Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The auburn colored wolf would of blushed if she could at Altair's words. She dug in happily. Trying to remember the last time she ate something this fresh. River growled happily eating some of the breakfast, she laid down and tore off pieces of meat before chewing them happily. River like to eat a lot but do to her high metabolism she would burn her whole meal off within the span of two hours. She was also neat about her eating though and tried to get the least amount of blood of her muzzle.
It didn't seem like there were anymore hunters around but the next thing they had to worry about was getting back to the other side of the river where the pack was. And from the far off sound of the river it doesn't seem like it grew any less dangerous.
"We should head back after this." She licked her maw the best she could to clean herself though after that unsuspecting 'bath' last night she was already looking pretty shiny.

She slowly wakes up as the first rays of light reach into the back of the cave and she sat up. She put her hand to her mouth as she stifles a yawn and a gasp of surprise as she saw Shadow still curled around her as she then smiles. She remembered his kindness from the night before and she slowly reached out and stroked his fur in a silent thank you. She didn't want to wake him.

Altair ate away at his food as well and he needed it because he lost a lot of energy in their escape. But he could feel it slowly creeping back into his muscles. He wouldn't be surprised if his muscle didn't tone even more from it. But he finished his meat quickly and even broke down the bones enjoying the marrow inside of them. He looked up after he finished his quick meal and cleaning off his maw and he spotted a little blood on River's muzzle. He leaned forward and licked to off affectionately as he tried to contain his feelings for her for the most part. He would wait until they got back to the pack. "Let's get a jump on it then. They must be pretty worried about us. I was quite sure I could hear Shadow but I didn't have the energy to reply." He lifted his head to the sky and howled out to the pack letting them know he was coming back with their Alpha alive. He turned back to River and nudged her playfully and even nipped her tail before darting off towards the river. He was pretty sure she would catch up soon but he would pull out every trick in the book to get away.

Shadow felt a hand rubbing his fur and he started to wake up knowing exactly who it was and his tail wagged. He didn't mind that she was touching him that much. She was actually pretty innocent at least as far as humans go. But when Shadow heard a howl he shot up almost pulling away from her. He was sure it was Altair and he was reassured that the two Alphas were actually ok. He let out a sigh of relief and looked out to the opening of the cave waiting for the two to come back. He began to wonder about the new sweet scent he was sure he smelled yesterday. He watched the Alpha go investigate and he was hoping that she would have brought back the female. He was quite curious to meet this new fae and see if the sweet scent matched the wolf.

Obsidian giggled softly as she saw his tail wagging. She put her hands to her mouth and then she too stood up. She stretched her arms and legs out as she strolled to the opening of the cave. She felt the eyes of the other members of the pack on her and yet she also felt that the wary and distrustful feeling they felt towards her was slowly dwindling away.

She looked out towards the horizon as she also heard a faint howl. She sighed in relief. But then she chewed on her bottom lip. She had no idea if her family had been hurt. She knew the alphas were fine but as for her family she didn't know if they were.

She heard her stomach grumble again and she put her hand over it. It had been almost three days since she had last eaten and she felt a slight cramp in her stomach as if it were the start of hunger pains. She had to find something to eat, at least some berries to tie her over. She looked to Shadow, he was, after all, the first one to trust her enough to keep her safe and warm during the night. Her brow furrowed slightly and she asked quietly. "Ummm Shadow may I go scout for a Berry bush?"

Angel216 said:
Obsidian giggled softly as she saw his tail wagging. She put her hands to her mouth and then she too stood up. She stretched her arms and legs out as she strolled to the opening of the cave. She felt the eyes of the other members of the pack on her and yet she also felt that the wary and distrustful feeling they felt towards her was slowly dwindling away.

She looked out towards the horizon as she also heard a faint howl. She sighed in relief. But then she chewed on her bottom lip. She had no idea if her family had been hurt. She knew the alphas were fine but as for her family she didn't know if they were.

She heard her stomach grumble again and she put her hand over it. It had been almost three days since she had last eaten and she felt a slight cramp in her stomach as if it were the start of hunger pains. She had to find something to eat, at least some berries to tie her over. She looked to Shadow, he was, after all, the first one to trust her enough to keep her safe and warm during the night. Her brow furrowed slightly and she asked quietly. "Ummm Shadow may I go scout for a Berry bush?"
Shadow watched as the human got up and walked to the edge of the cave and he stretched out. He moved slowly behind her and walked to the edge of the cave. He sat down and looked out to the morning sky and admired its beauty. But his admiration was interrupted by a low gurgle and his ears flicked acknowledging he heard the sound. He knew exactly where the sound came from too and of course the human was hungry already. She would start getting use to the eating habits of wolves eventually. Learning to eat less as often unless her body called upon an extra meal for strength and rejuvenation. He shook his head denying her request. "We'll both go look for some berries my nose should lead us to them faster." He nudged her softly and trotted out of the cave keeping a slower pace for her. He lifted his head to the air and a slight whiff of sweet berries came to his nose. He slowly followed the scent.

She watched Shadow and then she shrugged lightly. She stepped out of the cave as she followed him, slightly speeding her step to match his. She sighed I'm relief and content. It felt great to be outside again after spending most of her time in the dark cave for the last few days. Although as the sun rose up she had to blink her eyes rapidly to adjust to the change in lighting.

She kept pace with Shadow, but still part of her wanted to seize the opportunity and run to her family. At least to tell them that she was alive and well and to say one last goodbye. But she knew it would be foolish to try. She wasn't that dumb, with being more miles away from home since they had moved location, the pack would be on her tail like bees on honey. So she stayed by Shadow as they walked, only her wrist twitched in longing.

She shrugged it off and then she was aware that her feet were still bare. She shrugged that off too, she was used to roaming the forest floor barefooted, since she had done so many times before. She remained quiet though as quiet as a mouse.

She hated this part of her, she was timid and didn't talk much. She knew that with time in the pack, it would go away and she would talk again, but for now, she was quiet. But as they moved along her curiosity rose and she realized she still had many questions unanswered that rolled through her head. So she ventured to speak. "I was just would wondering what would you guys use me for anyway?" "Also what else can you guys do that other wolves can't?! "Also, you guys do know I'm an insomniac right? The only reason I've been sleeping these last few days is because of all the events of the past few nights, but what would I do tonight, cause I'm not tired, I feel rested and wide awake?" "Also when will I be able to prove myself?"

She realized she asked a lot of questions, but she couldn't help it, she was curious about all these things. She put a hand to her mouth to stop from asking more as she took a breath to let him be able to answer

Snow had rested up and knew she must eat again. she made her way to the scent of berrys. She knew she was now in the territory of the pack. she was running a risk of being attacked. She wished the other two wolfs was here but they had not come back yet. Her body still score but bearable telling her soon she would be back to her old self.

The silence was rather nice during their meal, though wolves didn't usually speak while eating anyway. She finished her meal and licked the bone clean, licking her maw and looking off into the distance before Altair surprised her with licking her. She remained still and she even nudged him back a bit with a small whine telling him she could of got it herself but still thanked him.

River agreed with him on getting back, she didn't feel comfortable with being away for so long. Especially after these circumstances.
"You're right- hey!" She playfully growled at him as he tugged on her tail and ran after him.
He nearly died last night and he still had the courage to be this playful?
He never ceased to amaze her.
A few times he had caught up and snapped gently at his tail but he seemed to be trying really hard to make this into a mix between tag and a race.
She was determined to win.

Altair was off and it wasn't too long before she was right on his heels. The days weren't promised to him as he found out and he wouldn't waste even a second. He was determined not to get tagged but of course he was sure he would slip up sooner or later. Raw skill would always outweigh his tricks and she might eventually catch him. But when she did it would be a lot harder for him to catch her but he wouldn't go down without a fight. He could feel her with in reach of his tail and he quickly made a sharp right and slipped through two trees. He felt his paws touch down on the base of the tree on the right and with force he pushed off to the left. He didn't turn around afraid of losing speed because he got the feeling a split second was all she needed to catch him.

He could hear the river and smell the fresh water and luckily he couldn't detect any humans nearby. He pushed on until he met up with the river and then he began to follow it upstream where away from the deadly cliff and almost graveside. He ran along the rushing water and felt energized running with River. A small part of him wondered what the pack was doing and how they were holding up.

Shadow realized that the human was oddly quiet and he turned back to look at her before shaking his head facing forward again. She looked like she was contemplating something and he hoped it wasn't her escaping. He'd hate to be the one to have to put her down she wasn't that bad and her thoughts of running away would soon start to fade. She would start looking for ways to join pack life instead of looking for her old one. Or at least he hoped she would start thinking like that and soon. He was even feeling restless around her and he didn't even understand the full depth of how dangerous humans were. He heard her questions and began to answer them in order of importance.

"Your role is to service us in any way we see necessary and that means more for male wolves. Your best bet here is to find a wolf or wolves that will take you under their protection." Shadow stopped talking he thought there was a foreign scent creeping in their direction. But in his pause he dismissed it as a faint scent from a pack that moved on before they arrived. "Some may require more primal means of payment to keep you out of the hands of others. Some may just require you to watch their young. The Alphas will determine when you can prove yourself just like any other wolf would have to if they joined the pack or if any one of us wanted to gain rank. Consider that your first tip on pack life-" He stopped again this time halting his steps as well. He was sure he could smell it now and he rushed forward relying on his instincts. He pounced through some berry bushes landing on Snow before he even realized who it was.

Realization hit him too late and he jumped off her quickly apologizing multiple times. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you. I should have recognized your sweet scent before. I don't know how I could have missed it." He bowed his head hoping she didn't take offense to his eager pouncing. He was waiting for a while to finally meet her and he was already making a bad impression.

River ran fast, just millimeters away from latching onto him before he pulled a swerve. She had to catch herself so she didn't run directly into a hard birth tree and she followed after him, loosing some distance from his clever little move. The rivers cool breeze sweeped in and gave her all the more power she needed but as she saw they were fast approaching the cliff she immediately slowed and stopped a couple feet away. She could of tagged him but being this close to the edge made her a bit hesitant. "Wait. Before we go back to the pack..." She slowly edged over to him. There wasn't another moment where they would perhaps be alone and he had proven all he could be and more to her. She felt she should prove to him she she could be.
Lowering her head so he knew she had given up on the game... At least for now. She rubbed up against him giving him a few licks to his muzzle before gently nipping at his ear.

Altair heard her voice call out to him and he stopped in place turning waiting for her, When she lowered her head he relaxed his body knowing their game was over. He was quite surprised that he won actually and it made his tail sway, He rubbed up against her as well returning ers licks with a few of his own. He let her nipping at his ear slidde though. "What's wrong? Is it too early for you to be moving so quickly." He let out a low whine worried about her. He started to check her over for any serious injuries.

The auburn colored she wolf welcomed the affection and chuckled a little. "Oh no, don't mock me. I'm fine, I've just been... distracted." River's tail swayed lightly. Though she oh so dearly wanted to get back to the pack to see if they were all alright but it was tiring sometimes. Now that Altair was Alpha too, it gave her a small sliver of relaxation but even with that, they couldn't get a moment to themselves.
She pressed her head to his, shutting her eyes.
"It's nice to get a moment alone."

Her ears flicked at the sound of a foot step on leaves. It immediately sent the fur on her back up and her eyes opened as her head darted to the dark brush. Pointed right at them was a barrel of one of those weapons the human hunters used. "Altair-"
How could they not-...?
A shot rang out in the thick air and at first her head swiveled to Altair. Hoping he wasn't hit before she took a step back and a sharp pain shot through her. Looking down she saw small drops of crimson on the ground. She kept stepping back, going into shock. Was she...?
Was she shot??
When it dawned on her it was perhaps too late because she had stepped too far. A piece of the edge broke off under her paw and she went off the edge and into the rushing water of the fall.

((Sorry had to make it a bit short, don't want to stay up too late because I have to get up at 6am tomorrow :p Hopefully I can post more. See you guys!))

Obsidian bit her bottom lip as she listenedto him list off the rules and answer her questions. She nodded, it didn't seem so hard, she supposed. Suddenly, she saw him run off and she stopped in surprise as she looked around. She could have seized the oppotunity there and then to run, but she knew that they would catch up to her before she could make it far. She pondered and weighed the consequences, then she shrugged and jogged after him, coming to the conclusion that the consequences of her running would far outweigh those of her not running.

She came to a stop as she saw Shadow with another White wolf who she hadn't seen before. She stopped just at the edge of the clearing. She saw the berries, ripe and ready as if taunting her, but she became afraid of what the white wolf would do if she saw her. She bit her bottom lip as she heard her stomach grumble again, her hunger became greater than her fear, but still her fear was strong. So she made a loop around the clearing coming to the berry bush on the other side. She begin to rapidly pick off the berries as she ate them one by one.

Snow let out a yelp as the male wolf jumped on her. she laid her ears back and went very still in hopes he wouldn't attack her. When he got up and said he was sorry and she had a sweat smell she did not say anything at first for she was in shock. she finally said "just do not worry about it". She saw the human with him and smelt the pack on her and knew they had a slave so she did not harm the girl. She let the human eat berries while she found herself a berry tree. she started to eat keeping to herself.

Altair pressed his head against River as well and Enjoyed their alone time while they had it. It seemed like there was a force trying to separate them using their duties as Alphas to do it. Altair heard the crushing of leaves and his head immediately snapped up. He turned his head and was met with a gun pointed at them. He reacted late out of surprise. How could they have evaded them so well? Altair was a great tracker and hunter so why did he miss their presence? He heard River's words and he was moving into action to protect her but it was a second too late he could feel the bullet whiz right past him. He knew instantly River was in danger but by the time he was reaching out for her she was over the edge. He watched almost in an agonizingly slow motion as she disappeared behind the thick mist the waterfall was creating.

Altair let out a howl as if he was in pain and he turned to the hunter. He didn't even have the heart to fight all will to protect someone other than himself was gone. He couldn't even move as a bullet or two barely missed him. But the memories of the pack came flooding back in and he was running away at full speed. He needed to get out of the area he had a pack to protect.

Shadow kept his head bowed until she forgave him and he then lifted it. He saw the human on the other side picking berries and he figured she was alright. The white fae told him not to worry about it and he felt relieved. Maybe he still had a chance. He crawled up beside the female slowly trying not to disturb her too much. The last thing he needed was for her to come snapping at his neck. "So your the white wolf that's looking for a new pack. If the Alphas let you in I'm sure you'll enjoy being with us. I'll even help you fit in I'm Shadow by the way."

Her head snapped up as she heard a gun shot. "No, no, no this is all my fault I need to do something." She said fiercely under her breath. With that she turned around and ran as fast as she could towards the gunshot praying to god that no one was hurt. She pushed forward, full-out sprinting as she dived throught trees and bushes making her way as fast as she could.

She didn't know why she just had a feeling deep Down that someone had gotten hurt. That's why she had to go and try to fix this. Her chest was burning, but she pressed herself to go faster as she could hear the roar of the waterfall.

Angel216 said:
Her head snapped up as she heard a gun shot. "No, no, no this is all my fault I need to do something." She said fiercely under her breath. With that she turned around and ran as fast as she could towards the gunshot praying to god that no one was hurt. She pushed forward, full-out sprinting as she dived throught trees and bushes making her way as fast as she could.

She didn't know why she just had a feeling deep Down that someone had gotten hurt. That's why she had to go and try to fix this. Her chest was burning, but she pressed herself to go faster as she could hear the roar of the waterfall.
Altair was running full speed and had lost the hunters a mile back but he wanted to make sure that they could never fins the pack again. He did a pretty good job and he was sure they would be safe from now on. His thoughts were shot down though as he saw Obsidian breaking through some bushes. River recently getting shot and falling off the cliff was enough already tearing at him but now the human was making a break for it. Altair blocked off the human and crept closer to her and baring his fangs and snarling in anger.

His voice pushed into her mind and it rang out with fury and anger. "You just don't know how to follow the rules and now I'm not taking any chances. Your a danger to us all and obviously you can't be broken. So I'll just have to put you down for good." He wasn't gonna risk her getting back to her people and giving them away. He would make their lives a whole lot easier by just killing her. His legs tensed ready to spring on her.

Snow blinked at the male wolf saying "Right now I have been told you guys were not taking any more wolfs from your alpha female but after what i tried to do not sure if that rule still stands". she then ate a few more berries then added "she did say i could stay and hunt for how long I'm not sure but at least before i move on i will not look like I'm starving to death anymore". She let out a sigh but then quickly got on her feet as the human suddenly made a run for it. She also heard a faint sound like a gun shot and turned to shadow "Nice meeting you shadow my name is snow and right now I think the Alphas are in trouble again and at least i can give my life for them". She then tore off in the direction of the sound just in time to see the alpha female fall off the cliff. She howled "no" and ran to the side of the cliff. She then looked for a way down she was going to find that she wolf.

Obsidian eyes widen as she skid to a stop and backed up. "No please I wasn't trying to run away. I was trying to come help you, I heard a shot. Please no." Her voice cracked in fear as she backed up more. "Please, all I wanted to do was help you guys because I know that the hunters coming is My fault, I'll stay and follow rules I promise." Her heart was pounding and she kept backing up as she tripped over a log. She let out a quiet gasp as she fell to the ground losing the distance she had put between, herself and Altair.

She closed her eyes as she became still and silent.
If she was going to die then she wouldn't attract the hunter still just a mile from them. Her heart was pounding hard, she would remain silent until he killed her. She reached up and made a cross over her heart. Tears streaked her face, she didn't want to die, but her fate lay in his hands now. She kept her eyes closed bracing herself for the pain and then the end of her life.

She saw all her memories flashing before her eyes as she kept them close and then a sob came from her throat, clawing its way out, quiet but raw and rough as fierce trembles rolled through her.

Obsidian heard something moving through the underbrush and the tremors grew worse. She desperately wanted to open her eyes to see what it was, but if she saw the fangs and claws coming towards her she would lose it and scream. She had just caught River falling off the cliff before Altair had stopped her and the last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt by the hunter lurking just a mile away. She knew that he was going to kill her, but she always believed that two wrongs didn't make a right.

Beside that Obsidian knew he had a pack to take care of so she kept her eyes squeezed shut as fierce tremors rolled through. A silent whispered prayer to her maker was made asking him that her death be quick and painless. She stayed still, the only movement she made was the tremors that shook her body.

Snow let out a sigh of sadness for she could not find the alpha she wolf anywere. she went back to the brushes ignoring the alpha male wolf and the human. She figured it was his problem not hers. she was too hungry from lack of food anyway. she did not feel anymore pain as she ran back to the bushes. She found the berries again with her nose and began to eat again. She looked back over to shadow and decided to let the alpha male bear the news on their alpha she wolf sense after all it would sound bad coming from her. She sat down when she was full and put her head on her paws acting big so that way he would not see her weak at the loss of a wolf she did not even know .

Altair heard the human's pleas for mercy and he knew he should have been merciful but his anger was boiling over. As she lay on her back praying for a quick and painless death a small voice finally found its volume. He stopped growling and looked away from her trying to calm himself. She could be with the humans that were tracking them she could have been the reason they gotten so close. But all the facts proved that she had no way to do it. She'd been cut off from her family and town so she was desperate. Altair let out a sigh and found himself again now wasn't the time to be losing his cool. He was the sole leader of the pack now. He needed to be rational about all his decision and he would have set a bad example for the rest.

He walked to the human slowly and nudged her. "Get up I have no plans in hurting you. I believe you against my better judgement come on I have news to break to the pack." He was sure he spotted Snow and guessed she must have been there when River fell. The fae had been there fighting with them when their lives were on the line. He needed to show his appreciation. He walked behind Obsidian making sure she made it back. He passed by Shadow and Snow and barked for them to follow. "I have something that needs to be said to both of you." He continued walking choosing not to check on the other two wolves. Returning to the back he howled for everyone to gather around. He jumped up on a perfectly placed boulder and waited.

Shadow could smell Altair approaching so when the human made a run he knew he had nothing to worry about.He noticed Snow come back and he got up with his tail wagging about to approach her. But he noticed a serious look about her that made him stopped. There was some rustling and Altair came from the bushes. Again Shadow was about to move to tackle his childhood friend but was stopped by the gloomy sound of his voice. He was slowly growing more and more worried about what happened so quickly. Just earlier that morning everything was fine. He watched as the human and the alpha made their way to the pack. Shadow was sure now that something happened and his happy and upbeat demeanor vanished. He was serious now and walked with purpose following behind the human. He wanted to make sure she didn't make a break for it again.

He stopped briefly looking to see if Snow was coming before turning away and closing the gap he made. He watched as Altair gathered the pack and he moved to sit in the front of the alpha. He looked up at Altair in awe he saw his friend in a new light. Shadow always knew Altair was a born leader but as he sat on the boulder with the sun right behind him he looked mighty.

She heard him say that and she took a shaky breath in, still trembling fiercely she believed it to be shock. As she opened her eyes slowly she saw the ground smeared with blood, and she was suddenly aware of the sharp pain searing through her hand. She had put her hand out that not only a day ago she had cut open and now the gash was deeper and wider.

Yep she was in shock, her heart was still pounding as if any second it would burst from her chest. Her
forehead was covered by a thin film of sweat, and
she was still shaking all through her body. She heard him and felt him nudge her as she got to her feet and walked ahead.

Oddly enough the blood smeared down her arm didn't bother her, nor did the fact that it was a burning pain she felt. It was the way she had become silent, it worried her. She had her life threatened before when the mother wolf had attacked her and left her for dead. Just like now she thought she would die, And it put her into shock that time too. This time worried her because unlike most humans she didn't giggle hysterically or scream again and again. Instead she would lapse into months of silence often times going out on her own not craving the company of anyone or anything

As she walked she remained quiet, as quiet as death and fierce trembles rolled through her, making her stumble a bit along the way back to the pack.

Upon returning to the pack she felt many accusing stares on her and they knew something serious had happened and a growl went up through them that they should kill Obsidian. Meanwhile Obsidian was barely aware of the sound. In part it was shock but in part it was Also grievance. Sure she had not known River and sure River had been cruel to her like everyone else. Though, the last thing she had wanted was for anyone to get hurt and somehow she grieved for River just as the others did. She knew this was her fault and if they wanted to kill her they could she would let them.

She made her way towards a nearby tree as she climbed up it, more blood oozed from her hand but she didn't care. She didn't want to be near anyone or anything.

Snow got up and walked behind shadow. she was scared what would happen to her now. she did not speak up for she knew her place as an outsider. she sat down close to the pack but she made sure she had time to run in case they wanted to chase her off.

Altair stood on the boulder looking down upon all of the wolves that were gathering around him. His heart skipped a beat and it really hit him. He had to lead all of these wolves and ensure their safety and happiness. But he also had to discipline and keep order in the pack as well and do it all by himself now. He had to stay calm though because without a leveled head the rest of the pack would suffer and he would not let that happen. It was silent as every eye fell upon him and he sat up straight and spoke loud his voice booming to every ear. "Our loving alpha has fallen..." Altair let that sink in and it caused murmurs through the pack. However it also caused accusations as well and he had to squash that. "Our Alpha has fallen because of humans that aren't under our power." Again it caused outrage and suggestions to punish the humans already within the pack and even all out attack the humans from the village.

Altair knew his anger was there at that point but it wasn't right. His voice was now directing his anger at the few who were claiming war and reminding everyone else. "We do not enslave because we have the power to. We do so to protect ourselves and our secrets. Our ancestors had to fight the humans for the freedom that we feel now to be able to feel the mud under our paws and to feel that river breeze. River only wanted our best interests at heart and I will follow her dream. It's the dream we all follow." Altair looked over the pack and realization hit some of them but there were a few that weren't getting the message. He knew he might have to quell some resistance but it was already expected before. "I know a lot of you have smelled the unfamiliar scent that has been lingering and I want to but some worry and confusion to rest. A lone wolf stumbled into our lands recently and has asked for our protection and to open up our hearts for her." A few nods and another round of murmurs went around before it got quiet again.

"I am proud to tell you that this wolf, Snow, helped me and the alpha make our escape. She also helped divert them from the rest off you and I want to begin integrating her into the pack. She is allowed on all of our grounds as well as claims to anything she kills. I'm placing Shadow over watch of her and all problems will be reported to him if its necessary which goes for both sides. I expect that I won't have to step in myself." Altair heard some barks of acknowledgement and figured he got his point across. "Now let us howl for our lost Alpha and make her proud by staying strong." Altair howled first and kept his howl before stopping and jumping down from the boulder.

Shadow listened in as the rest of the pack did and gave his amount of respect. When he heard the loss of the Alpha he knew he felt his heart drop and he was devastated. If it wasn't for Altair taking up the mantle he might have even spoken out. But he had faith in his friend and wouldn't lose faith that he could lead them like any great Alpha. He was shocked though to be put in charge of Snow but he didn't feel bad about it. Now he had a chance to get closer to the wolf because he would be accompanying her a lot or her to him. He turned back and looked around for the fae but couldn't see her over all the heads. His still scanned though until he spotted her along the edge of the rest of the pack. He felt bad that she was alone but would sit still until dismissed.

He howled for the loss of his Alpha and when the howling stopped Altair dismissed them and jumped from the boulder. Shadow turned and trotted to where he spotted Snow hoping to catch her before she left. He wanted to see how their pairing would work out and if she minded.

Snow was about to turn and run at the mention of her name but froze. She could not believe what she heard. she knew it would seem disrespectful if she did not howl with the pack over the lost alpha. She watched as the pack left the meeting. She did not see the alpha male to think him but she did see shadow. She made her way over to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom