Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obsidian remained in the tree, by now her arm had blood smeared up to elbow and her hand was throbbing steadily, but she didn't care. She was shivering as dusk begin to draw near, and she looked at the sunset. She was in shock still, most of the shock came from knowing that River had died at her famiy's hands, but another part came from almost being killed. She opened her mouth to say something, anything but nothing came out. Her eyes widened as she patted at her throat, she knew this was going to happen, but she wanted to say something, she wanted to talk.

Vasco, hearing the commotion and not seeing any wolves in sight, slung his cross body bag made of leather onto himself and shot out of his den. He knew there would be brutes and faes to nurture. Vasco made sure he had what he needed and more. Cobweb, poppy seed, rosemary, and thistle, even lemon when he was lucky. He was confused when he saw the human had scaled the tree and from his instincts growled. "Get down here." he barked, and if she didn't he would have to bring her down. Vasco was never one to 'have his way' with the slaves; because his heart was already given out to the Alpha female. He sighed and stared up at her. His entire body flinched when a shot rang in the air. He'd never been so scared in his life. "What the hell?" he looked around for any humans. He had no idea what was happening, and needed to see his pack. "I'll deal with you later...um not like that." he growled, then looked up a bit grossed out. He rushed into the woods and found her body. Suddenly his body grew cold and his head dropped down, his heart whimpering. If he had come sooner he could have saved her, it was his fault. He approached the body with a loving look, and the shot made his ear swivel up. Even if he could of helped, it was no use now. He had to save himself. With a heavy heart and bag; the brute raced up and met with his pack. "The Alpha...uh." he huffed, their sad expressions showing they already knew. He quietly went to a spot where he could not be bothered and nodded at Altair's every word.

Leda's eyes grew wide as the young Altair stepped down; his words over. Leda felt her chest grow empty and her ears tilted back. The fae looked down with sorrow and ignored his comments of the humans. Their sweet Alpha; once pumping with love and energy. Dead, wasted by a humans bullet, only to be sold for her pelt and bones. Leda shivered thinking of her friends fate. The fae looked again up at Altair, and slowly but surely padded to him. "I am sure your heart is as broken as mine, is there any hope for us against their guns?" she asked quietly, not a ring to anger the new Alpha male. Leda blinked away sorrowful tears as she wondered his reply.

Obsidian heard the sharp bark and looked down at the wolf. She patted her throat and shook her head she didn't want to be near anyone or a anything. She looked back up as she watched the sunset, she only then looked down at her hand. She licked the thumb of her other hand and ran it down the dried blood as she saw her arm beneath the blood and her thumb came away red.

Altair's ears flicked as he heard someone approach from behind. He turned around and came faced with Leda and he stopped to listen to her. "For now we have avoided disaster with the humans. They left us alone and have headed back to their village. We are to far away for them to bother with... as for future incidents I'm counting on you to help make our warriors stronger, faster, more agile. I don't want us to be at the mercy of a gun ever again." It was a far stretch even for them but Altair would help make this pack elite. Something died inside of him and a pheonix was born from the ashes. There was a fire in his heart that he would use to fuel himself as well as the pack.

Shadow caught up to Snow and his tail was wagging excitedly. "So it looks like we'll be spending a lot more time together. How does it feel to be one step closer to becoming a member of the pack. You won't have to sleep alone away from everyone else. We could share my cave if you'd like." He didn't want to be to forward or clingy. He was really trying to bury his grief by focusing on something else. If that meant starting a new love interest than he would do it. He couldn't shatter, the hunters depended on him too much.

Snow looked at him saying "it feels great but I wish that female wolf was here her pack needs her". She then walked closer to shadow and bowed her head "thank you I would like that very much I guss we are going to become good friends and its going to be hard to feel lonely now Iam going to be spending alot of time with you thank you so much for being kind to me". She stood back up and sat down by him saying "want to go running with me".

(just finished making my character)

Amaya was heading back to the cave with a fresh kill of two deer and four rabbits. She was sent out before Altair was made alpha and was going to be in for a whole new surprise. Not only did the sent of new humans disturb her, but also the additional wolf. Amaya sent out a warning growls as she came closer towards the caves location. This was directed mostly towards this new slave, with her scent everywhere. The news of River's passing did not reach her yet. Her red eyes shot open when the mournful howls of the pack hit her ears, Amaya became furious. She suspected that it was because of humans and immediately dropped her kills within the woods surrounding the cave and bound towards the pack. As she saw the pack her glaze shot quickly towards Obsidian, her red eyes were filled the rage and hatred. As she quickly looked around, she saw that River was not around to stop her from letting this slave know her place and went to jump at her.

Obsidian's eyes widen and she let out a cry of fear, hoarse and cracked as she scurried further up the tree, she got onto the highest branch, looking down at Amaya, a wolf she hadn't yet met. She knew she was trapped, and her hand was thobbing s she clung to the highest branch. Yet, she was also excited the fear she felt made her voice cry out in fear, perhaps she wouldn't be quiet, there was hope yet. She trembled fiercely and looked down at the ground at the wolf.

The young Beta wolf was walking back to the cave after going for a long walk. Amelia sniffed the air and could smell the new slave but decided to ignore her. Amelia knew it would only make her angry if she even glanced at the human. The young Beta still had a lot of built up feelings about her parents deaths that have scarred her more then any bear attack or fight she had ever gotten into. Amy looked around seeing what her fellow wolves were up to.

Obsidian sighed, she felt so very alone here, the other humans were already accepted into the pack and she sat up on the branch of the tree, no longer clinging to it. She looked down at her bloody arm, then looked back up at the sun going down over the distant mountain. She felt angry and fustrated, but also she felt a deep sorrow hit her right then. She had no one now, not her brothers or sisters who sung her to sleep at night, and now even Shadow was weary of her. The pack would never accept her, even if she did do everything they told her to do, and abided by their rules, one or two would still hate her.

She gazed out at the diminishing light and she felt tears well up, she longed for someone, even if it was a wolf to be her friend, or at least give her comfort, because right now she truly had no one. She felt a sob claw it's way out of her raw throat, as tears rolled down her cheeks, she didn't think she would be sleeping in the cave tonight at least not with Amaya down there. She looked back down and saw the hatred in her red eyes, as she turned over on the branch and slowly fell asleep.

Leda looked to Altair with a annoyed glance. "But Altair, we train everyday...I don't see how we can get any better." Leda sighed and shook her head, filled with more confidence. "But for River, I will try. The influence of the grief must've gotten to me. I apologize Alpha." she dipped down her head and turned around to head to her den. The fae walked ever so slowly, as if the brute would turn around say more. She looked at only her paws and the ground moving underneath it. The sorrowful faces of her pack area were just too much. Leda reached her den with a glum huff and she plopped onto the stone ground. Night was falling anyway; hunters could still be lurking though.

Amelia walked over to Obsidian sensing she was feeling sad. Amy still hated humans but she wasn't a cold hearted bitch. Amy walked towards her still glaring at her. Amy found Amaya terrorizing her and watched her for a bit before stepping in. "Okay, Amaya I think you scared her enough." Amy said not wanting to fight with Amaya knowing that Amaya would destroy her.

Amaya barked and growled at Obsidian as she circled the tree. She remembered the sight of the wolf pups climbing trees. However, Amaya never tested it. Amaya hated humans, even the slaves that the rest of the pack already accepted, she would never accept them. She started to stretch on the tree, there would be no sleep for this human tonight, not if she had a say so in it, her eyes glinting ruby as the light hit them. "It's your fault for my pack's grief." Amaya yelled at the human above her, even though she had no proof. Amaya glared at Amy. "Did you not hear our pack mourning. It is these creatures fault for our pain. And she is no better then the rest of there fowl species." She spite the words out as though they had caused a fowl tast in her mouth.

She jumped awake as she heard scratching sounds against the tree and a yell. She rubbed at her red, swollen eyes, as another sob came from her already raw throat. As she rubbed at her eyes she felt her wound break open again and warm blood gushed out of it, smearing across her cheek. She fell silent again, silent tears rolling down her cheek, mingling with the blood and making it drip down further onto her cheek. She yawned and rubbed at her eyes, she wasn't going to come down the tree, as long as Amaya was around and still angry at her for the pack's grief. She didn't care about food, she would starve, somehow she knew that if she went down Amaya would kill her, and would make it as slow and as painful as possible. She knew that starvation was a slow, painful death but she would rather go that way, than being torn to shreds by a wolf.

"I know the pain these creatures have caused us better then most. There isn't a night that goes by that I'm not plagued by nightmares of my parents murder." Amy said to Amaya watching her. "But if we treat terrorize them then we are no better then they are."

Amy watched Amaya with sad eyes. Deep inside Amy was filled with the same hate, she just didn't let it show in this way. Amy had been looking for ways to heal although that had been huge task since the emotional scars on her soul were deep and would take years to treat.

"And yet you let them live, it shows weakness letting those slaves live. Those things are only good when dead." Amaya spat, but she sensed that she was trying Amy's patience and only knew that she might signal for River to come by. Amaya still did not know of River's death, only that one of the pack members have died. Amaya looks around again, sensing something was deadly wrong. She then lifted one of her brows and started to make her cocky comments, "I wonder why you haven't signaled River over her yet. She usually comes to fend me off of these mongrels by now...." she looked at Amy's pain and the pain of all the pack near. Her eye's widening in realization that the one who died was River, her head shaking back and forth in disbelief.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, she hadn't done anything to cause pain to these creatures, why were they doing it to her? She hated it here and she longed to go home, but knew she couldn't, tears kept rolling down her cheek and a sharp, searing pain ripped through her hand as a sharp gasp of pain came from her throat, she patted her throat. She couldn't talk but at least she could still make noise, she supposed that the shock was a good thing for now, it kept her silent and it kept her from feeling too much physical pain from her hand, but not emotional pain. She felt as if her heart was breaking, she would never see her family again, She meant that she would listen and do as was told, but knowing she would never see her family again, sent sorrow and pain through her heart striking deep within her.

Amy listened to the words Amaya was saying and part of her soul agreed with everything she was saying. When she mentioned River Amy bowed her head sadly. Amy had just heard the news herself not knowing any of the details. "Now I don't want to fight you and we both know that your the hunter out of us two." Amy said knowing that Amaya was stronger and more experienced, "I will ask you again please stop bothering the humans. We can go and run together but let's not take our anger our here."

Amaya shot her head in Obsidian's direction, her eyes slanted as anger seared through her. However, she was going to let her live for now even though everything inside of her told her that this slave's mere existence was most likely the cause. "She'll be safe until tomorrow when the sun is at it's peak." She growled at Amy, "I only do this out of respect for my fallen Alpha." Amaya turned her back on the tree that held the weeping girl. She headed back towards where she dropped to kills to retrieve them. No matter how pissed she was at the humans, she still had to feed the pack and complete the task at hand. She brought the two deer and four rabbits to the rest of the pack. However, with the news of her Alpha dead, Amaya's appetite somehow disappeared. She dropped the kill in a pile and stalked over to Altair mumbling to herself about her plans for the next day.

Obsidian shivered violently as she heard the last part of the conversation, she decided she was going to stay in the tree. Shadow had snow to watch over, and Altair had the pack to watch over, they couldn't protect her anymore. She knew she was going to die, but if she stayed in the tree at least she wouldn't have to see fangs and claws coming at her. She curled up on the branch as she slowly with difficulty fell asleep.

Amy looked up at the human and then back at Amaya and followed her back to the cave helping her bring the deer and rabbits to the cave. Amy didn't like to think about it but Amaya was right. If the humans were responsible for River's death then there was little hope keeping the humans alive. Amy looked at Amaya as she dropped the kill down.

"Amaya I want you to know I don't blame you or have any hate for you." Amy said, she had a lot of respect for every pack member Amaya included but she did fear Amaya more then anyone else.

Obsidian slept restlessly as her hand throbbed and bled down the tree, she tossed and turned. She was sucked into a nightmare, as she walked around holding a wolf pup in her hands, in the dead of night, hoping beyond hope that she didn't get caught. Suddenly the mother attacked her, except as the mother leaped at her she morphed into Altair, as she aimed for her throat, as she almost got there she morphed again into Amaya, then into Amy. She let out a piercing scream of fear, breaking out in a cold sweat as it drenched her night gown that she had been wearing since her first night that she had been with the wolves.

"Then why do we let those bastards live. I only kept them alive to respect River. Now that she's dead and we are left without any Alphas then we might as well kill them. They only cause harm anyway and if one of them gets out....." Amaya did not finish her sentence, the mere thought of what could happen to the pack was well known. Amaya stood and glared at Amy, not daring to look away and show weakness. Amaya was built for strength and killing. She would never let it show that inside, she was petrified of the humans. The only way she felt that she could overcome her fear was to exterminate what was the cause: humans, slaves. It didn't matter what you called them; Amaya only saw one fate for them- death. She hears the screams of the girl stuck in the tree and a smile grew onto her face. "It seems that the little wench in the tree is afraid of the dark."

Amy stared back at Amaya before looking away. Amy was weaker and she knew it but Amaya's glare scared her. "I have no good answer Amaya, I don't know why we took slaves or why we keep them. I hate it as much as you do but I also lack the wisdom of experience. I choose to leave the orders to the Alphas and elders." Amy said glancing back at Amaya.

Obsidian jolted awake, shivering violently, as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, she lifted her nightgown, and the moonlight seemed to strike down upon a big, jagged, white scar that ran down her leg, from her knee to her ankle. She traced a finger over it, shivering still, nobody knew well besides River and Altair, how she had gotten the scar and she wasn't planning on telling anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom