Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sister's ex (Candira and Raven)

Rae managed to keep herself together, only crying just a tiny bit as he held her. She kept her arms around him, taking comfort in his words. "I know you would have," she said softly, closing her eyes. He still smelled like chlorine from the pool and she found herself smiling about it. He was such a good person...She found it difficult to believe that he could have liked Salina at all. And now that she was thinking of it, her sister was a crueler person than she'd ever thought. Not only had she taken advantage of Jake, knowing full well that it had been Rae he wanted, but she'd kept him from Rae. Four years and much cheating later, they were back together. As she realized this, she wondered how things might have turned out if they'd been together.

"You should take a shower," she said, chuckling as she pulled away. She wiped away her tears and smiled at him. "I promise I'll still be around when you get back." And she'd have cleaned up her act a bit, too.

Jake smiled slightly at the mention of him taking a shower. No matter how bad it was he managed to find a joke somewhere within the subtext. "You know if you're going to spy on my through the door you could just ask me here you know?" Yes it had only been a joke, not even considering about taking their new relationship straight into sex this early. The tease though would probably throw her off her guard and cause her to blush, but wasn't that was a joke was meant to do?

He didn't really want to let her go so soon but they did live together now. There as that one little thing that was bothering him though and he thought it best just to get it done and out of the way. "Um Rae? Could you not tell your sister about us please? I mean I know she's your family, but with what she did I don't really think it's any of her business. Is that alright with you Baby?" He waited for her answer though he was unsure what she was going to say to it. After he got it he gave her another soft kiss on the lips and told her he'd clean up quickly so they could go for an outing just the two of them.

Rae rolled her eyes at his joke. "If I wanted to spy on you, I'd just ask to go with you," she teased, looking up at him. She paused as he asked her to not tell Salina about them. Frowning, she wondered why he would really care. Not that she would have told her sister anyway after everything that had happened. "Don't worry," she said softly. "I won't tell her. We're not exactly on speaking terms just now anyway."

She kissed him back and let him go. Sighing, she closed her eyes and wondered if maybe he still cared about Salina, or at least what he thought. What had she gotten herself into? Still, she smiled as she thought of him and decided to do the dishes. She put the plates and silverware in the dishwasher, tossed the cans into the recycling bin. She put the leftovers into some containers, stashed them in the fridge and then scrubbed the pans.

Jake moved to the shower after her reassurance. So the break up did effect Rae as well, well at least it was over. Granted it wasn't the best idea for anyone to break up then go out with their ex's sibling, but he seemed justified knowing that Rae had been the one he wanted originally. He was in the bathroom slipping his shorts off when a realization hit him. Salina must have known that he was talking about Rae when he mentioned the blue eyes. That meant even more that when he had asked about her eye color Salina had lied again to tell him that her eyes changed colors. God he was so fucking stupid to be caught up in her lies. Jake turned the hot water on and stepped in, he was somewhat mad now, both with himself and Salina.

What ever love he thought he had for that woman was now completely gone; lies, deceit, and stupidity had seen to that. Either way he had finally officially broken the last little strand of 'love' that had tied him to his new girlfriends sister. 'That's right I'm with Rae now.' He smiled softly remembering their first kiss there in the pool earlier that day. 'I'll make sure to make up for all this misunderstanding and let her know how sorry I am for what I put her through.' Jake began to wash his body removing the chlorine from his hair and his skin. An official first date with Rae that's what he wanted, though there would be a few minor changes. For one he'd actually come home with her though he'd lead her to her bedroom door when it was over. It was like living in an apartment with your girlfriend, though he didn't think that type of closeness killed relationships, like it did in certain television shows.

He stepped from the hot shower the bathroom filled with steam from the water. He dried himself off then wrapped the towel around his waist. Jake didn't want to her to see him 'dressed up' before he could surprise her with the date. She would of course most likely want to get dressed up as well when he officially asked her out on the date tonight. But first he wanted to at least get a nice pair of pants on. Steam left the bathroom as Jake stepped out in his towel and walked over towards his bedroom. He only stopped once to let Rae know that he'd be back out in a minute. Once he was in his room he found one of his more nicer pairs of pants and slipped them on. He turned on his computer and did a quick search for local entertainment and found there was a small amusement park about a hundred miles from where they were. Tickets were cheap and the entertainment came with an all day pass. He liked the place well enough and turned off the monitor.

He walked back out in only the pants for right not not wanting to spoil the idea too soon. "So what was the last thing you did for fun Rae?" The question was simple enough but he wanted to make sure they'd remember this first date, if she even wanted to go on a date.

She took her time, pulling herself together little by little. Finishing the dishes, Rae got a bottle of water from the fridge and started to clean the counters and stove as well. When she was finished the kitchen was sparkling. It hadn't taken a long time to get it done. She hurried to her room and looked in the mirror, fixing her face and hair as best as she could. That was better. Now all she had to do was keep her mind off of her sociopath of a sister and the time that she'd wasted.

Yeah, she could do that. She came back to the kitchen just as Jake got out of the shower. She smiled at him in passing and sipped at her water as he came back to her from his room dressed only in pants. Well hey, if you've got it, flaunt it.

The redhead smiled as he walked toward her, glad that she had his attention now for who she was. His question, however, took her by surprise. "Umm, well that would have been swimming with you a while ago," she said with a chuckle. "Why do you ask?"

"Well then I guess we are just going to have to continue this day of fun then." At first Jake was going to just inform her to get dressed but he had just said he wanted to continue her fun level. She hadn't complained about kiss him and being this close to her again was sending heated signals to his deprived brain. He smiled softly and kissed her lips deeply his hand resting lightly on her hips taking her right hand in his left. This time the kiss wasn't apologetic, or was it random heated lust. This was a legitimate kiss to his girlfriend whom he had deeply cared about.

He pulled away slowly a few minutes later a smile on his face. "We should go out in the next hour we've still got most of the day to ourselves. There's no time like the present for out first date don't you think? But don't dress too classy baby you'll prefer to be comfortable I promise."

Though she wasn't sure where this was going, she smiled and watched as he came closer to her. "Sure..." And then he was kissing her again. She was pretty sure a good half of her brain shut down every time he did that. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, her arms around his waist. They could have been standing there for a few minutes or a few hours--time was just an illusion anyway, right? When he pulled away from her, she smiled too, a little surprised at his actions. Her heart was still beating pretty quickly, face a little red when she opened her eyes.

She needed to be comfy? Well this was pretty comfy, but he wanted to go on a date. She probably should change, but it would help to know where they were going. Then again, judging by that smile, he probably didn't want to tell her, so she just chuckled and nodded. "Alright. Give me five minutes." And then she managed to make her legs work so she could walk to her bedroom.

Most of her time was spent dusting on a little make up and pinning her hair up and out of the way. With two minutes left she walked into her closet, took off her shirt and looked around. What did she want to wear? Well, since she wasn't sure about where they were going, she slipped into a cute blue sleeveless top that she thought was comfy, and took a sweater with her, tying it around her hips. Her shorts were fine. She pulled on a comfy pair of sandals, made sure she had some cash and her phone and then headed out to see him.

Back
Top Bottom