Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel like a prisoner of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as her food was past to her she began scarfing down her food, Faster than any girl, yet neater than some guys.

"I won't." she says before choking and taking a long drink from her soda. then gaining her breath says, "don't say a word." emphasizing each word, mockingly

She rolled her eyes before dipping a fry into her Chocolate McFlurry and ate it, sure it was strange but it tasted good to her.

"What, the Fry and McFlurry thing? I do it because it tastes good. Wanna try it, you might be surprised." She said handing him a fry and moving the flurry in his direction.

"Okay,"Sean said as he took the fry then he dipped the fry into the flurry and took a bite out of it.

After saying "No problem." and devouring the last of her food, excluding the fries and McFlurry, she just listened to the music they were playing in the restaurant, Selena's Baila Esta Cumbia was playing at the moment. She loved the song and began dancing in her seat.

Sean finished the last of his food then he noticed Nikki dancing in her seat and couldn't help, but chuckle softly.

Nikki couldn't stop the blush from creeping onto her face as she stopped dancing. she had always been self-conscious about her dancing and hearing him laugh at it made her stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom