Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is this feeling?(Demigod roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosestone

Super-Earth
Chariti glanced around looking for someone to spare with. No one really talked to her since she was a daughter of Hades, but she didn't really care. She knew hat she would make friends sooner or later. Maybe even find a boyfriend.

William was a bit surprised to find himself here, of all places, and was a little worried people might be frightened at the fact that he was the son of Eris, the Goddess of discord. Although, when he saw a girl who was looking about as lost as he was he approached her with a shy smile saying, "Um...hello."

She turned to him a bit surprised. "Oh, hello,"she said,"Name's Chariti, what's yours?"

"My name is William, William Hail." he answered politely before adding, "Um....you seem to be looking for someone, are you lost or something?" his white teeth contrasted against his lightly tanned skin in a way that almost made them glow, when he smiled at the end of his question.

"No one in particular,"Chariti replied. She fingered with the purple tear drop necklace around her neck. "Most people are afriad of me, but I don't care,"she said.

"Afraid? Why would people be afraid of you?" he replied slightly surprised at someone being afraid of such a pretty young woman.

"Who's your dad?" he asked before covering his mouth with his hand and saying, "Sorry, If that's a tough subject, I didn't mean to bring it up." while scratching the back of his head, lightly.

his eyes widened in response before saying, "God of the Underworld, Hades?" he then gave her a grin that exposed his surprisingly sharp canines and said, "It can't be any worse than being the son of the goddess of chaos herself, Eris." while pointing to himself with the thumb on his free hand.

She smiled. "Oh, don't get me started on the cruel nicknames that some brainless girls give me around here,"she said.

He laughed haughtily at her reply. "Try being called a destructive freak, when you haven't done anything.......intentionally." his voice slightly breathy from the laughing.

She laughed. "So far I've been called zombie chick, undead loser, and..well the last one is way too harsh,"she said.

"Ouch! That sucks, how people can judge someone without at least trying to get to know them first." he responded, laughing at first but then got more serious at it subsided. Then asked, "So, Is there anything i can help you with? Just as long as I don't have to lead, I'm still getting used to this place." smiling more.

"I've already been her for two years,"she told him,"But there is something you could help me with.''

She smiled and took a step away from him. "I'll tell you if you can catch me,"she said playfully then she started running in the other direction.

"Oh, I'll catch you alright!" he said before running after her, six years on an all boys track & field team does wonders.

He realized he would have to go all out if he wanted to catch her and began sprinting, and within a few minutes he caught her. Although, the way he did managed to knock them both to the ground, but surprisingly she was on top of him.

She smiled down at him. "Well, looks like you caught me,"she said,"I guess I could tell you what you can help me with.''

She sat up, but was still on top of him and grinned. "Sure you can handle it?"she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom