Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel like a prisoner of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they got inside the sat down somewhere in the middle and waited for the movie to come on, surprisingly they were the only ones in for this showing.

Nikki putt her feet up on the chair in front of her and leaned back, getting more comfortable as the movie started.

Sean brushed his hair out of his eyes with his left hand then turned his attention to the movie.

somewhere in the middle of the movie Nikki had put her feet down and fallen asleep, during her slight slumber she had somehow moved to where she was leaning on Sean's shoulder.

feeling the warmth of something large yet lean, Nikki unconsciously nuzzled closer. her hair falling to one side, revealing a bruise on her neck, caused by her mother throwing a T.V remote at her when she was walking out the door to head to school.

even in her sleep, she tensed at first when his arm had snaked around her but soon relaxed and snuggled closer, till her head was on his chest, subconsciously memorizing the pace of his heart.

Then there was a scream, someone in the movie just got scared shitless. That's when she woke up, jumping slightly at the noise before relaxing again, that is until she noticed Sean had his arm around her shoulders and she was leaning on his chest. There, she stiffened. Tomboy or not, she still had her feminine modesty.

she was glad her hair covered her face right now, because she knew she was blushing. "It's Okay." she said, meanwhile she was thinking 'I can't believe I fell asleep next to a guy I barely know, I mean Seriously I might as well tattoo Vulnerable Tomboy on my forehead.'

Easing her stiffness by rubbing her legs, Nikki finally asked "Soo....uh..what do you wanna do afta this?" moving her head in a way that covered the bruise, in order to look at the dark pools of his eyes.

"I'm not sure,"Sean replied then he got lost in his thoughts,I wonder, how did she get that bruise on her neck? Should I ask? NO! No, I shouldn't bring it up.''

"Well, how about Mickey D's? I don't know 'bout you, but I'm starving." she asked before stretching backward, unintentionally hitting the bruise with the back of the seat. Wincing, she rose to her feet as the movie ended.

Sean snapped out of his thoughts and turned to her as he stood up. "Sounds good, I don't think I can remember the last time I had something to eat,"he said.

"Okay, You need a Double quarter pounder, STAT." was the last thing she said before almost dragging him by his hands to the McDonald's down the street. Sadly, there was a long line that stretched from the counter to the from door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom