Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is this feeling?(Demigod roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment he heard her say 'Tattoo' he knew he was screwed. "It's just a memento of a friend." he lied, hopping she would buy it. He always tried to keep his personal life and that life separate, and it isn't going to change now.

"I'm a Gangbanger, A member of the immortui Bellatores, an Italian gang in Wesbrooke Maine. The tattoo is a symbol of commitment and the scars are from fights." He said, his voice more feral than before. He didn't like telling people about his gang life and tried exceedingly hard to make sure his family never found out about it.

Chariti raised an eyebrow again. "A gangbanger huh,"she said"Well, since we're confessing, I have my own secrets to tell."

"And what would that be, Princesa." he said arching an eyebrow, his voicing easing up, but only slightly.

"Well, about a year ago, I was assigned on a quest with three other people here, but,"she said then she choked out the last part,"But I accidentally killed them." She dropped her gaze away from him.

He felt bad for her, having to carry all that guilt until he remebered his past and thought "Try killing your entire crew in an earth quake you caused because you got pissed off, then getting your ass kicked by every member in the area, until caput was satisfied."

She buried her face against her knees and tried to push back those painful memories and thought,"That's why the other campers hate me, all because I killed them, when I didn't mean to."

A kind of Brotherly instinct kick in and he can't help but hold her in his arms. He didn't know why but holding her at a time like this felt so right, yet in it's own way, so wrong.

Her head fell onto his chest, but her eyes were still sealed shut. Every muscle in her body was tense and she found it hard to relax.

Feeling the tension in her body, Will began rubbing her sides and leaning his chin on the top of her head in comfort.

Seeing her eyes were opened, and glad she was relaxing, will decided to lay back down, only this time he brought her down with him, her head still on his scarred chest.

She breathed in a sigh as her body relaxed completely then snuggled closer against his scarred chest.

he was elated that she was fully relaxed, but was a bit surprised when she snuggled closer to him. But he just brought her closer as well and closed his eyes in comfort

Then, out of no where really, he began to sing a lullaby his Father, who was Spanish, taught him to sing to his sisters.
"A la nanita nana, nanita ella, nanita ella
Mi Nina tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora
Ruisenor que en la selva cantando llora
Calla mientras la cuna se balansea
A la nanita nana, nanita ella

A la nanita nana, nanita ella, nanita ella
Mi Nina tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora
Ruisenor que en la selva cantando llora
Calla mientras la cuna se balansea
A la nanita nana, nanita ella" his voice soft and raspy

he was tired and felt she was too, so he became quiet and began drifting into sleep, with his bangs covering his eyes yet again.

After a couple of hours of sleep, Will was woken by the faint sound of people laughing, lucky he was a light sleeper. But looking down he remembered that Chariti was sleeping he decided to just wait until she woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom