Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rebuffed. [ 1 x 1 -- F/M ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanthe

Moon
WELCOME

THE KIND OF STUFF THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW

What Vanthe Loves to See
  • Literacy
    • Logically, to be literate only truly implies that you have the ability to both read and write. That’s not what I mean, however. I want you to be able to write well. When sending me a message, I’m seriously not picky, but do not use chat speak. I will partially judge your writing ability on how you write when you introduce yourself (no pressure, right?). It’s not that I want perfection, either. I, myself, am not always eloquent or write with the grace of some others on here. Please, though, check your writing. Make sure that I will be able to understand you. So not just spelling, either, but grammar as well. People have sent me posts where I had to read it three times over to get what they were saying. It gave me a head ache.
    Muscular/attractive partners
    • For starts, a toned body is a very large turn on for me. Not too large, like the man’s been on steroids for years, but one that boasts both strength and agility. On another note, I add ‘attractive’ because I know – though it’s sparse – some people have a kink for playing or being played with rather ugly partners. I do not. What I do find attractive is a vast variety of faces and hair styles, so on and so forth. Above all, I like men. I don’t want a feminine-featured male. I want hard jaw, rugged charm, so on and so forth.
    Dominance
    • I do not like submissive men. At all. Ever. That’s not to say that a man cannot submit to my character in bed on occasion. Most of my characters are naturally dominant (though not all will initiate). I love dominant men. Men with strong wills and minds of their own. That is not to say I want your male to force my character into submission out of the sheets. In fact, that would do more to deter her. I like subtle masculine dominance outside the bedroom (a little jealousy or possession, as an example) and love displays of it behind closed doors (being pinned down, pushed against the wall, that sort of thing).
    Desire
    • Lust, even. I love it when my characters are wanted and craved, so much that the opposing character can’t stand it. When a man loses his self-control, which isn’t something that often happens. Not to say rape. This easily takes place in a game of wit or teasing, to see who breaks first.
    Story
    • I like smut, I do, but I do not like smut-only. I sincerely love lots of sex in my stories, as long as it’s appropriate that it takes place. I don’t think two space marines should be tousling around on the battlefield with enemies approaching. Afterwards, certainly! I also don’t like short-term role-plays, mostly for this reason. I work hard on my characters. They’re not quick toys to be used up in a night. They deserve to be enjoyed and relished over a longer period of time.
    Romance
    • While it is not required, especially with my more physical characters, I do very much love it. This also means the affection that comes with it. Rutting furiously and then cuddling sweetly afterwards. I love it! Especially when conflict comes into play. It makes the danger that much more, well, dangerous. If you do not want romance, please tell me outright.
    Communication
    • That’s right. I love communicating with my partners. Over time, several of them I’ve come to know as friends. While we don’t have to take it that far, I still enjoy conversing. Whether it’s about the role-play or not. I like learning about my partners. It ensures that you’ll have me for a longer time, if I so happen to disappear. Those I talk to personally are the first to know when an emergency or drought occurs (which, considering life, may happen.

What Vanthe Does Not Want to See
  • Girl on Girl
    • Let me make this perfectly clear. I am not interested on two female characters mingling. It is rare that the fancy ever takes me. Do not ask me for it. If there is to be a group, I would prefer that it is multiple men, but that itself takes some convincing.
    Feminine Men
    • As listed above. I do not find any attraction in women along with no attraction in feminine men. I wanted a strapping, handsome man. There is no convincing with this. I just love men too much.
    ‘God Moding’
    • I thought that I wouldn’t have to write this, I really did, but apparently, I was wrong. I usually do role-plays with a very fair share of supernatural and fantasy. I don’t care if you are playing a god. You are not allowed to have all the powers in the world. You can’t destroy everything that ever comes into your path. Of course, your character can kick ass; eight men are on top of him, but he has supernatural strength, so he can burst from their grasp. That’s still reasonable – he has supernatural strength, after all. But he needs a weakness.
    Certain Kinks
    • While I highly respect that some people enjoy the following things, I, personally, do not: bestiality, incest, watersport, scat, vore, and severe torture. Basically, I don’t like things that belong in the toilet, I don’t want brainless animals humping my character’s arse (sentients may be discussed), I don’t want family brought in, and I don’t want my characters hooked up to some sort of torture device. Sexual or otherwise.
    Too Personal Things
    • I have a boyfriend. I love him very dearly. Right now, he’s over in Afghanistan and missing me like hell. He told me himself. My point being, I am attached to a man on a very personal level. Though my characters are free to have sex and mingle with men, I have no such thoughts in mind. I’ve been an erotic writer for some time and I read erotic books. I take it no farther then that. You will not receive naked pictures from me, you will not send them to me, we will not have explicit Skype chats or texts, and we will not meet in person. That shouldn’t be too much to ask. Erotic role-play is an outlet for me along with an art. I enjoy it. It’s nothing more to me than that.
    Very Young Characters
    • I do not play characters that are younger than 18 and I would strongly prefer that you do the same. As I said above, I like men. My favorite ages are 25 – 35, no higher than 50 (no offense to the older gentlemen out there). The majority of my characters are about mid-twenties to their thirties. This is not negotiable. I will go no lower.

LET’S PLAY

Current Cravings
  • I want to play as a captain, airship, starship, or seafaring. On the opposite side, I’d like to play with a male character who is a captain and my character is an adventurer. She starts a mutiny or pays off his crew and manages to tie him up. I would love the situation where he seduces her from his rather submissive position and perhaps even breaks free of his binds while she’s distracted. This require someone to be charming as
    opposed to simply brutish.
  • I would really like to play Guild Wars 2 with someone who is familiar with at least one race. If you find yourself completely unfamiliar with the game, I would still like to play as a specific race that is in the game. I am in love with the Norn, who are demi-giants. If you don’t like 8’ tall women, I still just want to use their culture. This would take place in a medieval-fantasy world.
  • Steampunk. I’ve been having such a craving for this lately. If you are new to it, that’s perfectly fine. So am I.
  • Any of the characters or plots which will be listed in a post below with a ‘*’ next to their names. [I am currently still rebuffing my thread. If you are curious about characters, just ask.]

| Rabbit Hole |
Questions? Comments? Chocolates with which to bribe me with? Send me
a message.​

RE: Simple Request [ 1 x 1 -- F/M ]

GAME UNIVERSES

* I WILL NOT PLAY PRE-EXISTING CHARACTERS UNLESS THEY ARE FOR PLOT ADVANCEMENT AND ON THE SIDE.

Mass Effect[/b]]

Plots
  • The Predator and the Prey
    | Jondum Bau-Kasumi Goto Relationship | Female Turian x Male Spectre | Alien x Human | Partnering up | Action | On the run |
    Sena Declaid is a female turian, renegade down to her very bones. Seen as a troublesome villain across the universe, she has participated in theft, sabotage, and even murder on various occasions. While her actions are immoral and illegal, she’s one of the few who knows that her actions will save lives. She sees a need for justice, so she takes it, just not under legal terms. Lately, she’s been running around to shut down this rather terrible organization. It’s nearly impossible to bring their misdeeds to light, especially for her to do it, so she has to go about her usual route. Just as she gets closer to the source of the problem, a Spectre that’s been tracking her for years finally catches up. Just as he takes her into his custody, he’s caught up in the fray as well and they’re on the run together.

• To Kill a Hero
    | Human x Human | Assassination attempt | Genders may be flopped | Needs bigger conflict |
    Gabriel Moro has been in the game of killing for as long as she can remember. A sniper for hire, she’s never missed her mark. Yet when she’s asked to kill a man who’s both universally respected and feared, she begins to doubt if she can carry out the hit. Taking a daring move by putting down her rifle and attempting to go through with the kill up close, she’s caught by the man who’s murdered just as many as she has.

StarCraft[/b]]

Ideas
  • Conscious infested marine (like Kerrigan)
  • Scouting group
  • Zerg overwhelming a planet
  • Ghost hunting a Spectre
  • Mercenaries

Guild Wars[/b]]
  • Arranged marriage between two reluctant adventurers
  • Kurzick and a Luxon
  • Norn and a human
  • Ritualist/Necromancer animating a powerful being (in flesh)

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim[/b]]
  • House carl and their thane
  • Dark brotherhood assassin and their victim
  • Seriously. Anything. I love this game.

ORIGINAL

Monster Mayhem[/b]]

Plots
  • Wife of the Beast *
    | Human x Werewolf | Murder mystery | Romance required | Plot twists | 1800's | Ask for more details |
    A young woman who staved off many suitors for as long as possible has finally been pushed into an arrange marriage with a wealthy man. Meeting for the first time, they say their vows, and she finds that her husband isn’t at all what she’d been expecting. He’s handsome, charming, and gentle. He seems all too perfect. About the same time, a string of murders has occurred, appearing as animal attacks. The howl of a wolf can occasionally be heard throughout the bustling cities. The rumor spreads that it is a wolf beast of some type – a werewolf. Just as these murders get more atrocious, the woman begins to notice very strange things about her husband…

• The Darkest Agency *
    | Werewolf x ? | Paranormal | 1800's | Steampunk candidate, not required | Murder mystery | Supernatural agency | Partnered up |
    Time is running out. Nichola Archer has been working on the case for several weeks and the fifth gruesome victim has been claimed. An expert detective and a perfect specimen of werewolf, she’s beginning to feel the sting of losing control of the situation. But something about this case is all wrong. The smells are off, the clues are misleading, and all suspects are dead. As a protector of order in the supernatural world, she must find the killer. And her boss decrees, against her protests, that she must have a partner to do this.

Ideas
  • Succubus being seduced by an angel/human
  • Human sheltering a werewolf
  • Human summoning a demon
  • Supernatural agency
  • A kelpie growing an affection for a human
  • A black dog with a human morph

Fantasy[/font]]

Plots
  • Heart of the Storm *
    | Human x ? (Your character is not required to be human) | Piracy | Seduction | Game of wits | Cursed treasure | Possible previous connection/childhood friends | Seafaring fantasy |
    Ren Inali has been a mischievous adventurer her entire life. She’s an expert at scouring the world, sabotage, and tearing down any one who gets in her way. However, an ancient artifact that was given to her ancestors centuries ago has been lost – and there’s a curse to it. Her relatives mysteriously die until she’s the last one left; she’s definitely next and she's running out of time. Searching for this artifact for several years, she finally catches it – on a merchant/pirate ship. Sneaking aboard, she then converts the majority of the crew to her side with riches of gold and better pay. Using them to her advantage, they mutiny and she captures the captain. The only problem is that he’s very, very persuasive.

Ideas
  • A huntress being hunted by a centaur
  • A huntress and the god of the hunt
  • or a hunter and the goddess of the hunt
  • A queen dragon turned human
  • A dragon and his captive
  • Goddess of war in forced servitude
  • The adventurer and the captain
  • The sorceress and the warrior

I'd be interested in some sub/dom. Just PM me?
(Also, I'm new to the whole rp thing...)

I'm deeply craving something with fantasy settings, either medieval or
futuristic. Lay it on me!

I like the medieval setting, swords clashing, ladies getting their knights gilded up for battle whether tournament style or actual,

If you have a plot idea you want to follow let me know via pm.

anxious to get a renaissance story going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom