Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sister's ex (Candira and Raven)

Rae blushed a little when she saw him without a shirt. Good lord he had a body. She might have drooled if her mouth hadn't gone dry. Really, she didn't mean to stare, but she only had so much will power to dole out. When he started to speak, she snapped her eyes up to his, though. Well the stuff on her already had to sink in a little so, why not?

She managed a smile and a nod before he went into the bathroom and shut the door. She immediately fanned herself, her heart fluttering a bit. Swimming with him was going to be interesting. With that, she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and stuck her breakfast bowl in the dishwasher. That finished, she sipped at the water, drying desperately to not fantasize about his body.

Her heart wasn't the only one feeling the twangs of someone playing on the strings. First that intimate steamy dream with 'her' and now that two piece, then the thought of rubbing sunscreen on her skin. yeah it was too much to handle he was lucky to get into the bathroom and the door shut before she could notice the evident rise in his pj bottoms. With the endowment genes had given him it would have been hard to notice had he stayed visible for too much longer. He slipped off the bottoms of the pajamas and moved across the floor setting his shorts and the towel on the counter his hard situation drawing his attention to why it had become active.

Yes Jake was human like everyone else and he had his needs no matter who was visibly pleasing to him. Just like every other human he was going to need to slate the need personally, since there was no girlfriend to help him. He turned on the water in the shower on the hot setting with a minor bit of cold so he wouldn't scald himself. The heated water felt good on his bare skin but before he could get himself clean there was an issue to resolve. The running water stifled any form of audible moan from his release, then he rinsed himself fully before grabbing the bar of soap and the washrag to actually clean himself. Cleaning the sweat from his body was quick enough though if she had actually know the length of his normal showers she would be able to piece together why it was longer than his normal, thank god this wasn't the case.

Once he was stable enough mentally he stepped from the bathroom in his shorts and the towel he hadn't dried his body with. Though using the other towel would have been perfectly fine had he actually thought about it. He wasn't sure where Rae had gone though, and he presumed she was already outside so that's where his feet were taking him.

While Jake was in the shower, Rae slipped into a day dream that involved him putting his hands on more than just her back. She didn't notice how long his shower was taking because she was imagining his lips on her neck as he ran his hands all over her--and of course this fantasy was only strengthened by having actually felt his hands on her before. She knew exactly how soft and how steamy his touch could be. Her mouth nearly watered at the idea of him touching and kissing her, the feel of him inside her. She blushed softly, gasping as she heard the door open.

Quickly, guilt crashed into her to sober her up, reminding her that he was off limits. He was totally off limits until she could tell him what had happened and until he could accept that she hadn't meant to deceive him. She sighed and noticed that he was headed out, looking just as handsome as ever. "Hey, before you go, wanna help me out?" By this time she'd moved out of the kitchen to the livingroom. She'd been sitting in a chair, holding her towel and sunscreen in her hand.

"Hey, before you go, wanna help me out?" His attention was quickly turned though he hadn't seen her at all during the course of his walking through the living room area. His absent mindedness had kicked in and he looked around the house, although he didn't move from his spot. Then it hit him he looked down but she wasn't on the couch either. Then he turned a bit and found her in the chair.

"There you are." Jake said softly with a smile. Thank god he took care of his problem while in the shower he was now a lot less likely to be aroused by her beautiful, barely covered body. His mind though was kicking and screaming at how much she looked like Salina and guilt hit him, though it remained hidden on his face. He had just used her as a means to release his tension, and mentally get back at his ex by thinking about her sister during the process. At least he hadn't grabbed onto her or anything like that. Sunscreen though she wanted his help with the sunscreen so she didn't burn under the hot sun, at least his mind wasn't thinking of anything too dirty right now.

She got up and handed him the tube of sunscreen, turning away from him and pulling her hair aside for him. "Do you want to do it here? Or where do you want me?" she asked, not really realizing how it sounded. Rae did her best to keep her mind on what was actually happening, rather than anything she might have imagined before.

"Do you want to do it here? Or where do you want me?" Okay this was too fucked up. First his dream, his mind and now her words. Had she really not heard or thought about what she said? Seriously had he not just taken care of business a question like that for any normal single man would have skyrocketed his heartbeat, and raised another situation. Whether nature, fate, destiny, or whatever the fuck else anyone could call it; wanted to take a cheap shot to anyone in the world, it just did to Jake.

He couldn't help himself this situation now needed a response lest it actually start building up his thought pattern worse than what it had already previously done. "Here, the couch, outside, the floor, bed, hell even the table. I'll do it where ever you want baby." His tone was clearly a teasing one towards a best friend to quell his own mind but his tease didn't end there he pulled a few lyrics from one of his favorite bands and decided to well speak them instead of singing, since he was horrible at it. "Anyway you want it. That's the way I need it, anyway you want it." He laughed softly and gave her shoulders a quick rub without the sunscreen just to get a feel for what they might actually need to do. "Seriously though, it'd be better if you laid down somewhere. Make it easier for the lotion to be rubbed in, and ease this tension you have. Pre-college jitters huh?" He asked his mind wanting to get as far away from the topic of sex as possible, only because she reminded his physically of Salina. If he were to actually consider a relationship with Rae he would have to like Rae for what she was, and that wasn't anything like her sister. Yes he was attracted to her, but was that because of the similarities, or the differences; this answer he did not have.

Rea blushed and laughed, face-palming for a moment. "Aw, man. I thought was getting better about filtering stuff like that," she said, turning to look at him. "I have to be more careful about how I word things. But okay, if you're sure that's how you wanna do this, I'll go for the couch. I'm not terribly nervous, but maybe my subconscious is." She shrugged and then climbed onto the sofa, stretching out on her stomach, so he could get to her back. her hair fell around her shoulder, and it would stay out of his way. "Thanks by the way."

"Aw, man. I thought was getting better about filtering stuff like that," Jake couldn't help but smile. The ice was certainly broken and it was all humor. At least the tension and the thoughts of sex were finally gone, at least he hoped. She continued on about how she'd have to be more careful with her words. He didn't see anything wrong with what was said minus the fact it made him think in a way that wasn't becoming of ones sister's ex.

"Well I sometimes a broken filter means more fun for the people involved." It was true a broken brain filter often caused for a multitude of laughter and comments for other conversations. So even the smart ones got nervous about school, that was good to know. As she lay on the couch he knelt down beside her on the floor and pooped the lotion bottle open. Jake poured a little of it onto her back, just enough so it would cover fully. His hands put the bottle down on the floor then went to work on her back rubbing in the lotion so Rae wouldn't burn in the Canadian sun. "There's no reason to thank me, after all we are friends aren't we?"

She smiled at the thought of being friends with him, her body shivering just a little at the cold sunscreen, enjoying it as his hands warmed it. "Yeah, you have a point. We are friends. I can take care of you when you're finished if you want," she said, still not quite getting how that could have been taken poorly.

"I can take care of you when you're finished if you want," Broken filter was right, but at least this was clear evidence that it wasn't Salina doing the talking. Oh how she hated opening a door such as that only to have someone walk through it. Jake's hands continued to move with purpose not only rubbing in the lotion but also beginning to work out the tension she had built up. She must have really been nervous about school, oh if he only knew the truth of it.

"Seems like you've been stressed for a while now. This because of the break up?" He didn't know why he asked about the break up or even guessed as to that even being a possibility. His hands moved down to her lower back easing the sides and then back up to the middle of her back. The sunscreen turned into a full blown massage for her that lasted a good ten minutes before Jake rubbed her left arm as she lay there on the couch. "Don't worry you don't need to do me if you don't want to." He teased picking himself up off his knees and standing.

She stiffened a little as he asked if she had been stressed because of the break up. It would be just like him to notice her tense muscles and think of her right away. Despite his obliviousness to the fact that she'd always had a crush on him, he was a pretty sensitive guy. Slowly, she released the tension as he worked it out though. "Mm, well I think it was a lot of things," she said, carefully dodging the question without really lying. "But the break up didn't help." She groaned softly as he worked out the tension and stopped ten minutes later. "That felt great. Thanks for that, Jake." She smiled and then laughed as he teased her about what she'd said.

"I really do need to work about that," She motioned for him to take her place as she got up and looked at him. "It's only fair. Besides, you don't wanna burn, do you?"

"It's only fair. Besides, you don't wanna burn, do you?" He went to open his mouth then his shut up filter kicked in. Stop and think about this for a minute he told himself. From one point of view it was a perfectly harmless thing, He wouldn't mind if she wanted to help him with sunscreen. He never burnt, only got deep tans which only lasted for about a month at a time. Now let's play out the scenarios before you go and accept such a harmless offer. He played out the first scene in his mind quickly which he already didn't like. He had accepted the offer and she was rubbing his back with the sunscreen when his body reacted like it normally would with any beautiful women touching a man. Then came the look of disgust from Rae, that would be a bad thing and most likely insult her.

The second scene played out with similar methods but she didn't seem disgusted more interested, and went well until he blundered about her looking like Salina. No neither of those choices or scenes really pleased him. He smiled softly shaking his head a bit. "No don't worry about it Rae, I don't burn that easily." He explained, not lying but evading the scenes entirely. "Besides we've a few weeks of summer left you might need it more."

She laughed. "Alright, but it's not like I need to bathe in it or anything. Let me know if you want a back rub later though," she said with a chuckle. Her lips curved into a smile and she patted his shoulder. And then she picked up her towel and sunscreen. "So let's go swimming," she said with a smile. And with that, she was off toward the pool at a light jog, heading out into the sunlight, her hair all aglow.

As she took off towards the pool an Idea popped into his head. What a lovely Idea it was and he gave chase. "Hold up I wanna tell you a secret!" Oh how devious he could be when the mood fancied him. "Well it isn't too important." He said softly once she had stopped by the edge of the pool. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "After all if we are living together you might as well know something important." He said softly next to her ear. Little did he know that his action would draw her attention closer to his words than he had hoped.

Jake pressed his chest closely against her back and leaned into her ear going to tell her his secret which would bond them even closer as friends. "You're going to get wet." He said in a seductive type of voice. His body pressed more against her before his entire weight pushed against her sending him into the poll and her right along with him in his arms. As soon as they hit the water at the deep end he let go so it wouldn't feel as if she was being pulled down. Yes Jake could be utterly evil when it was in tasteful humor, and even more so if that's the way his friends like playing pranks and jokes. As he broke the surface he was laughing a bit only hoping he hadn't made her upset.

She'd set her stuff down in a patio chair before going to the edge of the pool. She dipped her foot in and found it was just cool enough to be comfy and not shocking. Still, her body was warmer than the water. It would be a bit of a shock if she just jumped in. Before long he was right behind her and she blushed as she felt his arms around her waist. Instantly her heart beat wildly in her chest. "Jake...?" She was confused and she started to turn her head but his lips were almost at her ear. She blushed and felt increasingly nervous as he pulled her closer. He couldn't possibly be telling her what she thought...No. There was no way...

And then he said it, delivering his punchline. She nearly was wet in the way he'd implied, but she gasped as she realized what was happening, squirming and sucking in a deep breath as he took the two of them into the water. A squeal escaped her before they fell in completely, but she kept in the air and swam to the top in a hurry, gasping. As soon as she surfaced, she brushed her bangs out of her face and glared at him. "Ohh, you will regret that decision, sir."

"Ohh, you will regret that decision, sir." He push some of his wet hair back from out of his face and eyes so he could better see her. Oh how certain he was that he might rue this hour, but it was fun to pull pranks provided they didn't go too far. A prank war sounded like it was going to be fun, but maybe there should be a bit of rules implemented so they didn't over step any personal bounds. After all nothing was worth losing a good friend over.

"Well if I am to rue this day then perhaps we should set some rules in case of a prank war?" His mind made the reasoning clear perhaps she would understand it as well. Salina hated nearly anything Jake deemed as fun or interesting. Being the anime fan and gamer he was he often teased her about the idea of her dressing up as one of the characters so he could have his way with her, alas that had failed. "So first things first now messing with hair, hygiene products, clothing and no antiquing." He swam over a bit so he could pull himself up out of the pool so he could sit on the edge. It was a good thing he was unable to see if the water had effected her body, particularly her chest region, last thing he wanted was to see a natural reaction to cold and become aroused at the thought.

Rae sighed and caught her breath, glaring at him only a little. "Psh, as if I would go so low. Besides, if you messed with my hair, I don't think I'd ever speak to you again," she said, swimming to the edge of the pool. "Very well, your terms are accepted sir. But let's make a deal about nothing with food. That is just uncool. I say we keep it to the pool for today." She watched him, curiously. "But you have been warned."

"let's make a deal about nothing with food. That is just uncool. I say we keep it to the pool for today." He nodded in agreement He had merely forgotten to mention the food as well, his mind had sidetracked him to her chest and body, along with the outfit she was wearing. Seriously why did his mind consistently switch to that every time he had the chance to look her over.

'Come on, fuck.' He swore to himself. 'Yes she's fucking beautiful I get it! Why must you constantly distract me when I only want to have a friendly conversation with Rae. You never did this for Salina why now? Is it because I miss Salina or is this real attraction not based on the similarities?!' "Oh and nothing with the books. Those need not be vandalized either. Then again I think that goes without saying but just to make sure." He would have mentioned the games, movies and music, but let's face facts if he had then there wouldn't be anything to prank with. Disks were easy to switch around their proper cases, and it wouldn't cause too much harm, as long as the other person didn't brea them or scratch the to hell and back.

Rae rolled her eyes. "Well yeah. It's not a prank if there's collateral damage." She shook her head and then shrugged, doing her best to keep her eyes at the level of his face. Good lord he had a body, though. Maybe it was best to keep him out of the equation. "Aren't you going to swim, coward?" She teased, pushing her hand forward on the top if the water and sending a wave gushing over him before she sank back into the water and pushed away with her legs.

"Aren't you going to swim, coward?" He was right about to reply when the water hit him dead on the sight of her round ass diving beneath the water did wonders for a distraction. Getting hit full on with his mouth open he shook it off. Okay game on he stood up and dove in after her using his underwater speed to corner her near the shallow end grabbing her by the ankle and propelling him a bit more forward. Since it was right at the shallow end of the pool she would only have to push herself up to gain air.

He broke the surface once again his hand switching to holding hers. Once she had her breath his right hand brought up water to splash her for revenge. "Ha!" He mused before pushing himself to speed away towards the other end of the pool.

She had powerful legs, but he still managed to catch her, pulling her up to the shallow end of the pool. After a quick gulp of air, she received another splash to the face. She closed her eyes and brushed the water away before diving in after him and kicking up off of the ground to catch him right in the middle. She grabbed him and surfaced before splashing and dunking him after he got in a good breath.

He was dunked and being held under water for a moment. Granted it wasn't nearly enough for him to lose the air in his lungs, nor was it 'vicious' in terms of her trying to drown him. Jake hooked her legs at the knees and pulled her down with him, although he was unsure if she would be ready for it. He made a mental note to be ready just in case she wasn't ready for this kind of playing and made sure his body was ready to work it's speed in the water, so she could resurface with ease.

She took a deep breath as she felt his arms wrap around her legs, her body quickly following him into the water. Rather than keep them under a long time, she squirmed free and let him go, swimming toward the edge of he pool. She caught her breath and watched him, wondering what would happen next.

He surfaced only seconds after her but even while he was underwater he was able to see the way her body moved as her ass moved with her body as she went for the edge of the pool. His body inhaled the air after he broke surface. Mother fucker! Okay relax, ignore the urges nothing good will come from you grabbing her from behind. He changed his tactics on forgetting what he had just seen and was, oh so attracted to. He put himself on his back floating in the water slowly rotating his arms backwards looking up at the sky. The water was cold enough to where his body wasn't willing to respond to the basic of urges.

She grinned, watching as he decided to try and float around on his back. Done for the day? Oh, no, sir. So she lulled him into a false sense of security by letting him believe she would leave him alone. She swam a few laps and then very quietly swam right underneath him. She grabbed him around the waist and then pulled him down. She let him go after about two seconds, and surfaced, laughing.

Back
Top Bottom