Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2 Sister Roles - Group RP

Lycan

Banned
Banished
Title: You Must Be This Tall to Ride

Pairing: Sitter x Client's Daughter #1 x Client's Daughter #2

Plot: Away on a couple's retreat celebrating their anniversary, 19-year-old Liam, familiar face to the upper-class inhabited neighborhood, is given the opportunity to take watch over his overprotective clients' two 13-year-old daughters with permission to spend the week in their house to further spend nights and take care of the two until their parent's return.
What Liam doesn't know is that the girls share a crush on him, and if it means seducing him themselves, they'll have the ride of their lives the week mommy and daddy are out.

Tags: Threesome, Ageplay, Seduction, Incest, Lesbianism

In accordance to the forum rules, the two female characters have entered the pubescent stage. Please refer to said rules if having any issues with the scenario.

Profiles will be posted here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30773&pid=860079#pid860079
Please follow the template below.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Kinks:

Characters

Sitter ... Lycan

Daughter #1 ...

Daughter #2 ... Full~Pride

RE: Babysitter - Group RP

Mhm. I mean, could I play her. The second daughter. That you need. o_O

o_O

Haha, sure. :)
I'm so glad you're interested! I'd love for you to join. We can start as soon as we find your sister.

Are the pictures we're using anime-style?

Edit: Posted. Tell me what you think! ^_^

And can I see your profile!? I wanna see what he looks like. lol

Yeah yeah, sorry about that. I'm gonna get my profile up right away.
You did a great job on yours, though!

I must say, Wingshadow, I'm really surprised. Last we spoke was back in November when I completely ditched you on the "I Come in Peace" RP, and I never would of thought such a sophisticated, complex role-player as you could ever forgive me for that.
I never even got to properly apologize and tell you what happened. I believe it was already December when I got my new laptop as a Christmas present and had temporarily ceased use of my desktop as it deemed itself, well, slow as hell.
My first PC laptop had already been the victim of the win7 2012 virus, where as after seeking help and immediate intervention for the sake of my new computer, only then could I return to Blue Moon.

I felt really terrible and I surely thought you wouldn't want to hear another from me again. Though if it makes any consolation, I always wanted to continue that RP, although... to be quite honest, I found your writing very intimidating. :s
You are the ideal role-player and from personal experience I've found you are also very motivated and faithful to an RP. So yes, I would be ecstatic if you could join Snowe and I, Wingshadow, if you have come to terms with the plot, scenario and factors. :)

I think we're about ready to start then. I just need our second daughter to post her character template in the profile section. <3

Aw, don't worry about it Lycan ^_^" We could always continue that RP if you wish, you know. I really don't hold grudges even if my RP partner is very rude to me, which I do not think you were toward myself. I hope you aren't still intimidated by me, since I simply try to write to my fullest and satisfy my RP partner as best I can, both in terms of plot as well as characterization and descriptions. I am flattered that you think so highly of me, and I will get to work on the character profile without further ado.

RP's up: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30878

PMing you both just in case. ;)

*Blink* O. I. C.

Fine, fine, I don't want you to thank me for joining that elaborately either Lycan.

*Curls up in a corner, unloved*

Haha, awww... 3:

I'm very glad you're in this with me, Snowe. <3
I've just had the experience of RPing with Wingshadow before. I'm sure you'll be just as amazing in this one and I'm sure this'll be one of many for the group. ^^

Great, Nyarly! Here's a link to the profile page: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30773&pid=860079#pid860079

Bump!

Haha, great! ^^ We can get this started then! Let me get my first post up and I'll PM you when we get started. <3

Back
Top Bottom