Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Butlers Desires (Darling & ansem125)

Darling

Star
Homeschooling and living within a estate in a huge empty house didn't leave the young heiress with amazing people skills or much confidence, but Tara certainly wasn't spoiled. More lonely. Yet, that was sated when she was in the presence of her butler, he'd been with her since she was young.. Despite the taboo of it, the girl had always had a crush on him. Possibly from the first time she saw him, thinking he was cute. Then, over time feelings only grew. It was a beautiful summer, her birthday had just ended and the young girl was technically legal at the age of eighteen. Her father had postponed his trip for her party, even though he was so distant and obviously irritated about doing so.. As all the guests began filtering out, she'd open all her presents and the three were mostly alone, well, her father was off kicking back on a lawn chair with some sort of alcoholic beverage.. Tara was rummaging for something in a bag.. Something she brought outside.

Her bright blue eyes were sparkling happily as she rummaged, curly red hair framing her pretty features, cascading down her back and past slender shoulders. She was wearing an aqua dress with this straps, it flared out at her round hips so softly, hitting just above her knees, clinging to her slender waist and perfectly round breasts so tantalizingly.. Giving just a hint of teasing cleavage and showing off enough pale, soft skin to make a man imagine, yet still looking so modest and charming in her birthday dress. That dress clung against her perk behind as she was bent down, picking out a little box full of.. Slightly burnt, hard chocolate cookies. With an excited smile on her pink lips she looked around excitedly, spotting her butler cleaning up on the other side of the pool, opposite to the side she was on with her father. Tara took a run over, her white flats with little bows on them clapping against the wet poolside.

She approached him with big, nervous blue eyes, immediately her cheeks began to flush and hands quivering with the box of questionable cookies she'd so obviously made herself. Tara's lips parted, then she paused, "Um.." She let out aloud, hopefully getting his attention.. With a shy expression, the girl stuck her hands out with the cookies in it, head lulling down meekly. "Um.. I.. Wanted to give you these.." Her face was almost as red as her hair as she continued, "I really like you.. I always have.. I wanted to know if... Maybe.." She peered up to him quite bashfully, "You could be my birthday present too.. I mean- as a.." The girls voice got quiet, "Boyfriend.." Her father had notice his daughters body language, the offering of cookies.. The bearded, intimidating man leaned up from inclining, glaring to the young man his daughter just offered cookies too.. If her reaction was happy, he's surely have to go over there and set his daughter straight. Cold blue eyes glared, awaiting the lowly butlers response, or so how he thought of it. No daughter of his would date the help.. Or even give them such presents!

She stood there so vulnerable, hands pressed out with cookies she'd poured her heart into.. As he spoke, turning her down quite swiftly. Tara pulled her cookies back so they pressed against her chest, head lulling down as he continued, her eyes were dewy, biting her bottom lip as she took a deep breath so as not to cry. "O-oh.. I'm.. I'm sorry to have bothered you.." Her voice barely squeaked out, the scene of his daughter looking crushed pleased the man.. He sat with stroking his red beard lightly before leaning back with his drink in comfort with a grin on his face, taking in a couple more sun rays before setting off on his trip for business to France. Tara ran off, entering the beautiful french doors that lead into the kitchen, dropping her cookies box and all into the garbage before making her way sulkily upstairs. She entered the lavish room with a soft sigh.

Slipping off her flats, she simply walked over and hit the bed face first. Letting some tears stain the sheets below before crawling further on the bed, turning on her back and staring up to the white canopy above her large king-sized bed... For a while, she lay motionless with her thoughts, how could she face him now? What should she do? For at least a month, they'd be alone in this big mansion while father was away.. She guessed it was more than enough space for him to avoid her and that silly crush she harbored. A couple hours later, a knock came to the door, her father strolling in with a fine suit on and a luggage bag in hand.

"You haven't changed yet? Its evening sweetheart, I hope you had a good birthday.. I'm going off now." He walked over, kissing her forehead before pulling back up, "Vincent will take care of things while I'm gone, you be good and listen to him." He gave her a stern look, "He knows what hes talking about." It felt like an arrow hit her heart, reminding her of such things, she turned away from him, "Well, see you in a month!" With such a happy tone he left his daughter to lay heart broken by herself. It was evening on her eighteen birthday, she imagined she'd be laughing and talking with Vincent right now, not alone on her bed practically in tears.. As the sounds of his taxi drew away, Tara turned to her back once more, closing her eyes, her red hair fanned out behind her.. She slipped into a light slumber, her eyes sore from tears and heart tired from the strain.. She'd figure out what she would do later.. How she would handle being so close to an unrequited love.

Tara felt her heart flutter at Vincents voice, bright blue eyes fluttering open to meet his, feeling his warm fingers slip across her cheek, looking up to his sad eyes and pretty amber hair. She felt her face flush lightly, "Vincent.." Her heart beating faster, she gently pulled up a strap of her dress back on her shoulder. Staring up to him not knowing what to expect, he surely wanted to talk to her about how she'd bothered him with her evident crushing on him.. He was a bit older than her, maybe she was too immature or not attractive to him? Tara leaned up a bit, "I..I'm sorry about that before.. Please don't leave.. Or avoid me or anything.." She paused gently, "Just forget about what I said okay.." She took him by the hand that was caressing her cheek, bringing it teasingly close to her plump shapely chest. "I just don't want to loose you as a friend.."

She stared up to him so innocently, with big blue innocent eyes begging for forgiveness, pink lips quivering as she leaned a bit closer, awaiting his answer with held breath.

Tara stared up to him confused at first, a soft smile forming on her lips, she felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders, "I'm sorry.. I didn't realize that.." She leaned her head down a bit, "I'm so oblivious.." she squeezed his hands with affection, she giggled lightly, "Makes it feel all much more exciting doesn't it?" She felt her heard skip a beat as he leaned in, staring up to him shyly, those big blue eyes fluttering closed as he brushed lips with her.. A soft tingling flitting across those plump soft lips as he deepened their first kiss further. In her inexperience she simply shifted her soft lips against him, leaning close and letting go of his hand, she rubbed a gentle touch up his chest, cupping his cheeks and brushing soft touches against him.. going to wrap her arms around his neck with affection. Tugging him a bit closer as they kissed, making him slightly lean over her.

She'd been wanting to kiss him for a while, to feel his strong arms around her, his sweet words and gentle touch across her pale soft skin. To see him completely and share every first she could offer with him.. She pulled back with a soft little pant, their faces so close, lips tingling. "Vincent.." She purred, their chests softly touching. Those perk breasts just slightly pushed against his firm touch. "I'm so happy.." She sighed to him, pecking his lips against gently. "Will you.. Sleep here with me tonight? I want to hold you close.." She pleaded sweetly.

She'd felt his tongue against her lips before she pulled back, the thought made her blush.. She smiled up to him shyly, "I'm sorry.. Is that weird?" She asked with big, innocent curious eyes, she leaned in closer unbuttoning his vest slowly. "Its getting late.. should we get ready for bed?" She stripped that vest right off him, wrapping her arms around his torso just in that dress shirt.. Her soft chest pressed against the thin fabric, she pulled back slightly and smiled up to him her hands slipping down and interlocking their fingers. Leaning in to peck his cheek before slipping from his side.

She went to her closet, it might have seemed weird that she walked straight inside it but it was huge! Funny enough she kept some of daddies clothing in here two, a couple big shirts and pj pants she liked, she peeked outside and ran up to him, placing the fabrics on the bed. "Here.. Its Dad's but I stole it. Because there big and comfy." She giggled. Slipping back so could change as well, coming back out in a pink nightgown, it had thin straps just like her dress it flared out from just under her bust, the fabric clinging to those perk orbs so obviously no wearing a bra now as her perk nipples were just barely bulging under the thin fabric. The dress ended at her mid-thigh, showing enough leg of the innocent creature to knock a man out in desire. She was blushing lightly, looking over to him as she slipped back into bed, she sat on the bed with a big smile on her face, her leaning down slightly giving a nice view of soft cleavage. "Dad wont be back for a month or so.. We can do whatever we want!" She smiled, then blush began to cover her cheeks. Almost as red as her hair yet again, she shook her head, "I mean- um.. Hold hands and kiss and.. be loud..Um.." She blushed more, so obviously a virgin, her father was so strict.. He was her very first boyfriend.

She snuggled into her bed happily, staring up to him with a soft smile as he slipped into the bed along side her.. She shifted closer to him, happy to be so close, to be so affectionate with him.. She dreamed to be held in his arms and kiss him straight on the lips, she stared at his form just in a big t-shirt and boxers.. Seeing him like this felt much more intimate and close then all that professional stuff he wore all the time around her, his arm around her waist making her shift even closer.. Vincent really was a man of few words, maybe he was feeling a bit awkward about this? They have been friends for a long while and now they were close so fast, leaning up the shy girl brushed lips with him before pressing into another soft, sweet but brief kiss. "Good night.." She smiled to him shyly, her lips tingling from the contact against his.. With that the girl buried her head against his chest, wrapping her own arm around him. Her soft curvy body pressed up against him in that thin little night gown, long red hair framing her pretty, calm sleeping face.

--

It was early, since Tara had been so eager to sleep along side her lovely butler turn boyfriend... She woke entangled with her beloved, that hand around her now resting on her wide hips her long leg slipped between his.. Pausing.. She felt something against her bare thigh that wasn't concealed too well by thin boxers. Something thick and hot.. He was still asleep, she wondered if it hurt.. To be so hard. Gently her thigh brushed against him slowly, slipping against him a couple time curiously.. She stopped, feeling a thick blush cover her cheeks from teasing him in such a nasty way while he slept. She looked over his sleeping face, leaning in to kiss his cheek lightly, laying beside him and watching his sleeping face for a moment, staying contently in there slightly embarrassing pose entangled together..

Back
Top Bottom