Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
River watched as the albino-looking wolf stood and looked around. Her head dipped dangerously as she howled back. Though the she wolf seemed harmless, one could never be too careful.
Lone wolves weren't usually very welcomed into any pack, special or not.
River's pelt was a mixture of white, auburn and black. White under her stomach, auburn in the middle and back on the top.
Which aided greatly when it came to blending in.

When she decided the she-wolf wouldn't openly attack her she stepped out of hiding and cautiously but confidently walked out in front of the wolf.
"What is your business here and where are you from?" She asked the she-wolf getting straight to the point. She couldn't afford to play games.

Altair listened as the human freaked out and it kind of brought a small laughter inside his mind. She was jumping to the wrong conclusions though. Just because he was bigger than average wolves, or with Altair personally bigger than his species of wolf didn't mean he wasn't one. He shook his head and figured he would just need to bring her back to the pack. She saw too much but he wondered if she would give him any trouble he'd hate to have to resort to violence on his day. Granted he just fought another wolf but it wasn't deadly in anyway but with this human depending on who she was and what she was capable of it was possible.

Altair sighed mentally and opened up his mind with the human creating a temporary link only for speaking. He looked up at her making eye contact he knew it would come as a shocker to humans to hear a voice in their minds. But she was in a tree and she could easily fall out of her tree and then he would have to save her. "I am a wolf just not the type of wolf you commonly know. That's all I'll tell you for now. I need you to come with me and I hope you do so peacefully. Because I'm bigger, stronger, and badder than common wolves as well."

Her eyes widen as she hears a voice in her head and she jumps back as she was on the ground now. She stayed behind the tree, her gray eyes never leaving the wolf before her. "Why should I come?" She clutched at the necklace on her neck as she took a step back, taking another step back.

Obsidian was afraid and knew her chances of escaping were slim but she had to try. Maybe she could scream for help but she knew that her fellow humans in the village were fast asleep. She pondered what to do as she took steady steps back backing into the forest.

Altair watched the human intently and he shook his head at the human races ignorance. They actually believed that they could always do the impossible or even attempt it. This was why Altair was what he was today because of the same reasons but he wasn't complaining much. He could put his gifts to good use as he was just about to demonstrate. Altair spoke into her mind again firmly. "If you run things can get much worse for you. Besides I love a good chase and I might get a little excited."

Altair leaned forward slightly pressing his paws into the dirt beneath it ready to sprint. His tail swayed in anticipation. He would put a humans 'ability to do the impossible' to the ultimate test. "Its your move... do you you really wanna test my skills against yours? This is my domain and now that's even more true than before. I can't fail here."

Obsidian swallowed hard still afraid as a slight squeak of fear comes from her. She could feel the earth beneath her feet as she realized her slippers were still lying out in the clearing. She shrugged, she had ran many times through the forest with bare feet. She had to warn her parents at the very least and tell her siblings not to go to the forest.

With that obsidian turned and begin sprinting into the forest. Her legs pushing her forward as she picked up speed. Although she knew that the wolf was right. She suddenly dived through the trees, weaving through them hoping to confuse him.

Altair was in a way happy that she ran because now he had his chase. He jerked forward with a pounce and was zipping behind her catching up with ease. He was sprinting but decided not to push it to full speed. But when she dived through the trees it threw him for a loop and he admitted it. But that was only for a few seconds. It was nothing to drastic and it could have been made up for.

Altair stayed behind her weaving through the trees in his own pattern that he knew so well. He knew which trees to dodge in order to get maximum speed and minimum dodging and weaving. Once again thanks to his developed brain he could memorize things like this with ease. When he was in range he lunged forward and pounced on her. He just used his size to bring her to a stop and fall. He rolled her over onto her back and pinned her with his paw to her chest. He bared his fangs and growled deeply. He invaded her mental space again but this time lost some of the politeness. "Are you done trying? Or should I start using violence?"

Snow looked the she wolf over then laid back down on the ground a sign of summison. she then looked at the other wolf saying "My name is snow and I have lost my pack and have been alone sense but in search of anther one". She also went right to the point knowing full well that if she held information it would cause a fight. this she wolf looked ready as it is to fight . snow was not a weak wolf but in her state she was.

So far this 'Snow' seemed to be smart, at any moment River could have lunged at her neck.
She chose the right choice not to show any signs of violence and River eased up a bit and stopped growling. Only kept her stance strong and held where she was above the other she-wolf.
"One should know that they cannot simply enter a new pack. Where has your other pack gone? It's hard to loose something like that." River was skeptical, but for good reason. Like thoughts before, she wasn't going to take the slightest of chances.
It was getting darker by the moment and she wanted to make this quick, too many of their pack members have disappeared lately and it wasn't like they were short of members but it was the safety issue. For one, they had no idea what was going on and they didn't need any new suspicious members.

She screams as she tumbles feeling as if a boulder had slammed into her. She tries to clutch at her necklace as she trembles staying down. Obsidian realized her scream was still piercing the cool night air and her mouth snapped shut as for a moment she saw stars, then Her head cleared as she murmurs, not wishing to be hurt further, "fine I'll stop trying, now let me up." She says grudgingly as she tries to push his paw off her. Unable to she becomes still again, glaring up at him.

Snow looked at the ground. and some tears fell. Snow said in a sad tone of voice " they gone killed by humans I got lucky barely made it out alive". She looked at the rushing water as it speed by. she. want a pack but this she wolf was not going to let her join till she earned her trust . At least that is what she hoped.

River wasn't entirely sure if the wolf was lying or not. A lot of lone wolves played their cards like that and it worked but seeing her reaction got to the soft side of her and she relaxed her muscles but didn't keep her eyes off of the she-wolf.
"You're not a normal wolf are you?" She questioned, sure she hadn't doubted the idea her pack wasn't the only wolves to be the next generations of lab experiments but she also had never encountered another like them.
It was strange and she was surprised she hadn't realized this sooner. She let out a short huff before motioning with her head in the general direction of the den where most of the pack were probably getting ready to sleep.
"You may hunt on this ground, and I'll assure non of my pack-mates attack unless provoked." She made sure to add the emphasis in her words before turning her back. It was never a good idea to do this was a stranger, it exposed almost everything but she figured the girl was of no threat.
"But a new pack is not what I can guarantee you." She started off into the brush again. So many decisions she was making today, it was starting to make her rather tired. She also would need to consult about this to Altair seeing as -to much relief- he was her partner now and mainly the lead of the pack.

She got an idea as she thought about screaming for help. She clutched her necklace as she she brought the dull pointed end up as hard as she could, trying to cut into his leg to injure him so she could escape.

Obsidian then let out the loudest scream that she could muster as it pierced the air, hoping to draw attention.

As soon as River turned away from the she wolf he ears flicked up.
It was a scream, a human female scream and it wasn't too far away from the den but that was probably the same female that Altair was dealing with. Her ears flattened slightly but remembered she was in the presence of a stranger and shook off the bad feelings.
Many scenario's were flowing through her head, if the girl kept screaming it would wake up the village not to far from here and that would be bad. Without a moment of hesitation she started towards the scream, not too fast. She figured Altair would handle it but just in case she made sure to take the short cut.

She let her necklace drop against her chest as her hands groped the forest floor. She was searching for a sharp stick of sorts. Obsidian's eyes widened as she remembered Altair's warning. Her hands fell back to her side, if she fought, he would fight.

Obsidian took another deep breath preparing to scream again maybe if she could draw the attention of her village they would come to her rescue again.

She then thought of Altair's warning, "what would happen if I screamed again." She thought. She swallowed hard in fear as she lifted her hands up and put them over her mouth. Letting the built up scream collapse.

Altair was starting to get upset now and apparently she wasn't getting the message. He'd hate to have to be the bad guy but it was either her feelings or the pack. Altair would always put the pack first even before his own life. And without question he would put hers before his.

He pressed his paw harder into her chest and grabbed her neck in his jaws. He pressed his teeth to her neck firmly her to feel how deadly they were but not to break skin. His eyes looked up to her and he spoke again. "This is your last chance and I really should kill you now. You could have possibly put my pack in danger. Try and scream again and I'll snap you neck like a twig." His voice was angry and serious.

A squeak of fear comes from behind her hands as she tries to gasp for breath. Obsidian tried to shake her head in response as if saying no I wont scream again. She could feel his razor sharp teeth against her neck, and her eyes widened, she didn't doubt for a second that what he said was true

She took her hands away from.her mouth, trying to catch her breath, as she remained silent.

Snow nodded her head at the she wolfs words and her heart sunk at the fact she was not going to be part of the pack. She would stay close to the pack however sense she was allowed to hunt here for how long she did not know but when she got her strength back she would move on maybe . She would not provoke any pack member to attack she would keep mostly out of sight she was very good at that even thou she had an all white coat. She laid back down by the river knowing tonight she wont be able to hunt but in the morning she would get started on fating herself up.

Altair held his gaze in her and his jaws on her neck for a while before he started to remove them. His licked his chops and looked down at her. He nosed her up to her feet showing a little bit of sympathy for her. She was about to become a slave so he figured he could at least show a little kindness.

"If you don't do anything stupid and you follow the rules and stay out of trouble you should be fine. You won't have any problems... for the most part and it'll make life easier for you." He sat on his haunches and looked her in her eyes. "Will you be a good little girl and follow the rules or do I have to force obedience?"

River was glad the screams stopped but she wondered if it was too late. She was cursing herself now for putting the pack so close to the village, these thoughts caused her to move faster and the scent of both Altair and a Human both grew strong.
She slowed down once she was close and padding between the trees she made out two figures in the dark, both on the ground, one larger than the other.
She padded around the last tree and saw who it was, Altair was on top of a human girl who like all that was expected was resisting. Seems he was handling everything just fine, she backed up slightly and just watched, His words pleased her. He was speaking like a true Alpha.

Obsidian scrambled up to her feet as she dusted off herself. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "No I'll be good." She said, nodding slightly. She looked back towards her village as she made a cross sign over her heart and whispered, "I love you." She touched her fingers to her lips as she pushed them to the village.

Obsidian then turned back to Altair. "I'm ready." She murmurs.

Altair watched as she finished her goodbyes and he realized that she was taking this well. He was kind of relieved that he didn't have to put in much more effort. Breaking in a human was no easy thing to do. They thought they were the top of the food chain and their pride made things difficult. "Alright then lets go." He nudged her with his nose slightly and walked beside her.

He caught a scent in the air and he easily pinpointed that it was River's. Was she there the whole time? Either way it made him feel good because she got to see him in action. He figured that if she wanted to reveal herself then she would when she was ready.

She shivered slightly as she walked forward. She stole a glance at him and noted that he was looking at something or someone in the undergrowth. She bit her bottom lip but kept walking as she asked. "Ummm may I ask about food, water and shelter?"

River was thankful that the human girl hadn't put up much of a fight, any more of that screaming surely would of sent the other humans out and about.
For a moment she wondered if she should just turn and run back to the pack, he didn't need to be watched. He had handled this nicely and without violence. It was obvious he would be a great leader, she backed up a bit before turning and trotting off back to the den where Altair would soon join them.

Getting back to the pack, she found most of them were inside the small cave and asleep, curled up in groups. It wasn't strange for wolfs to sleep this way. It kept them warm.
She made sure to check up on everyone, some were still awake. Guarding the den lazily. One of them was Altair's last opponent. He still looked beat up but wasn't bleeding. He looked away from her in shame but she nudged his side with her nose. "You can go rest, I'll stay here." He was reluctant to do so but he eventually thanked her and moved back into the den. She sat there and waited for Altair to get back.

Snow got off the grown and made her way over to some rocks. She laid down beside the rocks not on top for fear of falling into the water in her sleep and the way the water looked would mean her death. She got into a tight ball and soon she was fast a sleep. She knew tomorrow things will look up when it comes to food but she hoped the mere sight of her did not cause the others in that she wolfs pack to down just attack her.

Altair walked alongside her and he answered her questions without looking back up at her. "Your actually pretty special since your new. Everybody's eyes will be on you. They'll be watching you to make sure you don't screw up and some will just be watching you." He didn't inference what he meant just yet because if he spooked her she might have attempted to run again. "You'll sleep in the den with the rest of us more than likely one of the caves. We can't have you getting sick and dying on us. There's a river not to far from here and we retrieve food from villages from time to time. If you know how maybe you'll be able to start a fire and cook any meat we find. But for you I wouldn't advise it just yet. It could be seen as a threat."

This time he did look up at her. "Small mistakes could lead to big consequences so I advise you just follow and watch for now. If your seen as a threat most wolves would make sure of the safety of the pack before your life." He turned away and the den was coming into view and Altair sped up their walk. Reaching the den he motioned for her to go inside. "Remember what I said and be cautious." Turning from the human he nuzzled River's neck and nudge her gently. "So your spying on me now?" He accused her playful gently nibbling her shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom