Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~The Man and his Boy~

Roux nodded in understanding, relieved that he had at least one person who seemed to like and respect him. "I trust you." the boy assured, smiling softly. He continued to blush, for Damien was especially attractive when he was being serious. The kiss could not distract him from the decision he was about to make, and Roux stayed wide eyed even when their lips touched.

"O...kay..." the boy said, at a loss for words as Damien left the bathroom, looking back at him in a manner that made him glance away shyly. He didn't exactly know what lay in store for him if he followed the man. He promised he wouldn't hurt him, so it couldn't be that bad...
"H-hey...I'm not scared!" Roux called suddenly, looking at his clothes one last time before running from the bathroom, eager feet padding the floor. He stopped at the bedroom, noticing the half closed door, and pushed at it very gently. The fact that he was naked made him a little tense, but he walked in none the less. The boy shrugged sheepishly. "I guess...I mean...you can show me whatever you want...um..." Roux explained, not frightened but just not really sure how to handle romance. He knew that sexual acts usually happened in or on a bed, so that's where he went and sat patiently, legs swinging back and forth on the edge. Roux smiled, hoping he was doing this correctly.

The boy stammered into the room boyishly. He seemed a bit nervous still, and understandably. He had just been asked to come to bed naked with a 21 year old man... an American, at that. Damien stood by the dresser when the boy sat on the bed, his legs swinging off the edge of it, his body fully exposed. He had paler skin, except for his arms which had a light tan. The boy's playfulness, his boyish charm, and his honesty, and passion... was everything Damien was looking for in a real partner. He smiled as he approached the bed, facing the boy. "Well... I thought that since you didn't quite remember if you'd heard of the word blowjob before, or being sucked off, that I'd show you... you know... on you, so you can see how it feels." Damien looked at Roux, and glanced up and down his body for a moment, before going to his knees. His chest was against the edge of the bed, and Roux's feet were parted. He lifted the teen's legs over his shoulders, and gently pulled him closer to him, putting Damien's face between the boy's legs.

Damien looked up at the boy with gleaming eyes. "Are you ready," he young man asked him politely. He allowed a few moments to pass to help relax the boy's and honestly, his, nerves. When he felt ready, he took his hand and gently grabbed hold of the boy's erection, feeling a slight throb in his hand. He admired the firmness, the look, the musky smell of the teen. It was so damn hot... so fun. "Alright, if you want me to stop... at anytime, you just tell me to stop, okay?" He looked at Roux with solemn eyes, his face expressing a trust for the boy and their relationship. When the boy didn't respond negatively, he took the next step.

One final scoot of the boy's body toward Damien's placed the boy's penis on Damien's chin. He looked at the shaft, the head... the fuzzy pubes and the entire package as a whole. It was intense, the feeling within him. He looked up one final time at Roux, the teen's penis on his chin, Damien's eyes looking toward the boy for approval. A second later, he looked down, and used his mouth alone to grab onto the boy's erect penis.

His tongue caressed the tip while his hands groped the boy's testicles. He hummed a bit, the vibrations were supposed to make it more pleasureful. He put the boner into his mouth deeper, moving it in and out slowly at first, and then with a bit more determination. He felt the boy's head rub the top of his mouth and at one point, it went toward the back of his throat. He began the sucking, adding a slight vacuum within his mouth, which created a delightful friction and feeling. He kept moving it in and out of his mouth, taking a few breaths. His saliva covered the boy's penis, as he kept sucking. He continued, a bit of drool coming from his mouth. Suddenly he pulled the boy's penis out of his mouth and stood to his feet. "Roux... this is amazing; you are amazing... please let me continue." He had a fiery passion in his voice, his eyes and his tone. He was extremely turned on.

Back
Top Bottom