Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow was about to say something about the she wolf barking orders but decided obsiden needed help. She walked over to the human saying "get on I take you back to pack". She hoped she was doing the right thing.

Trent stopped cold, crouching down low and readying his rifle. Something had just screamed, and it sounded human. He didn't like it. He checked the magazine in the rifle, making sure that it was fully loaded, even going so far as to check the darts. The tranqs were in there, but he had a small pistol strapped to his side, containing darts too. Except these darts were laced with cyanide. The egg-heads figured that if Trenton came across any wildlife that wanted to hurt him, they couldn't leave him completely defenseless. But they couldn't give him a real gun because the sound would give him away to whatever else was out here. He sighed, shaking his head, looking around for a tree to climb. At last, he'd found one, and quickly shimmied up to the top. It didn't help much, being as tall as the other trees. He couldn't get a good vantage point. Damn. Spawning an idea, he quickly attached a scope to the top of his tranq rifle, cleaning it and zeroing it in. He'd have to stay cautious. There was something deadly out there.

Obsidian looked at snow, then back to her leg, then back to snow, her eyes filled with tears of distrust. "How do I know you not taking me somewhere to finish me off like Amaya wants? Or to sink your teeth into me?" She was trembling, but she managed to push herself off the ground as she crawled onto snows back. She didn't know if she could trust her, but if she really was heading to her death then she'd at least be out of pain and misery. "Please just do it quickly and painlessly."

Altair circled her listening to her and agreeing. "Your right it kinda helps that your going int heat as well. Our scents should be like one." He rubbed against her as she laid down in front of him trying to mingle their scent. He circled behind her and he could smell another wave of her heat and a low growl escaped his throat. He leaned in nuzzling her back waiting her final word of approval. It was their time to be seen as one until death seperated them.

Shadow was about to bark at Amaya to warn her but the odd human scent caught his attention. He guessed I caught her's too because she stopped as well. With Snow going to alert the pack Shadow knew he had to go defend the pack. Even as crazy as Amaya was he knew he had far better odds with her being there with him. He went after the human as well hoping to stop it before it got to the rest of the pack. He knew Amaya was a keen hunter and he had to admire her skill. Shadow crossed the river and circled around the opposite way to cut off any escape route. He crouched low and was silent as he slipped behind bushes seeming to barely graze the ground. The bushes were a breath away from touching him but not once rustled. He picked up a twig and tossed it away from both Amaya and himself. He took his paw and scratched the base of a tree twice signaing to Amaya that he was in position.

Snow shook her head saying "I may not like you much but you belong to the pack Iam trying to join so its better to keep you alive Hold on tight don't want you to fall off". She then took off with great speed.

Obsidian nodded and gripped her fur tightly, a small gasp came from her at the speed. She held on tigher the throbbing in her hand was temporarily ignored.

Oh jeez so he had noticed? Her ears laid back in slight embarrassment before that faded away as he moved over on top of her. Both of their warmth mingling. His growl only made her respond in a more animalistic manner.
The lower half of her body lifted up slightly to meet his hips. Her tail curling up out of the way as a small needy whimper escaped her throat.
She wasn't with the previous alpha long, she was still very young with she took up the position so this is basically the first time she would mate with a male.
"Please hurry, I can't wait any longer." She never would of thought of herself saying such things but with Altair she felt it only right.

Amaya herd Shadow scratching the tree. She was almost there. Her red writes scanned the ground, nothing. She then looked up in the trees. Something shone, it was the light hitting the glass on the scope. ' Got you.' She thought. Amaya scratched the tree next to her, letting Shadow know that it was in the trees. She paused just enough and then scratched on the tree, letting Shadow know that she was going to climb.

Amaya started to climb a tree not to far from Trent. She chose a dark wood in order to blend easier. As she got into position behind Trent, she just barely made out Shadow on the forest floor. She carefully scratched twice, letting Shadow know that she was ready, her ruby eyes were fixed on Trent's back. 'He doesn't know what's coming for him.' Amaya thought as she grinned.

Trent tilted his head, looking up from his scope. He was hearing scratching, and it was way too close to be some random animal. One single random animal. It was as if something was communicating. Then he heard light scratching behind him. It took all of his training for him not to tense up, but to instead look back through his scope. He could just barely catch the movement of a tail waving behind a tree. Something was there. Maybe he'd underestimated these canines. They definitely were smarter then he'd thought. Using tactics to attack him. Very interesting. His eyes narrowed, his finger resting on the trigger as he zeroed in on the tail, tensing, although not for the shot. In a flash, he'd turned, the muzzle pointed at where he'd heard the scratching come from. And sitting there, camouflaged against the dark wood, were two blazing eyes.

"I have to admit," he whispered, not looking away from the wolf, studying the tree and eventually being able to see her body. "You wolves...... you are smart. I underestimated you. I can see why the scientists wanted you." He grinned, raising an eyebrow, slowly taking his eye of the scope. "I'm not sure if I want to shoot though. You'd prove an interesting adversary, you and your partner, and I'm sure there are more of you." The hunter chuckled, glancing back at where he'd seen the tail earlier and giving a small wave.

Obsidian whimpered I'm pain, but she kept her mouth shut. Her leg was being jostled about, and it hurt, bad. Her fingers tightened on the fur as a reflex. She didn't want to scream, but another hoarse cry of pain came from her throat as she heaved her leg up and laid it across snow's back.

Her whimper was the only thing Altair needed as he pushed his hips down entering her. "Wouldn't want to make you wait now would I." His body was almost moving on its own as her heat took him over completely. His role as her mate to comply to her every needs was one he was happy to provide. Instinctively he was gonna jump to help her when she was in heat he wouldn't want to torture her body. His hips hit home on point and he was certainly surprised. It was hos first mating being too wrapped up in becoming the best in the pack distracted him too much. Females approached him in their need to try and claim him as their own and they weren't that bad but they could never be River. It was a stalemate that seemed permanent. But here he was enjoying his first mating with River.

Shadow heard Amaya signaling to him and he slowly crept closer to the tree waiting for Amaya's attack. He would come in right behind her from the ground for support. But as he got closer he caught sight of the human and he knew there was something wrong. He was training his eyes on the trees and Shadow knew he had to move in. He tried not to lose his cool but instead walked up a leaning branch that led down to the ground. Silently he hopped the branches moving with the wind that was rustling the trees as well to mask his approach. He finally was right behind the human and growled low. "Put the gun down or I pounce for your throat right now. If me ripping your throat doesn't kill you the fall will."

The hunter raised an eyebrow, slowly lowering his gun. "My my, you talk. How's about that." A small grin tugged at the corners of his lips, his body slightly leaning back as he looked at the ground. "Heheh. Using tactics, talking, being able to climb trees." His weapon was down, but it lay across his chest. It wouldn't do him much good in close-quarters, and he didn't want to test his luck by reaching for his secondary. "Tell me something. I heard screaming, human screaming a few minutes ago. Someone got hurt." He shook his head, leaning forward slightly, tapping the branch he was on, gears turning in his mind. The branch was obviously strong, it was holding him and two wolves.

Snow got closer to the pack and when she got closer to snow she caught a glimps of them mateing. She quickly retreaded lest they saw her and waited for them to finish dreaming about shadow. Was she going into heat she shook her head and decided it was her desire to be with shadow.

Oh dear, what had she been missing??
As The auburn Alpha She-wolf felt her now finalized mate enter her, the front of her body dipping and giving herself support for his thrusts.
As he mounted her she had to suppress making any noise But strength and stature didn't seem to be the only thing Altair was well endowed with.
She was happy to know that now that their partnership wasn't to be questioned. If one of the pack had a problem with one of them, or tried to over take one, they'd have to go through both of them.
Her injuries were completely wiped out of her mind, either they healed or Altair's touch made her forget everything. For once in her life she had more than one second to enjoy peace, and she was not only by herself but together with Altair on cloud nine.

The hunter kicked into action, sensing these wolves weren't all too impressed with his wordplay. In a flash, since he saw their guard was down at least somewhat, he had smashed the stock of his rifle against the first wolf's face, launching a dart into the chest of the second one, the one that had been on the ground at first. Almost expecting a counter attack of some sort, he leaned back, purposely falling off of that branch, grasping onto a second one that was much lower down, dropping again, repeating the process until he was on the forest floor. Seeing the dazed wolf laying there, he decided to cover his ass and put a dart in the side of the first wolf. After that, he took off, making a fair amount of noise, hoping that where there were two, there wouldn't be any more. Of course, he figured he had enough tranq and cyanide darts to handle whatever came his way.

Amaya was surprised by the hunter. He noticed her... she was going to tear him apart without a warning for him, yet he saw her. The blunt force of the gun end into her chest was enough to almost knock her off the tree. However, she grabbed hold of it with her claws.

She saw him aim and shot at Shadow. She wasn't sure if he hit him, but she went for the hunter. No one hurts Amaya's pack. Even if she was a bitch, she hated humans- especially those who attack a pack member. As he fell, she howled. Alerting the pack of the human's presence. It was an attack on the pack, one that would not go unpunished.

Amaya saw the hunter raise it's gun barrel at her, he shot but she ducked, missing the dart. However, she fell to the ground as though she had been shot. Hopefully he would not check. When she herd him loudly make an escape, she waited a couple seconds, thinking, 'I'll give him a head start, I can probably outrun him any day.'

When Amaya thought it was safe, she got up and looked at Shadow. She knew that he wasn't hurt, there was no blood. She then looked in the direction that the hunter went in... towards the pack. This made her have to decide between one and the other. She didn't want to, but knew that she had to go after this human. He had a gun and wasn't afraid to use it. So, she had to leave Shadow behind.

Amaya raced after the human, while alerting the pack once more. She didn't want them to be off their guard. She was ready for an attack at any moment. Amaya spotted him and ran faster, harder. He was her prey, and she was the predator. She noticed he had soft material on, not much protection from her teeth at all. As soon as she was close enough, she jumped for him, trying to knock him to the ground where his long gun would be no use for him.

Trystan was quick. The wolf was quick too, catching up to him in no time. 'Ah, playing possum?' he thought, chuckling to himself, hearing the wolf's foot falls. He knew he only had one wolf to worry about for now. The first shot, the shot at the wolf who had climbed up after it's partner, had been point blank. He had been careful about that one, aiming just off to the heart. The needle was slim enough to ensure there was virtually no blood loss. The tranqs had been quick-acting too. Now he needed to take care of this one. He'd been ordered not to use the cyanide darts unless he couldn't avoid it. The hunter stopped suddenly, ducking to the ground, causing the wolf to overshoot. The moment the wolf hit the ground, barely two meters away, a tranquilizer dart buried itself in her left hindleg. It would've felt like a beesting. Although he'd have about thirty seconds to survive before the drugs actually knocked the wolf out cold. Lucky him. He jumped up, dashing in the opposite direction, rolling to the left into some foliage before doubling back towards where he was headed. Five more seconds...... He needed to get this mission done. The whitecoats had been very specific....

Amaya landed on the ground, 'Shit.' she thought. Then she felt something in her hind leg, similar to the feeling that the humans had giving her before. At that moment, Amaya howled to the rest of the pack, hoping they would hear her. Panic set in, she was not going back to those evil things. She was going to make sure the pack knew. As the drugs started to work, her howl started to become softer. Black dots started to fill her vision. She tried to keep her ruby eyes open, it wasn't working. She went to make steps forward to go after the human, it wasn't working as she stumbled to the ground. With the last amount of energy she could get, Amaya made one last attempt to warn the others but it came out as barely a whisper. 'I'm not going back.' She thought as the drugs finally took their full effect on her. Her ruby eyes closed as she was laying on the ground, in site of the bank of the river.

Altair was finally deep inside of his mate thrusting losing himself for a minute. He always knew he was a lot bigger in almost l departments he had to come to his senses. He didn't want to injure River more than she already was. He didn't lose speed but tried not to slam his entire body into her. He just thrusted his hips and tried to give her as much of his length as he could. He could already feel his knot building and it locked them together. In his head he didn't even want to be seperated at this point. But it struck him tha this knot was also to maximize the potential of impregnating her as well. That thought was quickly vanishing as his next few thrusts were bring him to the edge and he could feel his paws dig into ground. Letting out a howl he went over the edge filling her with his seed. If it wasn't for his knot he probably would have fell over but he just leaned forward nuzzling River's neck. "Looks like we'll be stuck like this or a while I might as well get comfortable." But of course Amaya's howl was loud and clear on the danger posed to the pack. And Altair felt stuck and helpless as River was still locked on him. He silently hoped Shadow could handle things. Needless to worry he could already hear the warriors jumping into action.

Shadow could see the danger coming at him and it seemed like time stopped for the briefest second and adrenaline pumped right into his veins. He saw the hunter move faster than he had anticipated and knew the danger was coming for him. As Amaya got smashed in the face Shadow's muscles were already tensing to move. The dart came straight for his chest and he sucked it in as much as he could as the dart grazed him. He couldn't feel the effects yet because it hadn't hit his blood stream yet. As the hunter and Amaya went down Shadow followed after them. But it was when they took off the he began to feel dizzy. He dropped face dow and couldn't move as he watched them run out of sight. Her howls weren't lost to deaf ears though because as her voice faded slowly Shadow got another kick just enough to get him off the ground.

The rest of the pack had jumped into action as well and the warriors were breaking through the bushes just as Shadow was getting up. Now it wasn't just Shadow and Amaya but a whole band of wolves who were trained for these type of things. They were elite they began spreading out and closing in on the human. Shadow could see the human running off as Amaya lay on te ground. "I'll be back Amaya sit tight we can't let him escape." Closing in on the human they surrounded him in a circle growling and snarling. Shadow broke the ring stepping forward and his place was quickly filled. "Give up now and might just live human. If you keep pushing you might just become our next meal. It would save me the trouble of having to hunt to fill my qouta."

River would always be thankful she had chosen the right partner but right now, she was thanking the creator of this damn world.
Her mind was going hazy, her senses dulling except for her sense of touch. Everything Altair doing seeming to send her over the edge.
Feeling herself stretch to fit his knot she began to pant, ears back as her paws scrapped the ground. Who knew mating could be so wonderful, if she knew this was the outcome she might want to go into heat more often.
Oh but what if she got pregnant?
At a time like this?
The pack was in chaos already as they were trying to find a safer place, would now really be a good time?
Now it wasn't always automatic that when two wolves mated that the female would get pregnant but it was too late to decide that now as she felt Altair's seed wash her insides.

The fatigue of it all made her exhausted as if she wasn't already and when he spoke she couldn't of helped a smile, laying down careful not to move to fast in risk of hurting him. Her ears flicked a little at the howl, and she did feel a bit worried but that was wiped out with the barks of her pack members handling it.
"It's about time we let our warriors do their job anyway. I'm sure its just another human." She said tiredly her eyes shutting. It felt like every time something bad happened they were the ones to jump into action, she guessed it was time for a small break. They had warriors for a reason.

Altair was very satisfied by their mating and he would be sure to mate with her again whenever her need returned. By the looks of it River had enjoyed herself as well and the slim but majestic fae could actually take him without getting hurt. "Your right its time we just enjoy each other's company for once. If we keep jumping and running out to save the pack next time injuries and lethargy would be the least of our problems." He began to feel the swell of his knot go down and he could have pulled out in a second if he wanted to but chose to stay where he was. As finalized mates they should take this time to be love struck fools for a while like any normal couple. Altair wanted to take the load of being Alpha off River as much as he could. She needed the distraction anyways and he planned on being that distraction.

Snow listened and knew the alphas came to an end but knew they still might want to be alone. Snow carefully laid down against a rock.near the cave letting Obsidien get off. As soon as she did wilds showed up to tend to her wolves. "I brought the human slave back but she is hurt bad and going to help shadow ". With that she took off fast.

She came to find the.she wolf on her side.and after puzzling her she saw that she was out cold. She soon found the warriors of the pack and shadow corner a male human.

The hunter narrowed his eyes as he was surrounded, slowly raising his hands and putting his rifle on the ground. "Okay, okay I give. Just let me do something....." He sighed, hanging his head in defeat, reaching into his jacket to pull out two things. One looked like some odd version of a rebreather, the other a simple pair of goggles. After putting those on, he took another thing out of his jacket. It was grey, cylindrical, with a black stripe going down the side. Gently, he placed it on the ground, pulling a cord, a small ping sounding as the cylinder released tear gas. It spread quickly, and since the hunter was the only one with a gas mask and goggles, he was the only one not to fall under it's heavy influence. He used the time to grab his rifle, firing off rounds into the chests and flanks of the surrounding wolves. He had to complete this mission. There was a lot of money resting on his shoulders.

River let out a content sigh, she didn't hear any more threatening howls. Which she supposed was good.
The she-wolf relaxed, on the brink of sleep. "Mhmm." Her hips ground back lightly, the sensation making this moment all the better before eyes closed, her paws situating themselves under her chin. She hadn't thought about it much but this male wolf..
Even if this wasn't their position in rank she would think he'd still be the one she'd choose.
No matter what now.
They were mates, partners, alphas.
And she couldn't have been happier.

Altair felt relaxed ontop of her and knew he would have fallen asleep on top of her. Her movement woke him up though and he thrusted back pulling out of her. He stretched out and briefly crcled her before curling around her from behind. He could feel River slowly falling asleep and he rested his head on her. He watched over her making her feel safe and protected to make it easier for her to sleep. He had the female of his dreams under him and he felt complete now. It was surprising really that he had such a much softer core than his steel exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom