Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cooking up revenge

His mistress submited willingly to his command, her fingers stroking his long, hard erection softly at first, but quickened her movements. "Mmm, you're so big and hard, Allister." She smirked. "I should have done this with you much sooner.." She hummed once more in desire as his fingers slid over her hot, awaiting core.

Allister pulled away from her bosom to leer into her face. "No, it's just as well that you've satisfied yourself with others till now." He slid his long fingers deep inside her, twisting and spreading them to stretch her innards. "Because soon, you won't be able to." He leaned in closer, pressing his horns against her forehead again. "You'll have to come to me if you want to feel anything at all." At this point, he supposed, it was alright to explain to her the position she was in--after all, she hardly had the will to stop him now. Of course, even if he told her, she might not understand, which was fine. She would figure it out soon enough, when she couldn't feel any pleasure without the drug.

She was confused by his words, but moaned longingly as his fingers slid deep inside her. "Mmmmm, Allister.." She slid her free hand back up his chest slowly, gripping his shoulder as a wave of pleasure shot through her. she held a tighter grip on his hardened member now, pumping her fingers along it faster. "WHat..what do you mean, Allister?..."

"Don't worry about it. You'll understand soon enough." He moved his head around to her ear, biting down on her lobe and tugging at it with his teeth. "For now, it's enough to know that I won't be your slave anymore. From now on, you belong to me." He pulled his fingers all the way out of her, only to plunge three into her hole, spreading them wide to stretch her inner walls.

Morathor said:
"Don't worry about it. You'll understand soon enough." He moved his head around to her ear, biting down on her lobe and tugging at it with his teeth. "For now, it's enough to know that I won't be your slave anymore. From now on, you belong to me." He pulled his fingers all the way out of her, only to plunge three into her hole, spreading them wide to stretch her inner walls.

She screamed in pleasure as he shoved another finger into her tight little hole, spreading her walls. "Ohh. I don't care if you make me ours just please, please take me, Allister. Fuck me. I need to feel you inside me so badly.." She stroked him slowly once more as she begged for his cock inside her. "I'll be your little whore, do anything you say. I just want to feel you in me.." She moaned once again.

He pulled his now-drenched hand out of her and unbuttoned his pants, releasing his member from their confines. It was very much in proportion with the rest of his body--slender, but very long. He grabbed her hips with both hands, curling his fingers around her buttocks and digging his fingers into her cheeks as he pressed the tip against her opening. "Yes, Sylvia." As a 'respectful slave', he had never called her by name; he hoped this distinction would drive his ownership into her brain, as he drove his manhood into her hole.

She moaned as he pressed the tip to her. `Please`She begged once more, hearing her name at his lips before he drove his manhood deep inside her. SHe screamed in pleasure. ``Àllister``

He grunted as he forced his way in, inch by inch, sheathing himself in her to the hilt. Then he pulled back, slowly and carefully, then pushed forward, back into her. Once he was sure he didn't need his hands gripping her hips anymore, he ran them up her body and grabbed her breasts, shifting them up and down as he slid in and out of her. As he began to thrust faster, he pinched her hard nipples, digging his fingernails into them and twisting them slightly. "Come on, Sylvia," he growled, "don't make me do all the work."

Sylvia cried out in pleasure, but all so some pain, as he pinched her nipples, figner nails digging in sharply. But, she obeyed body moviing with his own, hips rocking against his. "ohh fuck, Allister. You feel so good inside me!" She slid her arms around him, ands sliding up his back to rest on his shoulders, nails faintly diging in. Servants could hear her moans all the way up on the floor above them. even on the floor above that if you were standing in the right place. This means, her elder brother also heard it. He questioned it, but he didn't act. he didn't know who it was she was with. if he had, he would be furious.

As she started to move with him, he began to slow down, giving her more time to feel each movement of his cock as it scraped against her innards. He drew himself almost all the way out and paused. He took a moment to cup her face in his hand, running his fingers down her cheek. "Now... let's hear you scream!" He plunged into her, driving his member as far as it would go in one sharp thrust. He gave a low groan as he came, pouring cum deep inside her.

Sylvia's eyes looked longingly up at him when he paused, his hand cuping her face. She had no time to question his words as he slamed into her. "AHHH! ALLISTER!" Oh, she screamed. walls tightening about him as she had her own orgasm, urged on by the feeling of his hot cum spilling inside her.

For a few seconds Allister just stayed there, panting. Then he took his hands off of her to run them through his hair. His neat braid was starting to become frayed; he would have to redo it. He pulled out of Sylvia and climbed off her.
"Not bad," he told her. "Now get out of my kitchen. You've made quite a mess in here, and I'm going to have to clean it all up." Never mind that he had made a great deal of the mess himself, and of course he had started the situation that led to it, but he couldn't help demeaning her when he got the chance. It would help keep her in her place, which would be important when she woke up in the morning, free of the drug and thinking straight. He wasn't sure how things would play out then, but he would have to adapt his plans to whatever she did. One thing was for sure--he couldn't turn back now.

Sylvia was out of breath, hot and sweaty, tired as well. She looked up to him when he spoke. "You started it.." She said with a smirk and stood slowly. She slid her panties back on, and then her bra. She looked to shredded nightie and didn't bother to pick it up. "I never thought of using you for such...activities..Allister." She moved to leave then. "I'll be back again, tomorrow." She made her way to her room, crawled into her bed, and passed out.

The next morning, all that was heard was her screaming bloody murder. "ALLISTER!" She wasn't calling his name in pleasure. No. Her voice held a dangerous rage.

Despite her rage, Allister took his sweet time in coming to his 'mistress'. When he did, he was carrying her breakfast, as he did every morning as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened or was happening. Still, he stood taller than usual, with a smug look on his face. "Is there a problem, Sylvia?"

Sylvia's rage showed easily on her face. "what in the hell is going through your head, slave?! And what did you put in that food to make me behave so..weakly!? My brother will have your head for this, I'll make sure of that!" She lay naked in bed, not bothered by the fact her blanket had fallen to her waist when she sat up, her breasts exposed but lower half still covered.

Allister approached, apparently unconcerned about her threats, gazing shamelessly at the exposed body that had so recently been his plaything. And it will be again. "You could do that. I can't stop you." Although, if it seemed like she was going to go to her brother, he'd certainly try. He wasn't certain how strong Sylvia really was; it might have been possible for him to physically overpower her, pin her down long enough to forcefeed her another dose of the drug, and then...
But he was getting distracted. It was a gamble he didn't want to take. He had to stick to the plan. He sat down on the edge of her bed--an act so presumptuous her brother might have killed him for that alone. "Of course, you would have to tell him what happened. And it would get out. These things have a way of getting out." Especially since we have a witness. He stared into her eyes, a cruel grin on his lips. "A succubus drugged and ravished by her own slave... begging for his cock and loving every minute of it... I can't think of anything more humiliating. Your reputation would be destroyed. And your family's reputation would follow, then their fortune..." He reached up to brush her cheek. "Or you can just keep this between you and me. Hm?"

Syvlia growled deep in her throat at his words. he was right. But she wouldn't admit that. "None-sense. My brother will kill any who know and nothing will ever be found out." She slaped his hand away. "Do not touch me, slave!" She wasn't very strong. Her power laid in what she was, her ability to suck the soul from someone. Her strength was little to nothing. "You will be destroyed for this... BROTHER!" She called, voice angered and demanding.

Well, now she'd done it. Desperate to save his own skin, and somewhat encouraged by the relatively lightness of the slap, Allister pounced on her, clamping a hand around her throat to stop her making any more noise. He reached his other hand into his pocket and pulled out a small spice container, frantically unscrewing the lid. He removed his fingers from her throat, still pressing down with the flat of his hand while he forced her jaw open and dumped the contents of the container into her mouth.
What he poured into her mouth now was much more than he had ever considered putting in her food. Even if she managed to spit some of it out, she would be receiving at least a quadruple dose. He wasn't really sure what that would do to her.

Sylvia struggled against him, choking on the the dried herbs he forced into her mouth. She cough, some of it spilling from her mouth. But she couldn't get rid of it all. It leaked into her system, sticking to her tongue and throat as there was so much of it. it wouldn't be long until she started to feel it. And when she did, oh did she feel it. She was still for a long time, eyes closed as if she was asleep. But..she giggled, a smile appearing on her lips. Her eyes opened, pure white but dazed. She was of no danger to him now. She tired, but she couldn't manage her own ability. She giggled harder. "i hate you..I hate you so much.." She laughed out, moving a hand up his chest. "You're going to do it again..aren't you?.." she snickered. "Why do you want your mirstress?..is my body to much for you to stand without touching?" She pressed her body closer to his, nipples hardening on her breasts as she became very, very aroused.

Allister grabbed the hand that she had laid on him. "Don't flatter yourself. It's not about you. I won't be anyone's slave. Soon I'm going to be the master. I want money... power... servants who cater to my every outlandish whim... slaves who satisfy my every twisted fantasy..." He squeezed tighter on her wrist. "I want what you have. You're just a stepping stone. Your body is... a perk." He pushed her back to the bed. "But if you want what I have for you, you'll have to stop your brother from killing me when he gets here, won't you? As loud as you screamed, I'm sure he'll be here soon..." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Think fast."

She laughed. "You say you hate me. That i'm a brat, a bitch. But..~You're just liked me~" She said that last part in a sing songy voice. "You want power, and money and sex. you won't to have no worries and slaves to do everything so you can sit back and get laid all day." She pouted. "I'lll give it all to you. But you have to give me what I want too..."

"It is true that we have many things in common. But there's one very important difference." He leaned over the bed and grabbed her by the hair, lifting her up a few inches. "I'm not stupid enough to lose it all to my cook." He threw her back down, just as the doors flew open and her brother Victor stormed in.
He immediately grabbed Allister and threw him to the ground. "What is the meaning of this?" he bellowed.
Allister cringed before him, once again playing the part of a good servant. "I was merely bringing mistress her breakfast... but I don't think she's well..."
Victor turned to his sister. That she was nude on her bed hardly surprised him, but that she did not have even a sheet to cover herself in front of her cook was unusual. "I'm here, Sylvia. What is it?" He sat down on the bed next to her, taking her hand in his.

Sylvia at least made the movement to cover herself when he brother sat down. She looked up at him, dazed and not all there. But managed the words she spoke. "I feel drunk...But I did not drink anything. I think I need to see the doctor again." Sylvia often had health problems. Ever since she was young. It wouldn't be hard for her brother or anyone really to believe she was ill again.

"You didn't drink anything?" Victor glanced over at Allister. "Did you eat anything?" It wasn't that unlikely that his sister was ill, but he didn't really trust her cook. There was something... greasy... about him.
"I prepared her breakfast to the highest standards, as always, sir. Unfortunately, she has been so ill that she ate nothing." He gestured to the food and dishes that had been scattered on the floor in their struggle.
"If it's to the highest standards, you won't mind showing me."
Allister cringed. "Surely you don't mean--it's on the floor--"
"Eat it."
Allister sighed and knelt down, selecting a handful of the least messy food and gulping it down. He forced himself to smile up at Victor. "One of my lady's favorites," he said.
Victor stared at him a while longer, then shrugged. "Clean up and get out. Sylvia..." He put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I'll go fetch the doctor. Call me if you feel any worse or different--even the slightest bit." He got up and left.
As soon as Victor was out of the door, Allister tore the sheet off Sylvia and sat down in her brother's spot. "Rather foolish, Sylvia. A doctor? He's going to figure out what's really happening here." He ran a hand up her body, laying it on her neck. "I think you'll have to take his soul..."

Sylvia nodded her head. "Oh..I'll take a soul alright.." She chuckled. "You won't get away with any of this..Allister. Not a damn thing." She giggled, still under the effects but. with the knowledge of what was happening, trying to fight. Though. Her nipples were hard, her core wet. She tried to fight against her arousal. "The doctor will find out. And you'll be killed.."

Back
Top Bottom