Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is this feeling?(Demigod roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckled at the fact that his hair was in his eyes and he didn't notice, but gave her a smile and said "Good."

Chariti giggled slightly and covered her mouth. She never really giggled before, and she knew that she sounded like a child.

"Why are you so reserved? Let loose." he said commenting on the fact that she forced herself to stop giggling, to him it was so cute he wanted to hear more of it.

As she fell over his laughing began to subside, so he helped her back up, but that only made her fall on top of him.

Chariti stopped laughing then she looked down at him and said,"Am I always going to be on top of you?"

The only answer he gave her was another kiss, this time much deeper. He didn't even bother requesting permission to invade her mouth with his tongue and began suckling her tongue hungrily.

Feeling her shudder, he gently flipped her onto her back. Now he was on top. He then broke the kiss excruciatingly slow, making sure to gently bite and pull at her lower lip.

he released a low growl as he heard her moan, then he said "What were you saying?" as he stared into her eyes, eyes that held a hazy mix of surprise and pleasure.

She smiled. "I had no idea that you could kiss like that,"she said then added,"I like it."

He gazed into her eyes and said "There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Princesa." before giving her another kiss, this time much slower and sensual. When their lips met one another he licked hers, asking for entry.

His tongue delved into her mouth and began dancing with her's, and then he began sucking her already swelling tongue, much more gently than the last time. while doing this his hands began traveling up her body, caressing her sides.

She moaned again in pleasure and her hands gripped onto his hair as she pulled him closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom