Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is this feeling?(Demigod roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as he ate his apple, he started leaning against the tree, enjoying the light breeze and warm sunlight that past through the leaves.

Chariti soon finished the last of her apple. She grabbed her necklace again and rubbed it between her fingers.

As he was finishing his apple, Will notices Chariti was playing with her necklace. "What's with the necklace?" he asked swallowing the last of his apple.

"It's cute, suits you." he said smirking. then he pulled back the sleeve of his long sleeved shirt to reveal a bracelet that held, what looked like a carving of his mother giving a box to a woman. He always guessed it was Pandora's box. "My mother gave me this. Although being her son is a trouble sometimes, I still love her, chaos and all." he said blushing at how girly his bracelet was.

She unclipped the purple tear drop the clicked it and it soon became a jet black razor sharp sword.

"Nice. It's better than mine." he said before touching the box on his bracelet, it clicked and became a large box with an insignia: Χάος των θνητών, Έριδος των θεών, ως μία πρέπει να είναι, μετά το άνοιγμα της θέσης αυτής. he then opened it revealing a whip with a metal wolf's tail for a handle and small sickle.

( Χάος των θνητών, Έριδος των θεών, ως μία πρέπει να είναι, μετά το άνοιγμα της θέσης αυτής. Translates to: Chaos of mortals, Discord of the gods. As one they shall be, upon the opening of this box.

"Yes really,"she said. She couldn't help, but laugh slightly when his hair covered his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom