Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is this feeling?(Demigod roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chariti then went up for air. Once she reached the surface she coughed a couple of times then pulled her wet hair out of her face.

still in the water, he decided to mess with her, playfully pulling at the strings that held her two piece together, careful not to undue them.....completely.

Chariti nearly yelped when she felt him playing with her swimsuit. "What are you doing?"she asked.

After coming up he said, "Messing with your swim suit. What does it look like" teasing her. It felt good to ruffle her feathers, as long as he didn't push it too far.

Chariti swam back to shore then said to Will,"What's so wrong with teasing?" A slight smile broke on her face and added,"You like to tease me."

Chariti rolled her eyes. "I've said this once and I'll say it again, you're so annoying,"she said.

Chariti sat down on the shore and pulled her knees close to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

Will was just laying on the sand until he saw Chariti, she looked a little sullen so he started moving in her direction to make sure she was alright. When he reached her, he lightly tapped her shoulder.

"Okay, but if you ever need someone to talk to, tell me Okay." he said, dropping the subject because he could sense that if she was ready to talk about it she would have said it. So he then decided to lay down next to her and close his eyes.

"Okay,"Chariti said almost in a whisper. She looked at Will and smiled. She was glad to have him with her.

Will was getting a bit annoyed at how his shirt clung to him, so he thought he might as well take it off. As he did so he forgot about all the scars on his body, both his chest and back were littered with them.

"Oh, don't worry, they're nothing." he assured her before laying back down. Then added, "They're just a few scrapes from fights." he was just glad she didn't ask about the tattoo on his back that said; immortui Bellatores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom