Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
River acted just as she would in her wolf form. And a disoriented wolf was not a happy one though her attempts were less than futile. "Ow!" She hissed almost drunkingly as he pulled the make-shift hand cuffs around her wrists. It felt strange. She shouldn't be able to do that, at least not as a wolf. Another small grunt came as he pulled on her strained arm and they started moving. She was desperate to get back to normal, she couldn't be taken away. Not by this man again.
Although these vocal chords were different her voice was still the same and a low growl started forming before she stumbled a bit at the fault of these damned pants. Her bangs fell in her eyes and she shook her head to try and move them so she could see. It didn't help much anyway in her state.

Luka helped lift Obsidian up, she brought Obsidian's arm up and around her neck, moving her own arm down and across her waist, holding her up and sopporting her. "Alright, and I refuse to let them kill you," she said to her. She began moving, trying to find the easiest path for Obsidian to walk.

The hunter chuckled, placing her on the back seat of his four-wheeler. "Heh. Feisty little one aren't you? Even though you're trapped, you still struggle, and oh? Are you..... growling at me?" He laughed, smiling at her. "Heheh. I like you. You have spirit. I don't like what they did to you, you know that?" He sighed, shaking his head, throwing his leg over the seat, starting the vehicle up with a roar. His head turned back, his eyes trying to catch hers. "You were much more of a challenge as a wolf. Now, come on, stop wiggling around or you're going to fall off. You might be able to take a hit like that in your other form, but I'm pretty sure smashing into a tree at roughly 45 miles and hour wouldn't be too good for you." He winked, turning back to face the front, opening the throttle and taking off through the trees. He was so close. Now, if only things didn't go wrong, he'd be okay.

Altair stared down the human wanting nothing more than to let her go. But she would be a danger now and she saw too much heard too much. Growling to no one in particular he left the tree and ran after Amaya. She was right he had to find River and the humans that did this. It wasn't just coincedence that the warriors were attacked around the same time River was taken. She was abducted and realization set in and he couldn't bare losing his mate again. Howling loudly he pushed his muscles harder and a bloodlust began to take over. There were no more thoughts running through his head just pure instinct and a need to sink his teeth into something. He caught up with Amaya and the others and just thought they were in the way. He snapped at them even shouldering some of them out of his way. He wanted blood he wanted to taste it on his tongue. He was going to tear everything to shreds.

Shadow could feel his heart skip a beat. She loved him too. Her words made everything see alright. When she playfully bit his ear he snapped back to reality. Unfortunately that also came with her tackling him unexpectedly. He fell backwards but used the force of it to keep going and force his way on top of her. "Next time I'm not going anywhere without you love." He licked her muzzle chucklin to himself.

One one way the hunter was right. This human body. It was vulnerable and never mind the fact that she wasn't even used to this. How did they walk on two legs? Didn't they loose balance' easily? She hated this, and as she was placed on the vehicle she didn't know exactly how to react. Still being drugged she could barely keep her head up, finding it even worse that once he got on in front she was almost forced to lean against him. This was maddening. Half of her wanted to try and get off while she could.
"If you don't like it," She blinked a couple of times to fix her vision. These drugs, they were wearing off. That much she could tell. "Why are you doing this then?" Of course this conversation was only to distract him. She found out this body was much more flexible than a wolfs and easily she pulled her hands under her and pulling her hands out in front of her. Usually she would bite his neck. These make shift hand cuffs would do perfectly fine. She was a fast healer. Hopefully in this body she was too. They had called her extraordinary.
"Don't get too ahead of yourself buddy." She growled before pushing her arms above his head and around his neck like she would give him a hug before pulling back in an attempt to choke him with the hand cuffs. She needed to get back. Whether he stopped or they crashed was up to him.

Snow just laid there looking into Shadow's eyes and said in a very serious tone "then we are Mates right and some day I will have your pups". she hoped she did not cross the line with shadow just then but she hoped he felt the same way. She did not know why but staying here with shadow right now was all she wanted but she knew they must go look for river and get the pack together and move on.

The hunter sighed, focusing on the road while he thought about how to answer. "Well, I'm doing this because not only do I need the money, but I've always had a fascination with intelligence. It's so hard to find now-a-days, even among humans, who are supposed to be the top of the food chain. And then comes along a wolf, or rather a pack of wolves that can strategize, think, talk. Wonder. Finally, something that could prove to be a challenge." He chuckled, turning slightly, forcing her to lean with hims as they launched over a dirt embankment, landing safely on the other side. Before he could continue to talk though, he felt her arms come down over his head. It was his position that saved him from being choked, his curved back forcing her hands to slide down further then she had anticipated. Still though, it made it hard to drive. Before they crashed into something and ended both their lives, he jerked hard to the left, swerving the vehicle and stopping it completely.

A challenge? This was all just a challenge to him? Humans were disgusting but this one was proving to be quite difficult. Before she knew it her chest -Which by the way was a lot heavier with these breasts in the way- was pressed against his back as he leaned a certain way. "Ah!" Unconsciously she brought her arms in tight to try and keep herself from falling off the ATV. As soon as they stopped River lifted her arms away from the man and jumped off as fast as she could. The drugs had worn off just enough that she could see straight. Standing and running, was a different problem. Not to mention the two legs thing. Pushing herself up she ran in the direction where the tree's were more dense. He wouldn't be able to use his vehicle there. Using the trees as leverage she continued to run. Either the pack or back to her body was her destination. It was strange. Her scent was the same, but she could no longer pick up on anything else. She needed to get back.

Obsidian grimaced in pain, as she managed to stand up. She clenched her fists and hobbled forward with her help, "Thank you, you know you remind me of my sisters, they did't want me to die either the last time I got bit before I came here." She lifted up her satin night gown as she revealed a scar similar to the open wound on her left leg. "I........I was saving a pup, one of their kind and his mother attacked me, but it's ok, they refused to let me die just like you." She kept hobbling forward as she leaned against her shoulder.

Amaya allowed Altair to take the lead, but she was right behind him. The rest of the warriors following behind. Her thoughts were racing, their scent was leading them back towards the science lab that she escaped so long ago. Her ruby red eyes were scanning the area in front, she thought this could be a trap. 'Take the alpha and the whole pack follows blindly after her. Could we be doing exactly what they want us to do?' She ran up in front of Altair to stop him and express her thoughts, to make sure that they would proceed with caution. When Amaya was just about to pass Altair she ran directly in front of him, leaving with him three choices: jump over her, run over her, or stop.

Trystan chuckled when she leaned against him, although it was this amusement that slowed his reflexes and allowed her to run off. "Gah, damnit no! Get back here!" He hopped off the ATV, taking his rifle and aiming it, growling lightly when she disappeared behind the treeline. "Damn...... I can't let her get away! I need that paycheck!" With a small huff, he stood up straight, restrapping the rifle to his back, pulling out his pistol with the cyanide darts and taking off after her, his gear only making the slightest ruffling sound, which was partially drowned out by the noise of grass and foliage being crushed underfoot.

Running was strange, River used the tree's as momentum but she was practically blind. Her scent was the same but she couldn't pick up on anything else. All her senses seemed to be dull but she was as quick as ever. At least she tried to be, the only thing making these human legs push faster was the thought of getting back so she could be changed back.
She heard him behind her, panting she tried to keep her breathing steady is not held as she hid behind a tree. He had those guns and he could run faster than her in this body, if he ran past her she might be able to get a hold of it.

The hunter narrowed his eyes, watching her form disappear into the trees. He could hear her panting, searching the shadows, readying his rifle just in case. He didn't know exactly what to expect from this girl..... only that as a wolf she was intelligent. He stopped, looking around. It was almost as if the breathing was closer, right next to him. But that couldn't be could it? He could've sworn he saw her run farther down. Trystan sighed, shaking his head, crouching low to the ground, studying it, looking for tracks. She had to be close by. But where?

(apologies for such a late post. Real life can be annoying.)

River covered her mouth with her hand and held her breath to stop from panting so hard in case he might pick it up.
She dare not make the slightest bit of movement that could easily give away her location. He may be a skilled human hunter but there was only hunter good enough to stalk prey in these woods and that was her and her pack. For a few seconds she forgot about her body change and she heard him stop she slowly and cautiously peered around the trunk to see the hunter crouched down not five feet away. The gun strapped onto his shoulder, her target. Reminding herself that she could easily unbuckle it. It would better to be quick and noisy than slow and try not to snap a twig so the moment he seemed focused on the ground beneath him she whirled around the tree and rushed him from behind. What she would usually do with her jaws she did with her right hand. Pushing the back of his neck down and unbuckling the strap with her left hand before efficiently snatching the artillery away. Many hunters have used these weapons against her and her pack. That came with some sort of knowledge of them and she quickly backed away placing her hand and finger on the trigger while she held it as steady as she could pointed at the human male.
"Don't you move." She growled, bright eyes now fierce and never wavering from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom