Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~The Man and his Boy~

Damien looked up at Roux and saw the redness filling his gentle face. Damien let a tear out as he stood up and walked over to the boy and embraced him with a big-brotherly hug. He smiled, wiping a tear from his cheek and then another from Roux's. "I'm so glad you said that..." Damien said, a bit more emotional. He had lost his younger brother to the war, lost his friends and 'betrayed' his country... Roux was his only real friend left, and he would do anything for him. Before thinking about it, Damien bent his head down, closed his eyes and planted his lips firmly on Roux's. The firmness became a soft and tender touch between the two. Damien's eyes opened a bit as he slowly removed his mouth from the teen's. He wasn't sure what would happen next... but he couldn't hold back his true feelings much longer. Just then, he realized the sun coming over the horizon.

Before he or Roux could react to the sudden and unexpected intimate moment, he ran for the driver's door. Grabbing the handle, he called out to Roux... "We've gotta go... or we'll miss the ferry!" His body was trembling, his hands sweating and his heart racing. He had a lot on his mind; getting out of France, making it to Cherbourg in time, catching the ferry to England, and the kiss... the intimacy between him and Roux. Damien King climbed into the truck and started it up. He looked into the side mirror, searching for the boy behind the truck. Did he just do that, he asked himself? Had he just kissed another man, or rather, a boy?

Roux was surprised by the tear that Damien shed, yet it comforted him to know that he cared. All he remembered was the slow nearing of the taller man's face; he expected he would stop, but was completely taken off guard when he didn't. Damien's mouth seemed stronger in a way, but connected gently with Roux's nonetheless. The boy stood still, not ever having kissed anyone, so not really knowing to close his eyes. He didn't know why Damien kissed him, yet, he didn't know why he didn't pull away either. Something about it felt extremely good, and extremely right.

Roux's eyes were wide when Damien stopped the connection, and he was left standing there, his soft lips tingling with the sweet anxiety of a first kiss. His ears were pink. "I'm c-coming!" the boy called, turning away for a quick moment and touching his mouth. He grinned and held back an embarrassed snicker, feeling oddly lifted in spirit. Roux returned quickly, jumping into the truck and shutting the door. A glance was stolen then, a happy and shy glance from Roux, and they were off; he seemed to become extra fidgety then, and was playing diligently with the laces on his left boot. He could still feel Damien's touch, and every time he remembered, his face returned to it's blushing state.

The wind glided between the buildings, up and down the alleyways, and through the markets. The air was cool, but not as cold as it had been when they were in France. A lot had happened since his failed robbery attempt at the jewelry store, and even since the successful Paris robbery. Damien and Roux had made their way to Cherbourg, and now were exploring London. The streets were illuminated for miles with blazing lamps and lights. Damien admired the look, and it reminded him of that night in the truck several weeks back... he remembered staring at the stars, and drifting away as he held Roux's body close to his.

The memory brought a rush of life to him once again. He felt the boy's hand in his own as they walked down the streets, the moon lighting them from above, and the streets immersing them in a heavenly glow. "It's right up here Roux... I saw it the other day, and I have been waiting to bring you here at the right time... I know you'll love it!" Damien smiled widely at his admiring friend. He was so happy to be here with Roux; their relationship was becoming more intense and intriguing. Damien had been decent, however, and he'd been able to hold back his own urges, and his own desires... but soon, that wouldn't be an option anymore. Until then, however, he would be damned if he did anything to hurt their relationship. It meant too much to him.

Damien paused for a moment and turned to look at Roux. He held the boy's arms and smiled at him, his blonde hair shimmering a bit under the lights. "Okay, now close your eyes. I'll tell you when to open them." The two walked forward, Damien behind Roux, guiding him, as he placed his hands over the growing teen's eyes. They took a few more steps forward and Damien slowly turned Roux to the right. He hoped Roux would be happy... all he wanted was to make Roux happy, that is all that mattered to him anymore. "Alright... you can open your guys, 'lil man," Damien said, taking a step to the side to see the boy's reaction. And what a reaction it was...

Roux nodded and followed Damien through the streets, not yet too old to be tempted with surprises. He held his hand and walked at a quick pace, his heart pounding slightly faster as he tried to think of what Damien had in store. Trapsing around London had been a pretty fun adventure, and the boy had never seen so many shops. Of course, he had to get used to speaking more English.
Agreeing not to look, Roux let him cover his eyes, his mouth grinning wide in anticipation. Again, the feel of Damien's right hand on his shoulder, the left over his eyes, it comforted him, and he enjoyed the touch. Sightless, Roux could feel the light night air on his skin, tickling his exposed legs; a change from what he was normally wearing, Roux was wearing a dark blue boy's sweater he'd found, and had rolled his pants up just below the knee.

The boy laughed at being called "little man", his already round eyes growing very large when Damien took his hand away. "Chocolate!!" Roux blurted excitedly, then turning a bit pink when the people around him stared. Chocolate was one of his favorite things in the world, and it was difficult to contain his surprise. "Let's go in!" Roux said, tugging on Damien's hand and entering the shop. With a tinkling of the door bells, the boy went straight to the counter and was met by two women, one elderly, bundled in a scarf and drinking cocoa on a stool, the other around 25 and seemed to work there. "Hello there." the dark haired girl smiled, nodding at both Roux and Damien. "Would the two of you like to try a macadamia truffle?"

"Thank you." Roux nodded, taking one from the pewter tray she held out for him. He smiled shyly and took a bite of it, looking up at Damien with shimmering eyes.

Damien smiled happily at the boy's reaction. He dismissed the staring faces and quickly followed Roux into the building. He looked around and more importantly, took a moment to smell the air; the sweet aroma made his stomach beg for a treat. He walked to the counter with Roux and saw the two ladies behind the counter. He smiled and greeted them kindly. "Hello, ladies. I hope the weather is treating you fairly", he said, being very polite and gentlemen-like. Damien gladly accepted the macadamia truffle, and took a bite of it. "Mmmm... this is amazing. Did you make these yourself", he asked kindly?

Damien admired the little shop, and when he had passed it two days ago, he KNEW he had to bring Roux here. "Well Roux... I'm sure these ladies would love to get you some more chocolates if you'd like... go ahead, pick some out." Damien was so happy to be able to brighten up Roux's day. He knew the kid was a nervous wreck... being in a different country for the first time (most likely), and not knowing anyone around him, except for Damien. Their relationship had started to grow more intimate. It was common for them to sleep side-by-side now, comfortably. Damien enjoyed the companionship, not just because he missed his friends, but because he missed his best friend... and lover; Jason.

Being homosexual in the military was a no-no, and when his commanders found out, they tried to punish him through humiliation. After months of torturous harassment, he decided enough was enough and went AWOL. Since then, he picked up a lifestyle of crime, partying, drinking, but never allowed himself to grow close to anyone... he was too hurt from Jason's sudden death. Suicide was never an easy process, especially not for those closest. Damien picked out a few dark chocolate candies and placed them on the counter. He watched from a short distance as Roux looked around the store: he was so happy to have him by his side... things were finally clicking. Suddenly the younger cashier, who had been admiring Damien since he walked in, gently placed her hand on his bronze arm. "So... it's really nice to see you taking care of your brother like this... it's really cute." Damien was caught off guard... brother... cute? Oh man... "Yeah, I just like being a big... brother. It's really a great feeling", he said, trying his best to be polite but not flirtatious.

Damien caught a glimpse of Roux walking around the store and suddenly his mind was wandering... he was mesmerized by the boy's gentle pace, his smooth skin, the dimples in his cheeks, he gentle brown-green eyes. The daydream continued and Damien began to regret it a moment later. "Oh, uh... you might want to use the toilet room in the back," said the younger woman. Damien's heart stopped for a moment as he looked at the woman and then subconsciously acknowledged the bulge in his pants. The pretty woman looked at him with a cute smile, "it'll be our secret... no worries." Her acceptance of the inconvenient reality was comforting but the redness in Damien's cheeks wouldn't die down. He went into the toilet room and closed the door behind him. The door didn't lock, but he didn't care. All he needed to do was relieve himself... it had been so long since he had last done this. Slowly, he unbuttoned his pants. Inside them was a hidden bulge, behind his underwear shorts. The tight-fitting clothing, which was of his liking, made it uncomfortable to conceal his growing erection. He quickly re-positioned his underwear and exposed his penis, grasping it gently in his hand. He stood comfortably away from the stall and stroked once when he heard it. His heart, lung and maybe even kidney leaped into his throat... the door opened and he heard the footsteps.

(OOC: Hopefully this is going well for you... let me know if you'd like to take a different route or whatnot. Be creative, and have fun :D I'm already having a blast!!)

Roux spent a few minutes looking around the shop, dazzled by the small paper boxes and colorful array of ribbon tied bags. He'd never seen so much chocolate in his life. The boy looked back a few times, noticing that Damien and the woman seemed to be talking. He heard the word "brother" followed by a smile from thr shopkeeper, but turned away, not wanting to seem nosy. Something about the twinkle of the green foil wrapped chocolates on the second shelf caught Roux's attention, and he rose up on his tip toes to grab one. After another quick look at the back wall, the teenager returned to the counter, placing the candy down. "Could I please have a piece of that one? The one with the pink flower?" he asked with a smile, pointing to the rose cream.

"Of course!" the dark haired woman nodded, opening up the backside of the counter. By the way she looked at him, Roux assumed she thought he was rather adorable. By the way she looked at Damien, well...she most likely thought him more than adorable. "Do you know where Damien went?" the boy asked, nodding at the answer and heading towards the back of the store. He turned the handle to the washroom, striding in with a grin and spotting Damien from the back.

"Hey, let's pay for the candy so we can go eat it." Roux said, a thought crossing his mind as to what Damien was doing. It looked sort of like he was using the bathroom, but...was he? Roux decided to make use of time and took the stall next to him, the barrier between them at the height of his shoulder. He unzipped himself while simultaneously looking at Damien's face; it seemed flushed. "Are you alright...?" the boy asked suspiciously, unable to see what he was doing but still curious. "You sure are takin' a while." He grinned obliviously then.

(Will do! :) )

Damien's heart sank. Roux walked in, "Hey, let's pay for the candy so we can go eat it", he said as he walked into the washroom and into the stall next to Damien. Damien's penis was throbbing, he knew what he wanted to do... what he was trying to do. But he couldn't do it... at least not right here. His face was red, blood circulating throughout his body. He felt his hands get sweaty. The boy looked over at him, after unzipping his own pants. Damien's nerves were getting to him. His mind was racing, and he wasn't sure what to do next. Then, he felt Heaven's gift to him...

A few seconds later, all of the questions in Roux's mind would hopefully be answered, at least for now. Damien finished urinating (which had taken a while seeing as he practically had to force himself), and proceeded to zip his pants and go to the sink. As he walked by, he caught a glimpse of Roux's... well, at least he thought he had. He blurred the thought and went to the sink, looking into the mirror. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Let's go pay for that chocolate, and head back to our place... what do ya say?" He glanced over at Roux, smiled calmly and then finished drying his hands before leaving the washroom. 'THAT WAS CLOSE', he thought to himself. Just as he approached the counter, the younger woman smiled warmly at him. "I see you got interrupted," she said with a giggle. "Well... nothing I couldn't help you with", she added with a whisper and a wink. Damien smiled at her kindly, "no thank you... I can't... but... thanks", he said modestly. The older woman rang up the candies and chocolates and Damien quickly slapped down some cash. It was January 25th, one month past Christmas, and well... he always wanted to give back to others. It was sort of a Robin Hood fantasy. "Uh... here, keep the change. Thank you all for your help!" He slapped down the equivalent of $50 USD (1940's currency), and turned around just as the washroom doors closed.

Roux frowned a bit at the redness in Damien's face, not wanting to be rude and focusing down on his own business. He could feel something coming off of him, but he wasn't quite sure what. The pure energy of him had left Roux feeling strange.

Roux finished and washed his hands as quickly as possible, splashing a little water on his face to get any dirt off. Rushing out, he noticed Damien had already paid and was heading out.

"Thanks for coming, what's your name?" the young woman smiled. She nodded at the answer, "You must be French, Roux. Come by again sometime and I'll give you a free cup of chocolate, maybe your brother if he wants one too."

"Thank you.." the boy smiled politely before running out to Damien. He jumped up on his back piggy-style, clinging to him with arms and legs both. "Hey, she thinks you're my brother, Damien!" The boy laughed, nuzzling the back of his hair. "That's funny...I guess we do look like brothers sometimes, though your hair is straighter. She said she'd give me a cup of chocolate if I wanted next time, and you too. Why was that chocolate so expensive? Or did you leave the wrong bill?"
Roux said this all very fast, boosted in energy by the chocolate and the trip itself.

Damien was still distracted by his urges and feelings. He carried the boy another two blocks to their living area, answering his question along the way. "Well... I figured since we have so much money, why not spread it around a bit, and help some people out. They were nice people and giving them some extra money... well it's a nice way to thank them for their kindness." Damien felt like a father, explaining courtesy and kindness to his son. He jogged the last few steps, noticing the cold now. At the door, he knelt down a bit and let the boy off of his back. "Well, here we are... home sweet home," he said, shining his pearly white teeth at Roux before opening the door.

The building was warm and cozy. It hadn't cost them much to stay here... not compared to the amount of money they had now. The two climbed the stairs, their feet almost in unison as they approached the top. Damien retrieved the key to their 'home' and opened the door wide for Roux. "After you, fine sir," he said childishly. He really enjoyed all of this... the excitement, the adventure, the 'big brother' attitude. It was all really awesome for him.

Damien closed the door behind them and took his jacket off, placing it on a chair near the little dining table. He was about to turn toward the living area when he noticed a pink note on the table. He quickly picked it up, fearing that they had been evicted or something. Instead, it was just a "Sorry, Maintenance" notice from the landlord. Damien read the note and shook his head. "Well... Roux, it looks like we're limited to one shower a day now... the water heater isn't working right, so there's only enough hot water for one person per apartment. He looked at the paper and bit his lip a bit. "Uh... I guess you can take the shower today, and I'll just catch one tomorrow sometime." His voice was calm and he wasn't upset. Instead, an idea clicked in his mind... but should he really be... "you know what, that is unless you're okay with us both just taking a shower at the same time... I mean, it's no big deal for me if you're okay with it", he said a little nervously. His face was blushing a bit, but he held the embarrassment back. Damien walked toward the living area and sat on the love seat, opening his bag of chocolates. He smelled the freshness of the dark, sensual chocolates. His hand reached in quickly and drew one out, taking it into his mouth slowly. He let his mouth enjoy the sensations, the pleasure of the substance. He loved the taste and feel... then he noticed Roux's look. Smiling a bit, realizing how goofy he must have looked, he talked after finishing the piece of chocolate. "What", he asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, that's okay." Roux replied, seeming to brush it off like nothing. "As long we can both fit." He put his feet together and hopped forward in a faux-rabbit jump, the last one sending him onto the old couch next to Damien. He sailed over him and landed on his back, head bumping slightly against the hard part of the seat. "Ouch." Roux laughed, rubbing his temple and sitting cross legged. He had the wilyness of a young animal, perhaps a dog. Or, perhaps he had picked up the habits of an old friend...

"We wouldn't have been able to fit if I still had Pantoufle (Pan-toof) with me. He was my kangaroo, but he left a few years ago. You know, the animals only you can see. I think they're called...imaginary friends? Hopping like that always reminds me of him. Sometimes I wish he'd come back. He was my first friend. He followed me everywhere."

Roux sighed, shaking himself out of thought, and grabbed one of the green foiled chocolates. "Your face looked funny!" the boy laughed as Damien questioned him. He reached forward and wiped the corner Damien's mouth, greatly amused by his pleasure stricken expressions. "Did you ever have someone like Pantoufle Damien...?"

Damien smiled as Roux hopped onto the couch, chuckling when the boy hit his head. "Watch it..." he said as he gave out a playful laugh with the teen. Damien listened as the young man spoke of an imaginary friend. It reminded him of his imaginary friend Booboo, a crazy tiny circus monkey he had imagined years back. "Yeah, I had an imaginary friend named Booboo... he was this crazy circus monkey... he jumped around a lot, climbed on things. It was always fun having him around... a true friend I could trust, and one who liked me as much as I liked him." Damien smiled at the thought of his childhood. Even though Roux was fifteen, he still acknowledged his youth and his imaginary friend... something commendable for a teenager.

Damien moved a bit closer to Roux and gently placed his arm around the boy's back, resting his hand on the boy's right shoulder. "Well, Roux... I sometimes wish Booboo would come back too. I'm not afraid to say that." He looked at the young man's face and used his hand to lift his chin up. "But... I've got you as my friend now, and so... it's alright if Booboo doesn't come back for a while." He really enjoyed being around Roux... his innocence, and his youthfulness enlightened Damien. Damien's hand slightly rubbed Roux's arm before he pulled away and stood to his feet. "Well, I don't know about you but I think we can fit in that shower, and we've been running around outside all day... so I think we're both pretty dirty."

Damien made his way to the little closet by the bathroom and opened the door. Inside were various linens, including wash rags, towels and sponges. He grabbed a sponge, two towels and a couple wash rags. He looked over at Roux, "don't be shy... come on," he said in a friendly manner. Damien walked into the bathroom, which had a straight view to the living area where Roux was sitting. He placed the linens on the sink counter and proceeded to remove his shirt. Underneath was a bronze toned body, strong and firm pectorals, and his entire upper body was just lightly sprinkled with little soft blonde hairs that blended in with his skin. Damien looked into the mirror and smiled, he really was an attractive man. He admired his toned definition as well as his jewelry. It was uncommon in 1944 to have a body piercing, but that was one of the reasons Damien had been caught in the military. His commanding officer caught him showering, and noticed he had a body piercing through his right nipple, a sign of homosexuality in the military. He was immediately harassed and well... the situation was just bad. Eventually he'd go AWOL, but he'd never forget that lasting memory his best friend and lover, Jason, had given him. It was more than a piercing to him... it was a little part of Jason.

Roux listened intently to Damien's imaginary friend, unblinking and very curious. "I bet they'd have gotten along well." he laughed, leaning against Damien when he put his arm around him. For some reason, it was difficult to imagine Damien as a child; he seemed so toughened, so mature. It was good to know that he still remembered, and wasn't embarrassed. Roux put another chocolate in his mouth and jumped off the couch, doing a cartwheel and coming to a wobbly stand. He swung his arms and body around in a silly attempted piroutte on the nicely slippery old hardwood, noticing then that Damien had grabbed towels and was now in the washroom.

The splendidness of his toned upper body was revealed when he slipped his shirt off, a glint of silver flashing on his chest. "What's that??" Roux said suddenly, coming into the washroom and staring with a frown. "Who did that? Did it hurt?" Puzzled expression still on his face, the boy began to tug his dark blue sweater off.

Damien looked at Roux with watery eyes. An intense moment of remembering his childhood, and Jason... it had sprung up great emotion. He held back a tear, sniffled for a second and then chuckled. "Well, yeah it hurt a bit. It was definitely worth it. Damien leaned into the shower, noticing the boy taking his blue sweater off. The water was cold at first, but warmed up slowly. He turned back toward the fifteen year old curious boy. "Well, it's a nipple piercing. A really... really, good friend of mine gave me the piercing and... well..." he felt a tear his his eyes again. He quickly wiped it away and continued, "well, my friend died and this is all I have left to remember him by."

Damien was sitting on the toilet seat by now, tugging at his boots. The laces were worn, the leather slowly rubbing away from the bottom of the combat boots. He threw the shoes to the ground, and started slipping off his socks. "So... doesn't a boy like yourself have any girlfriend", asked Damien in a brotherly way. He smirked at the boy who was now shirtless. "Or... maybe a boyfriend," he said quickly. "It doesn't matter either way... I'm just curious... I just know that when I was fifteen, I was mad about finding that special someone." Damien looked at the boy, and gave him a quick nudge on the shoulder, "ah, I'm just messing with you Roux." He liked being able to be a friend, and sort of a brother to Roux; their connection was growing deeper and deeper.

Without even considering Roux's comfort level, Damien closed the door, and unbuttoned his pants. The fabric was tight against his skin, the way he liked it, and as he pulled the pants off, he struggled a bit. He gave one big tug and suddenly, he felt himself falling as he lost his balance. A second later, he was flat on his back on the ground, his pants around his knees, his underwear shorts exposed, as well as a slight bulge from his average-to-above-average manliness. His face flooded with red as he laughed. "Oh my... Roux, do you mind helping me get my pants off?" He was laughing too hard to concentrate on the awkwardness of the situation and his request.

"Sorry about that..." Roux spoke softly, a bit uncomfortable yet saddened by Damien's words. He patted his friend on the shoulder in a very adult way, deciding that he had asked enough regarding the subject. Roux tugged the sweater off completely, tossing it in the corner into a heap, then went to peel off the striped shirt beneath. He was grateful when Damien broke the silence with his questions.

"No!" Roux answered in a very girls-have-cooties manner, then answering again, "NO!" in a that's-just-silly-why-would-I-have-a-boyfriend manner. Rather than being angry, he was just amused and a little embarassed at Damien's questions, his face and ears turning pink the more he giggled. The thought of kissing a girl made him want to wash down a cool glass of water, and the thought of kissing a boy...well, he had kissed a boy, hadn't he? He had kissed Damien, but had that been...a special thing? The boy flushed even more at the thought, but was interrupted when his friend fell.
"Oh!" Roux gasped, another wave of laughter washing over him. He got to his knees and tugged at Damien's trousers until they finally came off, landing on his backside. "You can't even take your own pants off!"

Roux snickered and got up, pretending he didn't notice the apparent bulge in Damien's shorts. It made sense since he was older, yet...was it jealousy or curiosity he was feeling? The boy unlaced his own boots and kicked them off, then unzipped his own pants. Hot steam from the shower was already filling his senses. Roux was paler on top than Damien, only his forearms slightly tanned; he had some muscle, but only beneath his still young and soft skin.
"Don't look." Roux teased, turning around and pushing his pants and underwear down over his small, yet round and cream colored backside.

Damien laughed with the boy, very aware that he was having issues with his pants. "Thanks", he said respectfully, standing again. Damien looked on for a moment as Roux asked him not to look. The boy's body looked so smooth and perfect, a bit of a cream color, but not everyone was as bronze-colored as Damien. He smiled and looked the other way. "Well, this hot water isn't going to last forever, 'lil man." His shorts fell to the floor with a little snug, enough to get them over his semi-bulging member. Damien climbed into the shower, and allowed the warm water to soak his dirty blonde hair. He looked out of the shower with a squint as the water poured over his body. "Roux... come on, don't be nervous man... I've been to war; I've seen a lot of things, and a naked body is definitely NOT anywhere near the top of the worst or most uncomfortable things I've seen." His body was warming up, and he felt good; really, really good.

His pores opened up some more as he grabbed the sponge. He proceeded to scrub at the front of his body, starting at his arms, and then his chest. He rubbed the yellow-ish sponge across his pecs, his nipples hard, his body alerted to a sensual presence in the room. He loved this feeling... it was something he felt only during the short eight months he had with Jason. His bestfriend and lover... they had met in a similar way, actually. The two of them met in the showers at school, during a physical education class, and immediately, things got interesting. After a few months of curious encounters, the men began to become more and more intimate, up until Jason was drafted. That was when Damien's life was trashed. He volunteered to enter the war when Jason was drafted, the problem was that Damien was placed into Airborne and Jason was a part of the D-Day invasion force. He would later die on the beaches of Normandy, and Damien would survive, behind enemy lines. It would take ten months to find out that his only true and his closest friend, and lover, had been killed before he could even get off the boat.

Damien's body was warm, his testosterone fueling his hormonal urges. He continued to clear the front part of his body, and again, welcomed Roux to join the shower. "Roux, I could really use some help here... I'm athletic, but I can't get my back at all..." He hoped the boy understood that he was here to be his friend, and anything else he wanted him to be. Roux was special to him... very special.

"I know, I know I'm coming!" Roux replied,"I'm not nervous, don't be silly." He kicked his pants off of his ankles and pulled his cream colored socks off, stepping into the hot shower behind Damien. For some reason, the sight of his friend from behind...his lean muscled back, the tone of his flesh. Roux drew his eyes away from Damien's firm looking backside, suddenly experiencing a strange feeling in his gut. "I'll get it for you." the boy said politely, talking over the sound of the shower. His gentle voice echoed in the small steamy washroom.

"You're strong." Roux admired, attempting to compliment Damien as he took the sponge and pressed it into his back. His slender fingers moved the soft sponge across his shoulders, then down his spine, lingering in circular movements around his lower back. "Lemme get wet." Roux said, giving the sponge back and squeezing past, one hand brushing the shower curtain, other side of his body brushing against Damien's hot flesh. The boy moved forward, immersing himself in the warm spray of water. He turned around, standing directly in front of Damien under the shower head. The water rained down over the boy's head, soaking his hair flat, his bangs going into his face and giving him a wet dog look. The steaming rivulets coarsed down his smooth body, past the two rosy nubs on his chest and down even past the light fuzziness between his legs. If Damien had glanced down, he would have noticed something smaller than his own, yet cute and rather attractive. Of course, Roux was too busy laughing and being silly to care about being embarrassed.

Though, his eyes had managed a peek at Damien from the front and.....damn, that was all his teenage mind had to say.

Damien noticed Roux's look, and he had caught a few glimpses of the smaller boy's body, front, back, sides... he admired it; the youth of it all. "Thank you... I haven't always been athletic and fit... I just have stayed that way since the war." He grabbed the sponge and gently placed it on the boy's shoulders. "I hope you don't mind..." his voice trailing off as he gently rubbed the day-to-day grime from the boy's tender and youthful body. The sponge circled the boy's shoulders, then his middle-back, slowly making its way downward. Due to his height over the boy, Damien had no choice but to make his eyes follow the boy's body, in order to see what he was doing. The sponge came close to the boy's buttocks, and he stopped for a moment, he wanted to get a sense of the situation; to see if Roux was going to object.

He slowly moved the sponge downward, his right hand gently using it to caress the boy's cheeks gently. He leaned inward a bit, his left hand going to the boy's shoulder. "Has anyone ever told you... that you have an amazing body; that you're very handsome?" Damien couldn't believe what he was saying... the boy was fifteen, and although he wasn't some sort of predator or freak, he knew that if Roux objected... this could be a serious problem for them both. He moved his head closer to the boy's and whispered into his ear. "Roux... I like you... more than as a friend, more than like a brother". He moved the sponge away from the boy's body and tossed it outside of the shower. His hands then gently positioned themselves on the boy's hips, as Damien held them both close together, his erection on the boy's back. Damien was sure to be gentle, and kind... he didn't want to do anything to upset or scare the boy... and he definitely only wanted to do something Roux wanted to happen.

Slowly, Damien turned Roux's body around, so that they were facing one another. "I want to make you happy, Roux... even more than I might right now." Damien's eyes were glistening, his body covered in steams of water as they fell from the shower-head, down his smooth body and to the drains below. "If you'll let me..." Damien said, his eyes narrowing, his breath becoming shorter. This was it... just like between him and Jason. Things would be different from here on out... regardless of what happened next. So, he took his chances and went for it. With a swift, but non-startling move, Damien pushed his head forward, his lips connecting with Roux's in a passionate exchange. He pressed forward, his hands gently squeezing the boy's buttocks as he held their kiss, long... and gently. He was about to open his eyes, but then it happened...

Roux relaxed and let Damien scrub his back, staying beneath the spray of the water. Hot showers were something he was grateful for. Back when he was about twelve and in Rome, his older friend would always force him to take a bath every once and a while, usually with cold water. When it came to hot water though, Roux didn't have that boyish resistance to getting clean.
A strange thought came to Roux's mind when he felt the sponge drifting over his backside, and though it didn't show, he felt himself wanting to tense. Of course, his suspicions were confirmed the moment Damien's voice was at his ear, giving him more than friendly compliments. He didn't quite know what to say, and felt his stomach twinge as Damien pressed his clearly excited body against his. Was he...attracted to Roux? Like adults were attracted to each other? Romantic?

The boy turned around, feeling embarrassed yet curious. "Um..." he started, then trailed off in uncertainty. Since Damien was taller than he, it was impossible for him to completely ignore his obviously growing hard on. The boy tried not to stare, having never seen such a sight. Roux pulled his head away when Damien leaned forward to kiss him, giving him a suspicious look for one terrifying moment. Was he going to reject him...?

Roux sighed, then smiled suddenly. "I knew you were going to try something if I took a shower with you." he snickered. "That's okay though, I don't mind. I like you too ." The boy grinned shyly and leaned forward, offering to kiss Damien. His hands settled gently on Damien's shoulder.

Damien couldn't believe it... for a split second, he thought Roux was going to turn away, right then and there... walk out on him. But, he didn't. Instead, he accepted it. Damien's eyes practically lit up, obviously with physical excitement, but also emotional acceptance. He leaned forward, his lips interlocking with Roux's. He held the boy close, his hands caressing the boy's arms, and then hips. He was passionate but not forceful. He enjoyed this moment... his intensity and passion showing through their kiss. He felt their lips part just barely, like the panama canal opening for a single moment... that one moment in time when all inhibitions are gone and all things are possible. Here was an opportunity... a chance to spark a serious relationship, a romance... or a chance to give that up, or ruin all chances of their future. He stopped for a moment and lightly removed his lips. His hand was on the boy's chin as he opened his eyes to look into Roux's. "I... uh... I think I love you, Roux", he said, trembling.

Before he could tell himself any one of the millions of reasons not too... Damien connected their lips again, and this time... he didn't stop there. His tongue slowly entered the small gap. His body was completely energized, their youthful bodies warm against one another, their hormones pumping. He wanted Roux, in every way... he wanted Roux to have him in every way. There was nothing wrong with love, and expressing it... Damien knew this, and he was pretty sure so did Roux.

Damien's mouth expressed his passion and so did his hands. The two young men moved closer toward the back of the shower, Damien gently pushing his body against Roux's, his hands on Roux's firm and young buttocks. A gentle squeeze, a passionate kiss. He stopped for a moment, and gave them a chance to breathe... "Roux... I want you, but only if you want me..." His body was ready for anything. The pulsating member between his young legs made that quite clear, but he was able to contain himself... just in case Roux wasn't ready for anything like that, or in case he was scared. "I will never hurt you, Roux... you mean too much to me", he re-affirmed. His fingers gently held up the boy's chin as he leaned in and gave a sweet peck on the boy's lips. His eyes stared into Roux's for a moment, and then began to wander. He looked at the boy's shoulders, his growing arms, his young chest and pectorals... his fit, but not ripped body. He admired the boy's slim stomach, and then... he saw the boy completely. He looked down and noticed that the boy was, obviously, a little smaller than him, but that didn't matter... he was younger, and that wasn't what mattered to Damien. He looked up at Roux with a slight smirk, "I guess I'm not the only one who's... shall we say: excited?"

Roux sighed and kissed Damien back, hands resting a little awkwardly on his shoulders. Even that touch made his breath catch in his throat. They had moved away from the water, and now the spray only lightly reached Roux's backside.

The boy's reaction to Damien's sudden words was...a silent one. He loved him? Why, no one had ever loved Roux before, or atleast he didn't remember it if they did. Roux merely nodded and blushed, his fifteen year old brain becoming slightly overwhelmed. He bit his lip, fingers tightening on Damien. The boy wasn't quite sure where this was going. "Um..." Roux began, smiling nervously. He moved his right hand down over Damien's back in an ammature way, rubbing under his shoulder blades. Of course, he was aware of sex, but he wasn't exactly sure of the exact details of pleasuring, especially between males. He hadn't even heard of two men having sex, and had only seen one couple who seemed suspiciously homosexual, though nothing ever occured. The boy resorted to kissing Damien again, his wet tongue licking out at his lip a little.

"Oh..." Roux said quickly when the man pointed out hid excitement. "Sorry, that usually only happens at night." The boy dropped his hand casually between his legs, grinning sheepishly and blushing scarlet.

Damien finally got it... Roux really was quite innocent. Although he was certain the boy had to know about sex, he wasn't sure how much he knew, or how comfortable he was. When the boy moved his hand to attempt to cover his erection, he knew this would be a bit of a process... but he was fine with taking it slow. He wanted both to enjoy it. Damien looked at Roux, who's tongue was lightly licking his lips. He was a passionate kisser, just like Damien. It was a real turn-on for the 21 year old young man. The water started to cool off as their kissing session paused for a moment. "Well, the water didn't stay warm very long... maybe we can try again in the morning," Damien said. He moved away from the boy and exited the shower, reaching for a towel. Instead of wrapping it around himself, he opened it up a bit. "Come here... let me dry you off."

He tilted his head a bit to indicate that the boy could come closer to him. He was enjoying their open moment together, and he didn't want it to end yet. "I'll dry you off, and you can dry me off... it might make us both more comfortable, you know... let us explore each other a bit more." Damien looked at the boy who hadn't moved yet. "You don't need to be embarrassed about anything Roux. You're fine, just the way you are... and having an erection is nothing more than your body acknowledging pleasant thoughts and feelings," Damien added. He smiled at Roux and again nodded toward him, kindly beckoning him to turn off the water and let Damien dry him off. "I don't bite... at least not hard," Damien said, adding in a chuckle. It wasn't until after he saw Roux move that he realized that entire time his erection had been standing at full salute for Roux to see from a comfortable distance. He hoped he hadn't frightened the boy.

((OOC: This is getting HOTT!!))

"Okay.." Roux nodded, turning the shower handle to turn off the now lukewarm water. He stepped out of the tub slowely, closing the curtain. He then picked up the sponge to place it on the counter, bending over quickly and for an instant exposing his pale backside. Steam still drifted throughout the washroom, clouding up the mirror.
"If you nip me I just might nip you back." Roux warned with a grin. He stepped into the open towel, beads of water settled all over his skin and trembling at the ends of his hair that now reached all down his neck. "I need a haircut Damien...or I'm going to look like a girl. Can you give me one tomorrow?"

(Indeed!)

Damien moved the towel down the naked boy's back, and across his shoulders. "Absolutely, Roux... I'll give you a haircut. I was one of the best barbers in the U.S. Army, you know", he joked. His warm hands moved the towel around the boy's cooling body, catching all of the little drips of water. He knelt down so that he could dry the boy's ankles, calves and legs. He worked his way up slowly, admiring the soft hairs on the boy's body. He indeed was a growing young man, Damien acknowledged, seeing his calf muscles were toned a bit. "So, do you like running... you've got good sized calves?" Damien was a runner, an athlete... and he enjoyed a nice morning run: it revived his body, woke it up a bit.

Damien's hands were immersed in the towel when he reached the boy's butt. "I know this must be different for you Roux... a boy like yourself, you know... fifteen, handsome, kind and generous... adventurous. You're probably used to hearing about relationships between boys and girls, and obviously, as you can tell... I enjoy relationships between men, you know... like me and you." Damien breathed in deeply as he moved the towel onto the boy's behind, examining it closely from his knees. "There is nothing wrong with men having this relationship... because when you care about someone, THAT is all that matters, and... I care about you a lot. You're a true friend, even sometimes like a little brother", Damien said, smiling through the words. His hands massaged the boy's backside with the towel. His hands applied a bit of pressure as to signal that the boy turn around. "Alright, turn around."

Damien's body was aroused, and that was simply all that could be said about it. His pecs were pronounced, his nipples solid, his erection hard and slightly throbbing. But, he was still in control. When the boy turned around... that changed quite quickly. "Oh... uh... wow", Damien said, realizing that the boy's erection had grown a bit more. He was at a loss for words, and blushed just a bit. "Have you ever... well, you know... uh, how do I say this... Have you ever had a blow job, you know have someone suck you off?" Damien asked the questions awkwardly, not sure of what to expect, but at the moment, his mind was on other things... like the boy's growth in front of his face, dripping water onto the floor. He moved forward with the towel in his hands, and began drying off the boy's feet... it was all he could do to keep his eyes off of the boy's sensitive parts.

"Well, I've been walking my whole life, except for the occasional bus or free ride I guess. It's the only way to get places when you don't have money." Roux replied, reminiscing about the time when he found a bicycle. It really had helped, up until the time it was stolen. The boy slept next to it every night, arm around the wheel out of concern; he had been exhausted that night and didn't wake up when it was stolen.

Th more Damien tried to explain relationships and how he felt, the more Roux blushed, and the more the butterflies in his stomach went wild. He looked up to Damien in a way, and for him to care about Roux so much made the boy feel something he'd never felt before. He was afraid of love, like most young people were, and being an orphan, he was suspicious. But somehow, this was different, and he felt alright about it. Roux tried not to seem tense, letting the towel glide gently over his body. It felt nice to have someone do it for him. "I agree with that." Roux nodded, impressed with Damien's view.

He turned around then, and saw that Damien's expression changed slightly. His eyebrows twitched in a "what?" manner, but he knew immedietly when he glanced down. "Sorry." Roux sighed, covering himself again. "Sometimes it just won't go away-

"Huh?" the boy said suddenly, eyes large. He searched his memory for the term, trying to think of what he was talking about. Roux couldn't remember anything about "blowjobs", but the other term...maybe he'd heard someone say it in the group he used to hang around with in Paris. "Uh...maybe? I think so...I'm not sure.." Roux answered, trying to seem like he knew something.

The cuteness of Roux's reactions and expressions made Damien smile widely. He stood to his feet and looked at the boy. "Look, Roux... you don't need to be nervous around me, I want you to be able to trust me. I understand this might be different from anything you've come to know, but that's what makes it special." Damien grabbed the boy's arms, which were hanging in front of him, his hands cupped to cover up his bulging teen erection. "Don't cover yourself up... you don't have to. I, actually... like it", Damien said, his face giving off a warm blush. He hadn't been intimate for some time, and he was so ready for it, but he was going to take things slow, because he wanted Roux to experience everything Jason had once allowed Damien to experience.

Wasting little time, he grabbed the boy's hands, his fingers slipping into the teen's. His hands lightly brushed against the boy's groin when he grabbed his hands. He looked at him in the eyes, "do you trust me, Roux? Do you trust me when I say all I want to do is love you, and that I will NEVER hurt you?" Damien was serious now, not stern, but serious. He knew trust was an important issue, especially for a teen who seemed to have no real family. Damien moved his right hand to Roux's face, and held it gently, his lips moving in quickly, kissing him on his tender pink lips. "If you do... and you're not scared... come to the bed with me, and don't worry about your clothes." Damien's body was giving off massive amounts of testosterone, and he could practically feel his blood temperature increase. The passion was back... for the first time in years.

Damien let go of Roux's hands and walked out of the bathroom, looking over his shoulder in a sexy manner, as he turned left down the little hallway to the master bedroom. He opened the door, and closed it partially behind him, not latching it completely. He hoped that Roux would come join him...

Back
Top Bottom