Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detention [Azela x ansem125]

Azela

Planetoid
Azela huffed as she walked through the white, empty hallway. She walked quickly, her heels clicking loudly as her eyes were focused on their destination, Detention Hall. It was only Tuesday and she had already gotten detention! "Stupid Mr. Hall," She grumbled to herself. "Giving me detention because I was trying to cheat on my final!" She sighed, that was probably the dumbest reason she had gotten detention - and she's served a lot. Azela was the schools Queen B, teachers hated her and students wanted to be her. She had long brown hair and sea-foam green eyes. She had a slender yet curvy body which her school uniform clung to like it was her own skin. Her daddy was a rich business man, never home a lot - so he made it up to his daughter by giving her everything.

She finally reached the door, slamming it open quickly. She stepped inside, her eyes scanning over the room. She spotted Mrs. Smith at her desk, reading the newspaper. Mrs. Smith didn't even bother looking up, she already could tell who entered. Besides her, the room was empty. "Guess I'll be alone today." She said to herself as she walked towards the back of the room, dropping her bag and purse on the floor with a loud thud. She flopped in the chair and leaned back, staring at the clock. "Two hours to go." She said with a sigh.

Azela's head quickly rose from her sleeping position on the desk. She rubbed her eyes sleepily as the focused on a boy entering the class room. She quirked an eyebrow, she had never seen him in here before. Detention usually had the same people in it every day and it was very rare to have someone new joining them. She was curious, he didn't look like such a trouble maker - He seemed to be a quite kid. She never seen his face before, well not that she could remember. She grinned to herself though, way his eyes grew big and way he starred at her meant that he must know who she was right away. She gave him a friendly wave which he missed as he made his way towards a desk to to far from hers. She watched him take out a textbook and get to working on some random class assignment. She yawned as she glanced at the clock again - Only 10 minutes had passed since she first got here.

Mrs. Smith suddenly stood up, staring both students down for a moment. "I have some papers that I need to go grade. Since the normal rowdy crowd isn't here today, you think I could leave you kids alone for next two hours?" She said, mostly eying Azela. Azela dismissed her with a wave of a hand. "Of course you can trust me, Mrs. Smith. I'm such a good student!" She said innocently. Mrs. Smith just sighed and left the room. Azela grinned, taking this moment to get up and quietly walk up behind where the new kid sat. She hovered behind him for a few moments before leaning over and whispering softly into his ear. "You know it's kind of nerdy to do school work in detention?" She said before leaning back up, laughing.

She brought a finger towards her mouth, as if she was deep in thought with his words. She then shrugged with a smile and sat down in a chair next to him. She turned to she was fully facing him, crossing her legs. "I always do homework in the mornings before homeroom." She said with a toothy grin. "Detention is prefect for sleep. You wake up two hours later and feel great to go party or something." She said teasingly. She figured he wasn't much of a party kid. She glanced over him a few times, he seemed a bit nervous and she was just judging that based on his breathing. He was back to his book, trying to act like she wasn't there but she noticed the side glances time to time, checking her out.

"Having a hard time keeping your eyes to yourself?" She said as she caught him looking again. "I can't blame you, I work hard trying to keep this figure." It was natural for her to tease guys. She had a boyfriend, sure but he had been to busy to spend time with her. She moved her chair closer to his, leaning over his shoulder, staring at his text book. She giggled though as she made sure her breast pressed up against him softly.

She gave him a playful pouting face as he tired to blow her off. "Aren't you a rude little nerd." She said with a slight annoyance in her voice. "You really going to ignore the most popular girl in the school?" She then moved away from him, standing up. She then lifted her hands and placed them on his textbook. "Let me help you." She said before she slung the book off the table with a loud thud. She then replaced the book with her bottom. She pulled herself up on the desk, facing directly at him. Her legs both hung off the desk in a very provocative manner. Her skirt rose up over her thighs, giving him a slight peak up her skirt. "Come on, we have two hours we can do so much more interesting things." She said giving him a sly grin. "Tell me your name, I'm sure you know mine." She said she moved her hands to her shirt and started to unbutton it slowly.

"Don't be so shy. Matt." She said to him in a husky voice. She had just finished undoing her shirt, the cloth separating to reveal her dark green bra and her flat yet toned belly. "You not like what you see?" She said cocking her head to the side as he started to slide down into his chair. She kicked off her shoes as she placed her feet in his lap. She gently ran her toes across the front of his pants and inbetween his thighs. She leaned back on her arms, giving him a few very nice view of her panties now. "Mrs. Smith won't be back for a long time and there is no one else in the building, trust I know." She said as she could tell his breathing was growing. She felt herself becoming excited as well, it had been a while since she had been with a guy. "Russel been so busy with football these days, I need your help." She said as she removed her feet. She leaned up on the desk and grabbed Matt by the collar of his shirt, bringing him back up in his chair and planting a deep kiss with her soft lips.

She forced his mouth open with her tongue, quickly turning the kiss into a sloppy and rushed kind. She pulled back panting, lust coating her eyes. She slid off the table into his lap and could feel his already growing erection. She leaned towards his ear, nibbling and licking it. "Look how hard you are for me." She whispered to him. She rolled her hips down against his erection.

She quickly returned his kiss, pressing her soft lips tightly to his. Her tongue slipped in and moved against his own. She worked the top off, leaving her in just her bra and skirt as her hands moved towards his own shirt. She started to undo his, wanting to rid of the annoying material quickly. Once it was unbuttoned and his chest was exposed, she pulled from their kiss, leaving her panting heavily. She kissed down the sides of his cheek and down his neck. She made sure to bite and suck on his neck as her hands were flat against his chest. Her nails gently clawed down his chest towards his pants. She felt his cock twitching beneath her, through his pants. Once her hands reached the rim of them, she smiled at him. "What do you want?" She panted, as she undid the button of his pants and slowly unzipped them. "Don't be shy, look how hard you are." She said as she slipped her hand into his pants.

She grasped his hard cock through his boxers with her hands, teasing the tip of his cock the the palm of her hand. She could feel the precum already soaking through.

"That's what I thought." She said with a grin as she pulled her hand from his pants. She gave him one more quick kiss before she slid off of his lap and was now sitting in front of him on her knees. She hooked her hands around is pants and slowly pulled them off, bringing his boxers off with them. Her eyes went wide as his cock sprung free - "Oh my, He's way bigger than Russel." She thought to herself as she licked her lips. She reached her hands around to her back and started to undo the clasp, after a few moments her breast that had been retained now bounced out from their confinements. She leaned forward, wrapping her right hand around his cock and started to gently pump him as her lips moved to his thighs, kissing and licking up them.

After she was done teasing, she licked her way to the base of his cock. Her tongue traced underneath his cock till she reached the head. She slowly took the head of his cock in her mouth, suckling it as her tongue swirled around it. And bit by bit she pushed her head down, letting his cock slide into her mouth and deep into her throat.

She moaned as he was finally easing up and started to thrust his hips against her. She continued to bob her head up and down his hard length, suckling and gagging as she tired to fit the entire thing into her mouth. As she was busy doing that, she moved her hands to his inner thighs and slowly started massaging them. Her hands slowly moved up this thighs until she reached his balls. She slowly grasped them, squeezing and rubbing them. She felt his body tense up and his cock grow more and more in her mouth. She moaned, which caused vibrations to shoot through his cock. She could feel he was on the verge of cumming so she quickly pulled back, panting heavily.

She grinned at him as she wiped some of her saliva and precum off her face. "I don't want your first orgasm with me to be my mouth." She said as stood up and slowly pulled down her skirt, her panties following behind them. She sat back down in his lap, her opening pressing down on his cock, he could feel her own juices dripping. She grind her hips slowly against his cock, teasing him. "How bad do you want this?" She cooed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, nipping his ear.

She smiled at his words, she loved hearing the nervousness in his voice. Who could blame him though, the hottest girl in school was about to have sex with him and it was probably his first time too. She felt his hands on her hips and gently moved her hips down, gently letting the tip of his cock enter before pulling back out - Teasing him horribly. "So bad? Mmm, bet you can't wait to have your cock deep inside me." She panted into his ear. She moved her hands from the back of his neck to his shoulders, gripping them as she readied herself. She giggled as she felt his muscles twitching beneath her touch. She positioned her pussy over the tip of his cock, and in one quick motion, she thrust her body down and buried his cock deep inside of her.

She moaned loudly as he entered her, she leaned forward kissing him deeply. She stayed still, adjusting to the size of his cock, he was much larger than Russel. She felt every twitch and pulse as his cock was deep in her warm, wet pussy. "A-Ah!" She said, pulling away from his lips. Once she was used to his size, she started to move her hips, sliding up and down his cock in deep but fast motions.

She held on to her shoulders, her nails slightly digging into his skin. She panted heavily in his ears as she moved her hips down roughly, taking his thick length far into her. "How does it feel to have your cock in my pussy?" She teased as she licked his ear. She leaned her head back as she started to increase her pace. She breast were now in front of his face, bouncing every time she pushed her body down against his. In the back of her mind, she was asking herself why she, the Queen of the School, was fucking this no body. She did know, he was a lot better than any other guy she had before.

She continued to slide up and down his cock, her tight pussy squeezing his cock as she took him in. She wanted more though, she wanted him to take her from behind. She stopped moving on him, gasping for breath. "I want to to fuck me from behind." She said in a husky voice. "Push me over one of these desk right now and stick that cock in me." She said, grinning at him.

She made a small mewl sound as he picked her up, turning her and pushing her against one of the nearby desk. Before she could even move, she felt his hard cock slam back into her. She throw her head back, moaning loudly. "Oh yes!" She panted as her hand held onto the edges of the desk. Every time he rammed into her, her body was sent forward, her breast smashing into the desk below her. She moved her hips against his, keeping up with his pace as she slammed into her again and again. She guided one of her hands down her stomach, reaching for her pussy as her fucked her. She started to rub rough circles around her clit as her pushed into her tight pussy over and over again, desperately seeking release. "Hard! Fuck me hard, Matt!" She screamed at him as she felt heat pool in her stomach, wanting to cover his cock with her cum. She could feel how wet she was from him, the juices of her pussy were dripping out of her pussy, down her thighs and pooling beneath them every time he pulled back.

She arched her back, moving her hips against him faster than ever. She was making so much noise, she was curious as to how Mrs. Smith hadn't heard her moaning and screaming as he fucked her.

She moaned as she felt his cock hard and twitch inside her. Her walls were starting to grow tighter around his cock as her slammed into her, coaxing him to spill his seed deep into her. She held tightly onto the edges of the desk, her bare breast pushed roughly against the coldness of the wood below them. "Fill me with your cum!" She screamed as she felt herself close to release as well. The pool in her stomach grew, her body shuddering as it was building up. Her met his hips with every thrust. She never felt this way before, she never had a true orgasm with a man before, after she had sex with Russel - she always had to finish off by herself. She bucked her hips quickly against his a few more times before her world turned white. She screamed as her orgasm hit, her inner walls clamping down on his cock, pulling him deep inside her. "Oh god!" She panted as she felt her knees go weak under her as she it hit her hard.

Back
Top Bottom