Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel like a prisoner of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright." she said before adding, "I'll be having a McFlurry, a bacon Angus burger, a large fry, and an apple pie." while counting them off with her fingers. "Anything you want?" she said giving him and embarrassed smile.

"I'll settle for a double quarter pounder,"Sean replied,"And you don't need to be embarrassed."

Sean chuckled softly. "Ouch, a jerk, me?"he said with a sense of humor and sarcasm in his voice.

Slapping his chest lightly with the back of her hand, Nikki said "Shut up!" while giggling. Earning a few 'Aww's' from some of the older couples there, Making her blush a beet red.

She walked up to the cashier and began ordering, "We'll have McFlurry, a bacon Angus burger, a large fry, a double quarter pounder, and two apple pies." before handing handing him the money, in exact change.

As the cashier took the order, Nikki moved to the side as to let more customers order. That is until she realized Sean didn't move, so she grabbed him by the arm and gently pulled him toward her.

Sean nearly jumped when he felt someone grab him, but when he saw Nikki he calmed down.

"Sorry, Didn't mean to scare you, but you were kinda spacey there." Nik said, releasing his arm from her gentle grasp.

Sean rubbed his eyes again and said,"Oh, sorry, I don't know why I space out like that."

"You did not just call me princess." she said playing the act of a dumb blonde who just broke her nail, before bursting into laughing fit.

"Oh, Shut up." Nikki said as their food was presented to them, then added "Now grab your food and let's find a table." before grabbing the the free drinks, at first she wonders why they were there, until she sees the sign; Couples get free drinks with every purchase! and begins walking to an empty table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom