Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel like a prisoner of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitching slightly at the mention of her bruise, she said "Sadly, yes and however much I would rather stay here than go home I can't, in good conscience do that. I have to at least check up on her." solemnly, she may have a 'Happy-go-lucky' aura about her most of the time, but the mention of her mom always sent her emotional wall crumbling.

She thanked him with a quick kiss before they both left to get their clothes. When she came back, fully clothed, She met him at the front gate and jumped the fence.

"After I check on my mom, hopefully avoiding an asswhooping, I sneak out my window and meet you outside." she said, grinning at the idea of spending more time with him.

"Awesome." she said before leading him to her house, only stopping to pick up the full bottle of jack she had deposited in a trash can close by.

"Yep, Hopefully she'll take it as a peace offering before sending me to my room." She said before they reached her house. It was an actual house and although it was small, it still gave off that homey feeling, something that Nikki took pride in providing, even if it was by herself.

"Thanks." she said before turning to him and adding, "Hide behind the tree over there." while pointing to a thick oak that was in her neighbors yard.

"Okay,"Sean said before he sprinted toward the tree. He jumped and climbed up to hide in the leaves.

she looked at him with a smile, then turning her attention to the door she entered and ducked as an empty bottle was thrown at her, luckily for her it missed and landed outside. Then before her mom could say anything she lifted the bottle and placed it on the table , before walking to her room and locking the door. She knew her mom would lock the front door and opened her window before jumping into the tree that was right next to it, it also happened to be the tree that Sean was in.

Hearing Sean land, rather than seeing him, Nikki turned and Kissed him square on the lips before parting and walking away teasingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom