Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Nanny to Mommy (Ryanmo97 x TennTenshie)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

At 35, Ryan Morris had a seemingly perfect life. He had a very successful company, great kids, a nice home, a nice sized bank account, a loving wife. Everything was true except for the wife. His wife, Laura, seemingly worked consistently, she never wanted to take vacations with the family and the only time she didn't work was when she was pregnant with her four children. But every thing came to a head on the night of his 13th wedding anniversary. While he was getting ready to head to the restaurant, his wife left a message with his secretary that she was leaving for a business trip and wouldn't be back for a week.

Ryan was so mad, he headed straight home. When he got home he smiled when he saw his four children. His daughters, nine year-old Gwen, seven year-old twins Belle and Lilly. And, a son, six year-old Travis, in the living room watching TV and doing homework."Hello..."

"Hi, Daddy" said the girls.

"Hi, Dad," said the boy.

They all ran up and him and hugged him. He returned their hugs and looked at the somewhat surprised Nanny. He knew she wasn't expecting him home so soon. "She had to go out of town again..."

Ann blinked, she hadn't expected him home, she hadn't planned to make anything beyond the pasta and hotdog slices for the kids. She was sitting on the floor around the table where they had just vacated. She'd worked with them on the homework, they where almost done. "Oh..." She said softly as she shifted getting up. "Ah... well we have mac and cheese with hotdog slices?" She offered a little helpless at this point. "I can... make something else if you'd prefer."

She was dressed in jeans and a form hugging Tee-shirt. "I can even open the wine if you'd like a glass." SHe offered as she moved getting up. "We were going to watch Dispicable me After they finished their homework." She added, She loved the kids hadn't even considered the situation with Laura, she didn't understand it. She had four great kids, and a husband who seemed ot care a great deal for her. She smiled a little. Walking over. "Give me your coat and tie. I'll go hang them up."

Name: Ann Gabel
Height: 5' 4''
Build: Slim.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green

Ryan smiled, when Ann offered to hang up his coat and tie, "Thank you," He said as he gave them to her, "Mac and Cheese with Hotdog slices is fine... Um... I'm going to head upstairs and change... I'll be down in a bit, OK?" Ryan then headed up to his room.

He walked upstairs to the room he shared with his wife, closed the door, and started to throw the pillows around the room... "God Damn it Laura! Some wife you are! Can't even remember our own damn anniversary...." Thankfully no one else in the house heard because the room was almost soundproof. He secretly had it done because he didn't want the kids to hear him cursing out their mother every time she disappointed him. Ryan came down wearing a polo shirt and tan slacks. The kids had finished there homework and he sat down with them to watch the movie.

She smiled at the man, when he joined them. As he settled down she got up and headed for the kitchen, tonight would be an exception, they'd eat in the living room, and she sat the kids around the table and then walked away again. Heading for the Kitchen and adult plates. Walking over to him she handed him a plate and a glass of white wine. Before going back around the couch to her own side and sat down her own glass on the end table and the plate of her own food. "I would have planned something else, but I was pretty sure it was just us tonight. But... I do make a Mean Mac and Hotdogs."

Ryan took the plate and the glass of wine... "That's fine... I would rather have Mac and Cheese with hotdogs over the food at that French Place that me and Laura had reservations for." As they watched the movie and ate dinner, he kept stealing glances at Ann. The kids loved her and he could tell that she loved them too. He wished that she was the kids mother instead of Laura. For years he has feelings for Ann, because deep down he still loved Laura. But what happened with Laura today, he knew what he had to do. Soon dinner and the movie was over. The dishes were in the dishwasher, he looked at Ann and asked, "So what else were you planing on doing with the kids tonight before bed?"

"I believe the vote is very heavy in favor of shoots and Ladders." She said laughing some as she messed with the little boy's hair. "Unless... they've changed their minds?" She asked the four and all of them where much in favor of Shoots and ladders still. "Alright, to the play room!" She laughed as they ran off like a small herd away from her. "Come, join us. They'd love to have Daddy play with them instead of off working with mom." She said knowing exactly how much yelling there was that went on in that office.

"Of course, I'll come play!" Ryan absolutely loved spending time with his kids. He did his best to make sure he was home every night and have very few business trips. Laura on the other hand was hardly ever home and when she was home she was always working in her home office.

A few games of Shoots and Ladders later Ryan looked up at the clock on the wall of the play room and said, "Wow... look at the time... You guys get ready for bed. Ann and I'll be in to tuck you all in..." Once all the kids were in bed, Ryan and Anna walked down the hall to his bedroom, "Ann... can I see you in my room... There are some things we need to talk about..."

She blinked as she had picked up the games and put them away. And then had been heading to finish making sure they'd done what they where supposed to, especially the boy. He didn't like to brush his teeth before bed. "Ah... sure." She said blinking as he directed her to go somewhere else. She followed him in blinking. "Whats up?" She asked curiously. Being the Nanny she'd taken care of everyone in the family, including the Husband on more than one occasion. Ryan had come home more than once needing help, and well Laura had her doing the laundry, dry cleaning whole nine for years. She'd grown to care for Ryan and couldn't figure out a woman who was willing to throw it all away.

Ryan and Ann went into the master suite. There was a large king sized bed and they sat down on the edge of it. He paused for a moment and said, "Ann, I wanted you to know that I will be filing for divorce from Laura tomorrow morning... I will be giving her quite a bit of money if she doesn't contest the divorce... Also, I'll be asking for full custody of the children... This won't affect your employment with me. You mean so much to the children and they love you so much. I could never take you away from them... You know..." He took her hand and looked into her beautiful green eyes, "I wish you were the mother of my children. You love them as if they were your own."

She blinked, stunned. Ryan had talked to her fairly candidly the entire employment, she had no problem with that as she sat there. she was mildly stunned by the revilation. "I don't think I would let you terminate my employeement, those children are to precious to just leave." She smiled at him. "And if your going to file tomorrow you're going to need my help far more than you have." She pointed out, he was going to have to work harder for a little while. Divorces where never pretty. She blushed as he picked up her hand, looking at her hand after a moment to break the eye contact. "They pretty much are my children... Ryan." When she'd taken on the job shortly after the first girl was born, well, she'd taken on Everything. Laura didn't nurse, she didn't change dipers, and she NEVER wanted to be woken up by the nightmares. Ann had done it.

Ryan smiled when Ann declared them her children and she was absolutely right. She had been with them ever since Gwen was born. "I don't think it's going to be that bad as far as divorces go... Laura doesn't love me or the children. She's hardly here she always leaves before the children get up. She never wants to go on vacation with us... I'm making the right choice." Ryan paused for a moment, "There is something else I need to tell you, Ann... I really like you... But, I'm a one woman man... but since my marrage is over. I'm not afraid to express my feelings for you." Ryan then went in to kiss her.

She blushed deeper, the freckles all over her face becoming apparent as he said that. She put a hand to his mouth when he did that. "Its not over yet." She whispered. And you never knew how someone was goign to react to this in the long run. "I realize you have more amunition against Laura than she does you... but don't give her anything she might use." And she wouldn't put it past Laura to have a Nanny cam hidden in this house.

Ryan nodded, "You're right... You're right..." Ryan couldn't put the well being of the kids in jeopardy. "But... I still believe that it won't take long at all... That's all I pretty much have to say... I'll see you in the morning... Good Night, Ann..."

She smiled. "Sleep well Ryan... Go tuck your kids in." She added as she got up, putting her hand sin her back pockets, "Make sure Travis brushed his teeth. They'll get a kick out of you doing it." She said softly laughing, knowing they'd be all over him tucking them in. "I will see you for breakfast." She added as she headed to his door. "Oh... anything you would like for breakfast?"

"I'd like pancakes and bacon... Good night," he said again as they walked out the door. Ryan finished tucking the kids in and went to bed. The next morning was Saturday. Ryan's lawyer didn't appreciate being called to work on a Saturday but she understood why she told him that she could have the papers drawn up, sent over to him for approval and then sent out to Laura to arrive first thing Sunday morning.. Ryan said that sounded good. He Showered, shaved and put on a blue shirt and jeans. "Morning every one."

"Morning!" came the Chorus from the children. "Ann's making pancakes!" Was added by belle as she climbed from the barstool to come get a hug from her daddy.

Ann was dressed in Jeans, not unusual when you took care of children you rarely dressed in anything fancy - period. She owned One dress. And she normally wore it to church. It had been the only thing she stipulated when taking the job, and Ironically normally the kids where with her if Laura was home. She smiled at him. "Get everything in motion?" She asked having told the kids that daddy had had business when he'd had to do something before breakfast. They had been planning to get him themselves and she'd stopped them. Not wanting them to hear what he was working on even if they wouldn't understand. She had her red hair pulled into a bun at the nape of her neck, and a bright blue shirt on that stopped at the elbows. Long wasted to stop mid hip with a scoop neck. As she put another pancake in the oven with some butter to stay warm while she started another, the eggs scrambling up nicely in another skillet.

Ryan gave Belle a hug and smiled at Ann. Ann was, personaltily wise, the complete oposite of Laura. Laura always dressed her best. Ann was most comfortable in a T-shirt, jeans, and ballet flats. Laura didn't care about her kids at all. Ann loved the kids and considred them to be her own. "Yeah," He said when Anna asked if everything was in motion, "If things go the way I think they will. Everything should be taken care of by Monday Evening... Did you need any help?"

She shook her head. "Nope, just about done." She said honestly. "And I'm betting Gwen's got Plates out already and has poured the OJ." She said glancing towards the breakfast nook, Gwen liked helping her. and so she kept small quart orange juices in the fridge so the girl could pour them. Belle happily hung on her father watching Ann. "She makes really good pancakes." She told him in a soft whisper as if passing on a great secret. Ann was happy to play family for a couple days. when Laura was out of town everything was smoother. She didn't have to have the kids out of the house bright and early in the morning, and the kitchen TV was on Saturday Morning cartoons and Travis was enthralled.

Ryan felt great. He spent the whole day with the family and then Sunday Morning he went to Church with Ann and the kids. Ryan really wasn't a very religious person. But, he felt it was good for the kids to know about God and to make their own choices. Soon, Church was over and the whole family was out together at their favorite restaurant. They had just ordered when Ryan felt his iPhone vibrate. He took it out of his pocket and saw it was Laura calling. He excused himself and walked outside, "Hello, Laura..." He said.

Ann Watched as he got up and moved away and she entertained the children with their placemats, and the little toys that they had there for the kids. "Why'd he go?" Travis asked curiously. Dad didn't normally have business on the weekends.

"Work. I guess he's got an antsy cilent." She told the little boy and he seemed satisfied with that.

"What is this?" Laura demanded as he answered. "I'm on Business and you send me papers?!" She as infuriated. "What are you doing Ryan?!"

Ryan sighed, "Laura... Do you know what Friday was? It was our 13th wedding anniversary... Sure it's not a big anniversary, but still... Do you know we have never spent an anniversary together? Frankly, I'm sick of it Laura... You are never home... You are always working... I don't think you love me or the kids... I think it's best if we just call it quits... If you just sign the papers, I promise you never have to hear from me or the kids ever again..."

"Why in the world would I sign away my family?" She asked. Sighing as she looked at the calender to get the Date for Friday. She hadn't looked at the papers yet. She'd been busy or she would have called Sunday. "Do you know how hard I worked for this position? Each time I was pregnant I took off... it took me longer to get where you got at the begining of our marrage, and they demand more of me. I'm sorry I missed our dinner plans, but really you didn't want to go to that place anyway." She pointed out as she had more than once how hard it was for her to get to her position she'd learned with Ryan it worked... made him feel guilty about thinking she'd done something wrong and usually made things easier. "And I care about my kids! They're cute - sweet - darlings." She said as she rolled her eyes. She gave birth to them damn it of course she cared for them! She'd hired them a nanny after doing extensive background checks and had nanny cams to make sure that Ann Took good care of them, made sure they had the best clothes, including church outfits because that crazy girl insisted on going and they for some reason liked to go with her.

Ryan rolled his eyes as Laura spoke, "Laura... I know you work hard... But you work too hard! You never want to spend time with us?! When was the last time you came with us on a family vacation? When was the last time you came home early on a Friday night to spend time with the kids?! Laura having kids is more that just paying to make sure they have the best... You have to spend time with them... You don't do that... Our own kids love their nanny more than their mother..."

"The nanny was your idea Ryan. So that I would have help raising our children and working." She added almost viciously. "I don't mean to be late every night. And I wouldnt have been gone yesterday but something came up and the client refused to speak with anyone but me. I'll be home Tomorrow to... sort this mess out." She added tapping into the Nanny cam recordings from the night before. Tapping her fingers on the table. "You spend time with them, they always seem happy when I hear from them after school." It was a formality, Ann had them call when they got home, much like they called Ryan... though the call to Ryan probably lasted longer.

"Getting a nanny was the only way you'd have kids," said Ryan as he was staring to get mad... "You couldn't have taken a Red-eye after dinner? Yeah... You talk to them on the phone... I see them every night... There is nothing to sort out Laura... I want a divorce and there is nothing you could say to change my mind."

Back
Top Bottom