Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart Won't Lie [XxMoonlightRomancexX + Atlas Cruz]

When he stopped what he was doing and looked and her the way he did, with a look that she recognized as fear and worry. His words seemed to snap her out of whatever had gotten into her and she looked away from him, half expecting his free hand to move up under her chin and gently lift her head so that she had to look at him. "I... I'm fine.." Roxy said, hesitance clear in her voice. At his second question she nodded, but didn't look up at him and didn't want to come out and say what had happened while he was gone. "Something did happen but Kuma... You don't want to know." She said, her voice now showing fear but it was clear it wasn't him she was scared of but rather whoever had hurt her. She paused, taking a deep before looking back up into his eyes on his own. She took comfort in feeling his hand still on her before speaking.

Instead of asking him if he wanted to know she somehow found the courage to tell him. "A couple months back I was raped... Baby.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Roxy said, wanting to explain more of what had exactly happened but she found tears filling her eyes quickly and was unable to hold them back. Part of her finally felt relieved, though because she was finally able to tell someone. As she didn't bother to try and stop the tears, just letting them out. This certainly wasn't a case of him hardily knowing her.

"Honey, I do want to know. What is troubling you?" He reached up and stroked her head like he did when he praised her as a child. He knew it comforted her then, hopefully it would still be true. He kissed her head once, keeping a calm and collected demeanor, until he heard her reason for her personality shift.

She was RAPED? No wonder she is so broken...Oh Roxanne...I'm so sorry...However, this will not deter me! If she is broken, its up to me to fix her. She is the one I love, and no event of her past will change that.

His facial expression changed from collected and smiling, to flat and enraged. He swiftly took her into his arms as she cried, continuing to pet her head and reassure her that all was ok, and that she did not need to apologize. His voice changed as well, moving from comforting to killer.

"Angel...The man who defiled you will suffer, one day, by my hand. I make a solemn promise to make sure that you never have to leave my side again."

He kissed her head once more.

As he took her into his arms Roxanne didn't fight as she was pulled in so that she was sitting in his lap. While he continued to stroke her head like he did when they were children and he wished to comfort her Roxy rested her head on his shoulder as she continued to cry. Roxanne could hear the tone of his voice change from one of comfort to one that belonged one of a killer and without looking up at him she could only imagine how the expression of his face had changed. "I'm so sorry I didn't call or e-mail when it happened. You're the first person I've told, not even my parents know." She explained, managing to make her voice both loud and clear enough, despite the tears that were still coming.

Eventually both through his vow to make the man who did this to her suffer and his gentle stroking of her head she calmed down and the tears slowly stopped coming. When this happened she finally lifted her head from his shoulder and leaned in, pressing her lips to his gently for a moment before pulling back just enough to look into his eyes. "Kuma, I love you so much and want to thank you for staying my my side." She said, knowing he had no intention of leaving her just because of her past.

"Perhaps it is better that less people would know. This kind of info should be kept on a need to know basis. And don't blame yourself. This happened from powers that you couldn't control. Just know that as long as you are with me, you are safe." Ke kissed her head once more, tightening his hold on her a bit more.

He smiled when she leaned up and kissed him. This was the Roxanne he knew. This was the Roxanne he loved. "Roxanne, you don't have to thank me for doing something that seems natural to me. I love you, and because of that, I will forever remain by your side, no matter what happens. And I promise you, that whatever taint those bastards cursed you with, I will exorcize it with these two hands. I can't handle seeing you not being yourself, because you are the most beautiful person I know. It pains me to see you like that...And I wanna help you recover from this..."

"As far as I see it you are the only one that needs to know." Roxanne said as she nodded in agreement with his words, the fewer people that knew, the better. "I know I'm safe with you Kuma." She said, nuzzling into his shoulder as he tightened his hold on her. As they sat there in the parking lot Roxy began to have flash backs of the night it had happened but rather than force her away from him, it brought her closer. "I... If you want I could tell you what happened." She said softly, knowing it might be therapeutic for her if she got it all out.

When Roxy leaned up and kissed him she was glad to see her best friends smile. "No, I do have to thank you because someone being told their girlfriend was raped is a lot for anyone to handle. I love you too, my Kuma and the fact that you're willing to stick by me through something like this is something to be admired." She said, pausing to kiss him on the lips. "What if.. What they have done is turned me into some kinky slut who wants a master to dominate and control her and what if they can never be fixed?" She asked, because that was her worst fear; that these urges to be control ed wouldn't go away and that resulted in her losing him as both her best friend and lover.

Back
Top Bottom