Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Nanny to Mommy (Ryanmo97 x TennTenshie)

"WE're not getting a divorce." She told him, as if that was all there was to that as well. "I will be home Tuesday. We'll talk. Get it staightened out." She added. She wasn't losing the status of married to a sucessful man just because he wanted more out of this relationship and he was the one who wanted the kids. SHe watched him take the nanny into their bedroom. She'd never thought to put one in there. He was sleepign with her? Oh she should have known. She said nothing about that though. SHe'd handle Ann when... oh they came out again, Ann headed for her room while Ryan towards the kids rooms, She saw him tuck Travis in. "Tuesday." She said again.

Ryan rolled his eyes... "Whatever... See you, Tuesday..." Ryan sighed. He didn't think it would be this hard. He never expected Laura to fight back. He figured that she wanted her independence and not be tied down. Ryan hung up and headed back inside. He smiled as he walked back up to the table, "Sorry about that", he said as he sat down ,"it was a very important client..."

She looked at him. "So..." She said after a moment to lighten the mood, as the waiter brought his food, she'd had him take it back until the man came back to the table. "tonight I was considering what to make for dinner." She told the children. "Any votes?"

"Cake!" Travis announced and she laughed.

"I want Icecream!" She wasn't real sure how it had immidately gone to dessert.

"Food darlings - not treats." She said amused. As she glanced at Ryan. "What about you? What would you like for dinner?" Mundane, bring it back to mundane it'd be much easier to handle and not nearly as stressful.

Ryan started eating his food, when Ann asked what he wanted for dinner, he looked up at her and said, "Chicken." He sighed. All he could think about was what was going to happen on Tuesday with Laura.

Tuesday came around and Ryan was in his office doing some paperwork, when his intercom buzzed, "Yes, Kristi..." he said as he pressed the button.

"Ryan," said his assistant, "Your wife is here..."

He sighed, "Send her on..." He was hoping they could get this taken care of Today...

She stepped in, dressed to the nines in business atire. then again she was always dressed well. Looking at the man as he sat at his desk. "What in the worlds gotten into you?" She asked him. sitting in one of the ohter chairs. "What has made you decide you want to sever our relationship? Is it that Nanny?"

Ryan shook his head, "Ann has nothing to do with this. And I told you on the phone why I wanted to end this. You don't love us, you are just using me and the kids to advance your own career. It would just be better for everyone if we just end this..." Ryan took out a copy of the divorce papers. "Did you look over the agreement? Because I think I'm being very fair. I get to keep the house, you get the apartment in the city. I get the vacation house in Florida, you get the vacation house in Colorado. I get the full custody of the kids, you never have to see them if you don't want too. Also, I'm giving you $10 Million." He slid the papers over to her to sign "Please, Laura... Do this for the kids..."

She stared at him. flabergasted. "Why would I do this?" She pushed it back. "I'm capable of taking care of my kids! I'm a good mother! I'll even prove it." She got up. "I'll be home when they get there tonight." SHe smiled. "We'll have dinner like a family and I'll handle everything..." This was that Ann girl's doing. She was positive of it. As she moved leaving the office. Giving Ryan no option of refusing.

Ryan sighed, he picked up his phone and called Ann, "Hey Ann... It's Ryan... I just wanted you to know that Laura will be talking care of dinner tonight... Yeah... Well, she didn't like it when I accused her of using me and the kids to advance her own career... I know..." He sighed, "Also, She's convinced that you're the reason I want a Divorce... No, I want this for everyone... Okay... I'll see you tonight..."

That night, Ryan got home from work, and took a deep breath before he opened the front door...

Ann Was standing off to the side. She'd been chased away from the children who where not taking well to moms sudden influence on their homework. The woman didn't have the patience for this. "Well... I was regulated to cook." She said after a moment. "Parmasian chicken and greenbeans and wild rice. As well as red wine for the two of you and juice for the kids... Her choices." She informed him. "And..." She indicated the situation in the livingroom. "15 minutes of homework has turned into... an excursion."

Ryan looked at Ann and shook his head as she explained what was going on... "I'm so sorry... You'll be paid double this week... I just hope this proves my point to her and the sooner this is all done the sooner she is out of our lives..." Ryan then walked into the living room to see what Ann was talking about involving homework.

Ann Smiled at him and arched both eyebrows for a moment. "Good luck. She's already told me she's taking them to school in the morning." She muttered before going to hang up the Jacket and Tie she'd held her hands out for when Ryan got home.

Travis had curled up, a pout on his face and wouldn't touch the basic counting his teacher had sent home.

The twins were on the verge of tears.

Laura looked ready to kill a child because they coudn't seem to get the idea behind it. And Gwen was struggling with new spelling words, then again tuesday the words tended to be a bit harder for her. Ann had been doing this for so long at this point it was a system, clockwork.

The boy finally protested. "Why can't Ann help us?!" He demanded.

Laura visably twitched. "Why can't I?"

"Your mean!"

She was stunned. Shocked that the little boy had even said that. "Take that back Travis."

Ryan handed her his jacket and tie and observed the chaos in the living room. He had never seen the kids like this. Ann was great at helping the kids with their homework. Laura was just in the way. Ryan was a little surprised that Travis said that, "You shouldn't talk to your mother like that Travis... Apologize..."

Travis looked down and said, "I'm Sorry Mommy..."

Ryan sat down next to Laura, "Laura... Can we talk in the kitchen while Ann helps the kids finish their homework?"

Laura stared at him. "I can help them." She protested though did get up to let Ann Take over. Obviously she wasn't exactly built for helping them with their homework. She supposed though even though she hadn't done it in a while she could still cook.

Ann smiled a little as she took over saying nothing to them as she settled down beside Travis who snuggled up to her side while she helped him with the counting and the girls settled in with theirs while Gwen spelled her words repeatedly outloud.

They walked in the kitchen, and Ryan said, "Laura, I love you. You are a wonderful woman but this just isn't working any more. Will you sign the divorce papers now?"

She stared at him. "I shouldn't have to." She was irritated, that girl in there was taking her family and the man she'd married wasn't terribly concerned with making it work. She was furious. She also recognized being backed into a corner. You could see her mind working over the situation attempting to figure out all the ins and outs much like she would a business contract to the papers she'd read over six times in less than twenty four hours. "I can't believe you're doing this to me."

Ryan walked out of the kitchen and returned with the divorce papers and placed them on the table, "You can see the kids whenever you want... I'm not going to force you to see them if you don't want to... But believe me, Laura... I don't want to do this... But, in the long run this will be better for everyone... You'll see..."

She stared at him. "What makes you say that?" She asked as she picked them up sighing as she looked at them once again. She recognized that Ann had more report with her children, and apparently her husband. But she'd been the one who married him when he'd just started out, encouraged him in his efforts... it had been her not Ann and then he'd wanted kids, and she'd given them to him! and now it was time for her to leave? She said nothing as she simply signed the paperwork. "I'll be gone after dinner." She said simply, dinner was almost done anyway might as well have a meal with them. Strange how now thats what she wanted.

Ryan sighed, "If that's what you want... But really this is for the best... Like I said you can see the kids whenever you like..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked into the living room and saw the kids were done with their homework and watching TV. The show they were watching was ending so he picked up the TV and switched it off.. Ann and the kids looked at him, "Kids... I have something to say... I'm not sure how to say this, so I'll just come out and say it. Your Mom and I are now divorced. What that means is that Mom and I are no longer married. We still love you both very much and this has nothing to do with any of you. It also means that Mommy will no longer live her and she'll be getting her own home some time in the future and there will be times you'll get to see her but that will be up to her. Does anyone have any questions?"

Ann sighed some. probably not the best way to handle it, but she realized it was also not her place to say as she moved getting up. "why is she leaving?" Belle asked.

Laura came into view handing over the signed papers. "Because it is whats best for Mommy and Daddy - and what is best for you as well..." She smiled some looking at her children as they looked at Ann who was now up and cleaning up. Ann was always picking up after them, and she put their homework into their respective bags for tomorrow. "Nothing will change. Ann Will still be here, and when Mommy gets her home set up - you will each have rooms there as well." She promised. Realizing that was going to be harder to do than she believed. But she'd do it. She wasn't sure what to do with Ann though. She had a feeling Ann was going to become a member of the family quickly. And she didn't want her at her home. "We will figure out that stuff when I've got everything set up ok?"

"Why?" Lilly asked.

She swollowed. "Just because baby. Just because."

Ann watched the woman struggle to explain it to them. And shook her head a little. Divorce was an ugly thing. The children blinked confused still. "Why don't we have dinner now? I'm sure the chicken's finished." She said as she destracted the children to go to the dining room. She paused infront of Laura. "It'll work out." She assured and the woman just nodded fighting not to glare at Ann. Then Ann headed out to make plates for the six of them. And Laura and Ryan came in to eat. Ann for this situation moved into the kitchen to eat her own food. The table wasn't set up for 7.

Dinner went by with out incident and then after dinner everyone said good-bye to Laura. Once Laura was gone the kids went upstairs to play. Ryan and Ann sat down on the couch, Ryan looked over at Ann, "Did I do the right thing?" Ryan was feeling unsure about divorcing Laura. She looked genuinely hurt when she signed the papers.

"I have no idea." She said honestly as she sat there, curled up in the corner, her flats on the floor beside her. "Honestly I think you shocked her. SHe cares... she was hurt. but..." She shrugged. "I have no idea what'll happen in the long run. She views me as a threat. Always has really. I guess the horror stories about Men and Nannies cheating on wives was real in her mind."

"Yeah... I guess..." Ryan sat there and thought for a moment... "Ann... I was wondering if maybe we could pick up where we left off the other night..."

"I think those kids need to be put to bed before we pick anything up." She said honestly. She wasn't sure what to do with the situation at hand with Ryan. She'd never expected Laura and Ryan to get Divorced, nor had she expected to find out that he had feelings for her. She was at an extreme loss at how to handle this. She moved smiling as she got up. "I'll... be back." She said heading to handle putting the kids to bed.

Ryan nodded when Ann said the kids should be tucked in first. He agreed and he sat there while she tucked the kids into their beds. Ryan went in the kitchen and got a bottle of wine out of the wine cooler. He opened it and poured two glasses.

Ann came back, plodding along quietly picking up her shoes and took them to her room behind the kitchen, most of the children knew where to find her by the time they where two, ironically more than once she'd woken up to find one making their way down the steps while a younger one cried. She returned to the kitchen looking at Ryan as he poured the wine. He was already a glass in as Dinner had been served with Wine, she'd drank water in the kitchen. She shifted picking up her glass as she leaned beside him.

Back
Top Bottom