just this people the only time she could really relax that she was being so playful.
Nudging his snout as she walked around him. "You shouldn't listen to Amaya..." She began a bit, staying close to him. "You were made to take up this position, you're able, smart.." Rubbing up against him her bright eyes looked at him through the darkness.
"Strong."

Altair heard the growl and his body tense automatically to protet himelf but River had caught him off guard. He was on his back and he was nudged by River and he was ready to play her game. But this time it was different River was going into heat and they were both repsponding to it instinctively. "I don't listen to her at all she has no sway over me. But your praise does boost my confidence some." He rolled over and was back on his feet. He rubbed against her as well and licked her muzzle taking in her scent and loving it.

"Good." If she were a feline she would be purring like crazy, but the own effects of her being in heat were starting to take effect. She was warmer, almost to the point where she was panting. They had only became partners days ago and yet she had to go into heat at this moment?
"Do I.. Sway you?"
Asking this tentatively in both a shy voice and with something hidden.
It embarrassed her to think she was going into heat, especially at a time like this where the pack was in chaos but what time would really be better?
Granted there was probably a better time but she wouldn't be able to wait that long. With every growing moment she felt Altair's presence and nature take their effects on her. Here she was in heat with the alpha male. Any unmated she-wolf would of killed for her position.

Altair could feel her temperature and he was certain she was in hea now and se had coosen him. "River you have the most sway over me than anybody... in more ways than one." He hears her shy and tentative tone and he wanted to wipe away all uncertain thoughts that she had. He wanted this just as much as she did and he would protect her in the days to come. Things would finally be sealed between them. He wouldn't have females rushing at him while they were in heat to carry his children. Altair had River and that was all he would ever need.

This made her happy, the swaying of her tail and her perky ears were tell tail signs of this.
but her need was growing and she felt if she prolonged it too long she would explode. "Whether or not we're mates has been questioned too much..." River started, laying down on her belly in front of him.
"And I think... Our partnership should be more finalized." Her eyes shifted away in slight embarrassment before the auburn she wolf looked back up at the Alpha Male.
Her Alpha Male.
It was exhilarating knowing she was lucky enough to have someone like him at her side.
She was right to choose him and she wanted him to know that everyday.

Amaya's head snapped towards Snow as she threatened her in order to protect Shadow. "So, how long have you known him? A couple hours? A day? A week? If that." Amaya condescendingly asked. But before she could continue, Shadow interrupted.

Amaya looked at Shadow. She might be able to take him, if she wasn't already injured by Altair. She wasn't going to let Shadow know that she was hurting. She has already assessed her wounds and it didn't feel as though any organs were bleeding. Also, she knew that her ribs were still intact.

Amaya was sore and she didn't have the energy for another fight, so she stared at Shadow and growled. She was pissed and knew that she was riding a thin line.
"What if I beat Altair?" Amaya questioned Shadow. She wanted to see what power she could assume to have. She heard Obsidian whimper as she went completely unconscious. She thought to herself 'Damn it! It's not as fun as I was planning. Why did they have to interfere?'

Snow took a step closer to the human and nugged her with her maw. She looked up at the she wolf saying "true I do not know him long but he is all I have and you have your pack why throw it away by killing this human"? She hoped she could talk the she wolf into flaming down and be thankful she was not alone.

Obsidian remained out cold, but her subconscious felt the small nudge and her fingertips curled in with the movement. She was burning up with fever as she tried to fight away infection. Her fingers curled in tighter as she slipped into a nightmare of Amaya tearing her to pieces. "No please...." she murmured in her sleep as she rolled over. Sharp pain shot up her leg as she moved it and her eyes snapped open as a hoarse scream ripped through her throat. She sat up and a hand went against her forehead as she moaned quietly. Her eyes were glazed over, but they saw Amaya and her body tensed.

Trenton groaned, pushing his way through the foliage, the tranquilizer gun on his back not helping his advances by much. Gah, the only reason he was even considering doing this was because those eggheads were paying him a rather large amount to retrieve at least one of these wolves. They were supposed to be intelligent, but honestly, how intelligent could these animals be? If they haven't built skyscrapers or cars, then they shouldn't be able to outsmart a human. He sighed, fingering the silver cross he wore around his neck for good luck, pushing his way through into a clearing. For a minute, he wondered if he was lost. This clearing looked the same as all the other ones he'd passed through. Trent sighed, taking a seat on a tree stump for a little bit of a rest. He'd be pissed if he found out he'd been wandering in circles for the whole day.

Obsidian's swallowed hard as she leaned up against the tree. She wanted to scream, but she knew she was weak and it'd only rip her throat to shreds. She grabbed at a stick as she clenched it in her good hand. She need to pull up her leg to get a better look at it and try to pull out the pieces of dirt, rock, and bark that had gotten lodged in. The pieces of torned flesh. "This is going to hurt." She thought. Clenching the stick she let out a hoarse scream as she pulled up her leg and using her hand with the gash as the other clenched the stick she begin to pick at the rocks, dirt, and bark in her bite on her leg. Her black hair was plastered against her forehead as tears streaked her face and small whimpers of pain came from her throat.

As Obsidian scream, Amaya smirked. "Well, well. Maybe I get to have my fun after all." Amaya happily grinned. She was going to be able to tear Obsidian apart and slowly let her die. Even though these slaves did nothing to Amaya, she still hated them all. There kind took her away from her mother. There kind made her kill other wolves for there mere enjoyment. There kind stuck her and poked her with needles. There kind flogged her until she was almost dead, just to bring her back to life and repeat.

Amaya then herd a rusel in the bushes across the river. What ever it was, it was well hidden and she didn't like it one bit. Amaya sniffed and the scent of human was prominent. However, there was a light sent of something else. It was human, but it wasn't Obsidian. "It looks like we have company across the river, and it's most likely not friendly. Snow, go warn the others about this intruder.... it's human." She quietly informed, "Oh, and don't howl. He'll know where we are and we can't have that happen." She knew that if she had to defend her pack until some reinforcements came, she would want it to be Shadow. Amaya's hunted with him before. She would be able to trust him if it came to taking care of what ever it was that was endangering the pack. At a time like this, it was better to have an advantage, it could mean life or death to any pack member.

Amaya didn't care if a human was shot or killed. But if the humans hurt another wolf, they would have to deal with one very large, blood thirsty she-wolf. Amaya trotted up stream about ten feet to cross the river. There were rocks and she was keen on keeping stealthy. As soon as she crossed she went for the shadows in order to blend in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom